One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:30 am

Anubis thought carefully about this, and then said "Im not a devil fruit user , sorry...."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Drake raised his hand. "Me neither, neither of us are"

He noticed the fire was getting weak, so he breathed out some more, so get it going again.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:53 pm

"Oh really...I'd like to see those techniques of yours to the fullest..Ungaurd my friends..oh..and do not hold back.."

Leon suddenly clutched his swords handle as he let it rest in its case. He gave his two opponents a wide grin, taunting them, showing he wasn't taking them seriously.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:00 pm

"mmm, yeah.... Good luck with that" Drake continued chewing his meat, not giving the guy a second thought. Anyone so quick to judge, fight, or steal, was clearly not very strong, and definately didn't need the two of them in a fight to beat him.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:27 pm

In the blink of an eye. Leon had drew his sword, dashed past Drake, and took the meat he was eating and stuck it on the tip of his sword. As Leon stood about 3 feet away from Drake chuckling. He turned his head to the right and looked over his shoulder.

"ReeHeHeHeHe..."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:38 pm

((Oi, stop god-stealing my meat! Evil or Very Mad ))

The man seemed to dash by Drake, and pretty slowly at that. He was barely moving at speeds that could be called soru. While he passed, it seemed the man was attemptiong to steal his meat. Drake pulled it off the tip of the man's sword as he passed by, and continued eating as though nothing had happened.

((Sorry dude, but Drake is my strongest character, even though his bounty is low. He was meant to be like my godmod character, even though I haven't roleplayed with him much.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:48 pm

((You guys like to overpower your characters dont you?))

Anubis ate up all his meat and then he sat back watching all this happen simply trying to ignore the stupidity he was witnessing
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:43 pm

((Actually no, I've seen TBL's chars, he overpowers them, my only overpowered character is Drake.))
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:22 am

Trenton let out a tired yawn as he slowly got out of his small two man boat and climbing out with his eyes looking around attentively."Ehh... A mountain?" He thought to himself as he thought of the endless ideas to bring more fame to his name. His hand slowly tucking in his small teddy bear within his coat and strided foreward while letting out a small smile while he would start to climb the mountain to get to the other side.

Twenty minutes later

Young Trent, a pirate who was said to have red evil eyes, piercing claws has started to hold onto his teddy bear which he tried to hide from everyone so his image wouldn't be ruined. "Ahh, the top...Final---" His shout stopped right dead as he slipped off a rock and started to tumble down the mountain, making quite the ruckus which would possibly even give away his location if someone listened carefully.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:01 am

Anubis suddenly became aware of something going on. "Did you hear something?.., im going to take a look..." Anubis got up and began looking for the source of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:30 am

Trenton slowly got up, patting his clothes to make sure he wasn't stained too badly. His eyes shifted from tree to tree and then looked over at his teddy bear, simply stepping over the thing and walks on."Ehhh...This will be fun if I see Marines here, heheheh." He said to himself while letting out a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:31 am

Drake got up too, and followed Anubis. He wasn't gonna stay here with that random theif guy.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:35 am

Young Trenton Steel let out a smirk as he heard some footsteps nearby with his good ability to sense and slowly made his way towards the noice quickly, making loud noises on his way.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:43 am

Drake heard the footstep's of someone else, and approched with caution. He shot out his chains, draping them over his shoulder, ready for any battle that might come.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:46 am

Trent let out another wide smile with his teeth showing as he quickly dashed foreward to the noise of clanking metal and knew he wasn't that far away.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:49 am

As Drake approched the noise, he saw the source of it. And it was running towards him. It was another human, which was really odd, considering this island was suppose to be abandoned. Why were all four of these people exploring this island on the same day?

He wrapped his chains around his arm, still unsure if the guy was freind or foe.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:54 am

Trenton's eye caught hold of a human and then let out a smile while staring at him for a moment right after he stopped running. "Hm... Hello there...I am Trenton Steel and i'm going to be king of the pirates!"He said with a tone of confidence showing strong in his voice.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:56 am

"hmmm" Drake remarked, laughing a bit. "You seem pretty confident about that... Care to test your stregth? How 'bout a fight?"

((Sorry for my really slow responses, I'm playing a video game at the same time, so yeah))
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:59 am

Trenton wasn't expecting a fight at all and smiles as he looked over at his chains."I was actually looking for some crew members to start my voyage to the grandline.. Lets make a bet, heheheh." He said with a smile etching across his face."I win, you join my crew... If I lose...Eh, state what you want if I lose."He said in a calm voice as his smile grew wider and wider.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Drake grinned. He liked this guy's attitude. "Fine by me" He excalimed. If this guy was really strong enough to beat him, then he'd make a fitting captain anyways. "But if I win.... Uh... I don't know." He wasn't very good at thiinking fast about stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:12 pm

A loud noise roared from Trenton's stomach as he laughed heartily."Can't fight on an empty stomach now can I, I got some extra food..You want to eat som e and get your energy restored so we can go all out on eachother?"He said as his smile juust seemed to get bigger as he reached into his puch, pulling out two slabs of meat on a bone.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:15 pm

"I just ate" Drake replied, patting his stomach. "But I'll wait for you before our fight"

He sat down in a yoga position and began to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:17 pm

The young man laughed for a moment before putting his extra piece of meat away and devouring the meat on the bone and eate it clean. He simply flicked the bone the other way and then stood up. "Alright..Lets do this.." He muttered as he drew out his katana and aimed the point towards him. "Lets see who'll win this, heheheh"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Drake got up slowly, only to see the tip of a blade at his throat. He mumbled something, and was behind the opponent in an instant using speeds that match soru. He whipped his set of chains towards Trenton, sure that someone that confident would have a way to protect.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Trenton kept a calm face as he closed his eyes within less than a second to listen, feel and smell the air around him and would smile as he could sense the man behind him and then whipped around with his Katana and furiously send a barrage of fiery attacks with his katana foreward to lash out at his chains and Drake himself. "Steel Blitz!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))   A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wandering traveller; Adventure on Untitled Island. ((Open to ALL))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next