One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island

Go down 
+11
sjasogun1
BloodElfPrince
Karasu(the crow)
TomAbz
Rodoku
Newspeak
LoreleiMaiden
NekoYuki
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
Maxulus
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:51 am

As Maletrix watched at his captain overwhelming Sloop after the flying fish fishman started chasing him, he smiled. However, something unexpected happened that made the fishman stop... Because of the great amount of steroids he consumed in such a short period of time, he fell on the ground. The effects of these drugs were taking place... As the fishman was lying on the ground, right in front of his captain, he started taking deep breaths and only the white part of his eyes could be seen. He was screaming in pain and he was coughing blood as time passed... What was going on with Maletrix? Why was he suffering like that? Could the energy steroids have caused him this problem?

Meanwhile, below... The ship looked like it was about to get destroyed because of the whirlpool that had been created before. The pirates of the Steel Village had been battling the fishmen... Most of them were either engaged in a battle or they were injured or had their own problems. However, there was an unexpected factor that helped the crew deal with the danger of the powerful whirlpool... As the whirlpool was dragging the ship with its power, Ursus Triton, who was watching the events from nearby started heading towards it.

In no time, the reef octopus swam towards the middle of the whirlpool. Apparently, as he was a merman, he could swim against the current and he did not have troubles with the whirlpool's strength. Then, at the time he got inside the whirlpool, he moved both his hands together and water started charging towards his hands. The merman grabbed the water with both his hands and prepared to fire an attack. He would use one of his Merman Combat moves in order to calm down the whirlpool and save the crew that could help him with his goals.

A few seconds afterwards, Ursus Triton took a smile on his face. His attack was ready to go. However, because of the fact that the ship was standing above the whirpool, he would have to send the water he was charging towards it. He said "Mizukousen!" and he launched the water he charged, in the form of a water beam that moved at the bottom part of the deck, accidentally... Ursus had no other choice but to throw it against the ship, if he wanted to stop the whirlpool. He only hoped that the pirates would forgive him about this, later...
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:17 pm

The little parrotfish mermaid blinked innocently at John's declaration as he awoke and she giggled a little: "I'm not an angel. I'm a mermaid. But you're not dead either...and that's a really good thing..." She bowed her head. "You're welcome, though! I'm glad I could help!"
Ami turned her attention back to the battlefield and spotted Sangjo- only to her surprise, his entire body was laden with smooth, hard, bulging muscles. She blushed automatically, girlishly impressed at the sight of her newfound love so brawny and built.
Ami watched, her stomach turning slightly, as their adversaries were slaughtered one by one and then headed straight over to Sangjo, placing her hand on one of his (well-muscled) arms. "Are you alright, Sangjo-kun?" She smiled, despite the horrors of the battle. "You look really good..."
Mid-sentence, Ami's eyes widened at the sight of the whirlpool. It had grown into a fully-sized maelstrom and looked as if it was going to completely masticate the ship.
"Oh...no..."
She immediately took hold of Sangjo's hand, preparing to swim with him, if needed. Her eyes also swept the deck.
The little mermaid intended to save as many of her nakama as possible- there was no way she was letting anyone drown.

She noticed Maletrix coughing up blood and her worry grew. Ami kept a hold on Sangjo's hand as she moved over to the mighty fishman, putting her hand on his back and helping him to cough up the residue to prevent him choking. "Maletrix-senpai...oh no, Sangjo-kun, I think he's hurt badly..."
Ami lifted her head, calling out. "Dr Nocht! Dr Nocht-sama! Please help!"

It was then that she caught sight of the merman.
She hadn't been imagining it earlier. There he was, swimming effortlessly through the whirlpool. But who was he? What was he doing?

"Mizukousen!"

Ami's face suddenly dropped at the sight of a powerful beam of water headed for the hull of the ship.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the castle of Fishman Island, a very different mermaid had just been freed from her chains by her captain.
Regaining her breath and massaging the purple marks around her ribcage, Marissa bowed low to Namor. "Thank you, Captain ..."
By physicality, she wasn't half as durable as most of her crewmates. Mermaids weren't born to be typical fighters and as such, Marissa had a lot of tender skin to bruise and delicate fins to rupture.
The young lionfish mermaid breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of the Queen and her children. They were alright. Thankfully, so were the rest of her crewmates.
She tucked her needles back into her wristband, cleavage and behind her ear before looking to Namor. "To the sea-forests...Understood, Captain."
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:47 am

Vergil noticed his attack taking no effect on the crab man and when a claw came his way he pulled all his fingers together so all his long sharp nail where all together and lumped down behind the crab man digging his nails into the crab man's back, his nails were ridiculously sharp. Walden watched at the chaos on the ship and didn't know what to do he wanted to help Vergil take down this crab man but he also wanted to help others who were injured.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:56 am

Takumi noticed a little too late that the battle with the fishmen was getting out of hand. He thought they'd stand little chance against Iken but as it turned out they were far stronger than they seemed. The battle was going in favor of the Steel Village, but any damage done to his nakama and the ship he could prevent would be a win.
"Soru!"
Takumi dashed towards the Crab Fishman, one of the few attackers still standing. He pulled back his leg and prepared to hit the fishman straight on the armor on his chest. His attack had broken steel before so this fishman would most certainly feel this. "Soru Kick!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:42 am

sarah turned towards the fishman trying to get her she tried to stab him but it had no apparent effect except from bending her claws she was then grasped by the arms and screamed because she was really scared and a moment later she was dragged of the ship and she asked the fishman "are you going to kill me? am i going to die again?". she then shut up because she was really really scared of what this fishman was going to do with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:12 am

Sangjo feeling something was wrong with the ship knew that something big was going to happen despite defeating most of the pirates. Some relief came to Sangjo when Ami reappeared beside him happy she was safe. He especially liked the fact she grew to like the new Sangjo who was muscular and strong. Sangjo couldn't but smile embrassed about her affections to him. When Ami gripped his hand he gripped her hand firm so if anything would happen they would be together. Not to mention Sangjo can't swim "I'm glad to have met you Ami. If anything should happen to me. Don't come after me save yourself. I couldn't forgive if something should happen you because of me. Save the others if you can but make sure you are safe first." Sangjo hoped Ami listened to his words.

The crab fishman's shell gave in to both attacks with Vergil's attack to the back and takumi's kick to the front. He yelled in pain defeated. The fishman fell to the ground unable to withstand both attacks. Victory at last belonged to steel with most of the fishman defeated. All that was left was the ship and whether would it be destoryed or not.

Ottoman grinned toward Sarah "No I'm not going to kill you. You are insurance that Iken doesn't come after me. Don't worry once I make it out of fishman island. I'll set you free without harm. Well maybe I'll have some first. After even fishman have needs."

Namor after breaking Craig's, toshiro, and griem's chains he grabbed a den den mushi from the table across the room as well as returned toshiro's weapon and criag's bow guns. "Marissa and Toshiro I'm leaving you two personally responsible for the Queen and the her children safety. Whatever happens don't let any harm come toward my family. Bruce, Craig, and Griem you are upfront with me. We shall fight any enemies in the front while marissa and toshiro cover the rear. Now let's go before more guards show up." Namor said leading the way out of the palace. If the crew followed Namor's instructions there would four people in the front while two covered the rear. This unique battle formation was to provide a barrier protecting the royal family who be in the middle. While the purple hearts made their way out of the palace, there were three guards protecting the main gate.

Harpoon, the electric eel fishman, Stallion, the sea horse merman, Monstro, the giant humpback whale merman. These warriors were rumored to have been three legendary fishman captains until recently joining up with the ocean pirates. Would the purple hearts be able to stop them?
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:48 am

Nocht kept swinging his pickaxe wildly, not really paying any attention to how effective his attack was. After a while, though, he noticed that it was hitting only air. Blinking again, the doctor found that his sight had returned. Whirling about-face, he squared with the glowy fishman that had assaulted him from behind.

What his freshly recovered eyes saw, however, was slightly disheartening. In his frenzied assault, Nocht had cleanly severed Sunny D's arm. A few feet behind him, the fishman lay on his back, bleeding out through the mangled stump that had been his arm before the doctor had hacked it off. Enemy or not, the odd-eyed doctor didn't feel right watching somebody die an ignoble death.

"W...wait, wait! You can't just go and die like that! This was supposed to be a heated fight between rivals, you know? I didn't really mean to kill you...you know!?"

Crouching down next to the bloodied fishman, Nocht reached into his coat and withdrew a pair of golden apples. Crushing them above the anglerfishman's mouth, he let the healing, regenerative juices drip down into his foe's mouth. A moment later, the doctor applied pressure to the ragged shreds of flesh hung from his prior-enemy's shoulder. Squirting the wound with Creep in an attempt to keep any more blood from leaking out, Nocht gave his ex-foe a firm nod.

"Try not to move around," Nocht instructed the wounded fishman. "It'd be a terrible waste of my time if you just went and died after all that high-quality, top-notch treatment I just gave you, you know?"

Patting Sunny D on the head, Nocht shot back to his feet and scanned the deck for other, similarly wounded individuals. Friend or enemy, the doctor would be damned if he let a single person die on his watch that didn't have it coming to them.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:53 am

Toshiro gladly took his weapon back. "Ah, I'm glad to see that they didn't harm it. It was difficult to build and I would hate to have to make another one. I will guard the Queen and her family with my life. No one is going to lay a hand on them."

When the group came up to the three guards Toshiro began to look around for other threats. Since he was in the rear he had to cover all the angles and let the others handle the three guards in front. At least until he was sure there were no other guards lurking around the corners.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Ami shook her head at Sangjo, her brows furrowing at his words. "No! No, Sangjo! I've only just confessed to liking you so much!" Her big violet eyes started to sting with tears, fuelled by both adrenaline and fear for losing her beloved fellow musician.
"If we start to go down," she told him, her voice quavering as her fingers laced with his and she pulled herself closer to him. "Your safety is my very first priority! Don't worry about me! I'll be fine! Please just let me help you."
She squeezed his hand firmly, as if trying to show him the intensity of her feelings through the surface of her skin, pressed against his.

--------------------

Marissa nodded, bowing her head. "Yes, Captain."
She sidled over to Tsunami and the two young children, bowing low to the three of them and saying in the most reassuring voice that she could manage. "Don't worry, your highnesses. Toshiro and I will make certain that you are all safe..."

She drew a needle from her wristband and pricked one of the spines protruding from her tail with it, letting it become coated with poison before she took up her position with Toshiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:29 pm

sarah was really scared when the fishman said "well maybe ill have some first. After all fishmen have needs" sarah started to struggled but it was to no aveil she couldnt escape because this fishmans grip was to tight with five arms so she just stopped moving and tried to hide her fear as she questioned " insurance?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:03 pm

After finishing the patch work on the floor Alphonse heard Sarah behind him, she had been taken by the Fishmen. Alphonse had already lost her once, he was NOT going to let it happen again. With all his concentration he made the Metal around Sarahs body stop immediately, if the Octopus had wanted to escape he'd have to go without her since he was either holding in place with her on him, or being pulled backwards towards Alphonse. With that his anger boiled and went into another 'Mad' moment where the enemy had to die, the fishmen had not yet left the ship which made him an even easier target.

Alphonse got even angrier once he saw Sarahs scared face, his anger now boiling to a dangerous point where he had to make anyone that touched Sarah feel terror beyond their dreams.

"Don't you EVER touch Sarah, EVERR!!"

Alphonse yelled his emotions, this being the first time he had yelled possibly in his life. While yelling he put both of his hands in the air, causing a Metal Orb to form the size of a house (2 stories or 30 feet). Its Radiance lit up the room from the Special Metal Alphonse put on it, the Orb was then thrown at the enemy in a fast manner while Alphonse used his Metal Magnetism to move Sarah away from the Giant Orb. The orbs weight was 50< tons.

"I'll make you Pay for touching her!!"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:15 am

As Craig was released and given his bow guns he couldn't be happier, with obviously filled relife and joy over ther the return of his most prized possesions. But before he attempted to comment on the matter, as he saw Queen Tsunami and her children freed from their cell, where something happened which rarely happened to Craig. He got angry. "Those bastards locked them up? How dare they! She got her kingdom tooken away and was now turned defenseless, and they locked her up like a petty criminal! And the kids too! Those scumbags!", he then noticed something that made him all the more furious. "Those bastards. They carved into my bow guns. No one defaces my bow guns and lives!", he bellowed out and rushed after Namor's group furiously. He then saw the three guards at the main gate, he imedietly fired three arrows straight towards each guards eye, hoping to kill them in an instant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:05 pm

The right side front of the ship was blown off with the vessel leaning of the side of the dock. The steel village defeated. The ocean pirates were defeated sadly this was only a fraction of their force. Their entire army would soon be coming. Ottoman was crushed by Al's attack killing the last of the ocean pirates minus Sunny D who was saved. Sangjo was relieved to see that ship wasn't completely destroyed only a few holes on the deck and larger on the right side of the ship. He was also glad that Ami would never leave him. She really liked him and was willing to sacrifice herself to save him. He lifted her up in his arms and swung her aroung in a circle kissing her on the lips "We won we won! Victory is ours."

Namor saw the guards standing in their way. Criag had already took the field firing his arrows. Each of their aim was true and would have hit their targets. Monstro sucked the air creating a miniture vaccum collecting all the arrows inside his mouth "Nice try human, but we have orders not let anyone through by King Anchor. You are going to have to do a lot better than that." Monstro shot back the three arrows from his blowhole toward Criag. Stallion ran past Namor and Bruce using soru speed behind the group toward torshiro and marissa " Oh we got u surrounded? Looks like ur bit of a pickle?" Harpoon took an electric punch toward Bruce, while using his long neck to stretch and bite namor.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Ami beamed delightedly, giving a little whoop of joy at the fact that they had managed to defeat that strain of the Ocean Pirates. The little mermaid squealed happily at being lifted up into Sangjo's arms and she put her arms around her new lover's neck. "Yay! We won! We won! We wo-!"
Ami was cut off by Sangjo's lips suddenly pressing against her's. The young mermaid blushed profoundly and froze in slight shock.
She had never ever been kissed before.
Ami looked up at Sangjo with big, wide, innocent eyes, thinking: "Kyaaa~...he just kissed me on the lips! I'm practically a merwoman now!"
She smiled up at him saying bashfully. "I like it when we kiss like that."
Ami tilted her head up and placed a shy kiss of her own on Sangjo's lips in return, adding with a giggle. "They say if you get kissed by a mermaid, you'll never drown..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Marissa kept a close eye on Tsunami, Nile and Oceanus as she advanced with the crew. She watched as Stallion approached and glowered at him, taking aim and firing one of her needles into his neck.
The mermaid then dived aside and moved to cover the three royal family members.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Walden looked at the crab man now defeated and smiled then he threw a glance towards Ami the girl who had brought him aboard the ship and smiled seeing her happy with Sangjo he liked seeing happy moments between people, Walden had noticed that in this crew there was only one other doctor and he seemed like an unusual guy but a nice one, he went off searching for Nocht. He was curious to meet him as it seemed they would be working together both as doctors and scientists. Walden saw him scanning the deck for other injured people and approached him, "Hi I'm Walden and from what I can see and what I've heard your a doctor aboard this crew, I'm a doctor too and its nice to mean you Mr....?" Walden offered him a hand as he tried to figure out this guys name he remained still in thought.

Vergil was happy to see the crab man fall to the ground and still felt a hunger deep inside of him which he felt needed to be filled, Vergil dug his nails into the crab man deeper and began chomping away at his innards hungrily, he enjoyed the taste of crab but never like this before. Vergil was having a feast, he dug his other nails into the crab and began pulling apart his shell so he could stick his head in more to eat away at more of the crab.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:46 am

When the anglerfishman had been stabilized, Nocht gave a sigh of relief. He'd have to live without his left arm, but unlike his friends he'd at least live. The doctor felt a bit bad about not being able to help any of the other ones. While they had been the aggressors, just letting them die all willy-nilly was a waste.

"We've got a live one, here," announced Nocht, standing up. Glancing around, he located Iken and gave him a nod.

"It'd be a good idea to restrain him before he wakes up, as long as you're not too rough," the doctor advised. "Also, cover him in some blankets. Wouldn't want him hurting anybody's eyes with his shiny hijinks and such. Might be able to get something a little more useful about our enemies out of him when he wakes up, you know?"

Pulling a rag out from his labcoat pocket, Nocht began wiping his gloves and pickaxe free of blood. Smiling that same wide, unwavering smile, the doctor began to walk the deck, weaving around the giant crowd of men and fishmen and women and fishwomen. It didn't look like anybody had taken any serious injury on their side; all the same, Nocht wanted to be certain.

"In the meanwhile, anybody hurting? Yes, no, now, later...?"
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:24 am

Takumi looked at the cannibal fishman feasting on the dead corpse of the crab fishman. The sight made his sick to his stomach and made him want to kick him off of his defeated opponent. He believed that an opponent shouldn't be attacked or hurt after being defeated, not even if he is already dead.

Instead of doing so, Takumi turned around and walked up to Nocht who had just finished tending to the only survivor of the attacking fishmen. Apparently there was much more to that doctor than met the eye; taking a large fishman down like that, even with a strong weapon like that. required great strength and skill. Feeling he should make up for his earlier comment about the doctor's experiments he tapped him on the shoulder.
"That was an impressive feat of strength just now, taking that fishman down. I'm going to see Iken for a second, mind joining me?"

Assuming he would join him soon Takumi walked up to Iken.
"Iken-sama, I wanted to ask you if it would be okay for me to take a look around Fishman Island. I wouldn't have asked this normally, but in the light of this attack I figured it'd be better to ask permission first." Takumi said, bowning his head slightly out of respect for his captain.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:27 am

While the crew was celebrating, inside the ship, Maletrix was struggling. The flying fish fishman was lying on the ground and was taking deep breaths. He coughed and coughed... He could feel his heart beating extremely faster than usual. "What... What is going on?" he thought while coughing, worried about his condition. Could it be... Could he be dying because of the overusage of the steroids? He did not know... The only thing he was trying was to supress what was happening to him. While the seconds passed, more and more sweat came out of his body... If he tried a little bit more, he would supress it...

Meanwhile, in the deck... After stopping the whirpool, Ursus Triton was standing in the deck, invisible thanks to his species ability. He wanted to see what the crew would say... He was curious about it. He wanted to know what their motives were before he would speak to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:08 am

Sangjo smiled into Ami's eyes "Oh really?! Well since I can't swim I think I better make sure." Sangjo tilted his head for another kiss. He didn't care rather her kiss would save her from drowning or not. Sangjo just likes of kiss Ami's soft wet lips against his. He clung to her body pulling her close to him "I can't wait to meet your family. I hope they like me." Sangjo wanted to make a good impression, since he cared for Ami and didn't want her family to hate him. Then sangjo heard something werid. It was Maletrix! His heart was beating out of control "heer doctor, Maletrix is in trouble!!!"

Then Sangjo heard another presence on the ship.....only he couldn't see it. Was his powers going screwy?
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:41 am

Vergil's stomach was getting full but he was enjoying this crab too much to stop eating him. He continued digging his hands into the crab through his shell. Vergil noticed he was getting a few glances and licked his lips then stopped and looked around, he then turned back to the crab and took one more bite. Vergil felt a little awkward eating this guy then pushed the remains of the crab over the edge of the ship and wiped his mouth. "That tasted nice." He announced loudly. Vergil then felt another song coming on as he swung his guitar around and began playing another song he was a talented musician but like most musicians he had some serious problems with socialising mainly cause people didn't trust him since he was a cannibal. Vergil's fingers worked quickly as he played a song which reminded him of his many problems in his life, a song he had composed himself to raise hope and moral and which had often worked on his previous pirate crew and was his old captain's favourite song.

Walden saw that doctor Nocht was busy and decided to meet other members of the crew he would need people to be comfortable with him if he was going to be their doctor. Walden looked around but realised everyone seemed busy and he didn't want to bother them so he sat down leaning against the wall hoping that someone would want to enquire who this new crew member was but he didn't mind as long as he had somewhere comfy to sit and Vergil's music to listen to. Walden smiled as he shut his eyes relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:19 am

Toshiro saw the attack from Craig fail and the three guards move to attack the Purple Hearts. One of the guards came rushing for the Queen and her family. Marissa fired a dart at him, and Toshiro decided to transform and use his huge size to block any attacks coming towards the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:11 pm

While Sangjo was calling the doctor, Maletrix finally started supressing what was making him feel bad and he started feeling better. The sweat stopped coming from his body and he was able to breath once again some time later. He was feeling much, much better... He was slowly regenerating from the overusage of the steroids. These things caused him great trouble. Hopefully, he managed to supress it... However, he was so tired from the whole situation that he had just been through that it was slightly difficult for him to move... He would have to rest a few minutes before moving. And so, he waited for somebody to come and pick him up while he would be recovering... Maletrix would have to be careful with the usage of the steroids the next time he would use them.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:13 pm

Ami's cheeks turned a bright pink colour once more as Sangjo pressed his lips to hers in a sweet kiss and she returned it eagerly. She had never kissed before but the feel of Sangjo's warm, strong body and soft lips was prompting her to be a good, fast learner. She giggled up at him and hugged him close, her tail winding around his legs.
"Don't worry," she assured him. "My parents will love you because they love me and I love you! And all of my little sisters, brothers and cousins love music so they'll be really happy to hear you play and sing with me!"

Her eyes widened when she noticed Maletrix and she wriggled out of Sangjo's arms to move beside him. She put a hand on one of the giant fishman's arms and started trying to calm him. "Just rest for a moment. Breathe slowly, Mr Maletrix!" She turned around and joined Sangjo in calling for Nocht. "DR NOCHT-SAMA! WE NEED YOUR EXPERTISE OVER HERE!"
Taking the harp from her satchel, she started to strum a soft tune on it to help Maletrix to relax and slow his heart rate.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:31 am

Though he possessed no trick nor kill that would let him move at speeds like soru, Nocht was nonetheless very good at seeming to just "pop up" where he was needed. Driven by his doctor-senses and an inherent, butler-like sneakiness, the oddball scientist had seemed to vanish from behind Takumi, whom he had been following towards their captain; a heartbeat later, he was already at Maletrix's side.

"Your cardiovascular system seems to be overworked," Nocht observed, taking the flying fishman's pulse. "Your pulse seems to be dropping back down to a normal rate, but your blood pressure is much too high. Perspiration, ashen complexion...patient shows signs of pulmonary distress..."

Lowering his goggles around his neck, the doctor leaned over the fishman's head from behind, checking out his eyes and then, lacking a stethoscope, pressing an ear to the other's chest. After a few seconds, he gave a nod then hopped to his feet. Dusting his hands off, Nocht pulled out his notepad and began scribbling.

"The good news is, you're absolutely fine," the doctor stated calmly. "The bad news, though, is that you show all the signs of recovering from cardiac arrest. I can't be certain, never having seen a fishman suffer a heart attack in person, though. If you were a human, yes, you'd definitely have just had a heart attack."

Jotting down a few more notes, the oddball scientist stuffed his notebook back into his labcoat and knelt down, taking a final look at his patient. Still smiling like an idiot, Nocht nonetheless showed a hint of concern in the crease of his brow. Patting Maletrix on the shoulder, he gave the fishman a thumbs up before standing once more.

"I'd really like to find out what's at the heart of this," he explained. "If you come down to the infirmary later, I can give you some medication to help prevent this sort of thing from happening again. Really, you look much too healthy and young to be experiencing such episodes."

"In the meantime," Nocht continued, pulling out a pair of small, golden apples and tossing them down to the fishman, "take two of these and call me in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:38 am

"Mercy" Iken said looking down at his hands. The man held his hands open looking at his palms, with his fingers slightly curling in. "What have I done?" said Iken questioning himself as Sarah was taken by Ottoman. "Fool, I'm nothing more than a fool." Iken mumbled to himself. The man's attention was completely fixated to the internal battle raging inside of him.

With the level of concentration Iken barley even took notice of the whirlpool pulling in the ship, or even Alphonse 50 ton monstrosity of an attack. It was almost as it was back during the Unholy War. Iken's heart began to race and his stomach dropped to the floor. Everything was happening so fast, he didn't even have time to react or even think of how to react. To Iken it was like he was stuck in slow motion and everyone else was moving so very fast all around him. Iken's hands began to shake as the rage welled up inside of him.

Even after the battle ended, Iken just stood there looking at his hands. How many times had this happened? Iken counted even keep track, from Derge to the Marines, to people he thought were nakama and even his former first mate. Now it was the fishman he has spared earlier. He took one of Iken's crew, one who had just returned to them from the vary grave no less. Needless to say, she was one of the very last the fishman should have captured.

It wasn't until Takumi spoke to him, that Iken was actually awoken from his nightmarish daydream. Blinking, Iken's gaze shifted from his shaking hand to Takumi. "Wha?...Uh...no....well...uh...I...mean..." stuttered Iken. Clearing his throat an gathered his thoughts before attempting to speak once more. "Scout ahead, but do NOT engage the enemy. If you see anyone remotely aggressive, return to the ship immediately." ordered Iken turning to Maletrix.

All of the sudden Maletrix fell to the floor, beginning to cough up blood. Kneeling down to his comrades side Iken stared at the Maletrix angrily. The bastards had done it again! Yet another nakama was suffering from the previous attack. Laying his hand on Maletrix's shoulder, Iken just bowed his head. Before Iken even had time to call the doctor, the doctor had appeared. With a small fake smile, Iken stood up turning around and glancing at the surviving enemy.

Swiftly walking over to Sunny, Iken reach him in was seemed to be an instant. With one powerful, fluid movement, Iken lifted Sunny by the neck and slammed him into the mast. Lifting Sunny off of his feet, Iken pinned the fishman by his remaining shoulder to the mast with a small dagger that Iken had on his person. With his right hand, Iken back handed Sunny across the face with a decent amount of strength.

"Where the hell is this Anchor bastard!? If you want to keep your remaining arm and maybe your life, you'll tell me now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next