One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
BLiIx
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:47 pm

It was a nice sunny day on the Gecko Island in the Syrup village. Blaze got there peacefully, looking for some nakama to join his crew. People didnt like a pirates in the village at the beggining. But they got use to it, Blaze was there alredy for a week with no succed of getting a crewmate or a ship. And yes the other problem was the ship, Blaze was sailing around with just a little bout but he knew if he wants a pirate crew he needs a bigger ship for all of them. In some morning Blaze went to the tavern, he asked in the tavern if someone has come to the island or someone has decided to join him. People didnt really react to what he said. Blaze got a little bit angry and wanted to get of this island the same day, but there was an old guy who sat in the corner and he said:

Boy, have patience... Just wait someone will come and he will be the right nakama for your crew. Shashasha, This is where i started... Ah those memories.

Blaze was looking at him weird but he also had the felling that he is looking a really strong and expirienced guy.

Excuse me? Who are you... And....

He was saying but the old guy interfere him.

You dont want to know who i am! Shashasha!! Well then... I guess its time for me to go. Good luck finding nakama! Shashasha

Blaze had respect befour the old guy. So Blaze stood 2 days more in the village still with no succed as one day in the evening he sat in the bar thinking what he should do and how the things will go.

Last edited by BLiIx on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:23 am

Thurgood had been thrown off the hay-cart hed been a stow away on at around noon and had been siting in the bar for some time. Siting at the bar he absentmindedly strumed his fingers on the table and threw back a shot of bitter, cheap burgundy liquor, noon was certainly not to early to start drinking now that he was a pirate. He was turning over in his head ideas for what to do next, he was a wanted man, out of money and had been branded a pirate. surviving alone would be difficult at best as earning a living on the run would be next to impossible. People already recognized him as a pirate so he figured that hed have to play in to that and join some sort of crew if he wanted to survive, if only for a little while.

Thurgood's deliberations were interrupted by a nearby conversation, the words 'crew' and 'nakama' had been thrown around. As this wasn't the most reputable bar it was likely he had heard a pirate talking. As usual he drew no real attention to himself, still siting at the bar with his elbows on the table but he raised his head ever so slightly and listened on.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:35 am

Blaz noted the guy, he seemed a little bit strange. Blaze knew he is a pirate but actually after that he realized that in the past week he never saw that guy.
Blaze desperate to trying find nakama he stood up and went to the guy.

Janga was it?... I saw your wante poster somewhere... So tell me pirate. Will you join my crew!?... Hahaha... A pirate crew a really strong one!

Blaze said that and started to smile waiting for Thurgoods anwer.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:54 am

Thurgood turned around on his barstool simply to see who was talking with him now … it’s a kid? he hadn’t been expecting this, he had been considering joining a crew out of necessity but wasn’t entirely sure someone this young would be able to provide that level of security, heck a single kid calling himself his captain may actually be a liability. After looking around he saw that he was alone and thought that maybe a larger crew had sent him in to the bar to find other pirates.
“You’re crew? … well kid where’s your captain?” he spoke in a dry, rather slow voice, his eyes covered by the pointed brim of his hat.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:00 am

Hahahaha!!
I am the captain my friend....!! And i am pretty strong too... Even though still looking for a ship! Well Im Doragon D. Blaze, i have 6 million Belli on my head.
So are you joining now!?

Blaze said with a big smile on his face. He was sute that the guy will join his crew.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:14 am

It took a moment for what Janga had heard to sink in “wait… you mean to tell me that your crew is made up of one person, you and still needs the actual… crew part as well as the ship…” he had never seen a ‘crew’ like this before on all his travels throughout the four seas. Either this kid was an idiot or he really had something special that Janga did not yet know about. He stood up tossing his last few coins on the bar casually “well if you don’t mind me asking, what makes you strong enough to have a bounty like that?” he was beginning to become interested.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:21 am

Heh... Glad you ask... Better not make me mad or i will jump like the devil!...
I ate the Bane Bane no Mi fruit... Which allows me to become a full Springman.
And yes its just me in the crew right now... As if im not strong enough...
To reach the new world by myself but i like company...
So what ya say!!

Blaze was talking and standing there and the proud was clearly seen in his eyes after telling him about his abbilities and the crew he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:29 am

A strange man was walking along the bar. The man wore a green robe and a hat made of what seemed to be a mushroom cap. "Such a hot day today..." Shroom noted to a few people passing by him who quickly started to walk away carefully. He wasn't what caused people to be scared of him. Was it his height, his hat or the giant mushroom that sprouted from his back to protect him from the sun with it's mighty cap. Shroom didn't care so much, he was happy like he always was. "Wow, I better cool myself down before I die of heat..." He said to nobody in particular as he walked into the bar. It wasn't really that hot but Shroom was very sensitive to heat. He sat himself on a stool at the bar and pulled the giant mushroom back into his body. "A glass of water please, with a little lemon my good man". Alcohol wasn't Shroom's thing, mostly because it didn't affect him. He turned to face two people who talked next to him. "Hot day huh gentlemen?" he said with a smile spread all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:34 am

Janga’s grey eyes widened “Oh, a devil fruit…” his voice had a hint of resentment “those things taste awful don’t they?” he took his change from the bar tender, a single brass coin, hardly enough to buy anything “well then, let me show you what I can do” he said holding the coin between his two fingers “watch this coin would you?” he then tossed it outside high in the air and drew a his pistol in an instant, in less than a second he shot at the coin causing it to jump in the air, then again as it landed, and again, and again six times making the coin bounce above the ground with well placed bullets. After the six shots the coin hit the ground a fair distance away with smoke coming off of the hole he’d shot dead through the center. “Im what you’d call, a sharpshooter” he said pushing up the brim of his hat with his pistol grinning before spinning it over his finger and putting it back in his coat. “however due to an accident a while back I to ate one of the devil’s fruit. If you’re a spring man I guess you’d call me a man of glue.. sounds kind of funny but it’s true, I can make a glue that sticks anything to most anything else” he turned to face Blaze “I’m telling you this because for now at least I’ve decided to stick around with you” the bad pun hadn’t been intentional “besides, we have similar taste in hats”
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:39 am

Yosh! You are my gunner aammm... whats ur name? And i saw a wanted poster of you but could not remember the bounty... What was it?

Blaze said that to the guy smiling and at the same time he noticed the weird guy with some sort of a mushroom hat. He turned to him and said.

Yea its really hot?? So... Who are you my friend?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:05 am

"Daisuke is my name and mushrooms are my game! but my friends call me Shroom" He answered after watching the most amazing performance of sharpshooting he ever saw. "Wow you can really use a gun huh?" Shroom said aiming for a compliment. "One of my patients was a sharpshooter if I remember correctly, an amazing young man, the poor guy was brought to me by his nakama after he was poisoned by a pirate. But he came out alive at the end! I'm a doctor by the way". Shroom told his story believing it was an interesting one. After hearing that the pirates had their fair share of devil fruits, he couldn't wait to learn everything about their abilities. The normal side of his wanted to keep talking with these people and drink his water while the mad scientist part of his personality wondered how the brain of a spring-man will look like. His normal side won, for now.
"So, what powerful pirates like you gentlemen do on such a steaming island? Any secret treasures around? Any old-time enemies your'e going to slay?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:55 am

Thurgood's hat fell hack over his eyes "my name is Thurgood Janga and my bounty is a cool million, though I'm not sure it's warranted..." he turned to the mushroom man now "well it's always good to have a doctor on, you'd be suprized how many crews do with out one and suffer for it" he thought a moment and said "actualy I was wondering about that myself"
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:17 pm

So you are saying you are a doctor!?.... Perfect welcome aboard...
Well we dont have a ship yet and do you want to join?? That would be awesome to have a doctor in the crew and the answer is, no we are not looking for any treasure i came here to fin nakama and i found you and Thurgood!

He said with smile on his face because of knowing 2 new pirates and 1 was even his new nakama.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:30 pm

"Well judging by the sharpshooter's high bounty and your raging spirit I guess you two are pretty powerful! I'll be happy to join your crew!" 'Thats perfect' Shroom thought to himself, ' Now I get to study a whole bunch of new pirates and fight the marines much more efficiently'. Shroom wasn't all evil plans inside, he just couldn't control his urge to study living beings, especially the more powerful ones.
"Well I guess that a proper introduction is needed right? My name is Daisuke "Shroom" Silverline, a doctor, or as the marines know me, "The mad doctor of Little Garden", I have a respective bounty over my head and I too have the cursed powers of the devil inside of me" He demonstrated his last statement by growing a small garden of mushrooms on the table and making them vanish again. "Do we have any plans captain... i'm sorry, what is your name?".
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Thats nice... Now we are alredy 3... And our plans are to get the basic crew... Which is a first mate so i will have a replacement in the hard times a cook, a navigator and i like music.... Hahaha
My name is Doragon D. Blaze im gonna reach the new world kill some bloody pirates and maybe canquer the Grand Line with you my crew!!

He said proudly and with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:13 pm

Thurgood looked up and down the road with his hands in his pockets "well what's our next move? Do we have some sort of plan other than getting a ship? Any ideas as to how?" as he had joined thease were relevant questions
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Hmmmm... Maybe we could build us a raft? You got some glue powers right...? Or maybe we could buy a ship from here? Or steal it?! Hahaha ... We are pirates afterall. So what ya say?

Blaze was looking weird in Thurgood and Shroom. And waiting for them to get some better ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:57 pm

"I think we should find a professional ship builder, or even recruit one, to get a ship. It would be a shame if all three of us will fall into the water from a raft that we built wont it?". Now that they were outside again Shroom sprouted his giant mushroom back to shade himself. "Such a hot day...".
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Conrad just arived at the island with a small boat. He needed to find a market or a shop to get some supplies for a new ship. He went to the Syrup village. Not a singel shop or a market. Well this really is a small village. He continued walking down the road. He really didn't like walking he was used to travel with his inventions or a ship. But all of his stuff was gone becouse some pirates sunk his ship. He finaly found a shop and entered it. There was a old small man with a stick. Conrad went to the counter and leand on it. The old man hit him with the stick and said Dont lean on my counter lad! .Look old man i need alot of nails and alot of planks.
I don't have nails or planks this is a food store lad....Conrad walked out the store without saying bye. When he was walking he saw three pirates and one was siting under a mushroom. Thats a nice mushroom you have there. Conrad said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:02 pm

"Well thank you! I DO believe that my mushrooms are the finest in the world!" Shroom said with a wide grin, he couldn't help but grin when someone complimented on his mushrooms, his dear and precious mushrooms. 'Finally someone who can appreciate beauty when he sees one!' he thought. Of course no one with the right mind would compliment a mushroom unless he wanted to small-talk but Shroom treasured the compliment. "So captain Blaze-san, maybe what do you think about my idea huh? we really need a ship builder don't we?"

Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Of course we do... We need abig ship with a lot of cannons for Thurgood! Hahaha! Well but i guess we cant stay that long on this island to lets someone build us a ship and i dont think here are any ship builders anyway.

He said with a grin and looked Thurgood. Waiting for his idea.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Conrad said. Well i could help you i am a shipwright. I had my own ship but some pirates atacked me and sunk it. I guess you are pirates huh? I allways wanted to be one... With out a care in the world. Conrad looked at all the man standing in front of him he noticed the one called Blaze.So he is their captain. he thought. He smiled and took a piece of paper from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Janga had been listening in the backround with Shrooms for some time "well to be honest Conrad most of us cant swim, as weve eaten devil fruits so a quality ship is a big concern" He rubed his chin with his hand "Im not sure if Ive ever fired a cannon before, but if its ranged Im an ace at it"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:37 pm

I am a devil fruit user to so that makes 4 of us. Let me show you my powers. Conrad turns his 2 fingers into scissors and cuts a rock he picked up. You se i can cut any object or thing apart then i can also manipulate it. cuts a big piece of another rock and makes a little platform with it. With this fruit i build the finest ships
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Janga siged "wait, so were ALL devil fruit users?" then he kind of laughed "hey wait a minute... your scissiors and Im glue... cut an paste?" the bad pun was intentional this time.

((guys you know the rules on df users, right now this crew is 100% df and at four members))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next