One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Onboard the Whooper, all where minding there own business. It was a rainy day outside, but the waves were nothing too serious.

Mikey reached into his pocket and picked out a box of matches and a pack of cigarettes. He lit the match and held it up to the cig, then waved his hand to put out the match.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Mikey took a drag and blew it out. He laid back on his bed, then looked to the wall, full of posters. Wonder what's happening with the others.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the peace brigade part 2- the priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Elizabeth looked around for Mikey, really curiously, and confusedly. "Hey! MIKEY!" She yelled looking for him.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Mikey turned his head and looked at the ceiling. "Yeah? What's up liz?"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the peace brigade part 2- the priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:00 pm

"I just wanted to know what we would do next... it's been kinda boring on ship." Elizabeth moaned in a relaxed way.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Lipton sat at the bow of the ship, looking at a photo of his family, before they were poor and starving, before they were miserable. He let out a sigh and tucked it back into he pocket of his navy uniform (he stole it). Lipton was feeling hungry, but no one had yet been given their jobs aboard the ship. "Hey Mikey! Who's...uh, who's gonna do, you know, what around here?" Liz had mentioned she was an okay chef earlier, but what was Lipton to do.?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:32 pm

Mikey got up, the cigarette in between his fingers, and walked out to the deck. "What can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Lipton thought about it for a second, he didn't know what he was good at. "I can clean, I guess...”
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Mikey nodded. "Well, cleaning is essential. Just stay out of my room if you want to avoid the cig smell."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the peace brigade part 2- the priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:19 pm

"So whaddo I do?" Elizabeth asked confusedly, trying to hide a broom behind her back..
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Mikey looked back. "You said you can cook. You can play guitar. What else can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the peace brigade part 2- the priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:29 pm

"I can uhh.... sing... and dance." Elizabeth said nervously, then she continued "I like to dance."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Mikey looked at her and thought, with his hand on his chin. "Well, not much practical use..."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the peace brigade part 2- the priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Elizabeth wasn't paying attention, she was dancing while humming. She looked at him and then asked, "whadda we do know?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Mikey looked around as he took a drag from his cig. He raised an eyebrow when he saw a small boat the size of a dinghey with a small sail.

Sean was on his knees on the boat, somehow staying upright. His hands were together, folded in prayer.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Looking at the sail of the small vessel, Lipton could see a cross. "He looks to be a priest or something. Should we flag him down?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Mikey lowered the cig hand and exhaled before waving his hand. This was sortof implying his response. "Hey! Priest! Come here!"

Sean's eyes opened. They ruined his three day meditation. Oh well, maybe they need some sort of blessing.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:35 pm

((I'll double post.))
Sean steered his boat until it made gentle contact with the other ship. As he climbed he looked at the one with the glasses; who also had...a cigarette. He definetely needs a blessing. Sean thought as he climbed onto the deck.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Lipton wasn't sure what to make of this man, but he was staring strangely at Mikey. "Uh, If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been floating by yourself?" Lipton couldn't help but notice that the man had no food or water aboard his small boat.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Sean looked at lipton and smiled. "Dear child, the Lord provides me with what I need."
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:42 pm

That hadn't completely answered Litons question, but it didn't really matter. He turned to the others, "So, what do you think of this guy? Should we give him something to eat, I mean he's skinnier than me." True to what Lipton had said, it looked as though the man hadn't eaten in a considerable amount of time.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:50 pm

Mikey examined the priest. "When was the last time you ate?"

Sean looked at mikey angrily at first, but then sorta forgave him on the inside. "I was fasting, this is day twenty nine."
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Lipton was shocked, could this man be telling the truth? Lipton had gone many a night and day without food himself, but not nearly close to the mans claim. "Are you serious?! Oh, sorry for shouting, but how is this even humanly possible?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Sean patted lipton on the head. "It is possible if you are fasting for God. It is intentional."
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Lipton smiled a little uneasily, "Well, in any case, would you like something to eat? That is, if it's okay with you two."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next