One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Empty
PostSubject: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Drake walked through the forest, using a fallen branch he had found as a walking stick. He had just recently left his crew, as it had apperantly been broken up for no reason. He knocked aside some plants, and discovered a cobweb. So he ate it. Now, thanks to his Ibuki Ibuki no mi, he could spit up the webs when needed in combat. He trudged along the path, as his shoes started to get damp. Untitled island was boring. It was just a bunch of forests and swamps, nothing much to do. I hope I at least meet some interesting people here...

((Anyone can join, just not whoel crews. I dont want someone to use this as a host for a crew thrread. Feel free to join plz))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:03 am

Anubis had finally entered the island, he had told his crew to keep a low profile for a while as he needed a break, they had already killed a schibukai and a vice admiral, life was not going to be peaceful for them for a while, Anubis walked through the trees, he asked the crew to contact him if they saw anything. He kept walking and as he sat down on the sandy beach, he was happy that no one was going to disturb him.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:24 am

After a bit more of wandring through the forest, Drake came upon a beach. It was small, but the sand was really intensly Smooth. This would be great to suck up and use in combat later. Just before he could ret, he noticed a stranger on the beach near him.

"Whoa!" Drake instintively went into a battle pose, ready to spit up a whirlwind if needed.

((sort bout the short reply, on my iPod which is hard to type with))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:40 am

Anubis looked up and saw another man enter the beach, he just looked straight "What another person trying to kill me ? You would be the 5th one this week......" Anubis was simply messing with the sand.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:13 am

As Anubis sat there, he day dreamed, he looked back at the time in the palace.

Flashback

A little boy runs along the hallways of the large castle, as he stops he looks in and sees the king writing. The boys eyes light up "PAPA!!!!" The king looks over "Anubis? Arent you meant to be studying?" Little Anubis runs towards him "Nah, its too boring Papa, being in this room is so much more fun!!!" The king laughed "Ho, is that so, but you know, you need to study before you can sit in rooms like this Anubis, hahhaha" Anubis looked around the room "You mean if i become as smart as papa, i can use this room one day?" The kings laughed and patted little Anubis's head "Of course.." Little Anubis looks down and then smiles "Ok papa, ill become as smart as you!!!" Little Anubis hugs the king and the king laughs "Thats my boy, ahahhahaha"

Anubis snapped out of his day dream and looked at the stranger "So what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:38 am

Entering: Leon Lexus

Leon walked through the vast wild rainforest that was apart of the Island. He was scopping the Island out to see if he could use this as his new home base. He walked slowly with his head held up high and his right hand rested on his saber. In a split second, a giant Tiger jumped out from the bushes and attempted to maul Leon. Before the Tiger even hit the ground. Leon had already sliced it into 40 different pieces. Leon landed on a huge root of a tree and looked at the beast. He slung the blood off his sword and placed it back in its holder. Leon then contiued walking through the Island.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:07 pm

"Oh, sorry" Drake said, "I'm used to battle, so it was instinct getting ready for combat. You also startled me; I didn't expect to see anyone on this island."

He wandered over to the spot where Anubis was on the beach, and extended his arm forward to shake hands.

"My name's Drake, and you would be?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Anubis decided to relax "I am Anubis." INtroductions were things that were very important, as a good impression is always neccessary when forging friendships, another thing his teacher taught him.

Flashback

"ANUBIS!!!!" a mighty roar that shook the palace as a big burly man wearing traditional uniform entered. He looked to one of the servants "WHere is the boy? He skipped his lessons again!!" The maids were all in hush "Gregor, you shouldnt be so harsh with the young master, he is a growing boy, let him have his fun...." Gregor slammed his fists onto the pillar "NONSENSE, FROM YOUNG HE MUST BE TRAINED!!!" Little anubis then jumped aiming a punch at Gregor, Gregor grabbed his fists and threw him aside. Anubis landing on his back "DAMN IT!!" Gregor stood still and smiled "I see the art of warfare has bee revised, you failed however to take into account my ability...." Anubis then stood up "No i took that into account...., i still thought i would have overpowered you master...." Gregor laughed, then a delivery man entered "Gregor sensei, we have some new arrivals today...." Gregor smiled and then looked at Anubis "Once again, are you sure you want a devil fruit boy? its got a lot of bad effects..." Anubis gelamed "I want one, ive been waiting, i even put off my bday presents for this!!!" Gregor sighed "Yea well, i hope your ready for it, if not we are doing running again !!!!" anubis sighed 'Ok, ok...."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:23 pm

((Okay, I guess I never really thought of any plot... Anyone have any ideas?))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:24 pm

((Just talking would do, myy character aint going to fight much, he will follow and observe but not fight at all))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:28 pm

"So, why are you on this island?" Drake asked Anubis. As they talked, a strong wind passed by the island, blowing off his baseball cap. He went into the forest to go and find it. At the same time, a heavy rain came on from out of nowhere, and lightning started flashing up and down. Drake put his hand out, feeling the drops of water smash into it.

((Mkay, so um, k.
Also;
Is it nighttime or daytime?))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:36 pm

((Daytime))
Anubis hated rain, in general because it lowered his abilities, he followed Drake simply because he was bored by himself and he rather talk to people as the rain fell he told drake "You asked why i came to this island? i came here because i am being hunted down for killing a schibukai and a vice admiral, my crew members have suffered injuries and i am tired...."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:39 pm

"You killed a shichubukai?" Drake repeated in shock. "Are you serious?"

He held out a bundle of twigs, and then breathed out a mess of fire at it. He hudled around the burning sticks for warmth, but it was quickly put out by the rain.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Anubis laughs "hahahahahaha, yes i did, the great vampire Viktor Jaria, i killed him..... and Vice Admiral gosai......." Anubis made a cover for the fire to grow quicker.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:47 pm

((Made a cover out of what?))

Seeing the cover, Drake attempted to light the sticks again, breathing out a row of flames and catching the sticks in it. The fire grew this time, and he put his hands out to warm them. "So that means your pretty strong, huh?" He said. A few mosquitos flew by, so Drake ate them.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:52 pm

((Wood and leaves))
Anubis laughed at this comment "Strong? what is your definition of strong Drake?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:00 pm

"To be strong.... You have to be both pysically powerfull, and strong willed.... " Drake said.

((Need plot....))
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:59 pm

OOC: You talk with Leon o.o...He become a bit furious that you have taken out a fellow Pirate..idk..thats all I can think of right now..I just need to know where exactly are you all on the Island so I know were to RP..
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:42 pm

((Where we are on the island?
Okay then

We are;
A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) K78Z2

Oh, wow, you cant even see the text cuz the uploading quality is horrible.
Okay, the green sais ; Reeper's ledge
The top cliffy part below title ; Hermit Bill's shack
Part below near smoke ; Ruins
Part below "ruins" ; Drake and Anubis here
Beachy part below that ; Docking area

))
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:12 pm

OOC: Okay..so your on a moutian top..I guess I can have Leon hear a sound from a distance then quickly sprint up the moutian Neutral..to save a lot of time..
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:15 pm

((No, as I showed on the map, were on the only beachy part.))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:46 pm

((...guys, um???))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Anubis heard the rain lower down, he looked to Drake "I think its safeto come out now...., this island is a little strange...."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:18 pm

"Yeah..." Drake agreed. "Have you noticed this island has no plot whatsoever? It's strange...."

He looked around the forest, looking for any hint of plot, even the smallest bit. Nothing. This was just plain wierd, most threads had plot this far in, but this one didn't. Talk about breaking the 4th wall.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Anubis laughs "i have no idea, what your talking about, but you better quiet down, i hear something...."

Giant footsteps followed by the appearance of a Trex and a Giant Sabre tiger fighting in front of them. Anubis kept his head down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next