One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:10 pm

It was a large protest, hundreds of people with signs. All yelling about how the war in the west is draining the money from the nation. Police were there, holding back the crowd or beating them with nightsticks. This was a job for Mike, who was partolling around the huge mass. They all reflected off his aviators, which shone in the noon sun.

Last edited by keymaster of souls on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Lipton was among the crowd of protestors, shouting and waving the sign, he hated the war, and he was among the many who deperatly needed the money that the war was taking away from his family. strange glare came from his left, but the sun was to his right, he looked over to see an odd man wearing aviators that reflected the sun light. At first Lipton thought nothing of it, but this man looked as though he was planning something, although Lipton had no idea what.

Last edited by Iggy on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:26 pm

The crowd grew more restless. The police decided to take one random person from the mob. They chose at random, though more through destiny. They chose lipton, and dragged him out into the open. Two of the officers took out their nightsticks to begin to brutally beat him. The others were holding him down.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:34 pm

((edit?))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 pm

((WOAH THAR! I didnt sign up for this! affraid ))
As he was looking at the guy with the shades, he felt someone grab his collar, looked forward and there were two cops right in front of him. The one who was grabbing him picked him off the ground then threw him, next thing he knew, he was being beaten on the ground. Not one for fighting, and kind of a coward, Lipton curled up and took it.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:49 pm

((don't worry. You won't have to go with this anymore. It'll be okay.))
Mikey's cue. He strolled over to one of the officers until he was behind him. Mikey pointed his index and middle fingers out at the policeman's back, and jabbed very fast twice. The officer fell over, blank eyes. Mikey looked at the kid. "Kid. You wanna help?"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Lipton stayed put, giving into the beating, when sudenly he felt the beatings stop, and a voice, but his head was throbbing and he couldnt make out what the man had said, so he just lay there. He probobly couldnt stand anyway.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:03 pm

Mikey sighed. By myself I guess. he jumped over the kid and roundhoused the other officer, landing on the other side. Mikey turned to the kid and stretched out his hand. "I'll help you up."
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:08 pm

Lipton, looked up to the person, he was not seeing straight, he blinked out the fuzzys, and saw that the man was holding a hand out to him. He grabbed his hand and was pulled to his feet, he stumbled at first but caught himself, "Tha-thank you, sir." He said gratfully, he put out his bleeding hand, "I'm Lipton Darson."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Mikey smiled. "I'm Michael DeLeon. Call me mikey." he turned to the other officers closing in, aty the sight they all backed away. "Why are you fighitng for peace?" mikey asked lipton.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:20 pm

"I dont fight persay, but I do this for my family The government only assumes this will help us all out, but they dont look at the side effects, my family has no money. We barley got by before the war." Lipton wiped a a trickle of blood on his forhead. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:39 pm

"Me?" mikey asked. "I just dislike fighting. It's so unnessacary." he put his hand on lipton's head. "My parents were marines, and they trained me to be strong like I am now. I hated every minute of it." If I was in your shoes, I'd be happy. mikey thought.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: The peace brigade part 1- the formation!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Elizabeth wasn't in the crowd, she was trying to get to the rally, but a gig got in the way. She finished up, and when she got there she had seen the ending of the beating. She was appalled that the police would do that, and then she quickly made a little sign. It read "STOP THE VIOLENCE!" she yelled angrily toward the area "WHAT DID HE DO?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Mikey heard the yell and looked in the direction of the sound. He signaled that the boy was okay.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: The peace brigade part 1- the formation!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:58 pm

((Have our characters met yet?))
Elizabeth calmed down and started writing something. About ten minutes later she had a song, and started playing it on her guitar.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:49 pm

Only mikey could hear music over a huge mob. He walkked towards the source of the music, and found a girl playing guitar. "That's some wonderful music."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: The peace brigade part 1- the formation!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Elizabeth stopped playing for a while and looked at him. "Thank you... you have nice taste." she calmly said, totally different from her raging outburst. She smiled at him and asked, "want to hear another song?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:03 pm

Mikey smiled with the corner of his mouth. "I'd love another song."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: The peace brigade part 1- the formation!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:06 pm

She played another song, but this time it was instrumental. She played every chord dramatically, as if her life depended on it. She danced while doing so. It was a strange dance, but not a bad dance. She hummed along quietly, giving the melody to herself, so she could play without failure. Her fingers moved elegantly like a robin in the wind.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:10 pm

mikey's eyes were closed in enjoyment,like if he could listen all day he would. Taking in every melody, every chord, every note.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: The peace brigade part 1- the formation!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Then Elizabeth stopped. She saw something she hated in the distance, a man carrying a gun. While weapons themselves didn't bother Elizabeth, guns in perticular did. She started choking and foaming at the mouth. Her arms flailed violently and her legs lay limp at the ground. She watched as the man with a gun approached, frightened she tried to scream but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Mikey's eyes opened, he has that feeling he was being watched. He turned around and saw the man with the gun.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: The peace brigade part 1- the formation!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:20 pm

He kept walking closer and closer, stomping on the ground. He pounded his feet into the ground, and then yelled, "CLEAR OUT! LEAVE OR DIE!!!" he fired three shots to the sky. two birds fell down, and a third's wing was injured.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Mikey smiled with the corner of his mouth. He dashed at a super-high speed using soru and grabbed the man's wrist and twisted it, making him drop the gun. "Please, leave us be. I don't wish to kill you."
((In a bit I'll form the brigade.))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:25 pm

Lipton Heard the Gunshots and fell to ground, and put his hands over his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Peace Brigade part 1-Formation of The Brigade!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next