One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds

Go down 
+2
Shadow
Pascià
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Shadow numbles a bit about how everyone from the crew was casually leaving as if nothing happened, before he turns to Pathea first. "Are you alright ?" he asks her with a sturdy, but with a scent of caring about her, voice. He then looks at the Scholars and puts his swords to their place. While he does, its visible that one of the has several sereve cracks.
"Tsk .. Who we are ? You guys came to us, so, who are you ?" he says, with a more serious tone now. With Genshi and his captain gone, it would be troublesome if a fight was to occur, since it would be only him, Pathea and Grace. And he knew it, so after a few moments of silence, he adds "We are not here to cause any trouble, this wreckage here, is, or was, our ship, we too are confused here, its not only you guys."
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:30 pm

"I'm Genshi, a pirate." he said, regarding her weapon,

He then remembered the hammer attacking the ship. He had to get back to the others.

"I have to get back to my crew, you can come if you want." he said,

If she used swords too, she may be useful to them.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:36 pm

"Pirate?" Was a word she have heard from her father, he used to call them "Warriors of the Sea".
- Sure i come, By the way my name is Mizurie Chirōzu.
She said and picked up her sword, and followed the pirate with a bright smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:36 pm

shenshe woke up from his nap and decided to explore this island he was on he was going to make sure he wasnt found by his crew because they werent responding to him so he decided fuck it for now.shenshe then got to the other side of the island then lied down on the beach waiting for something of interest to happen.

erique kept around pathea making sure he stuck with her no matter what these people wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:46 pm

She stops and remember that she forgot her bag on the boat.
- I'll meet you later, i must run back and get my bag.
She said and ran back to the beach, when she came there she saw a man sitting on the beach.

She wen't towards him and stared at him.
- Excuse me? are you okey?
She asked him with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:07 pm

"she seems nice." Genshi thought to himself.

He started running back to the beach, in hopes of getting back to the others before a fight broke out. His crew was pretty tame but with pirates, a fight could break out at any given moment.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:42 pm

Grace was pissed. who the hell hit the ship??!! She was alongside Pathea and Shadow. She wore her brass knuckles on and walked foward "KORAAAA WHO THE HELL DAMAGED THE SHIP!!! Im gonna kill em!!! I swear it!!! we got to make it through the GRANDLINE GODDAMNIT!!!" GRace was explosve at this point, anything would set her off into attack.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:07 pm

Genshi made it back to the beach. Seems not much had changed. Grace was angry, the ship was still destroyed and pink hair man was still there.

"Did you guys learn anything? Like where that attack came from?" he ased, hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:10 pm

The man ignores Mizurie, he doesn't turn around or even look at her.
- Hmph! be an ass then!
She said, she went and searched for the boat but didn't find it...
- Crap...
Wasthe only words she could say, she sigh'd and ran back where she met the pirate, she looked at the ground and saw footprints, she followed them.
Then she suddenly saw the pirate and many other peoples.
- Aru? what's going here?
Asked Mizurie and scratched her head.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:36 pm

((wait for Shadow to post guys...))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:28 am

((Actually, I am waitin for you Pathea to post.))
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:16 am

((Ooh... you posted... I didn't realize T.T Sorry! Dx))
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:33 am

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine..." Pathea responded to Shadow, while looking at the pink-haired man, eyes wide. Her crewmates were going in random places - their Captain was missing and their cook had disappeared - and here she was with only Shadow and Grace to back her up, if these guys were the ones who had destroyed their ship. But the question he asked left even Pathea confused.

"Che, as if we'd believe you? You're probably just another one of them. You're Pirates. Most of the Pirates who come here are affiliated with them and they only come here to steal the knowledge that was possess to use for vile purposes!" The pink-haired man responded, pushing his rimmed glasses up in a Kuro-like manner causing them to glow white as the sunlight reflected off them, making this guy look cool.

"T-Them... what do you mean them?" Pathea asked hesitantly, not wanting to upset the civilians of this town. They were just confused, not enemies. But she wanted to know who had destroyed their ship...

((I think Pathea could be kidnapped and brainwashed now...))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:10 am

First, Shadow turns to Grace, smirking a bit. "Oi oi, Grace, calm down, its not a good time to go off alright ? Hold that spirit in case we need it." he then looks at the newcomers."Hmmm ? .. well, if you dont believe us, then its fine, we dont intent to plead you trust us. And I suggest you dont start a fight ... for those people's safety over there." Shadow calmly responds and walks in frond, between Pathea and Prof. Samuels. "Alright, good to know." he then responds to Pathea.

A ship can be seen some distance away, slowly approaching.
*Hmmm ? .. what now ?* Shadow thinks. If those people were those "them" that guy talked about ? That would be bad, he knew he had to do something to ensure his crewmate's safety. So he asks Samuels. "Who are those people you referred to ?"
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:55 am

She stared at the scholars, and the pirates.
-Hmm... I wonder what's going on...
She said and satt down and stared at them...
She was thinking "I wonder if Genshi-kun got back unharmed..." then she lets out a small sigh.
-Well this can be intressting!
She said happily and kept staring on the scholars and the pirate.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:12 am

Genshi noticed he was a bit to far to be noticed. He took several steps forward.

"Learn anything new? Who's the square?" he asked,

He regarded Mizurie, who got there pretty quick,

"How'd you get here before me?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:16 am

She jumped alittle couse of Genshi scared her, she turned around.
-Oh hi, and i ran here... i run pretty fast.
She said and smiled at Genshi.
-I wonder what's going on there.
She said and pointed at the pirates and the scholars.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:22 pm

"I think the pink head man is confusing us with another group." he said,

Genshi gripped both his swords, if this was an island of scholars, there would be innocent people.

"I won't forgive this guy if he attacks my crew." he said, in a serious tone that seemed a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Professor Samuels was a wise man.

Sure, he looked rather young for his experience, but that was because he used Fair & Lovely. Wait, the reader of this post was not supposed to know that little fact... err, but! He could guess from his years of experience and wisdom that these youths were in fact telling the truth at some point, especially at the rudeness the black-haired swordsman was displaying. Not to mention the ships of the very people he feared could now be seen on the horizon.

Wait, what?

"Oh, no! Its the Riddler Pirates!" Samuels yelled, and immediately the mob of angry townspeople - the Scholars of Ohara and the Oharan Clan - got frightened and ran about two and fro.

Pathea turned to look around at the ship as well. "Erm... Pinky-san..."

At the nickname, Prof immediately adopted the typical One Piece rage-devil face and shouted at Pathea. "WHO'RE YOU CALLING PINKY-SAN YOU... YOU BLUEBERRY!? ITS SAMUELS! PROFESSOR ALEXANDER WHATCHAMACALLIT SAMUELS!... You can call me Professor Alex W. Samuels, though," he said, calming down towards the end and giving an introduction.

Pahtea closed her eyes and looked away. She was not a crybaby, she repeated to herself in her head. She would not cry at the mean words. Yep, that was fact. So, she simply opened her eyes and looked at the ship, not knowing who they were. She turned around and looked at all the people there. Damn it, their Captain was missing again. Just when they were going for a battle too.

Biting her bottom lip, Pathea spoke up. "We... we might need to prepare for battle." Pathea did not know why she had said that. Call it instinct, perhaps, like a certain monkey in another dimension always knew how his enemy was. Pathea was a panthress. She thought like an animal. She could sense that there was going to be a fight, or has her darker half put it, the smell of blood was in the air.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:15 pm

((Vala-boy, its your turn to post.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:46 pm

shenshe was still lying on the beach he found a small row boat and started to row around the island with many thoughts within his head including (why did i make a crew, Why can i come out at night and why do i even try)

sheral was playing chess multiple times while he was on the ship on big and on small board as the ship was destroyed he was dragged under the ocean in the bottom of the ship at the bottom of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:04 pm

The thought hit Genshi like a ton of bricks, he had completely forgotten.

"Oi, Shadow, Grace, one of you have to go in the water and save Sheral." he said,

He knew what is was like for a devil fruit user to drown, it sucked. And with His and Pathea's devil fruits, the couldn't save him. He hung his head down in disgrace. He had forgotten his own nakama. This was unforgivable, he would punish himself later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:39 pm

(OCC: I hope you guys don't me saving him.)

Maylen was swimming the harsh oceans of the grandline. The strong currents had pushed her toward to west blue to an what seemed to be like an island. It had become nearly impossible to travel the grand line. On land she had to fight slavers and lots of pirates looking for profit. On the seas Maylen had out swim sea kings and other vicious creatures. It became obivious to Maylen that she couldn't travel the seas alone anymore. She would need help traveling the grand line. Maylen decided that she would have to rest on this unknown island.

There a lot of things in the deep waters of the beach. Maylen saw lots of colorful fish in the water. Some of them she haven't seen in fishman island. Then she saw someone drowning in the water. She quickly swam up to save the drowning person from the water. Maylen got the person in his arms, and pulled him up to the surface of the water.

"Are you ok love?" She asked the guy as they both floated on top of the water.

Last edited by Sorrykid on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:49 am

Genshi didnt really had to point that out, Shadow was already thinking that, with his eyes widening as he realized that. *Shit, what a timing .. !!!* he dashes towards the sea, passing next to Pathea "Absolutely dont start a fight alright, I will get back as fast as I can .. whoaaa !!!" he jumps to the cold waters.
*Those people that are coming ... guys, dont you get beaten .. !* he thinks.

The ship has approached, a bit after Shadow has left. A ladder falls and pirates begin to decent. Then a very tall person is walking down the ladder, and looks around. As soon as the person spots Pathea, he grins widely. A creepy grin. "My ~ you have gotten more dazzling, havent you .. slave ! I am smart .. !!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:13 am

Sheral gasped for air as soon as he could but he was still in the water when he saw his saviour "I fine now thank you, do you know what just happened?" sheral was useless at swimming he was being held up by the fishwoman he then said "i am eternally in your debt for saving my life"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds   Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Day Moon Pirates Ch 2 — Hearts and Minds
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next