One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:40 am

After the meeting with Wally, the Dusk Pirates took off from Hail Shower Island and they finally started moving towards the New World... Maximillion, the captain of the crew was quite glad that he finally reached those seas, even though he wanted to prepare the crew some more first before rushing towards the place. However, as he had to meet with Wally in Hail Shower Island, he could not avoid things... He was already near the New World so he would better finally start moving towards it... The other Emperor Crews seemed to be quite busy at that time and so it was the perfect chance for him to make his movement to the place and take over territories before they did so.

Standing on Colonel Royale's deck, Maximillion had been watching the sea below. Apparently, the sun was shining more than he had ever seen and great amounts of sweat were coming out of his body. The place was so hot that Maximillion did not even wear anything at the upper part of his body and only wore black pants and black sandals. The degrees of the sun were probably around 70 or even more... However, he did not complain. Instead, he stared at the sea below in order to see if they would reach an island soon so that they would land...

"Well, well... It is quite hot, is it not?" Manta said as he moved behind Maximillion and patted him on the back.
"Do not touch me, Manta... You know that I hate that." Maximillion said.
"Come on... Why are you acting like that to your little brother?"
"Just because you are my little brother, that does not mean that you differ from others. If I let you do that, the others could say that I am doing favors to you because you are my brother..."
"Whatever..." Manta said and he looked towards his pet chicken that was standing on his shoulder as always.
"Wear something on your chest, Manta. You might catch a cold... The air is blowing after all." Maximillion commented as his brother left.
"Hmph... Same goes for you, Maximillion." Manta said with a smile on his face as he started walking towards the cabins so that he would rest in his room.
"Whatever." Maximillion said and he kept watching below at the sea.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm

By high temperatures like that, it would be logical to take clothes off, but Nathan put on his hood while still wearing black T-shirt, and we all know that black colours gather all the sun shines, which makes it even more hot for the one who is wearing black clothoes. But it doesn't seemed to be such a big deal for Nathan who was meditating most of the time. When he saw Manta walk away from Maximillion, he stood up and took his katana, actually that's not something to mention, Nathan actually always walks around with his katana, it's just that he didn't had his own pants with the belt he always had his katanas sheat attached to it, so he was carrying it around in his hand. So he slowly walked towards Maximillion who was watching down the ship, the sea. He stopped on maximmilions right side and softly said, ''we will get to our first island in the New World soon.
It's better we prepare, I can't even think about things waiting for us in the New World.''
He said and continiued watching the sea like Maximillion, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:09 pm

"I see..." Maximillion said with a serious look on his face, as Nathan informed him that the crew was about to reach an island soon. Apparently, he knew from Nathan that he had great smell and so he trusted him. He was quite sure that he Nathan was right when he said that they were about to reach an island soon... As a result, he took a deep breath and spoke a few words to Nathan.

"Nathan... Listen. I want you to gather everybody here, together. Can you go and call them here? I want to speak to them about the island we are about to land on... I have to tell them a few things before they set foot on the place. Apparently, we are finally starting our operations. It is about time for the Dusk Pirates to start achieving the goals for which they had been formed. I want them to be here in a few minutes." Maximillion said as he looked at the sea and he waited for Nathan to call the others at the deck so that the crew would speak.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Nathan felt Maximillions energy in his body, so he knew that he did believe him about the island, plus the thing that Maximillion wanted to see the crew because of the upcoming island made Nathan really proud that Maximillion actually believed him even though there was no sign of a island, but still we can't forget that this is the New World we are talking about. As Maximillion continiued with the orders Nathan noticed how serious Maximillion went from how chilled he was before. But Nathan liked it, ''Finally something serious is happening!'' He thought by himself because he was so exited for the New World. Nathan ran towards the door which lead to the cabins, while he almost forgot. He stopped turned around and clearly said: ''Ay, captain!''. And he continiued run to the door.

When he arrived in the cabins he loudly yelled ''All hands on deck! Captains orders!'' So then he stood there looking if his crewmates will be fast as the order was and get on the deck.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Wako was delightfully whistling as he looked around the ship, to him this was just another day.. but with one slight twist: He was dangling upside down on the ships pole, right at the top. Normally someone would think of this as a bad thing, and assume he had something wrong; however, in Wako's case he was only being rewarded with a great scenery in exchange for his great clowning skills, Manta must've forgiven him.. hence why he was being rewarded so generously.

He heard a man he had barely seen around the crew scream something about putting hands on their decks, so Wako took out his deck of cards and placed his hands on them.

"WHAT DO I DO NEXT??", he screamed from the top of the poll, his body still dangling upside down. Little seagulls could be seen moving around him, probably thinking he was dying.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:57 pm

After Nathan's shouts, one of the cabin doors was punched open, banging against the door that held it in place with a loud crack. Afterwards, a large purple man walked out of the cabin, being careful not to bang his head against his doorpost. He was wearing his usual frowning expression, but his jacket and boots were off in his cabin, to help him cool off. "Morning" He said to Nathan, with his usual annoyed tone. He then walked past Nathan and headed for the deck, following his captain's orders.

"Goddammit who cranked up the sun?!" Frank complained as he arrived at the deck, covering his eyes with his palm as he glanced up to the sky. "This New World irritates me already..." He added. He then approached his captain. He opened his mouth to greet Maximillion, but was cutoff by Wako's screams. "This day's annoying enough without your voice in it!" Frank shouted back, approaching the pole. He stretched his arm and took a swing at the pole's base, making it shake and hopefully make Wako fall off. "You better land on your feet cause there's no way I'm bathing in clown sweat" Frank shouted.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Wako felt the ropes un-tighten themselves as Franks powerful punch loosened them, he assumed Maximillion had allowed Frank to take Wako off his great view, maybe the crew was getting jealous of how great his treatment was. Just as Franks punch untied Wako the clown fell straight to the ground face first, just beside Frank; his legs were in the air twitching. It was a lot hotter then Wako had expected it to be, yet it was only till he hit the ground face first.. that his face started burning.

"Could you warn someone before-" Wako stopped mid sentence, finishing the sentence would easily get him killed, he cleared out his throat before he continued "Being so helpful! he..hehe.." yes, Frank would not suspect Wako had attempted to raise his voice, and would instead fall for his ingenious cover of thanking him, Crazy people would believe anything they heard.
"By the way, have you thought about my offer on strings? 50% off."

Wako never told Frank, but he assumed Frank would believe him enough to think he actually did. "You said you were going to buy at least 3 of them"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:58 pm

There was the sound of a small collison but violent collison and a cloud of smoke billowed out from the lower decks, to which Ellen burst up from in a coughing fit, gasping for fresh air. As she got to her feet she brushed of some soot from her clothes, which were now here usual attire of a pair of cargo trousers, a fur collared long jacket, a pair of sporty trainners, a green vest and a bandolier over her chest. She was quite unphazed of the warm temperatures, after all she worked with scorchingly deadly explosives on a daily basis. "Damn it, don't shout! That was supposed to be something intresting I was working on, but because of your yelling, it turned into a a smoke bomb! That was hours of work for nothing!", she scolded Nathan moodily, before sighing and asking; "Whats the important thing anyway? Maxie only calls everyone to deck if it's buissness after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Quincy walked upon the deck with his walking stick wearing nothing but his underwear. His muscles all whithered away into pale winkley rolls of skin hanging down, his limbs were slim and fragile, his hair was thining at the top, and his skin was dripping with sweat from the excess heat "Dear lord, are we at the a spa? Because my old wrinkly ass hasn't been this wet since we fought that naval battle with the marines." Quincy grabbed some of his skin flab from his stomach and screwed it out like a towel leaving a puddle of sweat on the deck. "Max are we there yet? because if my old age won't kill me this excessive heat will."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:31 pm

"Thank you very much, Nathan." Maximillion said as he looked at the crew members approaching him and asking him what he wanted. However, before he would inform them with the information he wanted to give them, he had to make a few things clear first. "To start with... First, Ellen, my name is not Maxie, it is Maximillion. Secondly, Quincy, you are not an old man, you are almost as old as I naturally am. Thirdly, Frank, this may not be your mistake but you should not take this stupid clown here... He is such a fool that he will not understand a thing we say, anyway.". Then, Maximillion moved his head towards Wako in order to tell him a thing. "Fourthly..." Maximillion said but he continued saying "Nevermind." as he knew that no matter what he would say, his words wouldn't be heard at all. As for the rest of the crew, Manta and Lappy, he had nothing to say to them as they did not seem to be saying anything from the moment they got to the deck after the captain called them...

"Now that we all gathered..." Maximillion started explaining "I am going to inform you with the necessary things you need to do from the moment we set foot on the island. Listen, Dusk Pirates. We are approaching an island, the very first island we happen to encounter in the New World which is going to be our first basement at this place. I do not know whether this place is inhabited or not, I do not care how this place is like... I just want you to have one thing in your mind. From the moment you set foot on the island, do not show any mercy on anybody you find. Declare the place as the territory of the Dusk Pirates and do not hesitate to kill those who dare to object to this. As for me, I shall be on the ship to guard it, in case something bad happens. After all, our ship is very, very necessary... Is that clear?". Maximillion's plan was simple. He was commanding his crew members to go all-out on the island and take it over so that it would be their new territory.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Wako almost gulped, Maximillion made eye contact, which was actually more terrifying then he had originally thought.. cold eyes, Wako had almost wet his pants more then they were already. Looking at the town Wako couldn't help but be confused, to claim it as territory didn't they have to talk to the people of the town first to declare them mayor? maybe talking to the town Mayor and asking him to please make them the rulers would help their cause, maybe even ask them to bring some marines to fill in the paper work. Yes, nothing could possibly go wrong with that idea, except Wako didn't want marines involved.. which through his ingenious plan out of the window.

Maybe he could go into the town and sell his strings to them in exchange for the city, yes.. that would work much better. Wako put his hands in his pants and took out an arm full of colorful strings, this would work very nicely. "Hehehe, let the negotiating begin!!!!" Wako ran towards the deck only to fall face first on the ship, half the strings falling into the wind. "NUUUU!!!! My strings! I was going to sell those!!"
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Nathan first looked with a bad grin on his face at how idiotic some of his crewmater were and he appologized to Ellen for sabutating her little science thingy or whatever she was doing there. As all of the crewmates including Nathan itself step before Maximillion, he listened with clear ears and focus to the captain, he wasn't a long time a member of the crew so he wanted to make a good impression to the crew. When Maximillion finished with the order Nathan again clearly said ''Ay, captain!''Turned around and headed for the cabins, before he opened the doors leading under deck he said smily ''Time to get prepeared! Hehe!''
And opened the door leading under deck.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Frank's ability to stand Wako was getting weaker. He wanted to burst and throw the clown overboard, but Maximillion spoke, which meant Frank had to hold back and listen. Fortunately for Wako, after listening to Maximillion, Frank forgot about how much Wako irritated him. It seemed like the crew was about to have a mission that Frank will actually be good at. After all, scaring people off and wrecking havoc is pretty much what Frank was about. "Absolutely captain" Frank answered with a grim smile.

He then noticed Wako making a show out of nothing, and even though Max asked him to ignore the clown, Frank thought that some seemingly empty threats won't harm anyone. "You know clown face..." Frank said, crouching so his head would be aligned with Wako's, "While we terrorize this island, I might just end up killing a few unlucky morons" He said. "And after seeing your strings fly away, I'd say you're pretty unlucky, moron" Frank added, trying to get a joke through.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:57 pm

"Most of you are prepared, from what I see..." Maximillion said with a smile on his face, before he turned his back on them in order to look at the sea below. Apparently, from that place he was looking, he could finally see that island. The island, unlike the rest of the environment around, had a black cloud above it which was causing a massive storm. Lightnings were falling on the island and the place looked like an island that always had that strange climate. Even if the place was extremely hot around the Dusk Pirates, the island looked very cold. At first, Maximillion was surprised. However, he quickly remembered that this was how New World Islands were... They were nothing compared to the first half of the Grand Line.

"I see..." Maximillion said "I can now see why the first part of the Grand Line is called a Paradise. Get ready, men... We are about to land, soon. Wako, even if you are overally useless, could you please land the ship? You are the helmsman of the ship... So, please do that, at least.". Then, he moved his head towards Lappy and he said "And Lappy, as the island seems like it is going to be cold, can you bring me my fur?".

As soon as Lappy listened to that, he swiftly moved to get the fur... And at the meantime, Manta also followed him so that he would wear clothes which would keep the cold of the island from reaching his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Quincy waved his walking stick "Don't tell me how old I am. When you have breasts that are wet and droppy like mine then you can tell me how old I am. Just look at these babies." Quincy smacked his sagging man boobs together as they flappin hanging in the air like cow utters "Boy it looks like you can just milk these things." Then quincy heard Max's speech. He yelled "Aye captain." Quincy quickly ran below decks to get dressed before they land.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Before Nathan went underdeck he heard Maximillion talking about the island being cold, so he knew he should extra dress. When he arrived to his cabbin he dressed on his own blue trausers that have a lot of pockets and also a great belt to attach his katana sheat to it. over his black T-shirt he dressed a black sweater. And yes we can't forget the cape with the hood, he sure put that on too, and also the bandages that are on both of his arms from hands all the way above the elbows, which have no hard purpose but they mostly help to not get his arms injured fast and also to have a better and safer grip with hands. When he already wanted to leave the cabin, he almost forgot to attach his katana sheat to the belt, so he did that and drawed the katana from it's sheat staring at it. ''Emerondo....'' He tought to himself for a moment and put the katana back, then he quickly went back on deck where he was all exited waiting for landing and looking at the faces of the crewmates who looked pretty exited themself and Nathans ability to feel the energy of every body near him totally told him the exitmend and no fear.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Wako could not help but feel overwhelmed when Frank went within talking distance of Wako, he thought he was going to die; he called Wako a moron, which confused him since he thought everyone that was crazy was a moron.. of course, it was fact! (in Wakos book). Still Wako did not know what he was talking about intentionally, since he was making alot of random comments about him not attacking morons in the way.. maybe this was his way of having friendly talk.. yes, Frank was making friendly talk with Wako.

"Yes Frank, the day is very shiny as well, I bet if it wasn't for my make-up i would feel that sun." That was Wakos actual answer to what Frank had told him.

Maximillion gave the speech and gave Wako the order to land the ship, now THAT part he understood perfectly.. minus the negative worthless remark, which he assumed meant worthless at being worthless, that's how useful he was.

"I'll do it!!" Wako ran towards the wheel and steered the ship, the small turbulence on the ship suddenly stopped as Wako easily drove through them. Wako had a natural talent on steering anything he got his hands on, who knew it would involve flying ships? The ship carefully moved towards the island, Wako was making sure nothing would possibly go wrong so steering slowly and carefully was in his nature.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 am

"Good... At least this will make Wako shut up." Maximillion mumbled as the clown started landing the ship on the island they were going towards. Apparently, as the crew approached, the black cloud that was staying above the island was getting bigger and bigger. The place the Dusk Pirates were before was now under a powerful storm. What a change... The climate had changed in an instant. At first, it was extremely hot and now a strange storm was taking place at that area. That was the sea after the Red Line, after all...

"Hmphmphmphmphmphmph!" Maximillion laughed as he looked at the island which was now at a very close distance. "Finally... Our first territory..." Maximillion commented and he turned his head towards Lappy who carried him his fur. The lapahn gave the fur to Maximillion only to receive a petting from the captain. Then, he placed the fur on his back. It was a grey fur that was quite big, even bigger than his body. It was quite big but that did not matter. Maximillion thought that he looked like a boss more than he did before.

"Thank you, Lappy." he said to his subordinate... Afterwards, he looked towards the island once again and in the end the ship finally landed. The Dusk Pirates had landed on an island...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Quincy came back on the deck. This time fully clothed in his bulter outfit. When he noticed that dusk were flying toward a island with a massive storm above it. Quincy was amazed at the lighting crackling above the island as well "Such power, unlimited power!!!!!!" Quincy had his medical kit with him to collect plant and life sample around the island. He also brought a lightning rod with him just in case. Quincy couldn't wait for the chaos to begin. Most people would have afraid to see lighting hailing down like rain but quincy was filled amazement. "Come you sissies. A little lighting isn't going to scare you. Owuch my back. I threw out mah back. Someone get the doctor. Wait I'm the doctor. Oh god the irony."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Ellen squealed like the sterotypical school girl when Maxulus told them not oblitherate all that was in their path, before barely able to stay still with all the excitement and and happily calling out; "I need to prepare! Oh so much fun, it's been a while since i've destroyed a city! This calls for some of the good ones! In fact i'm going to get the melon!" She then dashed down into her workshop that was unsuprisingly covered in soot. She filled her pockets with the usual standard bombs and cherry bombs, as well as her fireworks and it's launcher strapped to her back, her matches in her pocket and filling her bandolier with dynamite and her new invention, the 'grin-aid', though in all honesty half the time they were utter duds. She also carried the melon. Oh lordy the melon, her most destructive explosive yet, although it had a huge delay, dropping the thing could very well olbitherate a village to the point there wasn't even dust left in the smouldering crater that was it's remains. She placed it carefully in a large satchel bag which she carried and carefully made her way back up on the deck, grunting with effort as she was slowed down by her exscessive packing. "Right, can I send the Melon first or wait a bit and use more sporting beauties?", she asked casually.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Nathan was quite exited to set foot on the first island in the New World, but he was also amazed when he saw all the lightnings hailig down the dark black clods like rain. He knew that just the lightnings can be dangerous, but waht's on the island has to be even more terryfing to live under conditions like that. As the whole crew was gathered and waiting to set foot on the island, Nathan first took some time for himself, he went away of other crew members and sat down in the quiet little corner, crossing his legs and closing his eyes. He started meditating, yes and with the meditation he tried to feel the island, he tried to sence life on the island as the flow and the energy os the island. So on he continiued until Maximillion would give the order to go on the island.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:27 pm

As the ship landed, Frank jumped over the railing down to the land below. He didn't care about the weather, nor did he care about the view, the population, Wako's idiocy or the fact that eh was still not wearing shoes, he was too excited of the sudden freedom he had. He spent too much time doing nothing and having boring conversations, he missed the madness and mindless fun of simply rampaging through an island without any politics. "Freedom!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!..." Frank laughed, holding his arms up. "This island is now Dusk territory! Anyone who remains here is destined to die!" He shouted, making sure the heavens heard.

"Come Quincy!" Frank called the doctor, who was also his favorite crew mate, "Let's tear this place to shreds like we did with Impel Down, bring back the good old fun!". Then, without thinking twice, Frank grabbed a nearby tree with his bare arm and simply ripped it out of the ground, with it's roots still attached. He then tossed the tree away, just to get the devastation going. The tree flew up for several meters before getting blasted by a lightning that made it explode, raining fiery tree trunks down at the ground below. "Good to finally be back" Frank noted, breathing the smell of destruction in after missing it for so long.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:56 pm

"Hahaha, you kids have fun, I'll be joining shortly." Wako of course was lying, he did not have a fighting bone in his body no matter which way you looked at it, his strings were even lost in the wind so going there for business was out of the question. In his sober form Wako is unable to fight, it was sinking in that the crew he was in was going to do some fighting.

Wako inched backwards while everyone was looking at the island or doing their things, maybe this way he could give Maximilian some company.. oh yes he would need some sane company, he IS the captain of many crazy people, save Wako of course. "I'll just... be in my room.." , In a split second Wako was running down the hall arms waving frantically. He ran inside Mantas old room and closed the door, locking it.. he then slid a paper on the bottom:

"Dear crew mates, I have a severe stomach problem that infested me on my way to my room, so I settled in Mantas instead.. PS. Don't tell Manta."

Wako jumped in Mantas bed, and looked around him in relaxation, the crew was to crazy to find out what Wako had done.. this was a sure proof plan!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:55 am

MAXIMILLION (SHIP)

"Oh, everybody..." Maximillion said as he was asked many questions at once. "You can do whatever you want... You can destroy anything you find... I want all of you to show the people of the island the wrath of the Dusk Pirates... I shall be guarding the ship, along with Manta and Lappy. The rest of you, you can go and destroy whatever you want, anyhow you want. The only restriction I am giving you is to not sink the island... You can destroy as much of it as you want, but I will not forget anybody who is sinking this place. Understood?". Maximillion said to Frank, Quincy, Ellen and Nathan. "You may now, go." he completed. The Dusk Pirates were about to move, soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:54 am

Quincy got up from the floor "Thanks alot guys. I had no idea that dusk was so kind to the elderly." He walked off the ship unto the shores of the beach. Quincy grinned evily when Max gave them permission to do whatever they want. He summoned five chemical balls from his hand. Quincy began bombing the island with explosions "God nothing makes a old man feel young again than a good fashioned raiding." A lightning bolt came toward quincy. The lightning strike was absorbed into the metal rod leaving quincy unharmed. His invention actually worked. Quincy kept walking deeper into the island blowing up the forests along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 9: New World (Open to the Dusk Pirates)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next