One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)

Go down 
+5
Getsugaburi
Shadow
Cobdogred
BLiIx
Maxulus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Emily gulped as she got into the pod with the other two, her small size helping to give more space for them. She gulped as she held her sword tightly to her and waited for them to surface. She was scared, not for her live but for her fiance. She could only pray and hope that all of her new friends would come out of this alright. She let out a breath as they surfaced and waited to get ready and fallow Koga to there position.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:36 am

Sabres, a crazy man as he is, didn't wait for the rest of his crewmates or his allies to figure out what's going on, or even formulate a plan. Some moments later, he is already actually passing right next to the hovering Maximillion, going towards Jiper, like an enormous bullet, or rather, cannonball .. no, even that one seems tiny compared to this crazy lump of muscles. Not really bothering to notice Maximillion, he simply swings his large arm, just when he reached Jiper's position.
"Hello!" He hells, and attempts to hammer the marine down from the sky.

((OOC: Since I see inactivity, Ima post again, hopefully getting people more active and ready to get into some fights.))
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:40 pm

[In fact there's not inactivity, I am just waiting for Cob to post]

"Huh? Maximillion said as soon as he noticed that Sabres was there in order to attack Jiper. That guy... Didn't he receive orders from Wally to not interfere in the battles that Maximillion was dealing with? Whatever... Maximillion knew that he had no other option but to see how things would go until he would prepare himself to battle against Jiper. After all, he had to see the way Jiper fought before he would take him on, just to be sure that he would eliminate him when they would battle.

"Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?" Jiper said while scratching his face and he used his Kami-E technique, immediately dodging the punch of his enemy. Then, he moved his hands off his face, stopping scratching it and he pointed with his very sharp and inch-long claws towards Sabres. "Do you want to see what the difference between a pirate and a former marine admiral is?" he questioned Sabres before he used his Kama Kama no Mi abilities in order to launch one of his signature techniques. A line of piercing air moved from the close distance towards Sabres, aiming to pierce through his shoulder in order to damage him. The attack was white colored and it looked much like a beam. That guy, Jiper! Just how strong was he?

While seeing this, Maximillion was simply staring, amazed with the fighting capabilities of his enemy, and shocked as well. Huh?

Koga

Meanwhile, at Koga's place... Koga had yet to start moving towards the direction of the battle, but at the moment that Jiper launched his air beam technique, he listened to it. Apparently, the sound of the attack echoed through the island with a very loud sound. Koga understood that the battle had already started! He had to be fast in order to reach his allies side!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 pm

"Oh ho..!" Sabres moves his arms in front of him, and uses them as a shield, up there, there's no time for anything else. And a large white blast follows, looking as if a powerful gust of wind merged with an explosion. However, from within the whitish fading energy, Sabres emerges in one piece, although both his large forearms are bruised and a bit smokey. "Whoah, that was strong, if I hadn't switched the Life Return effects back to my arms you'd pierce through like butter.. hyaha, let me retaliate now!" He says, but then, he groans irritated, as he begins to fall. Well, Sabres is not a bird, and unlike those two, doesn't have a move to keep himself afloat, so he simply begun descending yelling "I'll get ya next time!" Seems that Maximillion will be alone with Jiper once again, at least for a while.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:33 pm

A powerful wall of force and air cut downwards in between Jiper and Maximillion that cut deeply into the ground revealing a portion of the passageways formed from the previous fights. The air filled with tension and malicious intent as a familiar voice called out. "Jiper, I said I'll handle Maximillion. If you'd be so kind, rid us of that buzzing little pest down there on the ground." His voice was familiar, but different, so different even Maximillion and Jiper would have likely checked twice to see who it was. It was cold and serious, without much emotion. Like was was coming down an invisible staircase Iken descended upon them, coming to a stop between the two. Much like his voice, his face shown cold and serious, even his trademark smirk was gone. This tone was normally saved for Derge, and Derge alone. However now Maximillion was receiving it as well. The only question was, would it remain that way, or can Iken persuade him off his path of darkness?

"Maximillion I considered you nakama and because of that I have overlooked more than I should have. Killing marines and defending yourself from attackers is one thing, but wiping out entire islands of people just because it's more convenient is a betrayal of my trust, a betrayal of our friendship. I don't know what happened down in Impel Down or what you think you gained from going there. However I do know you're weaker than even before. You've weakened yourself so much that you've become susceptible to the disease known as darkness. I understand, I really do. This disease has had me in its grips before and will probably come for me again, more than likely it'll be soon too....I'll tell you right now and here that I don't know if I'll be able to resist it when I got after Derge and Youri next, but I will try my damnedest to. That bastard Derge killed our entire family and Youri is following suit. You're creating needless cycles of hatred, when you commit acts like this. What happens when you miss one or two people or someone has family somewhere else? You get more people like us, that have to fight the darkness inside themselves every god damned day. Avengers that know no life other than the life of vengeance. Max, I'm begging you to stop this, I'm not asking you to bow down to the marines or anything, but stop the carnage before someone comes along and does to you, what you've done to them. If you can't stop that right now, then that someone might just have to be me." Iken said in an attempt to prevent any more battle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:21 am

"Maximillion, my friend, do you wish to discuss with the man, or do you rather have us to storm them out of your property?" Wally says, he's also reached them, and is actually on the ground, looking up towards the "flying" men, his hands are crossed, and darkness is flowing all over the place, like an aura or something, constantly moving, like it's a living thing, a serpent. While he mentioned Maximillion's name, Wally seems to actually mainly address on the newcomer, Iken. His face showing a large grin, Wally continues. "Well, of course, I'll wait for you to finish, if a dialogue is what you wish, after all, it's your home, your rules. I just recommend that.." His glare now falls on Jiper. "The other flyer over there doesn't try anything funny, because I won't be as gentle and kind as Mr. Sabres, if provoked that is. Sabres, you stay out of this until further notice."
Sabres simply groans in irritation, and crosses arms as well, but not before he reached a tree and leaned on. "Captain's here, this is no fun, now I won't get to fight, with those 2 here, it's annoying, there are 4 monsters here, and I'm dismissed!" He says, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:59 pm

((Cob said it was alright for me to join, I took his word since this thread was originally for the four parties))

About a mile away from the ship, plenty of distance to be seen, a small fishing vessel seemed to have taken its time to reach the area where all of the 'excitement' had commenced. Four pistols were visibly strapped along his waist, along with a black coat wrapped around his black t-shirt and pants, but open in the middle to give him room to maneuver. His hair was white, and a noticeable scar could be seen around his left cheek.. if someone had a good enough eyesight to notice it. His eyes were brown, and a vulture was on his shoulder. In the front a worried fishermen was taking the wheel of the ship, driving it towards the chaos that was unfolding. Iken had just made a big speech, and Karasu heard all of it with his technique. His eyes opened and now saw that his path lead to a few other pirates... he couldn't confirm their identities, but he could definitely say that they weren't rookies just by their distance with a yonku... and a tyrant at that.

Karasu was not here because of a contract, neither was he here to put a stop to the 'tyranny' of a pirate. To put it bluntly, he was here for some belli.. turning in a yonku to the marines would surely give him a large sum of gold. His comrades would also fetch a great sum, this would be enough to give his island a new security system.. probably one that would set his defenses up for the worst possible scenario. Karasu smiled, he didn't really care for these pirates, except for Iken.. he's a good ally, luckily for Karasu he was occupied with Maximillion. Technically he wasn't breaking any friends rules, considering he was doing his job.. and Iken was doing his.

Karasu didn't care if Maximillion turned good, or evil... at least he didn't emotionally, in some twisted way Karasu DID technically care if he turned good. If Maximillion turned into a 'good' pirate, then Karasu would have to face Iken and risk a good alliance.. which he couldn't put at risk, since he might need him one day. Karasu had to play this one at the lines, never passing the border that directly interfered with Iken, while at the same time receiving what he needed. With all of these pirates it would be easy to fetch a one billion belli bounty reward.. he might even get more if the other pirates that aren't the dusks are well known enough to have high bounties.

Karasu smiled, almost excited at the thought of the large sum of gold, and to save the world a second plague of these pirates he'd rather just kill each of them, individually, and send their corpses over to the bank. He had no problems doing this, and he thought of this as he closed his eyes and focused on the sounds of pirates coming from the island about a mile away. He found a few voices that weren't Iken's.. he could hear several heartbeats on the island, which meant that they could either be bystanders or enemies. Either way his situation had not changed, he needed their bounties after all. Karasu walked towards the fishermen and whispered, "You can wait here for me.. don't worry, I'll be back soon enough. Remember, if you try to escape you'll leave me no choice but to wound you to the point of permanent damage." With an even tone, he left the ship with the vulture on his back. His legs touched the ground and soru'd to the land on the island. He heard a few heartbeats under the ground.. which was odd, Karasu guessed he would have to start searching for pirates there. His vulture remained alert, if he saw anything suspicious he would warn Karasu.

"Alright now.. let's find out where our first target will be located, it should be easy to find someone to grab in the New World."

Introductory Box:

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:40 pm

(OOC: Karasu, I am not responding to the post until you edit it, cause we are in the basement of the Dusk Pirates, in the middle of Raijin Island and Maximillion and Iken are above it, fighting on the sky)

Maximillion (With Iken and Jiper)

Seeing Iken appear at the scene at which he was about to have his battle against the former admiral, Maximillion smiled. Things were pretty much clearer now. At first, the head of the Dusk Pirates could not really understand why the retired marine was there. That guy was away from the flow of the events for some time now... It was unnatural for him to be there. However, with the appearance of the other yonko at the scene, Maximillion could come to a complete understanding of the current situation which was taking place on his territory.

"Hm? Iken?" Maximillion said with an emotionless voice, but before he expressed his thoughts, he let his old friend speak his words. With a calm yet cold look on his face, Maximillion would listen to all the words of the captain of the Steel Village and he would not even pursue Jiper, who seemed to be moving towards the direction of the Dusk Pirates who were below, inside the basement.

"Weakened?" Maximillion said with a smile on his face, as soon as Iken was done with his speech. "May I teach you a lesson about weakness, Iken? Weakness is something that is taught... Weakness is something that you earn when you interact with the other people. You see, in this world of ours, the majority of the humans who inhabit it are some pathetic simple minded weaklings who are just needed to carry out orders. They have no purpose of existence and they have no real goal in their life. However, when those people meet a person like me and you, they have the potential to do something useful in their lives. They have the potential to serve those superior beings who they meet in order to be able to fullfil a purpose, to assist that superior being with its quest, whether that is related with power or anything similar. But, when those people are not eager to follow the superiors, do you know what they are? They are nothing more than decorations on the planet! They are ignorants who just waste the air capacity of the planet! They are useless! Anybody, including you, would think that I am causing harm to this planet. But that is wrong. In fact, I am trying to rebuild the world, I am trying to become the King of the whole world and with that power of mine to be able to create a strong world, the ideal world about people like you, like me, like Wally and like my subordinates. A world without parasites and leeches, a world that will be enjoyable for the likes of us." Maximillion explained to Iken and then he started creating small amounts of his venom and his molten steel from both hands. "As for your statement about my disease, you are absolutely wrong. I am not the kind of person who would fall in the darkness and succumb to it... I am very different. I can endure it and do you know why? BECAUSE I HAVE BEFRIEND THE DARKNESS!!!" Maximillion corrected Iken and took a battling stance. Then, he questioned the pirate "Now, answer me... Why with all these advantages I have, should I stop my quest for cleansing the world out of all the useless "stuff" that reside it? I want to know what you are thinking, because you are not away from the line that differs us and those people...". It looked like Maximillion would attack Iken, depending the answer that he would give.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:43 pm

((I'm going to ask someone to delete my post, I hope the rookie thread is more active.))
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:10 am

Iken didn't even bother taking a stance when Maximillion did, he just used his technique to stay in the air. With a deep breath and a sigh a smile spread across Iken's face. "Hehpssssahhhh" Iken couldn't help but let out a little bit of laughter. "So you fancy yourself some kind of god? That's the one and only thing higher than a human, whether they're like you, me, or a commoner. If you think even for a second that you're better than a peasant, you're delusional to the point I fear Youri's handy work has come in to play. Now given the right opportunity and the upbringing that peasant could be just as good as you or I. Maybe not, maybe so; maybe you are one in a million. That doesn't excuse anyone from being a decent human being. Killing people like this isn't making a stronger world, it's weakening it. Yet again you're doing the opposite of what you think you are. It comes down more to than the survival of the fittest, it's a broken term like your theory is broken. There are so many factors like pure luck and opportunity that will change the results. By ridding the world of those you consider weak is only thinning the pool, eventually you'll drain it to a point it becomes so stagnant it wont even be able to support life." Iken said with a disgusted yet humorous tone.

"For a long time, Derge was considered the weakest child in our village. His father had abandoned him for the marines leaving him to be raised by my father. It's true that my pops loved him like a son, however he didn't treat him like he did I. He trained me and raised me as the heir to the chieftains seat on the villages council and in doing so had little time for Derge. This was a big disadvantage leaving him weak and an easy target. Derge was bullies horribly, a couple of times it almost killed him. When we left for our tutelage under our guardians, few expected him to survive; little lone kill those that tormented him and come back one of the strongest candidates for the council ever. Then...for some reason he chose to side with his father and destroyed our home, our livelihood, and the family that raised us. Ever since then I have been running full speed ahead trying to catch up with him. Honestly, even now if Derge and I clashed I don't really know who would come out alive. In the blink of an eye the weak can become the strongest, it's insane but true." he said staying firm even while speaking of such personal matters.

"Maximillion Mastermind Maimou, if I must; I shall show you the futility of your ways by force if necessary!" said Iken clenching his swords tightly.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:40 am

"Who knows... Maybe you are right." Maximillion said for a second, probably surprising Iken. Apparently, the yonko had something in his mind and he was about to say it. "I am fancying myself as some kind god... However, you are wrong at the same time. I am not just fancying myself and that is because at my current level, I have surpassed human standards, I really became a god. And with my current position, I am making you a question, Iken. What would a god think about this world? How would they react to this downfall of the human species? I will tell you. They would do anything necessary in order to help the human race rise to the top and that could only happen with a simple start. They would have to clean the "mess" in this case, the people that you are fighting for... No... I am wrong. They would have to clean up the "mess" like you are!" Maximillion said to Iken, obviously blinded by his thoughts and his arrogance. Maximillion only paid attention on a few of the words that Iken actually spoke. It looked like he was choosing to be deaf to the words of his former ally and current enemy.

"Come at me, Iken, with any ways you have! I would be something more than glad to see the downfall of a man of your calliber!" Maximillion yelled in madness and he pointed both his hands towards the direction of Iken. "Burning Shockwave!" he said and he launched his signature shockwave attack towards the enemy, which was also enhanced with molten steel for his right pad. The battle had just started!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:34 pm

As soon as Maximillion begun attacking what would appear to be "his opponent for this showdown", Wally was already following up with his ally's reaction, as he has actually vanished from the spot on the ground that he was standing, watching the men talk just moments ago.
"Admiral Jiper .. or rather, former Admiral, today I'll show you the gap between a marine and a pirate's power!" Wally's voice is heard, and from the right, coming towards Jiper, a large, demonic-like surge of darkness, resembling a massive, giant-like fist is hurled towards Jiper.
"Sabres, to the ship, you know the drill, make sure that Black Death .. sinks any ship around the island...!" He wickedly adds, right in the middle of his attack, while the large arm is still going towards Jiper, as if he is neglecting the man that he is currently still assaulting.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:18 am

All the Dusk Pirates were surprised to see Jiper arriving, especially Manta. Although he had never met the man personally, he had heard stories about him and they weren't the best of them. "Damn it... we have to go!" Manta said and gave a command to the other members of the Dusk Pirates "Everyone! Follow me! We are going to get outside of the basement!" he commanded and most of the Dusk Pirates started following him.

"Wow... What a scary punch!" Jiper said as soon as he looked at the giant fist of darkness that was about to punch him. "It will really damage me... Unless I defend myself of course." Jiper continued and then he raised his right hand upwards. His very long claws turned white as he launched a giant razor wind attack, cutting the darkness that was coming towards him in two and protecting himself from any harm. "Oi, oi! I can't wait to see the battle between Yami Yami no Mi and Kama Kama no Mi!" Jiper said and laughed out loud. Then, he casually scratched his face, at the part that was not being protected by his breathing mask.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 am

"Hmph!" Wally groans, but with a large grin on his face, unfazed from the fact that Jiper was able to counter one of his strong moves right off the spot, before he extents his arm, just before he begins to descent from this height. He spins the open half to the side, and an energy becomes noticeable. "Draw Palm!" Wally shoots, with his open, tilted hand aiming towards Jiper, obvious what this move was intending to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:50 pm

"That is disappointing." Iken mumbled before straitening his arm out, the one that held his sword. With the blade clutched in his hand he swung it upwards creating a technique similar to the one Maximillion had just used. "Blade Cannon" An electrically charged blade of air shot from Iken's powerful upward swing. The airblade collided with the metal infused shockwave causing the electrical energy to his and crackle as it meshed with the hot metal. A strong breeze resulted from the sudden release of energy from the two attacks colliding and canceling in mid-air.

With a step forward, it appeared that two Iken's were standing side by side. Then another step and another until there were five men standing in a line, all of them looked like Iken. "Deception" Once all five of the images were out, the five Iken's charged their foe. All of them were attempting to attack Maximillion at the same time from different angles. How was Iken creating these images and how would Maximillion counter?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:10 am

Jiper vs Wally

As Wally performs his drawing technique, Jiper takes a deep breath. Because of his breathing mask, a loud sound was heard as he took the deep breath, loud enough to start annoying even himself. "Oh, oh, oh!" Jiper said as soon as he started being pulled towards Wally's direction and his cheeks slightly moved, indicating that he was taking a smile below his mask. While being moved towards Wally, he started spinning, launching several rankyaku attacks from his legs and powerful air blades from his long claws on his hands. If Wally continued with the attack, he would probably be slashed by the many air slashes of the former admiral. "Keep helping me do my job more easily!" Jiper said to Wally and laughed, as he launched his attack.

Maximillion vs Iken

"Hm? Deception?" Maximillion said and scratched his head as soon as he noticed the illusions that Iken created. "That is something I have never seen before... Interesting..." he whispered. Then, the five Iken's rushed towards Maximillion from different angles, prepared to attack him all together.

For a second, Maximillion stopped. He opened both his hands, revealing his pads and he moved them upwards, making both of them a straight line with his shoulders, so that his body would look like a cross. Then, he started spinning his body, while launching both his venom and particles of his steel lava. "Poison Needles!" Maximillion said. As he was spinning, he was throwing his poison on the steel particles, solidifying them and turning them into poisonous needles. Moreover, as he was spinning, the needles were launched to every direction around him, in an attempt to hit the illusions. Would his attack work?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:47 am

Wally just stays in midair, solemly watching at the man's actions and counter-attack. It was really good actually, basically, this man's Devil Fruit had a pretty solid counter against the draw move, one of the Yami Yami's fruit main selling points. But really, Wally obviously didn't cared too much, as his solemn face is quickly replaced by a wide grin, almost as if he expected this. "Yami Yaba!" Wally calls, and from the darkness wrapping around him, blasts of the black material are hurled, quickly reformed into deadly blades, going straight at Jiper's move. So, Wally could summon those blades without using his hands anymore. Seems he had grown even more since the last time Jiper came across that man.

Meanwhile
Two men are seen in the sky, actually jumping and running onto the air itself. The sky is starting to get darker and darker. A storm is approaching.
"Alright, we need to reach Raijin as soon as possible. I have a bad feeling about this.." Suigo says to Maha.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Without skipping a beat the real Iken pulled out his ax dial and promptly used it to counter the poisoned metal spikes hurtling towards him. Blades of air shot from the small device clashing with and countering the spikes. This allowed Iken to pass through the large scale attack without harm. The other five images faded into nothingness as the spikes simply sped right through them. With his quick counter and continuous charge Iken was able to quickly get into the striking range his blade allowed.

"Five Point Star" The swordsman slashed not once, not twice, but five times in the blink of an eye. All of the slashes combined would draw a star like pattern on the foe with deep gashes or even severed limbs if successful. The head would be severed or cut with a triangular shaped stump left for the neck. Both arms would be slashed twice at the shoulders, while the legs would be cut at the hip area. Finally the foes torso would receive three direct slashes forming an X and a horizontal line that would have ran just below the neck. All of the cuts combined together would form a star like pattern if the attack hit perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:34 am

Maximillion vs Iken

As Iken was about to slash Maximillion with his Five Point Star technique, Maximillion had already made his preparations in order to defend himself. While generating the molten steel and the venom to create the poison needle attack, he would continue creating more and more molten steel and venom that surrounded his whole body. The venom froze the molten steel and turned it into some kind of steel armor which was covering the sea emperor completely. As a result, when the slash attack would be performed on Maximillion's body, the sword did not cut down Maximillion himself, but the solidified molten steel.

As soon as Iken's attack was done, the steel armor would fall down and Maximillion stared at him. For a moment, he was looking towards him with no signs of emotions but a few seconds later, he moved his hand at his chest, realizing that one of the slashes had actually caused him a small wound at the neck. Droplets of blood were coming out slowly, surprising Maximillion to the point that he was getting shocked by the display of power that Iken demonstrated while using his sword techniques against him.

"That was a mistake... A mistake I made... I could have died by that slash..." he shockingly said, before he took an angry expression in his face and he started generating venom from his left pad. The venom was becoming more and more and eventually Maximillion launched it towards the air, forming a tunnel that was made out of it. "Venom Tunnel!!!" he said as he entered the tunnel, moving through it with great speeds, away from the place that him and Iken were standing at. Apparently, it looked like he wanted to get away... What was Maximillion planning to do?

Jiper vs Wally

The gravity blades of darkness would collide with the air cutting blades, resulting in an small explosion. Apparently, the battle looked like it would last for quite long. Jiper was not a weak opponent for Wally nor Wally was a weak opponent for Jiper. The two of them were two of the strongest men in the world and the collision between the two would result into nothing more than sheer destruction of the place they were battling at.

"I see you are a master of your fruit... This is going to be fun, considering that I am a master of my fruit, as well!!!" Jiper said and he took a deep breath. Due to his breathing mask, the deep breath caused a loud sound. "Have a glimpse of my power!!! Whirlwind Triangle!!!" Jiper said afterwards and he started slashing the air with his long-inch claws, three times, forming a triangle. Then, as soon as he was done, a triangular air blade would move towards Wally with superhuman speed in an attempt to cut him down and cause him an injury.

Lappy

Meanwhile, during the fuss that took place because of Iken's and Jiper's attack, Lappy got lost. The majority of the Dusk and the Black Cross Pirates had got out of the basement and while they were doing so, they got separated from Lappy. As a result, he was now wondering alone somewhere in the forests of Raijin Island. And as he run, he would fall on somebody, a person that probably fate would bring in front of his path.
"Hm?" Koga's voice was heard, as Lappy fell on him. A fateful meeting, indeed!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:58 am

"Well, this will take some time.." Wally calmly replies back to Jiper's statement, and, while the man was executing his next attack, Wally's darkness surrounded him, then formed a pair of "clouds", one on each arm. Hurling his hand forward, the darkness flow moving alongside his movement and expanding, a massive fist of darkness heads and smashes onto the move, creating an enormous explosion. And then, from the mixture of fading blackness and shimmering dust, another gargantuan arm blasts throught, and heads towards Jiper. Wally was already descending, he was to land whether the attack would connect to Jiper or not, but Wally's descent could be useful in a way, making that second punch move a bit more like a whip, rather than a straight fist.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:44 am

As the gargantuan arm of Wally moves towards Jiper's direction, the former admiral smiles, although that cannot be seen because of the fact that the majority of his face is actually covered with that breathing mask, that was actually annoying Jiper. "This looks strong... And it's been a while since I got hit by an attack like that!!!" Jiper recklessly says before he uses his mastered Soru, to move in front of the attack. "Let's see what your power is, former Warlord and Sea Emperor!!!" Jiper yelled afterwards before being smashed by the giant fist of darkness. For a while, the force of the darkness arm would move Jiper away and in the end he was smashed on a wall, breaking the wall completely... A regular human would have died by that kind of attack, but that would not apply for Jiper...

"Oi, oi... That hurt!!!" Jiper said and started laughing, before he scratched a part of his face with his long-inch claws, as soon as he recovered. Although it was obvious that he had just got damaged, it looked like he did not receive the damage that anybody would expect him to receive, for some reason...

"Now, now... It's about time to counter attack!!!" Jiper said afterwards before he pointed towards Wally with his right hand and scratched the air, launching five powerful air blades from the claws of his right hand. The former admiral and user of the Sickle Sickle Fruit was striking back!!!
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:38 pm

"Whirlwind Blade" Iken began spinning his blade which caused a tunnel of airblades to form and shoot forward. He was able to power the spinning blades of air to match the speed and size of the venom tunnel. It dispersed the venom into the air and allowed Iken to follow behind his foe. Iken was able to keep up with his rather quick opponent, stride for stride. "Maximillion this isn't going to get us anywhere. This survival of the fittest crap is insane, the strong shouldn't be able to kill anyone just because they can. Please stop! If this nonsense continues any longer I might end up killing you." Iken said trying to plead with his target.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:54 am

Maximillion vs Iken

"Insane?" Maximillion questioned to Iken who was following him, while he was running away, now considerably slower because the tunnel had dispersed. "I really doubt that you believe this is insane, considering the fact that you are pointing out that you can kill me, if I do not stop my quest. You are saying that because you are supposedly stronger than me, you will eliminate me, unless I stop pursuing my beliefs and agree with yours... By saying you can kill me, you are indicating that you are stronger than me... The way you are trying to make me co-operate with you and follow your believes, by pointing indirectly that you are the stronger one and that I should follow you, means that you actually believe in the survival of the fittest. You are saying that you will kill me if I do not stop my quest, but by doing so, it looks like you are actually using the methods I am using in my quest... You are nothing more than a mere and pathetic hypocrite. Do these ways not mean that you actually believe in the survival of the fittest, as well? Answer me, Iken!!!" Maximillion said, while running and while Iken was following him.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:11 am

"You can try and twice my words and my methods around all you want! However that won't make the blather you're speaking about correct. This survival of the fittest crap only has to happen if we allow it to. Simple cooperation and compromise is all that we need to live peacefully with each other. You, the marines, and even I, we're no different; each one of us are going to defend ourselves and those close to us. Killing is necessary some of the time, I get that. What I don't get is the senseless slaughter just because your ideals differ. I am here not today because I disagree with you, but to stop you from harming others and in so doing; yourself. We're here, to protect the future from the darkness that has enveloped you." Iken said still following Maximillion.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:08 pm

As those battles of those 4 monsters were in progress, Black Cross pirate's ship, some distance away, seems to have been pulled there to avoid the destruction caused by all this. Sabres, now on board the ship, along with Dude and the rest of the crew, are watching as the entire island is being shaken, broken down and reformed by their colossal powers. "Pss, this will totally be on the news tomorrow!" He comments, bursting into laughing, and then sitting down, still able to watch easily enough the blasts and damage caused, and begins to drink. "Once those things stop, let's go and pick up Wally, I'm sure he will want to part hahaha!" he adds.

Meanwhile, Jiper's attack seemed to have landed somewhere, as an explosive sound, and rocks being sliced in parts fly everywhere. From within the smoke, Wally seems panting a bit, his forehead sweaty, and there's a large cut on his shoulder, bleeding significantly. His clothes also seemed a bit shredded, but otherwise, Wally's only injury seems to be that cut. "Not bad, I actually was able to blast away only 4 of these. Not bad .. guess I underestimated you.." he says, before he grins widely, and cracks the hand of his injured arm, before he raises it up, to show that this wound really was nothing. "Just a little bit!!" Wally screams, getting fired up, before he lowers his hand, simultaneously sending a "sea" of darkness, going like a stream, and producing mini versions of the "Yami Yaba" on it's way, absorbing and at the same time chopping down anything on it's path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next