One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blacksmith Brigade

Go down 
+3
keymaster
Layman Iconoclast
Jude
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jude

Jude

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:46 am

Crew Name: Blacksmith Brigade
Captain: "Beryl" Ulrich (Jude)
Flag: An anvil in the center with two hammers crossed beneath it (A play on the skull and crossbones)
Ship: The Alchemist
Side: Merchant
Crurent Members: "Beryl" Ulrich, Victor Sol'Ignis (once approved)
Crew Goals: To practice their craft and make themselves known across the world
Crew History: The Blacksmith Brigade was started when Wyatt bought his own merchant ship and hired a crew to sail it. Since then the ship has been sailing the seas and selling Wyatt's weapons that he's made while aboard the ship. The ship is equipped with an anvil and tons of barrels of oil in the cargo hold to keep Wyatt's jug full.
Expeting new members: Yes

Last edited by Jude on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:44 pm

you are in charge of...

A. accepting or rejecting members who ask to join (you may require them to give a reason for there characters joining, explain what they have to offer, assine jobs/ranks, require new members to go through some sort of anitiation ECT as you see fit)

B. keeping the number of members/DF to non DF ratio up to code (we will pull chars from the crew if you dont not that we dont trust you)

C. Starting and maintaining the Role Play fro this crew (and have fun with it)

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:50 pm

That was playing admin.
You stole the brigade idea!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:51 pm

how is it playing admin if I AM the admin????
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Logically an Admin is always playing Admin
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Huh? oh sh*t. Mixed up the avatars. Look so similar.
But the brigade in the name is my idea!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:19 pm

you dont OWN that word key besides they are a MERCHANT crew so chill out
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:05 am

I dont even know you so I couldn't technically steal it... It was all I could come up with actually.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:31 am

I'm just pullin' your leg off. I'm the hippy crew, so we give all you war-supporters a hard time.
Especially merchants who make money from war, man. *brings cig up to mouth*
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:32 am

Cig? Your a hippy, thats a joint!
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:33 am

Peace Parade would have been better, then you'd be all letter sync
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:34 am

That's my right arm! My left has the joint. *puts cig down and brings joint up to mouth*
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:18 am

*crickets*
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:20 am

keymaster of souls wrote:
I'm just pullin' your leg off. I'm the hippy crew, so we give all you war-supporters a hard time.
Especially merchants who make money from war, man. *brings cig up to mouth*
stop making fun of Hippies, I'm one
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomeverythingrp.ace.st/forum.htm
keymaster

keymaster

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:04 pm

No, it's just that supporting people who make money from a war ius just as good as supporting the war yourself.
You aren't a hippy!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:27 pm

I WOULD be a hippy if I dint hate the environment ((cures you eco brats)) and had les.... well, rage
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:38 am

keymaster of souls wrote:
No, it's just that supporting people who make money from a war ius just as good as supporting the war yourself.
You aren't a hippy!

gotta pay the bills somehow...

Anyway, im going to be joining this crew Jude, anything I should know about it before my character is finished?
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Victor Sol'Ignis   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:32 pm

*Not Approved Yet*

Name: Victor Sol'Ignis

Bounty:None

Species: Human

Allegiance: Merchant

Home Village/Ocean: Lougetown

Appearance: https://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr304/Stormcrow71/?action=view&current=Gunsmithwhole.jpg

History: Ever since he was a child, the boom of the cannons and the crack of gunfire had always intrigued him. The smell of gunpowder was the smell of heaven to him. he would got to the docks to watch the Marine ships practice their gunnery, or sneak into the marine fort at Lougetown to watch them fire their weapons at the range, and every once in awhile he would get a chance to actually handle one of the guns, sometimes by the Marine's that were practising. It got to the point where he was almost a mascot to them, they snuck him onto the ships whenever they were firing, or let him clean their weapons. Thinking they were foisting off work to the youngster, not knowing that he was perfectly happy cleaning them.

It got to be, when he was around six years of age he was barely at home anymore, spending all his time with the marines and their weapons. this is when he met Tafaari Jolin, one of the most famous gunsmiths in the world at that time. His weapons were prized by everyone, pirates marines and regular people alike. 'Course Vic didnt know this at the time, all he saw was a stringy old man hobbling into the Marine fort one day when he was trying to convince a Marine that it was perfectly ok for him to take his rifle apart and put it back together, he knew how to put it back together he swore.

The old man for some reason took notice of him and hobbled over to him, the Marine immediatly recognised him and stammered out a greeting. Tafaari only said "Let the boy do it" and stood there, watching every move Victor did while he took it apart and put it back together. He did it wrong, the weapon was not even safe to be fired and was scrapped. Tafaari paid for it and left without saying another word.

The next day much to the boys suprise Tafaari was at in his living room, speaking with his confused mother and father. the great gunsmith wished to take him on as an apprentice! Vic never looked back, he traveled with the old man.Learning the art of gunnery, for the old man believed whole heartedly in knowing how to use the weapons he made and was one of the better gunners in the world; and the art of Gunsmithng (and how to sell them too)

13 years later, the old master has just died and Victor is ready to see more of the world. He misses the old man but he sees passing on the art as the finest way to commemorate his teacher. With a bit of money in his pocket and his tools on his back (not to mention his pistols) he is looking for a ship and a crew to take him where he needs to go.

Personality: Really cheerful, always has something good to say about almost any situation. It does not really bother him that the fruit's of his labors are used to kill and maim people, it isnt his problem and he laughs in the faces of anyone that says differently.

Ship:

Ship Flag:

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Trick Shooting- Victor is slowly mastering the art of doing the ridiculous with his pistols, he is constantly pushing the impossible to try to find the best ways to fight, and the best way to design future weapons

Closing Dual Shot- fires one of his special pistols, and one of his regular ones at the same time. only does this at close range because of the accuracy problems

Dual Shot- Fires two of his regular pistols at the enemy, this can be done at normal range though accuracy is still reduced

Belli Shoot- Victor takes three coins out of his pocket and throws them in the air above his enemy, he then draws his Tri-barrel and shoots each coin in quick succesion. The bullets strike the coins and ricochet into the enemy, hitting them from three directions.

Explosive Shot- Loading his Heavy Pistol with over double its normal powder charge, he puts a heavy steel bullet into it. when he fires it it throws him backwards, but it causes heavy structural damage to whatever it hits.

Touch Somebody- Victor readys his "Sniper" Pistol, usually setting it on his forearm to steady it. he calls out where on the person he is going to shoot and fires. this is an extremely long range shot, longer then a rifle even because victor takes into account the air currents and the velocity of the bullet, and tries to find the best way to "slip" the bullet through the wind through the path of least resistance.

Tri-Shot- Victor closes with the enemy and draws the tri-barrel, firing al lthree barrels. the kick is so strong that if he is not within 15 feet all three bullets will miss.

Close Work- Victor closes with the enemy with his "Last Stand" Pistol and stabs into them, pulling the trigger right after, and then he slices down to the ground with the blade before coming back on guard..a powerful attack but sacrifices his range wich is his strongest abilities, for close range work.

Weapons/Items:
Heavy Pistol
"Last Stand" Pistol
"Sniper" Pistol
Tri-Barrel Pistol
x2 Pistol's
Gun Cleaning Kit
Gunsmithing Tools
10,000 Belli
Glasses
Extendable Jewlers eye-piece

Goals:to become the most renown gunsmith in the entire world, and to get rich doing it
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:50 pm

Welcome to the crew
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:15 pm

thanks cap'n, pleasure is all mine. When do we start?
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:17 pm

I already have a topic open actually, Merchants of the Sea
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Want me to post as if I were already part of the crew then?
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:01 pm

If you'd like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blacksmith Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith Brigade   Blacksmith Brigade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith Brigade
Page 1 of 1