One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)

Go down 
+5
Getsugaburi
Shadow
Cobdogred
BLiIx
Maxulus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:36 am

Lappy (With Quincy, near the Black Cross Pirates)

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Lappy yelled when he listened to the words of Quincy from a distance, due to his big ears. If the Black Cross Pirates actually drank the syrum of the mad doctor of the Dusk Pirates, they would become a form of guinea pigs for Quincy and that would be very dangerous for them, as well as the alliance between the Dusk Pirates. Lappy enjoyed those guys and most importantly Maximillion himself. The Black Cross Pirates were friends for him, the only people who could actually understand him, and not only that, but they were also the people who helped him make a name for himself back at the times he was a simple rookie pirate. Knowing that history, Lappy couldn't do anything else but to stop Quincy. He run quickly in front of him and he grabbed the bottle with the G-Cells from his hand. Then, he started running away, in an attempt to drag Quincy away, as well.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:57 pm

"EH, THE BUNNY TOOK THE DRINKS!" Sabres yells, his eyes popping out, ignoring everything else happening around him, before he leaves Dude and their little skirmish, and runs. He begins to chase after Lappy, yelling and looking horribly intimidating. "Give us back that wine the weird-named one gave us!"
"That wasn't wine, wasn't it?" Dude casually asks Quincy.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:32 am

Lappy (while being chased by Sabres)

"Kya! KYA! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Lappy is yelling while running away from the ferocious man of the Black Cross Pirates. Even if he was trying to protect him, Sabres did not know and so he thought that he was actually planning to steal his wine to take away one of his few ways of enjoyment. Lappy was trying to save him and prevent him from being one of the many guinea pigs of Quincy, yet that guy was actually thinking that he was harming him... While running away, as a result, Lappy realized one thing. He realized the way the world was working. When somebody would do something good for the others, the others would never to rarely thank them for that and instead they would also blame them for what they did. That was a precious lesson for the lapahn.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:47 am

Sabres
"GOTCHA YA LITTLE THIEF!" Sabres yells, taking advantage of Lappy momentarily slowing down due to his thoughts, and jumps into the air, with his arms wide open, trying to grab the lapahn.
His further "assault" is however blocked by a member of the Black Cross, Nouhime, who basically fires off a focus blast with her sword, making Sabres fall down. "GYAH, WOMAN, DON'T ACT COCKY JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH TIBERIUS!" Sabres yells, but he's completely ignored, so he walks away. "Not fun anymore!"

Dude
"I asked you something." Dude says, smirking, while his punch is surrounded by a surge of static electricity. It would appear that he believes that Quincy was plotting something. "I've seen you before, you're a suspicious one, no chance you'd just treat me some booze."

Wally
Wally has left from his hammock a while now. Actually, he's left this area. "What are you guys talking about? Wee-haha." He says, he's reached to where Maximillion and Nathan are. "My boys are getting to know your boys, seems they go along, hahaha!" he adds.

((OOC: I apologize to Nik if it wasn't okay to make a small post with his character, Nouhime, but you haven't used her in ages, which makes me suspect you don't intent to use her? Anyway, it was merely one post.))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:49 am

Lappy (With Sabres and Nouhime)

Lappy had stopped running when he noticed that Sabres was about to catch him. And that did not happen because he did not have any strength to run, it happened because of the fear that he had towards him. Even if the lapahn managed to overcome the fear he had towards Nathan, in some way, he was afraid of Sabres as much as he was when he was with Nathan. He knew that if the man grabbed him in his hands, he would ultimately kill him, even if all he did was just an attempt to protect him from becoming the lab rat of Quincy. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" he screamed in fear, before he looked at a focus blast striking Sabres right before he grabbed him. He turned his head and he could see that the person who did this was none other than a member of the Black Cross Pirates. Even if she was not dressed like the majority of the superior officers, Lappy could easily understand that she was one of the people who were the big deal of the Black Cross Pirates as she actually managed to make Sabres leave after being hit by her attack. With tears on his eyes, the kind animal fell on his knees and bowed at her in order to thank him. Nouhime was his savior and he had to thank her.

Maximillion (With Nathan, Manta and Wally)

"Oh, it is you, Wally." Maximillion said with a smile on his face, while Wally entered his office. "Well, it could not be any other... Nobody else is allowed to come at my office without knocking the door, after all." Maximillion said to his friend and then he raised his hand. He showed one of the seats and he said to his ally "Take a seat, Wally. We are discussing about the current plans of the Dusk Pirates." he continued saying. Then, he turned his head towards Manta "Manta, get outside. I am afraid that those idiots from the crew will irritate our friends if they continue acting like this. Stop them and bring them back to their senses quickly." he ordered his brother and he started explaining to Wally afterwards "You know, my subordinates are quite peculiar, much like a circus... They are even annoying me from times to times and I do not want them to irritate your subordinates as well. Especially, that annoying clown".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Quincy was loyal to the Dusk pirates and to a smaller extent the black cross pirates, but neither were more important than his research. Science required test subjects in order to progress. He tried lappy which failed badly. Then when he tried to experiment with the black cross pirates, but lappy thrawted that too. Quincy just smiled at Dude

"Fine then if you don't you want some then I'll take it back. Geez you do something nice for a fellow pirate and this is what it gets you."

Then quincy saw that his fist was covered with electricity. He was Logia! Quincy was both scared and excited by this revelation. Not only had he found a test subject but a ready power supply. Dude could power his machines forever thanks to his ability. Quincy reached out his left palm and a chemical all appeared from his hand. It had been awhile since Quincy had used his chemical juggling, but he was a fast learner.

"You are not very bright to threaten me with lighting. We are on an rajin island, a place where it rains lighting. I have already invented something to master the element of electricity. I call it the lighting rod."

Too bad he didn't realize that he didn't have the rod with him at the time.....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:30 pm

"Ungrateful wild pig..." Nouhime mumbles, irritated, and pets Lappy's head. "Don't worry, he's all talk, he wouldn't hurt you."
"HEY, I HEARD THAT!!" Sabres screams, his pointy sharp teeth looking even more sharp, his eyes also popping out, white and shaped with what seems to be a comedic version of anger.

Dude's face lightens with excitement the moment Quincy speaks the word "invented". He sticks his tongue out a bit, and laughs in a creepy manner. "Invented? Ah, so you are Dusk's scientist huh? How very interesting and intriguing. I'd like to have a look at your personal collection of inventions, after I kick your ass for trying to perform an experiment on me!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:15 am

Manta (With Quincy and Dude)

As Manta gets out of Maximillion's office in order to check out what is going on, he walks a little bit and he sees Quincy who is about to face off against Dude. That doctor... Even if they were comrades for such a long time, Manta would fight on most occasions against him and that was what he was about to do, for the sake of peace on Maximillion's island. Even if Maximillion actually sent him to stop the Dusk Pirates, the view of Quincy made Manta want to have another fight with him, just like they did some time before the invasion of the Unknown Pirates. "HEY! YOU BASTARDS!!!" his voice was heard and he pointed towards Dude and Quincy with his scythe. "SILENCE!" he yelled at them. From the looks of it, this would be a three-way battle.

Lappy (With Nouhime and Sabres)

Lappy smiled as the woman peted his head. It was one of the few times that he received such a friendly treatment from a person who was not an ally. Actually, not even his allies treated him like that. He was seemingly unimportant to them. "Kya..." he said meaning "Thank you..." and his cheeks turned red. He was falling in love with the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Quincy gave a mean shocked mean look "You idoit I'm on YOUR side remember. Point that scythe toward the guy with lighting coming from his hands." The doctor regreted the time he saved him in impel down. Quincy didn't feel easy about the situation. Dude seemed to be challendged by himself, but mantra have always been been at his throat. Quincy reached into his pocket putting his G-cells inside, and picking up his old weapon. The energy steriod would increase his strenght by double more than enough for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:25 am

"STOP THIS, YOU STUPID DOCTOR!" Manta said with a funny voice at his comrade and he started rushing towards him. As the man was about to swallow the energy steroid, Manta was moving with his scythe towards him and he moved the blade of the scythe, aiming for the man's arm in an attempt to cut it down before he would swallow the pill that would double his strength. "Chkchkchk!!!" Manta was saying while he was doing this. Manta was apparently serious every time he had to deal with Quincy.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Ellen Niarbel was busy working. Though she wasn't as instructed, working on building the next basement for Maxulus. No, no, she was doing something much more to her liking than simply creating, she was creating more explosvies for destroying. Already smug at the new batch of frieworks, bombs and sticks of dynamite she had assmebled all by herself, she wa almost regreting the fact she had been ordered to help construct it, though currently, although halfway finished, the new second basement hstill had a long way to go having simply just walls celling and flooring made. What she did regret though, was that she ran out of gunpowder to create any more of the dangerous 'pieces of art' and simply began working on cherry bombs, which proved difficult by the sudden dinful comotion coming from outside above ground. So much so she screamed inf rustration at spilling her gunpowder once again and dropping the fuse that she bursted out of the basement in a huff and looked directly at her fellow crew membes and the visiting Black Cross Pirates.
"Damn it you loudmouth bunch of idiots! Either you all shut your traps and let me work, or i'm gonna send more than just sparks flying with my fireworks! Understand you stupid clumsy turds? FRICKIN SHUT UP!", Ellen bellowed at them in obivous contempt, reaching carefully for a stick of dynamite, in case she got any sass.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:53 pm

"Ah, another one of them, you're that chicken guy right?" Dude says, as soon as Manta joins in, but then realizes that he's largely ignored by the newcomer, as he's too focused to Quincy. Apparently they have some issues with each other. Moving his right arm, that is completely engulfed with this aura-like surge of static, he places his hand in frond of his mouth, as if he tries to create a "siphon" of sorts. "Well, let's play ladies. AC/DC Breath!" the surge goes off like a wave, going towards both Quincy and Manta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Yet again Mantra never ceased to amaze Quincy, the doctor could foresee that mantra was too stupid for reason. Quincy moved to the right around mantra to avoid the cut unfortunately the same couldn't be said for his pill. The swiftness of the attack cut the energy steriod in half making i useless. Quincy could hear the shoutings of Ellen, but was too focused in the battle to notice her. When you are fighting against two powerhouses you don't have time to worry about sparkplugs. Dude was also beginning his attack. "Curse these ability users. I wish i had cool powers too." Quincy said sadly. He attempted to grab mantra from behind in order to use him as a meat shield.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:23 am

Manta was apparently grabbed by Quincy who would use him as a meat shield in order to defend himself from Dude's attack. As a result, the static charge actually hit Manta and slightly fried him. That doctor... That pathetic, annoying doctor... Now Manta really wanted to kill him. "That hurt... That actually hurt..." Manta said while staying on the doctor's hands and then he slowly turned his head towards Ellen's direction. "Oh, hi Ellen." he said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:07 pm

"Hm, impressive, you can actually move after that, this thing's supposed to be strong enough to paralyze an elephant." Dude says, putting his hand on his chin, rubbing it, apparently he's getting more interested into those people. "I think I should study your resistance and see if I can translate it into machines or code! Hahaha!" he adds, taking his battle pose again.
However, a shadow appears below him, and he looks above, his expression changes to an irritated, bored frown. "Oh crap .. a 4-way-battle..."
Sabres has jumped into the air, and is holding an entire tree trunk. "I don't know what's going on, but I'll kick your asses!"
Everyone is getting along with each other so well!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:39 am

"Then I guess that chickens are superior to elephants..." Manta said with a smile on his face and he focused his strength, getting free from the grab of the doctor of the Dusk Pirates. He backflipped around three times and he pointed with his scythe, which was being grabbed by his right hand, towards Dude and he pointed with his left hand towards Quincy. He smiled and he said "Now, now... Let me show you how a chicken is superior to humans!". He stopped talking for a while and then he looked towards Quincy with an awkward look on his face, then the same towards Dude. "If you two can be called humans, of course." he corrected himself and he launched his signature Chicken Beam towards Dude, an attack that would turn him into a chicken, from his scythe and a barrage of egg shaped static electricity towards Quincy, same with the static electricity of Dude. "I am Manta Maimou, a top fighter of the Dusk Pirates!" he yelled while he was attacking.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:10 pm

As the epic struggle between members of The Black Cross Pirates and Dusk pirates unfolded, Ellen merely stood there fuming in frustration, knowing fully well that once the fighting had began, it was very unlikely to end as quickly. Knowing fully well she would make little impact int hrowing herself among the fray frustrated her all the more, and was reduced to merely stomping and screaming out her rage before remembering fireworks werent just for going boom.
She smirked to herself slyly, as she quickly placed her launcher atop the ground, and hastily lit up a firework. She clutched her ears in preperation, sniggering at the thought of wha twas to happens, as the firework shot skywards with an ear splitting screech, following a colossal boom as it relinquished it's fuel, exploding into a dazzling rain of white sparks before fizzling out noisely. Ellen looked over and moved her hands slowly back to her sides, hoping to have detracted the fighitng somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:07 am

"292... 293... 294...!" A voice called not far away from the quadruple fight. The voice was deep and stressed, as if the source of it was struggling to produce it. "295... 296...!" The count continued, as a gigantic boulder, about the size of a large ship, was tilting up and down. "297...298...!" The voice continued. The boulder was large enough to completely hide whatever made it hop in place, with only the slight shaking of the ground below it to hint that something was actually there. That, and of course the voice that in this point sounded like it was about to crack. "299...!!" The voice mumbled as it echoed out of a dark-purple throat. The huge boulder stopped on its way down, as if it was hovering in place. A squatting set of purple legs pushed against the cracking ground below them with great force, as the hunched over body that stood above them lifted the boulder that lied on its shoulders. It was time for the final push.

"...300!!!!" Frank screamed, his voice booming through the island as he lifted the mountain-like boulder for the three-hundredth time. The boulder was tossed off of Frank's shoulders as a result of the mighty push, slowly escalating away from Frank before crashing several meters behind him, shaking the ground as it did. With a satisfied look on his face, Frank dusted his palms against each other as he looked at the weight he finished carrying. Unlike the other members of the Dusk pirates, Frank couldn't fit his training equipment into the training room, so he trained out in the open with whatever he could find. No veins bulged below his purple skin, though that wasn't a sign of a lack of fatigue rather than a sign that no blood was flowing through those veins to make them bulge. With his training routine finished, Frank decided to head back to the base and get some practice with his fiddle before more chaos found its way towards the Dusk pirates.

"That'll do the trick... LAUNCH!" Frank announced before pushing the ground with his feet once again, launching himself away from it in mach speed, heading towards the Dusks' main base. As he flew through the skies, he thought about which songs he should play first, allowing his mind to drift. As he did, a gigantic fire ball flew just past him, missing him by mere centimeters before exploding above him. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Frank yelled as he looked up at the explosion, before looking down to look for its source.

He noticed Quincy and Manta squaring off against two other opponents he couldn't quite name. Frank had trouble following the Dusk pirates' array of allies and enemies, and couldn't decide if the two strangers were random training buddies for his crew mates, or actual opponents. After a "highly complex" series of thoughts his dead brain managed to put together, Frank decided that this battle should be entertaining either way, meaning that he should definitely stop and watch it. He stopped his trajectory and allowed himself to drop down, landing right next to Ellen with a ground-shaking impact. "I'm guessing you're responsible for the fire ball that almost burnt off my eyebrows... These things won't grow back you know!" Frank yelled as he gestured to his dead piggish face. "What are these clowns fighting about anyways?".
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:58 pm

He looked around for a moment to make sure that neither of the admirals were in hear shot of Koga and himself. Slowly he reached into a bag he had beside him, for a moment he dug through it. A moment later, Iken pulled out a large chip, a computer chip. It had clearly been through an ordeal as it has black burn marks on it and seemed to be a bit worn. However, despite that, the electronic device seemed to be in a condition that it might work if hooked into the right device. Iken looked from it to Koga as he held it up for the man to see.

"This was sent to me not too long ago, by a man that since been killed. Honestly I was never really able to understand why he worked with the marines or the actions he took against our homeland. That uncle of mine, I wanted to kill him, but I never was able to even get close to him; despite the fact he once warned my crew of an attack." Iken said a little lost in his thoughts as he reminisced. "Anyway, I'm sure you're wondering what this is and why I brought up a man, I'm sure you hate. Well this is the cpu and memory chip for the Revolutionary Annihilation Machine Two." he said handing it to Koga.

"Derge Sr., my uncle and the man that destroyed RAM in the first place, sent me this device. I have a couple of theories why, but in all honesty, I don't know; that man was on a whole different playing field intellectually when it came to strategy. Maybe he predicted this would all happen or even had a hand in the way things turned out. I don't know, but what I do know is we're here now, and now is the time to act!" Iken said to Koga. Standing up, Iken place his hand on Koga's shoulder and smiled.

"I promise we'll bring your friends back from the darkness, both Ram and Maximillion."

As he turned around, the bottom of his jacket swayed as if a gentle breeze had blown through the underwater fortress. Iken didn't have to go far, Emily was nearby; she was the one he wanted to talk to. He took a deep breath and held it for a few seconds before releasing it. "Emily no matter what happens today, know that I love you. You and all of these people here with us are the reasons why we must be strong and steadfast with this. You're my present and my future, and for that future to be bright tomorrow, our present today must be black. I know the feelings of doubt you're having, I feel them too." said Iken. With a step forward he wrapped his arms around Emily. "Please if not for yourself, protect yourself for me. Blame me, let me take the weight upon my shoulders, it'll be my burden alone." Iken said placing his forehead against Emily's. After a minute or so standing there with her, Iken took a step back and released her from his embrace.

Taking a few more steps backwards, Iken was reluctant to take his eyes off of the one he loved. After his fourth step, he turned around and slowly proceeded forward. He walked towards the statue in the middle of the city, about 30 or so yards away. Iken continued until he reached the circular stairs just before the statue itself. For a movement he paused in thought, just standing before the man that made Atlantis. Looking up, Iken took to the right side of the stairs, one after another, climbing them. When he reached the top, without a moment of hesitation he grabbed a device sitting there; waiting for him. It was a microphone connected to the speakers that ran through Atlantis. With it, everyone on the ship could hear him.

"Today on this blackest of days we are here to fight for the future, for a bright future. A bright future not just for ourselves or the ones we love, but for everyone; even the men we're about to fight with. We will balance out the dark past with a future that's brighter than any that has been seen before. Yesterday some of us were enemies and some of us friends, but today those bonds have shifted in order for us to combat an even greater darkness. One that threatens not only our tomorrow, but the entirety of our futures. These men we fight today, are our enemies, part of the darkness. However don't count them out, remember that our bonds of yesterday changed drastically. If we can show them how bright our future is going to be, we can wash away the darkness that threatens to engulf them and this world. Today they are our enemies, but tomorrow they will be our friends. They will be the ones to carry on the battle against the darkness, both inside of themselves and out. Today on this black day, we shed blood, to build the bright future for tomorrow!" he said with a powerful ans steady voice.

"We're attacking them from four directions. From the sea in front of them, from the land to their right, from the land to their left, and from the sky above them. Jiper and Nishki will take the left, Koga and Emily the right, myself the sky, and Atlantis will attack from the front. Once we're in position, the automated weapons will begin a long range bombardment, at that point the left and right forces will move in. I will use the thunder clouds and the lightning as cover, using it to charge my dials. While Atlantis attacks Tsujo will come up from the front. Tsujo's job will be to assist in the battles from a distance, unseen. Jiper and Nishki will attack from the left, quickly taking Wally and his crew out our way. Koga and Emily will come in from the right and hit Maximillion's crew to keep them busy. Once everyone else is distracted I will come from the skies and deal with Maximillion. We hit them hard, and we hit them fast, that basement they built will act like a barrier keeping them from escaping. All we need to do is outlast them, for our future we will win this!" he said putting the receiver down. With that Iken took his first steps towards the docking bay, the first steps towards a new future.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:40 am

Koga (With Iken)

Koga was listening carefully at the words of Iken. At first, he was about to interfere to the speech of the sea emperor and speak his usual idiotic stuff but when he realized what Iken was saying, he shut his mouth and he closely paid attention. Iken... That guy was the nephew of none other than Derge Namikaze Sr. Of course, that was well-known but Koga actually forgot it. Koga mostly remembered Iken as the man who was an ally of Maximillion, the man with the will and the guts to take on the formidable former admiral Jiper Juicest during the epic battle of Atlantis. He did not remember him as a relative of the disgusting marine who was responsible for the murder of his best friend, who was violently killed when Derge attempted to punch Maximillion with one of his deadly punches. Or actually, there was something else... It was not that Koga did not remember... It was that he did not actually want to remember to not connect Iken as well with the person that he despised more than anybody else.

However, his opinion would later change when he Iken finished his words. According to Iken, his uncle actually sent him the destroyed body parts of Koga's cyborg friend. The reason was unknown. Koga could not really understand why he would do that. Why would a very proud and loyal marine send the destroyed body parts of a cyborg pirate to another pirate when he could send them to a marine scientist? R.A.M. 2 was originally a government experiment... It was more natural to be examined by the marines to find out why he developed his very own will and extract information from his memory about the Dusk Pirates. However, that did not happen. Derge did something that nobody would expect... That person was really unpredictable, after all. Iken was the one to receive the destroyed body of the cyborg. Was it because he knew that the clash of Iken with Maximillion would be inevitable or was it because he wanted to repent for his sin of destroying the cyborg with the extremely kind personality that sacrificed himself for his captain? No... The second idea that Koga had about Derge Sr.'s motives did not make any sense. A marine like him would definitely not have problems like these... That guy did not hesitate to harm his homeland, he would not give any shit for a robot like R.A.M.

Nonetheless, even if Koga could not give an answer, much like Iken, one thing was going on for sure; Derge sent the body parts of R.A.M. 2 to Iken. His motives did not mean anything to Koga, as long as Derge gave him the chance to talk again with his friend. Before saying anything, Koga started thinking "Derge Namikaze Sr... The human that I despised the most... No. The only human that I ever despised... You took away from me my best friend and yet you sent him back to me... You made me suffer from the pain of a big wound deep inside my soul but you were also the one who healed that wound. I don't give a shit about your death, you actually deserved it... But... Thank you.".

Then, he felt Iken touching his shoulder. Without saying anything, he turned his head away, so that Iken would be unable to see his face. "Thanks, Iken." he said and a tear fell from his right eye. The turtle could not hide his happiness and he expressed it with the way that most people would express their happiness. With tears.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Ellen turned round in surprise at the sudden appearance of Frank, the undead musician of the Dusk Pirates, complaining about her firework. Ellen was definitely livid by now.
“Fireball? Fireball!?! You call one of my magnificent fireworks, an artistic temporary sculpture of brilliant collection of sparks and a symphony of booms a fireball!?! I suppose I should call that beat up violin of yours a mere log with strings and a spare stick?!?! Huh?!?! Watch your decaying useless tongue you ignorant excuse for a corpse! Besides, your eyebrows are the least of your worries!”, the explosives expert ranted before holding back her rage long enough to actually answer his question.
“I have as much clue as you do why these noisy b***ards are just playing bloody stupid pirates, I was working in that unfinished basement until these bunch of jerks just kept being so deafening! Like my beautiful firework then, which I hope made them shut up a bit!”, to which she ended her words with a glare towards Manta, Quincy, and the black cross pirates currently battling.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:34 am

Seemingly not caring about Ellen's actions, Dude and Sabres, along with Quincy and Manta, carry on with their little skirmish. Upon seeing Manta's ability in the form of a wave approaching him, Dude smirks, and jumps upwards, grabbing onto the tree trunk Sabres is about to swing down on everyone. "Hey, what do you think YOU are doing?!" Sabres yells, and prepares to shake him off, apparently, he didn't really came to aid Dude, he came to fight with all those men, something that Dude was apparently aware of.
"Denka Denka .. FAT-ASS SHIELD!" Dude says, and zaps Sabres with a bolt of static electricity, that went on almost as if it was an energy beam. The blast doesn't harm Sabres much, but as he falls down, he gets hit by Manta's beam and ... he is turned into a chicken!!
Landing down, the tree trunk falling behind them, Dude begins to laugh. "Gyahahahaha, look at that, you CAN make people turn to chickens! Thank you, now I can bake that pink idiot and ..." Dude stops talking, and him, and probably Manta and Quincy, look curiously at Sabres-chicken, who still has the tusks, and a pinkish color.
"Wow .. that looks stupid." Dude comments, and the chicken seems to get really mad, and jumps towards Dude, who laughs, and dodges the "assault". Only to notice that, chicken-Sabres just cleanly sliced through the tree trunk.
"WHAT THE HECK, HE IS STILL STRONG ENOUGH TO BREAK THAT?!!" Angry birds indeed, chicken-Sabres begins to run towards all three of the men, even in this stupid (yet oddly cute) form, he still seems to have enough brute strength to cause serious damage, who brings the question of just how inhumanly strong he normally is.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 am

Manta vs Quincy vs Sabres vs Dude (With Ellen and Frank watching)

"That chicken is good!!!!!!!!!" Manta laughed when he noticed that Sabres was so strong, even if he was in a chicken form and after being hit with the powers of Sabres' fruit. "Considering that this guy is Sabres, though, I should not be surprised..." Manta mumbled and images of Sabres came back to his mind, when Raijin Island was attacked by the Unknown Pirates. Sabres was able to recover very quickly, even if he was badly injured by Wormus Gingerback, one of the strongest members of the Unknown Pirates to the point that he was their third captain.

Then, he noticed Sabres attacking Dude, while still in his chicken form. The cute chicken-Sabres was taking care of his crew mate. It would be better if Manta did not interfere and actually took care of his own crew mate as well. With an evil, yet funny look on his face, the "Chickenman" of the Dusk Pirates placed his scythe on his back and he pointed towards Quincy. Manta's last attack was not accurate because he was focusing on dealing with Dude. However, now that Dude was having a friendly brawl with Sabres, Manta could actually focus on the annoying doctor of the Dusk Pirates, just like he always did.

Those two... They were fighting all the time. Ever since Manta joined the crew, the two of them were having arguments over anything. Manta would usually attempt to turn him into a chicken and a battle would begin between the two until somebody interfered to end it. And that would happen now, as well. Manta pointed with both hands towards Quincy and he said "Static Egg Barrage!" as he launched a barrage of egg-shaped projectiles, made of Dude's static electricity. As he launched the barrage, he laughed madly and said "Chkchkchkchkchkchk! You cannot resist from the powers of the Tago Tago no Mi, Quincy!". The crazy cook of the Dusk Pirates was attacking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Quincy couldn't believe this. They just conquered their first island, and already they were in a fierce fight. Considering that they do this everyday he shouldn't have been surprised. Now it was a four way battle, and everyone was fighting against each other even their own nakama! Quincy couldn't tell whether Impel down was worse or this...... Eh its a tie. Mantra first started his attack with that fricken beam toward dude. Then turned his attention toward him with a barrage of eggs. Not only was he wasting his time but precious food. Quincy simply threw his chemical balls toward the ones he could accurately hit. The ones he didn't hit didn't even hit him. Apparently Mantra was distracted by dude which saved quincy. Talk about irony. Quincy then saw Mantra was at it again.

"This time no big brother to help you now."

Quincy used his goat legs to run to the left of the barrage. He pulled out yet another energy steriod increasing his strength by double. He leaped left to right creating a series of after images. It seemed that there were seven of him moving toward Mantra when it was just one moving very fast. If Mantra could keep up with his speed he would see that the real Quincy was in the middle ready to strike him down with his lion claws.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:36 pm

*Stay still, I will rip you to shreds, then I'll bite off that psychopath's head, turning me into a bird!* Sabres thinks he's saying, but all that's heard is him tweeting around angrily. Chasing Dude for now, Dude begins to get highly irritated by the fact that his subordinate can be such a ferocious enemy EVEN as a chicken, he turns one of his hands towards the rampaging Sabres, and the other towards the direction of Manta and Quincy. "You guys are starting to piss off the big guy here!" Shock Break!" A pair of shock waves, static electricity shock waves, comes from both palms, and travels towards all the other fighters participating in this crazy free for all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next