One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds

Go down 
+2
Shadow
Pascià
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:22 am

Maylen swam toward shore holding the person in her arms. It was known that fishpeople hated humans and thought they were superior to them, but that wasn't the case with her. Humans were just as good as any fishman or fishwoman for that matter. Anyway Maylen could see someone running toward them. Perhaps it was a friend of the person she saved.

"Its ok friend. It wouldn't be right of me just to leave you drown. My name is Maylen nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Meanwhile, as all these events take place, Ori finally arrives in Ohara. After setting foot on the land she started moving towards the town in order to find the person she was looking for...
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:58 am

Pathea was trembled and her heart started to beat fast, feeling vulnerable.

"My ~ you have gotten more dazzling, havent you .. slave ! I am smart .. !!!"

That voice. That face. That catchphrase. "No..." she choked out, closing her eyes as she took a few steps back. "... You... y-y-you..." she snapped her eyes shut, a migraine coming as her eyes tears began to flow down her porcelein white cheeks.

The memories, the nightmares, no...

Pathea tripped over something - a rock maybe, it injured her uncovered foot - and fell flat on her butt, trying to feebly crawl away on it now. Her breath caught in her constricted throat and he trembled, eyes refusing to open, locking him in blackness that was filled with agony.

God… damn… that bastard… broke me… gah, it hurts… hurts… Pathea pulled her limbs closer into herself, forcing herself to breath, but the breath seemed to only make the mental pain worse and a whimper escaped her, and she could barely hear it from her muffled ears, which she had covered by her arms.

The memories, the nightmares, that disgusting pleasure she had felt doing work for him...

"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU SICK BASTARD I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T COME NEAR ME AGAIN!!!" she yelled out at him, the floodgates of her eyes breaking apart as she panted, her face red due to the sheer emotion bubbbling through her. This man. From him, because of him...

The memories, the nightmares, those death threats and beatings...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:21 am

Shadow
*Hm ? .. it would appear someone saved him, good thing, I was afraid I would get there too late ..* Shadow thinks as he approaches Sheral and Maylen.
"Hey you .. I assume I should thank you, for saving my subordinate .. Sheral, are you alright ? We need to ..." as he speaks, he thinks *I think I just heard her yelling .. well that cant be a good sigh, I have to get back and help them out ...*

Guid An Cer
He looks at the terrified and broken Pathea and laughs "Whats this, crying ? Did you really missed me that muuuuch ? .. Hahahahaha ! Brilliant me ~!" he then jumps off the ship. ".. Get them .." he says and his crewmates begin charging at the remaining Day Moon Pirates standing there. "Dont hurt her though, she is my precious toy, after all .. Hahahaha !" he then adds and starts walking towards the group.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:44 am

Genshi prepared his swords for the attack. This guy seems to have traumatized Pathea, probably having to do with her past. He would have some serious listening to do later, but for now, a band of prates was coming for the rest if the Crew.

"If you think we'll be beaten easily, i've got some bad news for you." he said,

He took a step forward and prepared an attack. He was certain everyone else would help to, but to be sure, he needed to be ready.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Grace was pissed she couldnt finish these people off. But she didnt really care, she decided to tend to the ship. As time passed a little. She heard Pathea scream. She then dashed across and saw some freak walkign towards them. Grace looked to pathea first "Pathea chan!!! Oi, Are you ok??!!!! What the hell happened ???..... you.... were you the one who made her like this....." Grace stood in front adjusting her steel knuckles. She stood in front of Guid "Im going to f**k your face up for hurting my FRIEND!!!!!" GRace aimed a punch straight at Guids punch.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:21 pm

"Huh ? What the .. ?!!" Guid pushes his hand in frond of Grace and gets hit on his palm. As it happens, he momentarily grabs Grace's hand, then he lets go and is pushed some meters away. He starts shaking his hand in pain. "GAAAAAAAAH, THAT HURTS ! YOU ALMOST BROKE IT !! ... but ... you just got targeted .. baka .. " he goes from freaked out to confident in just moments. He reaches for his belt and pulls a number of knives, then he jumps and throws them, but it seems he threw them away from Grace, behind her. "You are history ... I AM SMART !!" he said and grinned.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Grace was pissed off, what the hell was this freak smiling for, he threw the knives away from her and she just shrugged, it looked stupid what he was doing. She then charged in. " HAMMER BARRAGE!!!" She was about to barrage punches into guid.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:40 pm

A moment of silence, and then the "sound" of knives sinking in into flesh. Blood is spilled from Grace's back, as several knives have just striken her from behind. Definately her crewmates will be looking in horror.
"A stupid little girl playing pirate .. who the hell do you think you are ? I am smart ~!" Guid says, and as he is still in the air, he kicks Grace away, wounding her more.

((Alright, Gen, you HAVE to catch her, if she lands down with her back, she will SURELY die cause the knives will sink in deeper. So catch her before she lands down.))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:43 pm

Genshi ran up and caught Grace before she hit the ground.

'What is this, devil fruit' he thought to himself.

He laid her on her stomach And plucked out the knives.

"Alright smarty pants, take me on know." he said, holding his swords.

He ran towards Guid, swords in hands.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Mizurie noticed it would be trouble so she carefully went back to the forest and hided.

"I better wait to it is safe..." she said and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:20 pm

After landing on the island, Ori finally headed towards the town in order to find some people. After asking the person she was looking for, she learned nothing at all and so she decided to take a look around the town before leaving... and as she was leaving she happened to encounter something that would probably change her fate forever... She was right in front of Genshi who was taking Guid...
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Genshi sowed down before he hit this new person. He was a bit surprised at her appearance. She seemed a bit pale, and seemed to have blood dripping from her mouth.

"Excuse me, I have a pirate to finish." He said to her,

he continued his charge towards Guid.

"I can't forgive you, buddy." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Maylen swam onto shore carrying Sheral or at least that what his friend, shadow, called him. She laid his body onto the warm sand to dry. She heard a scream and decided to check it out.

"Now you just stay here my friend and rest, Sheral. I'll be back to check on you later."

Maylen used her electricgenic abilities in her body to sense the electic fields on the island. She found shadow's electrical field as well as others on the island and ran toward to help them leaving shreal behind.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:38 am

((GUYS, let's sort things out here, cause its gettin a bit outta hand. First. The battles happen in the shore, and there's a lot of yelling and stuff,so ...
1.Maxulus,please make it look as if your character actively went in the way, otherwise it doesnt make a lot of sense, thank you in advance aniki.
2. Kid-san, isnt it a bit odd to go into a battle thats not related to you, leaving Shadow, who is related to the battle, actually stay and watch ? I dont say not to interfere, but its just .. you made it seem as if Sheral and Shadow dont play a part. So please make it clear. Thank you too.
3. We wait for Pathea and Vala to post now, so please let's wait ok ? I dont say that posting now was bad, you should, but now we WAIT for those 2.
Thank you all ^^" ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3