One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:28 am

Ti'ar watched the 'peaceful' demonstration with growing displeasure. He had been warned that the demonstrators had some pirates among them, and he wanted to neutrilize the threat via imprisonment. He shook his head and returned to fending of the demonstrators from the town hall.

Gael added his voice to the throng's: "Stop the support!" Yuare's resources were put on constant drain by the war they were supporting on another island. The war was violent, and fueled politically. The mayor of Yuare was supporting a dictatorial leader because he hoped he would get some dividends of some sort. The fool. The dictator cared only about the resources, not the people. Once the war was over, Gael was sure the dictator would turn on its allies. Gael had heard of a pirate crew, a very peaceful one. He thought to get two things out of being here: He would support the protestor's cause, and he would be able to join a crew. He smiled at the thought.

This is for the Peace Brigade, and noone else. (At the time.)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:31 am

[I probably won't be in character because of the current mania, so I'll get back to this tomorrow. PM me sometime in the morning]
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:33 am

Okay, I'll do that. But I'm going up to my family's for Thanksgiving so I can't respond to what you write. Use the edit command to change your OCC to a In Character. I'll do the same.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:35 am

[I've got thanksgiving stuff tomorrow as well, but I'll get around to it hopefully.]
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:24 am

Mike was also at the demonstration, keeping an eye out for riot police while also protesting the war.

[I had nothing....my head hurts...]
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Ti'ar continued forcing the protestors back with a shield comprised of several planks of wood nailed together. It was serving its purpose well. Suddenly, an arrow flew out of the crowd and struck the side of the town hall, lodging itself in the side. Ti'ar was stunned for a second, and then he heard his superior yell, "Subdue them all!" Ti'ar dropped the shield and began striking the protestors in certain places on their arms and legs. He had amazing agility and accuracy. Those right in front of him fell paralyzed to the ground, and he took out several lengths of chain from his messenger bag. He wrapped them around the protestors wrists and helb them in place with a lock. On both of his sides, the othe Marines proceeded to do the same, save the paralyzing part. Then he noticed that several of the Marines were anchored to the ground by strange vines. Those Marines were pointing towards someone in the crowd. He went towards the indicated area, paralyzing protestors left and right as he did.

Gael was still watching and helping the protestors when some nut in the crowd fired an arrow at the town hall. He watched the culprit try to get away, but he used his Leafy-Leafy Vines ability to root the culprit in place. He heard some Marine, the superior, it seemed, yell, "Subdue them!" He watched in horror as several of the Marines moved forward and began chaining protestors and knocking them to the ground. Gael was filled with anger. How dare they attack innocent people when only one person was violent? He began rapidly rooting the Marines in place, unaware several of them were aware where he was. He also remained blissfully unaware of the dangerously zealous prison warden began moving towards him, paralyzing many protestors along the way.

((It's no problem, headaches are the bane of the imagination, in my opinion.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Mike was almost unfaised by the events. He began moving towards the marines. "Excuse me," he asked politely "will you please stop hurting these people, this is a peaceful demonstration."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:42 pm

((Warning, as these character will occasionally channel me, I will swear occasionally. Sorry.))

Ti'ar heard some idiot in the crowd ask him to stop hurting the protestors. He wheeled around and saw a man with long brown hair. "I have permission to arrest every single person in this crowd, and I'm not going to disobey orders just because someone in this crowd told me to!" Ti'ar said condescendingly. He pushed the man to the side and proceeded on to vine-creator. He took out his special seastone chain, and then he stopped. He didn't stop because he wanted to, but instead because vines had shot out of the ground and stuck him to the ground.

Gael heard someone yelling and turned just in time to see the town's over-zealous jailor push a brown haired man to the side. The jailor reached into his messenger bag and pulled out a chain made of light blue material. Seastone! Gael thought, and he rooted the jailor to the ground with vines.

Last edited by Gael on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:45 pm

[I really don't know about pushing me to the ground like that....there was no chance for me to do anything about it which I planned to...an edit would be helpful]
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:47 pm

((Fixed it a bit. Tell me if you need a different thing, as long as Ti'ar moves you out of the way, even if slightly. PM'ing would be best.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:09 pm

[okay, thanks]
Mike stepped to the side, not wanting to get into a fight. "We don't want civilians hurt, Officer."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Ti'ar reached into his messenger bag and took out his chain-scythes. He slashed his legs free and he pushed all the other civilians out of the way. He swung his seastone chains at the only person who did not run away: a young man with long silver hair. The chain wrapped around the boy's wrist and Ti'ar pulled the man towards him. He only barely noticed some other civilian was anchored to the ground by vines, and that civilian had a bow. An accomplice Ti'ar thought. The other civilian seemed harmless so his attention returned to the silver haired man. He wrapped the chains around both of the man's wrists and locked them in place. "So, what would you be doing here for? What's your name?" Ti'ar said, pulling the man's arms back.

The jailor had slashed through the vines around his legs and was swinging the chain towards Gael. The chain wrapped around Gael's wrist and the jailor pulled Gael over to him. The jailor wrapped the chain around both of Gael's wrists and effectively shut down Gael's Devil Fruit. The jailor asked for his name, and Gael complied. "I'm Gael, and I'm here to support the protestors. He jerked his head back towards the man he had rooted, and continued, "That man was the one who shot the arrow: question him. Gael shot a glance over to the brown haired man and prayed the man would distract the jailor long enough for him to get free. Then Gael finally remember the jailor's name: Ti'ar.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Mike put his hand on T'iar's shoulder from behind him. "Officer, please settle down. We don't need anyone getting hurt; especially because this is a peaceful expression of ideals." Though in his mind Mike knew that most officers were the same, never listening to the people; leader's orders.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Ti'ar whirled around at the sound of the brown haired man's voice, and he yelled, "Don't tell me what to do!" He heard clinking, and when he turned back around, Gael had the chain unlocked and off of him. Ti'ar yelled to one of the unrooted Marines, "Take the rooted one, arrest and detain him." He chucked a normal chain to the Marine, and then returned to Gael. Gael had gone several a couple of meters away from him and was turned around, as if ready to fight. Ti'ar realized he couldn't catch the Devil Fruit user off guard again, so he drew his scythe and prepared to wear out the civilian or disable him, whichever came first.

Gael felt Ti'ar move, and it was all he needed. He quickly dismantled the mis-made lock and removed the chains. He was a couple of meters away before Ti'ar even turned around again. He noticed the brown haired man was behind Ti'ar and he made a thankful gesture to him. Ti'ar had drawn his scythe by now, and it didn't seem like Gael would get out of this without fighting. This guy can really hold a grudge!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Mike held two fingers to T'iar's shoulder. "Officer, I'd advise you to stop or your arm will be useless for most of--if not the rest of--your life." This was true since Mike can use Shigan.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:01 pm

((Sorry if this is confusing you, but I'm trying to RP from two viewpoints...its a tad difficult))

Ti'ar disregarded the 'threat' the scrawny, bony man behind him presented. Ti'ar rushed at Gael and attempted to hit the man with a blow to the chest, but Gael had jumped nimbly to the side. Ti'ar quickly followed up with a hit from the non-sharp side of his scythe blade. He hit Gael and sent him tumbling backwards. Ti'ar rushed for Gael but was forced to leap to the side after giant pieces of sharp bamboo jumped out of the ground right at him. Ti'ar dropped his large, unwieldly scythe and re-drew his chain-scythes. He leapt for Gael, swinging the chain ends at him, but he was halted by a fat, gnarled tree.

Ti'ar head rushed at Gael, but he had expected that, so he jumped out of the way. What he hadn't expected was Ti'ar to ram him with the non-sharp part of the blade. He fell backwards, but he used his Devil Fruit to cause sharp bamboo to rocket out of the ground towards Ti'ar. Ti'ar had dropped his large scythe and he was now leaping towards Gael with his chain-scythes, and Gael was forced to create a tree-shield to avoid getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Mike quick dashed towards T'iar and grabbed him, then jabbed his fingers into his left shoulderblade with the force of a shigan.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:18 pm

((If I add an ability to my character's sheet, should I bring it to Admin-Sama's attention? Because I want to add an aromatherapy move, as well as poultice like move.))

Ti'ar felt something dig into the area right by his left shoulderblade. It felt like a bullet. He turned around and slashed at the culprit. He realized it was the bony man from earlier. He stopped, since the Devil Fruit user was used his powers. Again.

Gael saw Ti'ar was distracted, and he wrapped Ti'ar's legs in vines, sending them creeping up his legs. He felt bad that they were teaming up on Ti'ar, but it was necessary. He used his Leafy-Leafy Parasite to create a seed in case it came to that.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:11 pm

((yes please do that, also I must say that you juggle these two roles flawlessly and your posts are very well detailed your an ace RPer and I'm enjoying reading this))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Mike leaned back limbo-style to avoid the blade, noticing his opponent was bound by vines. Mike grabbed his other shoulder then placed his fingers near T'iar's modula oblongada, one shigan there would be instant death. "Stand down, Officer."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:09 pm

Ti'ar couldn't move. The vines had reached even his wrists, holding his wrists in place with an iron grip. He struggled, but he couldn't get free. He could only wait as the vines reached his mouth and stopped him from being able to speak. He was infuriated. Then he remembered something. His Marine office had gotten a message about a pirate crew, nonviolent, but still pirates, moving in their direction. The man with the brown hair fitted the description of the captain perfectly. He would have captured the man, but he had to wait for his subordinates to cut him free.

Gael relaxed as he realized Ti'ar had no chance to move. He was also relieved that a Marine had captured the bowman from the beginning. He turned to the brown haired man and said, "Who are you? I am Gael. I hope that if they question the bowman I captured, they will realize that they had no reason to imprison all those civilians." He tilted his head and studied the brown haired man as he backed farther away from Ti'ar. The man was vengeance incarnate.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:41 pm

Mike raised an eyebrow from behind his shades. "My name? It's Mike. I'm the captain of the demonstration protection agency called the Peace Brigade."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:47 pm

((I'm leaving Ti'ar for now, since none of the little cannon-fodder Marines are around to cut him loose. When he is freed, I'm gonna have him be dedicated to the trial for the bowman, mkay?))

Gael stopped. Peace Brigade, he thought. That was the name of the pirate crew that Gael had heard would be there. He said, "Oh, so you're the captain of that crew? May I join? I'm not AS pacifistic as you are, but I avoid unnecessary violence. I have the ability to create fruit, so I can help in the kitchen." He demonstrated by creating a small orange tree. He plucked the fruit and offered it to Mike. "So, may I?" he continued.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Mike shrugged. "If you really want, though if you're looking to be in an action/adventure story, don't come into my book." he cracked his neck. "We usually stay and protect the demonstrators." There was a pattern with how he spoke, not saying 'protesters' or 'pirate crew', but 'demonstrators' and 'protection agency'. He really knew what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Gael shrugged. "At least it'll give me something to do. If things get TOO boring, I'll leave. I'm sure my goal will give me plenty of action. Especially if he," he pointed at Ti'ar dismissively, "follows me. Which he actually might. I'll just help you out as best as I can." He shrugged again. He did like action, just too much of it drove him crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!   Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Peace Brigade Gets a New Member!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next