One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Mikey took a drag and exhaled. "Fine by me. Come on and eat, you're just skin and bones at this point."

Sean again, was a little angry. "I need to complete thirty days. After tomorrow I will eat."
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:30 pm

((yo?))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 pm

((Allister?))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:53 pm

((he's not posting for some reason. I'll pm him.))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the peace brigade part 2- the priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:23 pm

"Whoah, that's crazy." Elizabeth whispered. She was a little weirded out by the fact there was a priest traveling in the sea, " Do you do confessions too?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:18 pm

Sean nodded. "Yes young lady, I do." then he looked at mikey and lipton. "Confessions are private matters."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the peace brigade part 2- the priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:29 pm

She looked at him embarrassingly, and laughed a nervous laugh, "well forgive me father, but I have forgotten what I have done." She was hoping he'd understand, as she didn't exactly look like a genius. "Is being a travelling priest easy?" Elizabeth was obviously embarrassed, as she was red in the face.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:10 pm

((aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww. I thought it was something like givin' a blow job.))
Sean sighed, slightly happy. "It's not for those weak in their faith." he gave a mean stare to mikey.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the peace brigade part 2- the priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:12 pm

((I forgot what she did after posting... No ))
"Weak in faith?" Elizabeth whispered to herself. She really didn't get it, but wasn't sure she needed an explanation, but needed to find out on her own.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Mikey just stood there expressionless, taking drags from his now short cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:20 pm

(([quote((aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww. I thought it was something like givin' a blow job.))[/quote] Shocked ))
"Well I would like to confess that I have stolen food on several occasions, but it was for my starving family if that means anything..." Lipton said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Sean put his hand on lipton's head. "You have been forgiven, child."
((the funny thing is, sean is 15, and yet he addresses people as "My child". Well, that's one of the perks of the clergymen.))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Lipton was looking at the features of this "man," and realized that he looked to be around the age of 16! "Uh, if you don't mind me saying, how does someone as young as you become a priest? Assuming your as young as you look that is, with all due respect, Sir..." Lipton felt although he had asked a touchy question, and now felt a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Sean winced at this. "I was...seperated from my family at a young age by an accident. I was found by Father Walter, and he raised me to be a priest."
((just pulled the Father Walter thing outta my rear. I didn't say who in the history.))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:36 pm

((You might want to add that then...))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:25 pm

((K, ust let me look.))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:37 pm

"Well that blows..." Lipton felt he should quickly change the subject. "Sooo, is being a clergyman a difficult line of work?" Good thinking Lipton, you may have averted a crises! Lipton thought to himself, feeling a bit paranoid.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:27 am

Sean smiled. "Well, I've been told that the only hard part is exorcism. I haven't done one yet, though." his lip ciurled. "I hope I don't meet a demon too soon." Then another thing came to mind. "Oh yes, and anpther part that some might think hard is...no marriage thus no...intimacy."
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:55 am

"I can sort of understand how that might be difficult, I haven't had time for any form of social life myself, and who would marry a homeless loser gone into piracy such as me? But enough feeling sorry for ourselves, lets keep the atmosphere cheerful, lest we all go mad." Lipton had always been the one who kept his family's spirits up when their lives were bearing down on them, he wondered how they would do without him.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:00 am

Sean breathed deeply. "It's not much of a problem. Yes, let's change the subject." Mikey just finished his cigarette and threw it into the ocean before exhaling the last bit of smoke. "Why do you fast? What's the point?" Sean looked at him in annoyance. "You fast in the name of the Lord, making a sacrifice in his son's name."
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:20 pm

"I would assume that would be extremely unhealthy, how can you stand it?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Sean laughed slighty with only a breath or two. "That's why I was praying. It keeps the mind off of bodily needs."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the peace brigade part 2- the priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:03 pm

((plot please?))
"That sounds more like dillusion then actual help..." Elizabeth said. She tapped her foot, waiting for something interesting to happen, anything at all.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:12 pm

((Why will sean join the group? Hm...))

Sean looked around the deck. "May I look around?" he asked. Mikey shrugged. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the peace brigade part 2- the priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:13 pm

"Please don't touch my guitar..." Elizabeth said, worried that it would get damaged, "it is very valuable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest   Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Peace Brigade part 2-The Priest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next