One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:34 pm

"Chain....." Drake pulled the chains as the swords came at him. "...PROPELER"

The chains spun in a circular motion, making the entire thing look like a gray blur. The katanas hit the chains, then acting as a sheild. He decided that this guy was a worthy opponent, and to start using his devil fruit powers.

He breathed out a sea of sand, draping the entire battle section in beige. Neither his nor his foe could see a thing. In the confusion, he bolted out of the storm, breathing a fire storm at all the sand, scorching anyone inside.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Trenton smiled as he saw his "Steel Blitz" being blocked and then watched attentively while he breathed out a sea of sand and quickly leaped up into the air and stared over at Drake who then blew out a fire at the sand and Trenton wasn't too far away from the heat as it scorched his right arm."Grrrgh.." He grunted as he would swiftly push himself off the burning rock and up into the air, heading down towards Drake while he put the katana infront of him to attempt and slash his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Anubis sat nearby watching, he had no intention of fighting today as he wanted to save his energy, but he observed this interesting battle.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:34 pm

((Wait, wouldn't Trenton's flash flash fruit allow him to get out of there so fast that it wouldnt have scorched his arm? Question ))
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:34 pm

(He was a bit distracted)
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Young Trent simply stopped the slash towards the shoulder and would simply re-direct his jump to land infront of Drake and then smiled, swiftly pulling the katana infront of him."You still want to fight more or will you join my crew?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:17 pm

"How bout this" Drake suggested. "I'll travel alongside you, but not join the crew. Due to... Personal goals, I might have to leave the crew at certain points."
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Trenton sheathed his katana and smiled."How about.. You join my crew and I won't stop you when you have to fulfill a personal goal aye'? Oh and what we need now is a giant ship, a navigator, a cook, a doctor and yeah... We're in for quite the ride."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:31 pm

((Why'd u delete your old post...?))

"I'm a cook" Drake said "Cross that off your list. So, should we set sail right away, or..."
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Young Trent let out a smile and then patted his stomach."Great! A cook, I do have a boat which we could just sail right away off from or we could find a ship here. Seen any around lately?" He said in a calm tone.

(Computer was lagging and I accidently deleted that one so I tried to repost what I did before)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:23 pm

((Hmmm... Thats strange, considering before you wrote about how you didn't have a boat and that we needed to find one >.<))

"This is a deserted island. I dont think we'll find a boat" Drake remarked. "We'll use yours I supppose"
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:54 pm

[Well, if you did see how I got to the island, I do have a small boat]

Trenton patted his clothes as he had seen a shortcut through the mountain and dashed foreward."Keep up dude!" He shouted as he continued his sprint towards the shore where his small boat would be located which could carry three people at max.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:21 pm

((Yeah, but before, you specifiacally said that we need to find a boat because you dont have one, then I wrote my response and everything then it was gone.))

Drake bolted ahead of Trenton, staying not in front and not behind, since he didnt exactly know where the boat was.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Trenton finally spotted the boat on the shore and let out a yawn as he would swiftly leap foreward and point over at the small boat."Aye'! There is my ship." He said calmly as he would jump into it and then patted it."I'll get a big one, in no time."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:48 pm

"Shiz!" Drake exclaimed, stopping in his tracks. "I forgot about Anubis"

With great speeds, he bolted back up, said farwell to Anubis and gave him a vivrecard. He came back down after about 5 minutes.

"Let's set sail!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Leon stood from afar. After seeing this new characters abilitys. He was amaized that a rookie had such skill. As he other two began to walk off. Leon quickly sprinted toward the boat the new character had boarded. Leon jumped from shore and landed right on the boat, right next the the new kid. He held his sword tightly and grinned at him. A cool breeze blew from behind Leon, making his cape flow from behind him. He withdrew his sword and tapped the new kid lightly on the head.

"You got potential kid....how would you like to become the worlds greatest swordsmen?"

OOC: Pleeeeease say yes!! I need something for Leon to do!! Dx I swear I'll RP Train with your character and make him pwnage >Very Happy...not as pwnage as Leon..but pwnager then Nik's >:d mwhahaha!!

Oh..sorry. I know my characters are quiet "overpowered" but I don't really RP with them much. I do like..little things here and there. I only fight when a team is against a very powerful enemy...or if I feel like screwing with some one. Lol
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Trenton looked over towards Leon and then let out a wide smile after hearing his words. "Hahahahah!!! I'm sorry there man but I got a crew to create and go to the Grandline but ehhh...I can become the greatest swordsmen with my own training and maybe later on we can battle it out.." He muttered as he would start to get the boat ready to set sail.

((Razz Sorry dude, just not how Trent rolls))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Completely ignoring the stranger form before, Drake contnued to talk with Trenton.

"Hey, by the way, do you have a devil fruit?"

They cast off the boat.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Looked over at Drake and lightly smiled. "Heheh, I ate a Devil Fruit... Not knowing what it was but ehh, things happen and some thing can just turn your life around."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Leon gave off a weird smirk and he srivelled up his nose. He then bursted out into histarical laughter.

"I like your addittude kid! Rehehehehehe! Reeehehe! Keep that up and your bound for greatness! Wup..looks like my rides here.."

Leon turned his head and saw his ship approaching fast. His 1st mate, Polly Mari Pollenic was standing on the front edge of the ship. Waving his captain down. As the enourmous ship approached the small ship Leon was standing on. His first mate jumped down off the 3 story tall ship, and landed on the ship Leon was standing on, with out damaging it at all.

"Captain...Vice Admiral Major Payne is on the move...he is looking for the one of the Anbius pirates..or so the rumors have spread. Ether way he is up to no good. Shall we make haste?"

Leon had one incountered the Anbius pirates. Saving them from a vicious storm. Leon frowned appon hearing his Namaka were being targeted. He quickly turned around towards Polimar and frowned.

"..Were going..set sail for the middle of the Grandline.."

Just then. A humongus Sea king quickly emurged from out of the vast blue sea. It had a dark red scaelly skin and a long black line of spikes going down its long 40 feet wide and 5 story tall body. It rushed down at a high speed with its massive jaw wide open. Attempting to devour the small ship that Polimar, Trent, and Leon were standing on. Already in a bad mood. Leon was ready to be bloody goory. Leon then turned his head and dashed past the beast, slashing it downwards. Splitting it evenly in two. From head to the waist down. Before the beast could hit the water. Leon turned around, and diced the dead beast into 10 different pieces. He landed on his boat. And slung his sword in the air, flicking the blood from the beast off it. He turned his head to the right and called his 1st mate.

"Lets go......."

Polimar jumped back onto the boat, and Leon and his crew set sail for the middle of the grandline.

Exiting: Leon Lexus
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:14 pm

OOC: Zoro ain't go *%*# on me >Very Happy Rotfl xDD
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Trenton let out a smirk as he laid back and then shifted his eyes towards Drake. "Know where to find a navigator, and another obstical... We need a map to the Grandline!" he said as he slowly got up and looked out towards the sea, catching the waves to move faster ahead.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:25 pm

((TBL: Okay, your, uh, your cool now.

Wait, we arent in the grand line yet? ))
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:27 pm

[[My char kind of wants to get the main needs of a crew and members and then wants to sail out to the grandline and even if we were in it right now, I doubt Trent would know Razz]]
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:29 pm

"I dont have a map, but I have a compass!" Drake reached down his throat, pulling out a compass. It wasn't wet with saliva or anything, in fact, it was dry. "I hope that'll help somehow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next