One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
BLiIx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Blaze turned around and was scared if some of his crewmates are injured after what he heard.

Im sorry Thurgood we need a ship.... I believe that you are strong enough... Count on me... Will be back soon.

He yelled from the distance.

----- Officer Nojiro------

After the explotion all were queit and were looking at Thurgood and the smoke around officer Nojiro.

AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! HYOOO HYOOO!!!
Now i will kill you!!!

Nojiros armor acted weird again he throw his helf off and had no bigger injuris just a scratch on his face.
And he yelled.

You wont beat my armor and my GATLNGS!!

From the armor in the hands some weird guns appeard and actually they were gatlings and started to fire from both hand of Nojiro to Thurgood. He also has activated some wird rocker guns from his shoulder armor.

Last edited by BLiIx on Sun May 01, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:39 pm

"Shinki Shinki No... Shield!" Shroom shouted. From Shroom's giant mushroom sprouted another mushroom, this one' cap had a shiny grey, almost silver-like color. The sword of his opponent clashed with the mushroom's cap that was as hard as steel, blocking the attack. "You sure seem hasty! I wouldn't recommend myself as a soup, I'm very high on calories! But enough with the jokes! let's get serious!" Shroom said. 'If I want to fight with all of my power I need to get away from Thurgood...' Shroom thought. "Shinki Shinki No... Trampoline!". Another mushroom appeared, this one was purple with a spring-shaped stem. Shroom jumped on top of it and it and it launched him away, off the giant mushroom and down to the ground, several meters away from the other two. He than took a purple cigar out of his robe and lighted it. "Are you gonna follow me marine?"
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:46 pm

---Officer Shil-----

You dont need to call me fuck*r!

Shil made some wird sword moves and it seemed like he did nothing but after few seconds Shroom saw some weird blade shockwaves very near him and almost impposible to dodge them.
After those attacks Shil launched himself with a high speed through the air toward Shroom and aiming for his chest to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:49 pm

((you pretty much just ignored the attack, there was no reason he could have doged and now hes mobile again, also the spores in the air didnt effect him and the glue aparently didnt either but that to was not explained))

Thurgood sighed "bullets dont effect me" he said simply as he rolled up another glue sphere then blew a glue bubble inside of it, which he then stepped inside and watched all of the gatling bullets get stuck inside the thick layer of glue unable to hit him "I dont even have to wait for you to run out of ammunition..." he touched his hands to the walls of his bubble and formed a large mass of glue in front of him, then pushed forward and created a thick torrent of glue pouring down strait for the armored marine "with all that armor on you probably wont be able to move out of the way"
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:05 pm

(he was standing there and didnt dodge... he later screamed you wont beat my armor, though i really didnt explain sorry.....)

-----Officer Nojiro-----

Hyoo... Hyo...!!
If you dont know im a officer, dont underestimade me!! Hahaha.
Bullets? That isnt all i got...

As the glue was nearing Nojiro he really didnt had the speed with the armor to move out of the way but he had some really strong things in his armor.
On the wrist armor opened a little bit of the armor and in instant fire came out. And burned everything around and in side off him. Also the glue attack Thurgood made.

AFter the smoke of the fire didnt dissapier yet Nojiro shoot 2 rockets from the shoulder armor gun and was really hard too see thorugh the smoke what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:44 pm

"Damm!" Shroom said as the shockwaves traveled to shred him. "Shinki Shinki No Shield!" He shouted and the power mushroom grew infront of him, blocking most of the blades, but he still got hurt from the back. "NOW I'M MAD!" Shroom shouted as blood was dripping from his back, "Shinki Shinki No... Shower!!!". A huge wave of spores was released from Shroom's body towards his attacker. These were Psychedelic spores. If the opponent will breathe them, he will enter a psychedelic state. He will hear and see unreal things and won't be able to tell reality and illusion apart. It will surely make attacking a hard task, that of course, if it will hit.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Shril has an really high speed so first he dodge the attack and then started to jump on all sides of Shroom and sending balde shockwave at him from all sides...
He was doing it as long as he can, anyway after this attacked he jumped again and this time he aimed for Shrooms just again.

Dont fu*k with me... I told ya!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:30 pm

The smoke was a two way street, and not near thurgood but surrounding his enemy, he expected another attack was comeing and decided to walk down the stem of the mushroom tower and was now standing on the stem itself using his glue walking "his armor contained flamable materials yet didnt explode in that blast earlyer..." the rockets shot by the marene exploded over the mushroom cap injuring nothing but air "my best hope is glueing the joints in his armor shut..."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:42 pm

"How exactly do Marines fuck up so badly so often?"

The words came from a man wearing white and purple polka dotted pajamas standing directly across from Blaze. "Seriously, you'd think that these uptight members would have their crap together, but obviously, that's not what's going on." He sighed and looked at Blaze. "I'm assuming you're the captain of this motley crew, am I correct?" He sighed again and facepalmed. "Maybe if I kick your ass into the ground, the other crewmembers would just give up. Does that seem logical?" The man drew his arm back, muttering, "Shell Shot." He punched forward, and a concussive air bullet launched itself at Blaze.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:13 pm

------- Officer Nojiro-------

Just standing there hyo?
Well i want some more fire! Hahahahaha!!!!

And again Nojiro use his fire gun to set all around him in fire....!
And also the mushrooms Thurgood was standing on.

------- Blaze ------

Blaze looked at the guy talking to him and he asked him.

Wait.. What?, who are yo....

Blaze wasnt even able to tell the whole sentence and alredy he was lying on the ground with a bleedy nose.
He stood up and looked at the mysterious guy.

Your a fast one... Arent ya?
Well....
Spring.....Power......

Blaze wanted to attack the mysterious guy but he heard more explosions at the dock so he remembered he has no time for a fight.
Blaze didnt attack but weird springs appeared on Blazes anckle
so he jumped a long way out of sight direct in the middle of the town.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Thurgood smiled as the fire came bearing down on him "I wasn't just standing around" he said jumping off the mushroom in to the open air "I was coming up with a plan" he fired out a large stream of glue which he slipped inside and used to propel himself to the ground "all this fire took out most of your sleeping crew mates, I suppose not even the marines care about them" he touched his hand to the ground and all the glue that had been in the air reformed in to a sphere then a large wave bearing down on the armored marine "Im guessing that you're flame throwers will run out of fuel, but my glue supply is infinite" he would continue feeding glue in to the wave as the armored marine would have to use his fire to push it away, eventually the glue would overcome the fire as the fuel was burned out. As the flames had taken out most of the grunt marines in the confusion he didnt have to fear an attack from behind
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:33 pm

------- Officer Nojiro-----

Nojiro didnt know what to do because Thurgood had some good plans.
But after the serious face he started to smile.

Hyoo.... You are right,my fuel isnt forever. But i dont need it anymore.

Nojiroshoot another rocket that burst thorugh the glue that Thurgoods glue power was as little weaken at that second so Nojiro could make his other attack and throw a smoke/poison bomb on the ground and also the glue was covering him right after he throw the bomb. He though by himself.

Hyo! The bomb will all poison them and kill them in last then a minute, but how lukcy this doesnt effect me cause im under this big layer of glue,
Evn though the glue is a problem on how will i get out.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Thurgood then saw that he had him traped "fusen fusen no fusen!" he said placeing a glue bubble around his capture victim just as a smoke bomb was released "trying to escape? hehe I dont think so" the bubble was air tight and hed eventualy poison himself by breathing in the gass, not that thurgood was aware of the poison.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:44 pm

-----Officer Nojiro-----

Nojiro breath in just a little of the poison so he was still okay but was a little weaker. The bigger problem was, he was in a poison glue bubble with his strenght weaken every second becasue he wasnt breathing.
To his luck the marines that were still on the ship saw all that and fired a cannon ball into the glue bubble to destroy the glue bubble but still of his strong armor had no bigger injuris of that.
He then stood up and draw a big blade from his back and ran towards Thurgood cutting all the glue he made with his mega sharp blade and also at the same time he was using his fuel and thorw fire from his flamethrower
and with his left arm he used the gatling again and shoot in all directions mostly in the direction where Thurgood stood.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:45 pm

"I HAD ENOUGH!" Shroom yelled as he pressed both of his hands to the ground. "Shinki Shinki No Double Shield!". This time, two giant power mushrooms emerged from the ground and surrounded Shroom, protecting him from the incoming shockwaves. "My mushrooms won't hold for long but you wouldn't either!" He shouted. "Shinki Shinki No Trampoline!" And another spring mushroom grew. The doctor launched himself high to the air, making sure he gets higher than his enemy, wherever he might be. "Shinki Shinki No SHOWER!" He shouted with all of his might. This time the spores reached a much wider area, emerging from Shrooms body as though he was a spore sprinkler, showering down to the battlefield. These spores were green. 'Hmmm... now let's see what you can do against my Body Mushroom Spores!' Shroom thought. These spores were the spores of the famous "grow on Your body Mushroom. Once inhaled, mushrooms will start growing on the target's body, making it harder to move.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:50 pm

The attacks all appeared to hit thurgood but suddenly they collapsed in to glue, a raincoat and a hat. Hed left them their and sliped away with a glue dummy in place! "you didnt think I was just standing there did you?" thurgood asked to no one particular from all the way on the other side of the doc "your not even attacking the right way!" he taunted to armored marine "do you have guns for eyes or something?" his idea was to escape with fusen fusen leap as soon as he attacked and cause the marine to destroy his own ship and waste what ever ammunition he had left in doing so. "never mind, I already proved your guns cant hit me, that is unless you have something bigger" he continued taunting.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:12 pm

The man sighed. "Why do they always run?" He uppercutted the air, yelling, "Direkte Luft-Rakete!" The man flew into the air, turning to relocate Blaze. He twisted his body to face Blaze, before throwing another punch and muttering, "Direkte Spirale Kanone!" He launched himself down at Blaze, hoping to catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:41 pm

----- Officer Shil -----

Shils shockwave attack could be blocked but hes sword alone was stronger and therefor cut the mushroom on 2 half, dodged the attacks with his speed and aimed Shrooms chest.

Did my speed amased you huh? Hahaha!
Its my strongest weapon, NOW DIE!!!!

------ Officer Nojiro-------

Well your DF is really annoying....
So what do you want to do now? Kill me?

Nojiro said and laughed at Thurgood.

----- Blaze-----

Blaze was alrexy in the middle town walking on the street and looking around but he hear the mysterious guy behind him.

Now.......
You really starting to.....
Annoy me....!
Spring.... Power......
SNIPE!!!!

Blaze jumped in the sky with high peed because of the bounce he made wit his springs on the anckles and aimed with a punch in the guys face!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Thurgood walked to the other side and put his hat back on "your really done? thats pathedic" he prudiced a toothpic from his coat and put it in his mouth "nah, I dont see much point in killing you, not when Ive glued all your guns to the point of cloging, in that armor you wont be able to fight till you wash it in salt water" he looked around "the others are haveing more trouble than I expected... fusen fusen... leap!" he said propeling himself away with a burst of glue
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:47 pm

The man sighed. "I'm pissing... YOU off? That's a bit... ironic, don't you think?" He shifted before throwing a punch directly at Blaze's fist, reinforcing the punch with, "Kanone!"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:37 am

*How the hell can he dodge a cloud of spores?*
"You leave me no choice!" Shroom said. "Shinki Shinki No Shield!". This time the shield didn't have time to stop the attack, only weaken it but that's what Shroom aimed for. When the sword clashed the mushroom and passed through Shroom let it hit his left shoulder. After a splash of blood that erupted from his left, Shroom sent his right hand and grabbed Shil's arm. "I hoped to test this attack on a marine who wouldn't suffer from it but I guess you'll be good too... Shinki Shinki No Harvest!" He shouted. This attack will make mushrooms grow on Shil's body. Not only will the mushrooms slow him down but will also absorb water and nutrients from his blood and will be able to release spores themselves.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:08 am

-----Blaze-----

Blaze fell after the counter to the ground but from nowhere he started again to bounce.

Hopper...!

Blaze started to bounce from all geograpfhic objects and was actually not seen anymore, then he aimed for the weirdos chest.

------- Officer Shil------

Shil fell to the ground with mushroom growing out of his body.

Speed attack!!

He yelled and then tried to jump at the back of Shroom but he realized that he was to slow an jumped just infront of Shroom which made Shroom a big chanse to attack him, while Shil has made a mistake and wasnt able to make an attack that quick.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:14 am

"Sorry but this is over. Your speed can not defeat my children." Shroom said as he took the cigar out of his mouth, leaving a trail of green smoke after it. "Purple Cigar! Breath!" He yelled and opened his mouth. Form Shroom's mouth a stream of green fire erupted. They weren't going to go far, just 2 meters, but it should be enough to finish his opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Seanna walked into syrup village smiling like always
"im starving" said seanna, "I should make somthing for myself, but where would I..." she stopped as she saw the commotion "what is that" she thought and went to investagate
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Kirke snorted and spread his legs slightly. He lifted his right foot from the ground, before right hooking the air and yelling, "Pagänkeppi!" He began spinning at high speeds, creating a shield of sorts out of moving air and his fist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next