One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)

Go down 
+5
Getsugaburi
Shadow
Cobdogred
BLiIx
Maxulus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:36 am

Maximillion vs Iken

"Senseless slaughter?! Now that can make my emotionless face laugh out loud!!!" Maximillion commented while keeping his always emotionless face. "What do you not understand? Are my words too much simple for you?! I already told you, Iken... This is not a senseless slaughter. It is a decision I came up with long ago... When I realized that people of MY kind are in fact those who will be the first ones to be eliminated by the weaker and the more idiot ones, just because they are less, even if they are superior. I can see what you do not understand, though... It is your fear, Iken, that your constant interaction with them has started turning you into the likes of them. You have become one and the same, as them... That makes you deny the truth, even if you know it very well. And now, now you are afraid that if I am the one who manages to rule the seas and the world, you shall be one of those who will be slaughtered first!" Maximillion said to his former ally while running away. It was pretty obvious that by this time, Maximillion word's were barely making any sense as he was ultimately blinded because of his strange ideals.

Wally vs Jiper

As the sea of darkness was moving towards Jiper, the former admiral was shocked to see that the strength of the former warlord and sea emperor had become something unimaginable. Apparently, that guy had taken the limits of the Darkness Darkness Fruit to a whole new level, a level that required too much strength for somebody to be able to deal with it. However, Jiper was indeed one of those few people who was powerful enough to oppose Wally and that was the main reason that he was sent against him by Iken.

"That definitely wasn't what I expected for sure!" the man said while scratching his face. For a few seconds, the man stood still, trying to think of a way about how he could get away from that incoming deadly attack. Nothing was coming in his mind until he said "What to do, what to do... RUN!" he yelled and he started using his superior Soru in order to get out of the way. However, even if he was doing so, the force of the darkness was pulling him towards him, slowing him down and making things difficult for him. "Shit." he said. Even if he was moving meters away, he was still considerably slower than the darkness and the more the time passed, the slower he would become due to its force. "I guess I have no other choice!" he said before he pointed with both hands towards it and started launching a barrage of air wind attacks. The attacks would merge together and would eventually become a wave of air blades that looked pretty much like a mini-tsunami inside the sea of darkness. The two attacks would collide, causing another explosion. However, that would not be the end of the attack. As the wave of air collided with the sea of darkness, they would form little droplets of darkness and air that were black and white colored. Upon the explosion, they would be spread everywhere around the area, to both Jiper and Wally. "Shit." he said again, while crossing his arms in order to defend himself from the attack and he was hit by a few of those "droplets" receiving mini stabs due to the cutting power of the wind and intense pain due to the gravity-related pressure of the attack. "That was something I didn't expect..." he whispered and he took a deep breath in order to relax, after that stress. After all, he was not left unharmed after such an attack!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:41 am

From the other side, Wally is breathing heavily, but it's not from the injuries, although, he didn't even tried to defend himself, which lead to a good deal of cuts and wounds all over his torso. But this breathing wasn't from pain, or damage. It was something else. As he raises his head, his eyes are wide, excited, almost red. A very wide grin travels across his face, the darkness, almost like a manifestation of flames coated in blackness, dance fiercely around him. And then, the pirate extents his hands, and begins to laugh like a maniac. "This is great! So exciting! What a great and powerful enemy!!" He yells, it looks as if he's fallen to some sort of ecstasy. Was he injured that badly and he sorta lost his consciousness? But no, he was in total control. He was merely, completely and simply excited from the fight, he left his wildness and the overwhelming adrenaline to amplify his boldness. 
Moving his hand forward, a large orb of sorts is created from the darkness swirling, warping, as if a small black hole is formed into his bare palm. "WEEE-HAHAHAHA!!!" Wally begins to laugh again, and unleashes .. could it be? A beam is fired, a large, thick, pressuring, powerful beam of darkness itself, is fired. A new attack! A blast of .. "dark light"!
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:57 am

"I never believed that a battle with you would be THAT difficult... It looks like we are on par..." Jiper commented and he started laughing behind his mask, right before the new attack of Wally was fired towards him during the former Warlord's and Yonko's ecstasy that was related with the way the battle between himself and Jiper was progressing. "A beam, huh?" Jiper said afterwards and he mumbled "That kind of attack deserves nothing more than my own beam attack!". As soon as he spoke those words, the man would point towards the beam of darkness with his very long claws and he would stab the air with great speed and ferociously, causing a line of cutting air to be formed, at first. Then, as the line was moving towards the beam, it would eventually take the same shape as the beam. The two "beam-like" attacks would collide soon!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:16 am

Wally doesn't respond to his opponent's remarks and taunts, as he seems to be too into some sort of trance mode, focused entirely on the thrill of battling. Kinda like an animal, a demon, who knows, it wasn't easy to find the right words to explain this feeling.
Then, as Jiper responded back with his own version of a beam attack, which, come to think of it, everyone was somehow able to fire off beams in this world, it was weird, Wally grins widely. Was it what he was hoping for. "Check." Wally says, for that one moment he looks completely calm and solemn, before he goes on a wild laugh again. And then, his so called "beam" suddenly breaks away, resulting on several lines of darkness to erupt from several directions, and overlapping Jiper's beam. That was leaving Wally vulnerable to his attack but also .. all those strings of darkness, kinda like several mini beams now, are all heading towards Jiper.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 11; End? (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5