One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The item thread

Go down 
+6
Irrational
keymaster
Orphan_Smasher
Layman Iconoclast
Iggy
Thatoneguy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

The item thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Do you doubt the powers of weegee?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:30 pm

((Weegee can do anything, he just chooses not to.))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:37 pm

The book reapeared on my moniters, WHICH I HAVE! and gave me more advice, "DO A BARREL ROLL!!!" I obeyed and twirled in the air the lazers bounced right off! Then it was my turn to retaliate. I suumond Rick Astley to defeat Weegee!
The item thread - Page 5 Weegee10
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:50 pm

Weegee was angry, and ate rick astley's head. The music still played, but Weegee was no longer effected. The sound beams were comin from Weegee's mouth,
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:30 am

I'm highly irritated by the whole being knocked out thing. My head hurts and I'm pretty dizzy. Apparently I am in a room, but that's all I know. I don't even know if there are doors or windows. For all I know, the floor is made of jello. I have no information here.

The item thread - Page 5 Adventure_16
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:33 pm

The floor is infact made out of jello. There is a locked door that can only be opened/broken down through a key. It is at the bottom of the jello floor and whenever you move the jello it moves back into place. The windows are made of titanium, and it's too heavy to move.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:46 pm

I FREAKING LOVE JELLO! It is time for...

The item thread - Page 5 Adventure_17

THE SPOON!

Key here I come!
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:48 pm

I ask the pillow to turn into a cardboard box, so that i may skillfully infiltrate the base.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:08 pm

With Rick Astley still singing within Weegee's gullet, the sounds came out all distorted, Weegee could now not only kill with his eyes, but his voice! I quickley closed my eyes and plugged my ears, I tried to will Weegee out of existence!
The item thread - Page 5 Weegee11
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:19 pm

Lemme get in on this
PARACHUTE!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:34 pm

Irrational: when your spoon touches the jello it melts
Orphen: The pillow turns into Letam Xer to battle the other Lettam Xer while you infiltrate
Iggy: Weegee is still there but there is a glimmer of hope as you here FARUKEN!
Fwink: You are an expert skydiver who takes on a new challenge. You are trying to sky dive down from space to the earth.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:01 pm

Captain Falcon Rides in on the Blue Falcon, he jumps out at Weegee, "SHINONZU!!" Shouts Weegee, Captian falcon pawnches Weegee in the FACE! And I'm all "Captian FALCON!!!" And Weegees all "BLAHHH!" as he is obliterated. Captin Falcon turns to me, he says nothing but he throws me something, and walks away. I open the package, and find the book!
The item thread - Page 5 Weegee6

The item thread - Page 5 Bookget

Last edited by Iggy on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:11 pm

Fwink dons his streamline spacesuit in the airlock and prepares to depart. The air if first sucked out, and he hold tightly onto the bars provided. Then he braces his feet against the back wall, holding the bars to keep stead. As the space station turns he goes over a mental checklist in his mind. Oxygen? check. Spacesuit? check. Lucky Parachute? check. the station turns until he is directly facing earth and he flexes his legs and pushes off, rocket for the earths atmosphere at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:17 pm

Fwink: Crisis strikes, and you float to venus. You find a strange climate filled with grassy plains and oceans. There are three aliens attacking you.

Iggy: Congrats you are now Captain Falcon, choose a new item to continue.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:31 pm

Luckily Fwink is well educated and knows that venus is a planet that is so hot the very land sometimes boils (this is true) and so he must instead either be dreaming or be in an alternate dimension. wither way its a place where the impossible happens so he pulls out a revolver and a box of bullets from nowhere he opens the box and a bunch of voices come floating out. He grabs 3 bullets and quickly shoves them in the gun. He then says "hit the aliens" and the bullets come creaming out of the gun (literally screaming) and seek their target aliens.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:33 pm

That didn't happen because the planet was terraformed, it was the same dimension. While you were hallucinating about bullets flying at the aliens they put a real gun in your hand, that shot the king of venus.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:45 pm

Well Fwink was still living in the world of Roger Rabbit and took a gigantic hammer out of his pocket. He then smashed himself flat as a pancake and stood up again, siper thin. Next he turned himself sideways and smiled im invisible!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:51 pm

The venus police shot at fwink, who was delusional. They only fired a warning shot, but it still would be threatening.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:59 pm

Shoot they must have very good eyes Fwink thought as shots whizzed over his head. He puulled a big black hole out of his pocket and put it on the ground. Then he dived in. In the real world he actually just dived into the ground and was rendered unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:03 pm

Fwink woke up falling in the sky, and his parachute was on him.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:10 pm

Forsaking the melted spoon, I proceed to swim down through the jello, eating the delicious food as I go. The key is within my grasp!

The item thread - Page 5 Adventure_18
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:17 pm

The key shoots lasers at you and the jello explodes leaving a rock floor. You see a pistol, sword and potato chip on a weapon rack nearbye.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:33 pm

((For some reason the pictures I posted arent showing up, unless you people can see them, can you?))
I doned a Captian Falcon helmat and pranced around shouting that I had won! Then Gwonam flew in on his carpet and congratulated me on my accomplishment!
The item thread - Page 5 Captain-falcon-big

Last edited by Iggy on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:34 pm

((I cant see that picture either! What the crap!?))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:34 pm

Would you like to choose a new item?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The item thread
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next