One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island

Go down 
+11
sjasogun1
BloodElfPrince
Karasu(the crow)
TomAbz
Rodoku
Newspeak
LoreleiMaiden
NekoYuki
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
Maxulus
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:21 am

Sangjo ran next to Iken. He didn't like it when iken was like this. Sangjo grabbed his right arm trying to pull the blade away from Sunny. He had never seen Iken completely lose it before. Sangjo had heard rumors of this behavior in the unholy war. Though Sangjo had a minor role in the war, so he didn't see this for himself. "Please Iken he is an unarmed prisoner. Let him go. This isn't like you!"
Sunny shook in fear when he saw the human pick up and pinned him to the mast "I'll never tell you human. I will never betray my kind."

Namor grabbed Harpoon's jaw preventing the guard from eating him. Harpoon then electrocuted Namor using his electric eel abilities. Namor yelled in pain, but managed to push the fishman away from himself and returned a Samegawara Seiken. Harpoon flew to the side falling unto the floor. He coughed up blood and a couple of teeth from such a strong attack. Harpoon had barely enough strength to pick himself up. Before Namor continued the battle, he picked up a den den mushi that harpoon dropped after getting knocked out. "Iken....iken you here me? Its Namor. I know where Anchor is meet me in the sea forests of fishman island. Be careful Anchor has guards everywhere!" Harpoon ran punting Namor with an electric knee pushing him on the floor. Namor got up seeing that his body crushed the den den mushi. He hoped that iken got the message. Namor ran toward Harpoon with a swift kick to Harpoon's stomach.

Stallion got hit with one of Marissa's needles in the neck "Oooooohhhh that hurt? I guess I'm in trouble? Thinking is too much work." Stallion swung his trident toward the mermaid. With her out the way he could make his way to Nile, future queen of fishman island.

Monstro swam toward Criag ready to punch him with his large fist.

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Bruce slapped away the incoming attack with relative ease. With the foe in two fights at once it was obvious his attention was split. Normally when someone would have blocked the punch Bruce did, they would have been shocked. However thanks to a little quick thinking, Bruce was saved from that fate. Using his fishman karate, Bruce created a powerful but thin shockwave around his arm as he swung it to block the punch. So before the electricity could even touch him, the punch was thrown away by the shockwave.

Getting a good running start, Bruce charged Harpoon. Since the foe had been disabled by the captain, Bruce figured he wouldn't be able to react all that quickly. Once Bruce was close to the enemy fishman he spun around on his left foot. Using the momentum from the speed he built up running, Bruce used the spin to transfer the energy into a kick. Bruce attempted to punt Harpoon into Stallion. If the kick was successful Harpoon would be shattered internally and sent flying like a torpedo towards Stallion. If Stallion was his by Harpoon, well it would be like he was hit by something traveling as fast as a torpedo.

"Take that you dirty bastards!" Bruce exclaimed.

[Iken]

Iken raise his arm and fist in order to lay into the foe once again. However this time he was stopped. Sangjo had grabbed his right arm to stop Iken from torturing or killing Sunny. Iken slowly turned his head looking at Sangjo with rage in his eyes. His eyes were open wide, blood vessels popping, and his pupils enlarged with the high he got from the hate.

With a sigh Iken closed his eyes and lowered his arm. Pulling the dagger from the fishman, Sunny fell to the deck below. With a movement of his wrist Iken flicked the blood off of his dagger before placing it back into the hidden pocket inside his clothing. "Fine...How do you propose we find Anchor then?" Iken asked Sangjo, his voice shaking slightly.

All of the sudden Iken began to ring. Or rather an item on his person began to ring. Picking the den den mushi out of his pocket, Iken pressed the receive button allowing Namor's words to filter through. Iken was able to hear nearly the entire conversation save maybe the first two or three words.

"I see, so Namor is free after all. I wonder what the hell happened here, he sounded pretty frantic." Iken said with his chin in his hand. "Sea Forest? Ah there it is..." said Iken as he looked at a small map. Looking up in the direction of the forest, Iken walked over to the rail of the ship.

"Sangjo, Ami, Takumi, Virgil, and invisible guy that destroyed the whirlpool you're with me. Alphonse and Maletrix, you two are in charge of protecting the ship. We're heading out now!"
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:41 am

Takumi had already started moving towards the end of the ship when he saw Iken attack the fishman Nocht had just healed. Sangjo quickly stopped Iken and he seemed to come to his senses again. Before anybody could react Iken's Den Den Mushi rang and Iken shouted at him and some other crew members to come with him. Although Takumi was a bit taken aback by the events he responded nonetheless.
"Aye Aye Captain!"
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:00 am

Virgil stopped his pluking of his guitar and slung it around on to his back then nodded to Iken and walked over towards him smiling his sharp bloody grin. Virgil didn't think he wanted to be a member of this guys crew and he had only climbed aboard the ship so he could help out with the hydra he had seen but he was happy to help this guy even if he didn't know who he was.

Walden saw his new Captain Iken call Virgil over and felt a little left out so he stood up and wondered over to Captain Iken and asked in a dull lazy sounding voice "What should I Captain......would you um........ like me....... to come with.....or...I could stay here.......and help protect the ship......but y'know whatever.........I'm good with anything." Walden awaited his Captain's orders looking at Ami the hyper active and excitable seeming mermaid who had discovered him when he was stuck to the front of the ship, Sangjo the guy who ran him over but he didn't care and Virgil the cannibal who'd eaten his hand. Walden then looked at the others who he hadn't properly met and smiled at them, he understood why people weren't always too fond to meet him as he wasn't the friendliest looking person in the world considering he was a starfish man.

Virgil was sucking the blood from his teeth and didn't stop when he saw Walden approach and ask Iken whether he should stay or come with. He then passed a glance at a pretty looking mermaid and a guy who was with her, he would've tried flirting with her if he wasn't aboard their ship with a load of their crew mates, but still he looked over and decided he should introduce himself. Virgil approached them both entering between them and shared a nice almost blood free grin with Ami and Sangjo. "Hey you two I'm Virgil and its great to meet the both of you, so what are your names and from seeing how close you guys have been acting I'm going to guess your a couple. getting a closer look at both Ami and Sangjo, Virgil noticed Ami was rather beautiful and gave her a little subtle wink.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:44 am

As Nocht was taking care of him, Maletrix took a deep breath before finally relaxing... Those Steroids caused him real trouble. It seemed that he had to be cautious at using them. It was not a pill that should be taken lightly. Even if it had incredible strength, it could cause great trouble to people that abused it in a similar way with the flying fish fishman. As a result, while he got up, he said that he would never take one until the week's end... But how was that possible when all these things were going on around him? He did not know... At the time he was getting up, he listened to his captain's words. The captain said

"Sangjo, Ami, Takumi, Virgil, and invisible guy that destroyed the whirlpool you're with me. Alphonse and Maletrix, you two are in charge of protecting the ship. We're heading out now!"

It seemed that he was in charge of the ship... That was something great actually. That way, Maletrix would take the chance to rest and avoid unnecessary battles. His captain was giving him the chance to rest and he thanked him for that... However, what did he mean? Who was Iken referring to while he was saying "invisible guy that destroyed the whirlpool"? His question was going to be answered soon... Very soon...

As he was thinking of that, Ursus Triton's cover was blown. The merman turned to his original colors and he revealed himself in front of everybody, much to Maletrix's shock. An octopus merman had just appeared out of nowhere! Who was that guy? Why was he there? And more importantly... If that guy was the one who destroyed the whirlpool, why would he do so? There were so many new questions.

"Amazing! How did you find out about me?" Ursus Triton asked with a smile on his face. "I guess you probably smelt me..." he answered himself, as he smelt himself and noticed that he was smelling like seawater combined with sweat. Ursus Triton had just achieved what he wanted from the start... He had the chance to stick with those powerful pirates that had come to the place...
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:07 pm

"And where does 'all of the above' go, captain?" inquired Nocht, worrying his hands against eachother.

Before all the chaos had broken out, the doctor had been looking forward to striking out onto fishman island for himself. As a man seeking the secrets of genesis, the study of diverse biomes was an absolute necessity. Nocht worried that missing the chance to see this place for himself and gather samples would be a regret he'd carry with him to the end of his days.

"I'm saying, if it's all the same to you, that I'm actually a pretty good field medic. Not to say I don't adore my accommodations here of course; rather, it's more like I want to go. To the island, I mean. You know."

Revving up, the goofy, odd-eyed scientist held his clasped hands before his chin as if praying. Taking a step closer, his regular giant grin turning even larger, he re-stated his case as professionally and eloquently as befit a man of his position.

"Pretty, pretty please with creepers on top?"
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Toshiro saw Stallion swing his trident towards Marissa, at the top of his lungs he shouted "Like Hell" Taking aim with his Kanabo he fired a shot towards Stallion aiming for his torso.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:11 am

"Huh...I suppose it would be a good idea to have a medic with us. I guess Notch you're with us." Iken said quickly. Seeing Walden's disappointment Iken looked at his fishman doctor. "Don't worry, your job is by far the most important my friend. You're to take care of our sick nakama while I'm gone. My friend, know that I'm counting on you!" said Iken a smile.

Jumping down to the docks below Iken waited for the rest of the crew and their guest to make their way down. Turning to face Ursus, Iken's mouth curled into a sly smile. "Hehe, na I first "sensed" you back when you were just following the ship." Iken's sly smile and narrowed eyes became more serious as he spoke walked along. It looked like there had been some kind of takeover, signs of battle were evident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:32 am

Harpoon was kicked by bruce which shattered his rib cage into pieces. Both attacks from Namor and bruce proved to be too much for him. Harpoon flew back toward stallion.

Stallion was shot by Toshiro's weapon completely caught off guard. The bullets pierced his chest causing him to bleed badly. He stumbled backwards "Ohhhhh I have been shot? Am I going to die?" Harpoon fell back unto stallion knocking them on the groun passed out.

Namor punched Monstro defending Craig from the punch. With the guards knocked out, Namor and his crew could reach the safety of the seaforests to meet steel. Namor knew Anchor wasn't in the palace. He couldn't sense him anywhere. There was one other place that anchor could be.....Noah in the fishman distriat. "Come on guys onto the sea forests."

Sangjo was happy to be traveling with iken...not that he would allow him to go off without him anyways. Sangjo wanted to visit the mermaid cafe and meet Ami's perents. Besides ship guarding sucks. Sangjo brought his guitar to entertain the crew on their journey.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:49 pm

As Craig saw his arrows defelcted harmlessly, shotuing out in is frustration. He quickly realised he shouldn't loose his temper, because not only would he be blinded in his anger by pretty much any attacks coming towards him from other angles than the one he was focusing on, his aim would worsen too. Trying to counter this he breathed deeply, trying to calm himself, getting himself to relax, and closing his eyes, thinking to himself; Cmon man, this ain't like you, calm down already, you aint got aim when youre pissed off. Even if these bastards remind you a bit of back then, you got to keep your cool.. He was then met with the suprise of his captain, Namor, saving him from the colossal fishman Monstro. "Uh, sorry boss man, I got distracted big time, won't happen again!", Craig shouted apolageticly and saluted at Namor, before folowing after the rest of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Toshiro turned and followed his captain towards the sea forest. He also kept a lookout for any more threats that could come up. "Pffff, those were some of the strongest fishmen in the army. No wonder the Ocean pirates took over so fast."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Ami saluted to Iken, giggling. "Yes, Captain! Aye aye!"
She was delighted to be travelling with Sangjo in her group and put her arms around the musician's neck, tugging herself up into his arms.
She blinked when the octopus merman suddenly dropped his camouflage and gave a little gasp. "Ah! I knew I wasn't imagining seeing another merfolk on the ship! Hiya! I'm Ami! This is my boyfriend Sangjo!"

Marissa looked to Toshiro and bowed to him gratefully. "Thank you, Mr Toshiro!"
Deciding that her debt would best be repaid in battle, she lashed her tail out against Stallion's legs to assist him in falling over.
She nodded to Captain Namor and eagerly followed her crewmates into the sea-forest, keeping her eyes locked on Tsunami and her to children.
"Come on, your highness,"she said softly, despite her pounding heart and heaving breaths. "Don't worry! It will all be alright! Please just stay close to the group!"

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 pm

(OOC: Ok... Sorry for not posting in a looooong time, but Ive been very busy with school and stuff... And I dont know what to post anymore xD)

Afte escaping the palace with the crew and overcoming all those obstacles Greim followed Marissa closelly, together with her he wanted to look after the Queen's security and of their children. The sight was heartbreaking, but in the good way, well not good, but at least not cruel, humans and fishman working together to escape from the biggest thread, Captain Anchor.

Greim kept running along with the crew in direction to the sea forest.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Walden nodded to the captain before replying "Whatever man, I can deal with that. Just happy to help. One quick question though we got anyone who can play music while you guys go as I like to listen to it while I work?"

Virgil noticed he was being ignored and shook his head then looked at the man who had been invisible and rolled his eyes, he then turned to Sangjo and mouthed you lucky bastard. he thought to himself how the hell did you get her?
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:33 pm

It seemed as if Nocht would explode on the spot at hearing Iken's decision. For a moment the young doctor froze up, then began shaking as if he were a percolator. Jack-o-lantern grin spread ear to ear, he continued to spasm for another few seconds. Right before the moment of critical mass, though, his expression turned back to (what passed as such for him, anyway) normal.

"Sound thinking, captain. Medics on both fronts. It's a good thought."

Nodding sagely, the doctor kept close proximity to the away group. Though he'd already been given the go-ahead, you could never stay too close to your team. Nocht didn't want to get accidentally separated or anything; that shady home crowd might muscle him out of his spot at any time if he made such a foolish mistake!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:58 am

This was quite a conundrum, I'm not a fighter and there has been non-stop violence since I woke up. If it wasn't for the Fade being active while I slept I would have been involved with all of this disorder. Listening to the post-fight banter I was surprised with the fury that the captain displayed; he is typically a happy man. He however divided the crew and brought a handful of able-bodied men and women into the sea-forest with him. Looking at the two remaining people of note on the ship I decided to see what happened.

Fading my head back into existance next to the good doctor I asked,"What exactly started all of this violence? I've been asleep on the deck."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Iken with the group he had hand picked behind them, made their way from the docks of Fishman Island. They were heading towards Coral Forest. The reason behind their journey was to meet up with one of the seven Warlords of the Sea: Namor Oceanus. Namor was among the strongest of the Shichibukai and one Iken considered a friend. Iken had felt so for quite a while, however the fishman's title prevented them from meeting recently.

Iken wasn't really sure what was all going on, but he knew he had to do something. The fish-folk and mer-folk were obviously being oppressed by the current rule. Iken always was one to try an protect anyone he had ever met. It was just in his nature to want justice. This was something that was pounded into his being even generations before his arrival into the world.

As the group approached their destination, they could see why the place was called Coral Forest. Giant coral stood...no towered over the group as the walked along a path. This was truly a beauty that could only be found on Fishman Island. Iken's nerves were a bit on edge. This was only amplified by the feelings of rage he experienced earlier.

"Be ready for anything"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:13 am

Namor and the purple hearts were walking into the sea forest. This place was graveyard full of ships and graves from the ancestors of fishman island. Namor himself hated it here. It was such a gloom depressing place. His father himself was buried here, and the last thing Namor wanted to do was to be near the parent he killed. If it wasn't for the fact that he was moving Namor would be shaking. Namor knew that this place would be the safest to meet Iken. Not even Anchor would be bold enough to come here.

Queen Tsunami and her children nile and oceanus were safe in between the purple hearts. She wrapped her arms around her children trying to provide them with comfort. "Mommie are we going to die" Oceanus cried. Tsunamir put her hand around his head petting him softly "shhhh child, everything will be okay. Namor will protect us."
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:34 am

As Virgil entered the Coral Forest many memories past through his head of times he'd spent wondering around here for inspiration for songs. He looked at the others out of this small group hand picked by Iken and wondered why he'd been picked, he wasn't a member of his crew and nor did he want to be one.

"Hey Iken why'd you want me to come along with you, I'm not joining your crew you know? I don't want to join you."

Virgil then turned to look at Sangjo and Ami and slid in between them wrapping and an arm around both of them and asked, "So you two love birds, what do you do aboard Iken's ship then? As you can tell I'm a musician." As Virgil got close to the couple he could smell their scent and felt hunger digging in to his stomach he wanted to take a bite just one a little bite. He opened his jaw a little looking at Ami's neck then shook his head and blinked a few times. He managed to ward off his cannibalistic tendencies for now, but how much longer could he do it was what he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:17 am

As Iken was moving towards the Sea Forest, Ursus Triton was following. He did not know what Iken wanted at the place, but he would have to stand on his side. Apparently, that man was not a usual man. Ursus Triton could understand that pretty easily... He was claiming that he sensed him rather than smell him. It was really strange for an ordinary man to be able to do so... The reef octopus merman would have to be careful with that man. It would not be very handful if he did something that would displease him. As a result, he was following quietly in order to see what the captain of the Steel Village really wanted.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Ami blinked when Virgil slipped between them, for the first time, snapping out of her lovey-dovey daze with Sangjo. She smiled, not noticing the fishman's cannibalistic tendancies (or his prior winks or observations) and chirped happily in response to what she saw as a new friend.
"Hi there! I don't think we were formally introduced! My name is Amphirite Nereid but everyone calls me Ami!What? You're a musician too! Wow, that's sooo cool! Me and Sangjo-kun are also musicians! My main instrument is my harp..." She tilted her head and giggled. "And my voice, of course. What do you play?"
For the first time, the little mermaid's eyes wandered around the Sea Forest, her body starting to quiver nervously as she followed Iken and the rest of the crew.

Marissa looked up at Greim and took his hand as the crew wandered through the gloomy graveyard. The place sent shivers shooting up her spine. Death hung over the area like a dark fog; Marissa had never felt such an ominous aura before.
She looked to Tsunami, forcing the gentlest smile that she could muster. "No one is going to die. Your brother is an excellent captain and fighter."
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:29 am

It was pretty impossible for Nocht to notice the general tense atmosphere surrounding his new crewmates with the impressive and impossible-seeming aquatic biome surrounding him. Spurned to unprecedented growth by something like abyssal gigantism, the coral forest broke all kinds of natural laws. The thing was as unspeakably beautific as it was grotesque; a glorious and unforgivable monstrocity. Eyes sparkling, the scientist darted tither and fro as they traveled the ancient forest, gathering up tiny little samples of just about everything.

"It's really, really amazing, you know?" asked Nocht, addressing nobody in particular. "That genesis could happen here, could follow such a different path...ehehehe!"

Though there were a number of fishmen about, the one with the big, dangerous looking teeth eyeing the mermaid with a suspiciously ravenous look seemed to be the friendliest. Falling into step behind Virgil, who was in turn arm-locking the navigator and previously mentioned fishtail girl, Nocht tapped the cannibal minstrel on the back.

"What do you think, then?" inquired Nocht of Virgil. "Where did you all - it all - come from? And where are you headed?"

The scientist briefly considered sneaking a quick and harmless blood sample from the fishman, but decided to wait until combat or some other such hazard made it available less invasively. Nocht had learned that randomly sampling sentient beings was generally frowned upon. Repressing the urge, he simply continued on his line of questioning.

"I need to know, you know, if I'm going to piece together this genesis thing that I've sort of been working on. It's all different down here, you know? Couldn't you give me one little hint? Even a riddle is fine; I'm okay with riddles."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:02 am

With a blank emotionless stare Kedus walked up to one of the generic, carbon copy crew members that milled uselessly about the ship in preparation of an attack. The unique people were all just standing about doing nothing of interest and doing nothing to provide him with entertainment. Looking around and observing the surroundings gave him no information on if the enemies were going to attack. So doing the only logical thing he could he sat on the deck and meditated.

The artificial light on Fishman Island is truly a wonder to behold, bending it around things was easier and harder all at the same time. The light was heavier but simpler to mold; takes less effort. Grabbing his hands forward he seized control of his powers and slowly made the wanted effect. All around him crew-members stopped and glanced confused at what he was doing. They wouldn't know until they stepped off the ship, but to any onlooker it would appear that the ship simply vanished from sight.

Taking a deep breath Kedus asked one of the gawking crew-members to get him some water to drink. He would need to stay focused so the illusion wouldn't break.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Toshiro said "Well isn't this a desolate place. Why are we here again?"
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Virgil snapped out of his cannibalistic feeling which was taking over when Ami smiled, introduced herself then giggled. Virgil smiled back at her exposing his slightly bloody teeth from the hydra earlier, he then said, "Why yes I am a musician and I play an acoustic guitar, I'm a virtuoso meaning I have a natural gift for music its in my genes. In fact would you like to hear a song I have my guitar with me its right here on my back."

Virgil felt someone tap him on the shoulder and turned to see a doctor who was earlier treating someone on board the ship. "I don't know where any of this came from buddy or where I'm heading either. But I'm curious anyone want to hear a song?" Virgil gripped his guitar hoping someone wanted to hear a song smiled as he cleared his throat getting ready to sing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next