One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:19 pm

"Do not worry about earthly possoesions so much. Still, I respect your attachement." sean said, walking into the boat's rooms with mikey close behind. Sean scanned everything. Most of it he thought was a mess, nothing to bad. Then he walked into mikey's room and was astounded. "You my child are very unruly. You lack God's teachings in your life." Miey just looked at sean behind his aviators. "So, whatta' gonna' do?" mikey asked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the peace brigade part 2- the priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:20 pm

"Did god tell you to come around and boss people around and criticize them?" Elizabeth asked, it wasn't actually an atitude, but curiousity.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:27 pm

Sean looked at Elizabeth. "I only follow God's Teachings. God does not tell me to boss around or critize. You need someone to keep you all in line." Mikey rolled his eyes with an expression on his face that said "Shoot me now". Then mikey put his hand on sean's shoulder and said "Yuo know I'm actually seventeen, and you're maybe fifteen or sixteen, right?" Sean looked him in the eye. "I am aware, child. It is not age, but behavior."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the peace brigade part 2- the priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:38 pm

"Excuse me mister priest but I would like to talk to the captain on my own..." Elizabeth said, frankly his attitude was mildly annoying.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Sean nodded. "Very well, child." Sean stepped back to let mikey go to elizabeth. Mikey walked to liz and asked "Okay, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the peace brigade part 2- the priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:03 pm

"What are we gonna do with this guy?" She asked Mikey quizzically, "he seems nice, but it's awfully suspicious that a man like him would be traveling alone on the sea, he's just about 15." she said.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Mikey sighed. "I don't like him either, but how can we get rid of him without a quote from scripture?"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the peace brigade part 2- the priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:36 pm

"A hammer?" She asked, half curious, half jokingly.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:40 pm

"Hmm..." mikey said, liking the idea of hitting this guy. "Yo! Priest! Comew outside." sean looked at him angrily then follwoed him outisde.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Lipton ran up to Mikey and walked along beside him. "So, what do you make of this guy? I think he may be a bit unstable, you know, mentally?" Lipton said nervously. "Although, thats what most said about me..."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Mikey turned his head to lipton. "I'll find a way to get rid of him." they all made it to the deck, sean walked out first. Mikey sneaked yup behind sean and tried to hit him in the neck with the handle of his sword. Sean, being quick to act pulled out his blades and blocked in a matter of seconds. "Violence towards a member of the clergy? You are in need of God's grace." "Shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:39 am

Lipton froze and looked onward as Mikey attacked the priest. Although it was Lipton's suggestion that the priest be on his way, he did not want it done as it was, and he didn't expect Mikey of all people to jump to such a violent conclusion. "Uh, Mikey? Peace Brigade mean anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:04 am

Mikey pulled back. He took a few deep breathes then said "You're right. Go priest. We'd like you to leave." Sean by this time had put away his weapons as well. He turned and walked towards his boat and walked to the edge. "Very well. Live long, porsperous, and be fille with God's grace." then Sean jumped into his boat and sailed away.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:48 pm

((The end!?))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:46 pm

((yeah. PM me ideas for the next arc.))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:15 pm

(Nothing happened, nothing was accomplished!)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:16 pm

((I know. I intended for him to join, but I guess not. Then this was a filler!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3