One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The item thread

Go down 
+6
Irrational
keymaster
Orphan_Smasher
Layman Iconoclast
Iggy
Thatoneguy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

The item thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:56 am

The item thread - Page 4 Adventure_12

(Why, Adobe Flash of course.)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:58 am

The lasers hit you in lip, and you get a boo boo. There is a box of bandaids but beware they are girly.
After you are done will you put all your scenes together into one flash?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:08 am

i duck under the bed, set the building on fire and jump out the window.... WAIT! THIS IS THE 20TH FLOOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........................

*sploosh*
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:10 am

You hit the ground and survive but the pillow is still alive. He asks why you hate him, and why you tried to kill him. It seems the battle all was a big mistake

Irrational: What do you search to get it? How much does it cost?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:55 am

but... but you attacked me!!! i dont understand... you turned into a ninja and ATTACKED ME! I dont get you at all... i even offered you some fried steak and you changed into a bull and attacked me again... but, as long as you dont want to fight... wunna go peeping? (Turns out... assassins and ninjas share very similar weaknesses)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:57 am

The pillow responded, you grabbed me and smothered me with the man. And I was part steak, so i didn't like it. Peeping, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:21 am

RIGHTO! the 2 went peeping, then afterwards the assassin asked the pillow ninja, ah today was eventful... im tired, lets go to sleep... then the awkward question arised... c-can i use you? the assassin asked the pillow...
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:22 am

The pillow turned into a hand grenade and then said, "Sure you can use me."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:27 am

geh... ill use a rock... heh heh heh... transforming pillows are scary... transforming pillows are scary... transforming pillows are scary... the assassin mumbled into the night as he went to sleep...

((time for REAL sleep))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:30 am

I like pie I like pie I like pie the ninja pillow mumbled to himself and then he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:04 am

Growing tired of the kidnappers' games, I wear a face of anger and pull out a frag grenade I found earlier. This is an enemy base after all, there are weapons lying all over the place. The bandaid however, seems to distract from the mood.

The item thread - Page 4 Adventure_13
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:59 pm

While the bandaid is anticlimactic, it gets rid of your bloody lip. The explosion blows down a door, and rocky is there, but someone is holding rocky hostage.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Seeing the bastard holding Rocky hostage at gun point sends me into a rage. Pulling a longsword from nowhere, I prepare for battle. Of course, I turn on my I-pod and play "La Sedia Vuota" by Talco. An epic battle requires equally epic music after all.

The item thread - Page 4 Adventure_14

http://www.goear.com/listen.php?v=05b9e62
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:14 pm

((wow... thats actually really cool...))

the assassin wakes up and hears some faint epic battle music from off in the distance he wakes up his pillow companion and says "LETS GO!" we must find the name of this song!!!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Irrational. The music is shut off by a strong man, who steals your sword. He laughs, and then holds it up to rocky. "Surrender or your best friend dies"
Orphen: You and the pillow hurry, but are miles away and so it takes hours to get their.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:04 pm

I start to speak, "Very well..." It seems I am about to comply with his demands when suddenly!

The item thread - Page 4 Adventure_15
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:23 pm

The man laughs and then activates spell, you got rocked. A rock appears instead of him, and there he is holding rocky again. He hits you over the head and you pass out. You wake up in a room you know nothing about, and rocky is very far away.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Orphen it's your turn.
You and the ninja pillow get in the plane and fly to alborkurkey, and find a mgs4 level difficulty hide out that is half destroyed. letam Xer is still around and trying to destroy anything with it's rock lasers.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:33 pm

With the motorcycle gaining spped in my direction, I freeze in fear, and just when it looks like the end, I hear a voice...It's none other than the book! "Never give up! Trust your instincts!" The book was right, I had to act! Jumping just as the motorcycle was about to hit me, I thrust my foot back, and drive it into the cyclists face!
The item thread - Page 4 Book10

The item thread - Page 4 Book210
((Star Fox!))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:37 pm

Your foot hits the enemy, but he grabs it and throws it. He forgot to let go and accidentally went flying with you. You are spiralling toward a pit of spikes, and he is still holding on.

((Do you have adobe flash?))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:46 pm

((No, MS Paint ... ))
I am headed right for the pit, the book gives me more advice, "Use the boost to get through!" I opened my mouth and spewed flames from it, the boost got me over the pit of snakes, and the snakes attacked the guy holding my leg.
The item thread - Page 4 Book11
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:57 pm

((I was hoping you did so you could give me link to where you got it, but i have paint))
The snakes throw the guy at you. The book advises you, to use the power of obscure internet memes.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:09 pm

I summon the relentless Weegee! My foe is dead on the ground in fractions of a second.
The item thread - Page 4 Weegee10
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Everything is well and good, until weegee turns around and says, "Why does evrybody make funna mia?" He then shoots lasers at you.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:36 pm

WEEGEE CAN NOT TALK!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The item thread
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next