One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 3:26 pm

Cortez sighed. Another day another bummer. All this chaos over the past year all across the underworld. It seemed revolts were a monthly occurrence, and classified government networks were being compromised world-wide. Today’s job: Elysium, an island on the new world side of grandline’s northern calm belt. An island made to protect families and heal the wounded for government officials and marine officers. But it was doing neither today. New trade had begun in a black market network that had somehow flourished right under the government’s nose. The island itself being hard to reach had lax security, but with nearly everyone being directly related to government employees nothing like this had ever happened before. Cortez was told he would be in charge of ending the illegal trade and fixing the situation as he saw fit, as long as it was in the best interest of the government. He was promised a large bonus for good results, and had plans for how to use it.

Cortez looked upon the mountain, and the pillar of cloud reaching all the way into the sky. Elysium was well developed, the technology seemingly more advanced than other places. Electric devices, dials, and more advanced bizarre devices were common place. The roads were large marble and granite paths with mansions scattered across the island. The largest mansions floated on clouds near the pillar and around the mountain. It was definitely a sight to see. Most of the island itself was vibrant and an extreme jungle environment. Some areas had bustling market places. Cortez laid low in the jungle for the moment, planning his approach.

“Another day, another problem...”

Cortez looked at the rising sun. He wondered what the day would have in store. He decided taking a stroll through the nearest marketing area would be a good start to the mission and used his kin soru technique to get there quickly. Cortez was always given a little berth in places like this; he was notorious for ferocity. And he was rather frightening. He began observing, and waiting.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 3:11 am

[[Lower Level Market Place D, Mt Elysium]]

The bustling market area was running almost impervious to its surroundings. People were busy selling and buying, technologies were especially being sold here at rampant pace. Underneath it all however, there was something much much more sinister afoot. Not that it mattered to the hermit sitting in the ramen stall.

The store owner looked at the hermit, "Good evening, what will it be?" The hermit thought for a while before whispering "Ill have tonkatsu ramen set Large and Jasmine Tea please?" The store owner nods at the hermit and then proceeds to place the order. The hermit then sipped on his tea while reading the paper from earlier in the morning. The hermit laughed a bit at the various news articles.Some of the news had caused fear in many islands. The hermit then went back to eating his ramen, before hearing a a noise coming from outside"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 3:55 am

As cortez entered the market place, a loud snap could be heard, and a mild gust whipped from his feet. His kin soru had enough speed to break the sound barrier, and he had not held back in the slightest when he arrived. He had come from the north-west, and entered the market area between a ramen shop and a household gadget store. He watched as people bustled about, using his acute hearing to listen on many conversations at once. Most of them were dull and mundane. Typical human chatter and babble.

He walked slowly, trying to use his camouflage skills to blend into the surroundings. He listened to people whisper and runaway when he got close enough for them to notice. Everyone who noticed avoided him, but some were more incriminating than others. Some whispered and hissed to hide various paraphernalia and small-core illegal items. Cortez didn’t care about any of that, he was here about danger to the common populace. The government had received tips that non-military issued kairoseki bullets were being sold in high demand behind closed doors. Eliminating threats was the top priority, and so he needed to find the source. Even so, he was going beyond that to eliminate all such dangerous trade; but to do that he needed to find the source.

After listening for several minutes, identifying and tracking each individual person, he determined that no one ACTIVE in the vicinity was sporting any dangerous or substantial illegal trade. So he decided to enter the ramen shop, order some food, and stake out listening and wait for leads. He swiftly and quietly walked to the counter, swifter than a gust of wind.

“Morning, I’d like Ion Brand coffee spiced, dressed, and sweetened with your deluxe topping and CP5 Ztardust, and a double miso ramen, beef and pork, with extra steamed vegetables and 3 servings of CP5 Smoky Barbecue.”
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 5:35 am

The hermit immediately almost turned around , his senses were warning him that something crazy had just entered the area. He went back to his bowl as he heard the order coming from the creature. The hermit then went back to his newspaper.

The hermit then placed the paper down, finished off his ramen and began to walk towards the exit, making sure his body was covered as he tried to leave, not to reveal the katanas he had strapped to him.

[[Elysium dock C]]

"Thank you so much Madam Fei, thanks to you volunteering to protect our ship as we sailed through the dangerous florian triangle we managed to make it here with crew and cargo in tact!!" The portly ship merchant was bowing and thanking the beautiful woman standing before him. She looked around before looking down at the man "You are quite welcome, you provided me transport and i provided you with ample protection.... by the way... this is elysium island is it?" The old man nodded as Fei looked across. Hard to believe her travels had brought her here of all places.

[[Fei Wu Shang "The calm tempest"]]
[[One of the Royal Shichibukai ]]
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 5:47 pm

The ramen shop guy seemed terrified, but quickly got over it when the stack of beli hit the table. Cortez gets reimbursement for expenses on missions and is given considerably free reign as to what he can do with his money as long as it can be justified for the mission. He made the food quick, fast, and in a hurry. As he got his food he heard the rustle of moving clothes and scraping sheaths. He noticed someone leaving the shop. While he didn’t really care about normal weapons, civilians were not allowed to bear arms on the island in public without officer supervision, or without a hunting permit. Cortez consumed his food so quickly anyone spectating wouldn’t even thing he could have enjoyed it, though to him it was plenty pleasant. He decided to follow the hermit from a distance, purely as a precaution. But the hermit seemed to suspect he was being followed, so Cortez simply approached him.

Kin Soru

Cortez snapped 3 meters in front of the hermit, wearing his decorative vice admiral cloak, and a lit cigar in his mouth. Cortez could hear the man’s heartbeat, and was just listening for anything that could tip of a lie.

“Evening sir, you wouldn’t happen to have heard anything about espionage, or a revolution, or perhaps placing criminals into a government safe-zone would you?”

Cortez specifically avoided revealing the details of his debriefing. If the man did have leads, the less cortez seemed to know the more likely he’d make a mistake.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 11:31 am

The hermit turned forward and there he was before him. The huge vice admiral now towering before him as he stopped walking. The hermit coughed a bit before looking up at the huge towering figure before him. To say he was intimidating would be a understatement. The Hermit could feel pure raw power emanating from this person.

The hermit then answered the question as he covered his face "Ho ho ho, unfortunately i have not heard of many such thiings directly im afraid, that would be work for the local marines on this island yes?" As he said this , his hands under his cloak were feeling up his swords, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 5:03 pm

Cortez smiled at the hermit. He had subtle motions highlighting his swords, which showed he was ready for a fight. But he didn’t seem to be lying either. That being said, it’d be rather odd for a non-government swordsman to come into a marine territory. He’d overlook it if it was a normal civilian, but this man did not act quite like a normal civilian nor a marine soldier. Either he was government, or he was an intruder. Of course it was a simple task to find out.

“While I’m sure you’re just minding your own business and trying to get by, there is an ongoing investigation, and protocol dictates I identify and assess any potential dangers. That being said, what’s your ID number?”

Cortez knew procedure. Each marine or government official was given an ID number, 2 letters for classification numbers to indicate rank or booking order depending on the type. MO for officers, MS for soldiers or enlisted men, MD for doctors, CP for cipher poll, MP for politicians and government officials, MG for traders and residential guests, CG for related-civilians and local residents, and WG for temporary visitors such as contractors and shichibuka; additionally, if an ID is an agent, their ID will spell their agent code name in a way only recognizable by admiral ranking officers and the Elysium task force . After the code, the numbers would be integers for any civilian IDs but include various codes and letters within government IDs for easier classification and as a precaution against impersonation.

As soon as he had the ID number, he could have his entry logs given right then with why he was here, his belongings, who he is, and etc. cortez had a portable den den mushi on standby for such standard procedures, already connected to CP-0s agent directory line. At any time, an agent on standby would pull up Elysium HQs files and confirm their validity. These precautions are what prevent crime up until this point, which lead to cortez’s assignment. Only a man on the inside could find an opening, let alone smuggle goods unnoticed. If anyone was running crime around here, someone with the Elysium Task force must be helping them to do it. And if anyone could find the rat, it was cortez. Cortez doubted this guy would lead him where he needed to go, but that was yet to be seen.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 2:48 pm

The hermit was hesitant and unsure, on the one hand he wanted to stand his ground and not give in, in the end, he rustled a bit inside his pockets in his cloak. He grunted and then he finally handed the huge lumbering figure a card. The hermit had earlier found the card at a location that wasn't one he usually frequented, but he had need to eat as his stomach was growling profusely. He had snapped the card which was exposed on a table while,,

The Hermit awaited his fate in regards to this and looked up at the lumbering figure to see what its final verdicts was.

[[Elysium Dock C]]

Fei had received some strange card which was marked WG-C. Fei wasn't too sure about cards and docks, Yet she had used the card to buy food and read books and brochuress talking about the short history of this isnland. . The island was richesst in minerals and other commodities. But Fei had also heard of darker secrets here being run for very exclusive clientele . She walked through the streets to find a inkling or to see if the rumours were true or not. She wasn't here to interrupt things as of yet, she wanted to observe and then decide if it was worth her time to take on something of that magnitude.

Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 3:40 am

Cortez spoke in the den den mushi so quickly that no one except admiral officers and communications agents could understand. The details he received in return were just as discreet. But little did cortez realize it was a completely different person.

“You entered legally with no illegal or restricted items? Interesting. It says here, Sir Fuchsia, that you received a temporary pass for hunting activities and the such. It appears to me that the Intro Staff did not explain to you the weapon laws in the area, and given that if you hadn’t been in my specific presence you would have been left free, I will let you pass with a warning.”

Cortez handed the ID card back to the man, with a wary glance. The man was not adequately prepared for hunting as his equipment has implied, but instead had swords. If it wasn’t such a common occurrence for locals to do just that he’d have looked further into it. As it was, it appeared that a nobleman’s son, Jake Fuchsia, had come intending to hunt and picked up a misleading trend.

“The concealed carrying of weapons is not permitted for anyone except ACTIVE duty marine officers, and open carrying requires licensing or a Heritage Rank provided by an officer. A civilian like yourself, if caught carrying swords or guns, will have the items confiscated, be issued a substantial fine, and will receive a mark on their record that will notify all active marines of your prior history and disregard for order. A second mark can even land you a prison sentence. After a third mark, one way or another you never come back. Our encounter will provide you with half an hour’s amnesty and I’ll assume I won’t see you again with those? Oh don’t be surprised, I just heard them when they moved. I have acute hearing. Keep in mind, now that I know your face, I will keep tabs of your actions as needed. Happy Hunting.”

Cortez zoomed back to his empty dishes to leave a platinum mark, worth 250k, as a tip, and left again. The next closest base would be at the bottom. If he flew he could be there in less than a minute. He hadn’t staked out as long as he intended, but he hadn’t seen anything obvious or concealed that had his attention. Yet. But he knew how underworld connections worked. As long as he kept digging for the wrong things and kept up his dominating personality, he would find something eventually. He was the government’s Underworld enforcer, and what kind of underworld mastermind are you if you can’t even get in? Cortez jumped down the mountain side, extending his wings ever so slightly with his cloak to glide down. From a distance he’d look like a white grey and red winged blur. He landed soundly, and with a little cracking of the ground, in the center of a closed park.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 3:18 am

The hermit was shocked by how lucky he got, he was half prepared to have to fight out of the area. But the marine had given him time and leway to escape? Sir Fuschia, the hermit did recall a very rich young man enjoying the company of numerous women, flaunting his cash and carelessly leaving his card around when the hermit was outside.

"Ummm, much appreciated sir, yes i am sorry, family blades and all, we often use them to hunt...... thank you sir......" The hermit bowed, pocketing his card as he walked away slowly. As the hermit had created some distance between him and the creature, the hermit walked into a alleyway. Two men appeared before him "Jake Fuchsia? Kinda hard to be that isnt it? Plus, we had you tagged from the moment you got here....." The hermit sighed "I want to be left in peace, i came to this island for food and some...." The other man pulled out a pistol and the hermit immediately barely flickered before he was behind the two men, their pistols sliced down the middle into two. As the hermits hood fell revealing a grizzled man wearing a fake moustache, he slowly peeled away the disguise as the two gangsters who approached him were watching him in fear. A man with pure white hair and blue eyes was looking back at them, his face more gaunt than usual , his body fit and athletic covered in scars from battles over the years. Not to mention a tattoo of the Anubis pirates on the back as he wore his black and gold yukata , his knapsack fastened onto this back. His eyes flashing as the two men began to speak. "Look, we were told to give you a message, our boss just wants to do business........." The man jumped onto the grill of the building sitting on the edge " Im not in the mood to do business, im currently travelling on my own...." The other man then said "our boss said, that if you and your crew get into this business, we could be able to bring in some serious money, not to mention capitalise on the slave movement the celestials have a grip on. Also Kairoseki weapons and a very very special product we can sell to you." The man stopped, his eyes turning back to the two gangsters "Special product..... not what i think it is ?" One of the gangsters nodded, laughing a bit. The man sitting on the edge of the grill gave it thought before nodding "Fine, lets set up a meet then, ill be representing the Anubis pirates......"

[[Elysium Dock C]]

As Fei wandered around, she noticed a few things that concerned her. For a marine island there was still a wealth divide and it was clear as day who might be running all this. Fei was never one for the underworld, neither had she gone out of her way to be involved in such things. Her main draws were towards Martial Arts and the sanctity of battle. However as a pirate and a seasoned pirate she was to reach this stage she was at , Fei knew about the shady dealings and the flow of weapons being delivered all around. Fei was also aware of the various moves being made to keep the Celestial nobles fed and happy with the constant supply of slaves. Something none of the yonkous have ever been able to solve completely But the thing is to Fei, it was the after effects of Drug use that got to her. She knelt down next to corpse, clearly effected by some drug that had cause his heart to almost explode. His eyelids dripping blue or some sort of liquid. Fei closed the mans eyes, saying a prayer of respect for the dead. She got up, it was one thing to spread weapons and mayhem, but now spreading these harmful drugs to common people on the street? Fei needed to find out what was happening, she headed to the nearest marine bunker and placed the body on the front counter "I need to speak with someone who is in charge, right now!!"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 11:19 pm

Cortez strolled out of the park and began his next round, only to her yelling nearby. Already so interesting. Cortez zoomed at full running speed around the block to find Fei Wu Sheng holding a dead body just inside the open doors to a marine bunker. Why was fei holding a dead body? Supposed he’d have to find out.

“My my, Muscle Girl, why have you brought me such a foul smelling corpse? Please don’t tell me you’re going on strike, I have enough on my plate as it is.”

Cortez had met fei once before, and had determined then that she was very rational. Irrational actions must have rational answers with such a person no? Cortez liked people like her. Straight-forward. Cortez stuck an SIQ cigar in his mouth and lit it. Getting high on the job may seem like a bad idea, for someone like cortez is didn’t make a difference. His body was already beyond the threshold, and he had technological aid. The fumes helped calm him and made him feel stronger and healthier, similar to the effect of a mild painkiller on a lesser creature.

“I wasn’t expecting you. But now that you are here, I may have use for you. Assuming you sign a contract, you will be given more than adequate compensation and a considerable bonus. And if we find any illegal weapons you like, they’re yours. Just mind that you don’t get in my way!”

Cortez added the last bit as a challenge. Fei was very talented and was well suited for fighting cortez; but the power gap was still obvious, a fact Cortez would exploit for his own entertainment. One that he’d even be willing to remedy. He had trained 1 shichibukai already, so why not another?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 2:14 pm

[[Elysium Dock C marine base]]

Fei looked back to see a creature , oozing with power and bloodlust. Fei let the fact that Cortez had called her muscle girl go due to the fact that this person was incredibly strong, Fei had met him before and already was used to his mannerisms. Fei then simply replied " Vice Admiral Cortez..... it has been extensively long since I've seen you, i had no idea you were stationed here though perhaps it might be more than simple chance that we have met today....."  

Fei then pointed to the body. "These effects, it seems a few of this islands inhabitants have recently have suffered from ranging to dilated pupils,  not to mention the source of this..... situation. I want to offer my assistance to you in bringing down this particular issue." Fei had a vested interest and she was enraged that such a drug would be artificially improving the speed, endurance and power. Such a drug spat in true warriors who fought and trained hard to become stronger . She wasn't going to allow this to continue any further.

Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Cortez pulled a blank parchment out of his marine jacket and quickly wrote a contract discreetly using his own blood as he lacked ink, and didn’t want to waste the time of grabbing a pen from behind the desk. He handed the contract to Fei. She would be allowed amnesty for government looting and be given a signing bonus of 11.32 million beli, taxed to a single sum of 8.75million beli, in exchange for compliance with the mission, hours of labor, and a confidentiality agreement that ensures that she cannot be publicly connected to any information regarding the mission without a written statement from the fore-bearer, Cortez, taking responsibility for what is said.

“Sign the contract, standard procedure. You’ll be paid the number circled here after taxes, and any actions you make that would otherwise be considered felonies on this island shall be given officer’s amnesty for the duration of the mission, namely grand vandalism, aggravated assault on officers, and larceny. Now let’s have a look at this dead body.”

Cortez was before anything else, a doctor. He quickly grabbed the corpse and began doing various diagnostic tests. Judging by the flow of blood, the man’s was having a nervous breakdown and his heart exploded inside his chest. Constricted veins, internal bleeding, stress and damaged organs, this man had the symptoms of steroid-induced speedballing. Why would anyone take a cocktail of drugs like that? Cortez pricked an artery and took a blood sample. Using his computer system and his fishman karate, he determined the foreign compound was an extremely unstable, cancer-like steroid compound mixed with various kinds of SIQs and pseudo-organic chemicals he could only presume came from a devil fruit. Then he noticed traces of a neurotoxin he had analyzed before; Shezmu Dagon’s venom. This drug was extremely dangerous to anyone who took it. Given the ingredients, he was frankly amazed the man was in the condition he was in. The skill a doctor would need to mix those compounds in a way that wouldn’t kill a normal person from a controlled dose? This man had clearly ODed by the blood concentration. This was getting very complicated very fast.

“This drug appears to be an extremely risky and volatile compound mixing toxins, steroids, and devil fruit abilities into an extremely potent cocktail. I wonder what it does... the only way to find out would be to experience it under examination I suppose...”

Cortez looked at Fei and back at the corpse. He had no leads thus far. No one had given him any clues to work with. The best he could do is back track the man’s steps.

“Take me back to where you found him. From their I’ll retrace his steps and perhaps we’ll find a clue. Unless you have a better idea of how to find the distributors...”
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: ssA    Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Fei had always known how to read and write, it was one of the few basic life skills her family constantly tried to drill into her being. She did enjoy things like that though calligraphy, reading, music and art. She often would stare at the art gallery her piracy days had collected over the years. Fei signed the document picking up the pen and placing her signature along the line. To Fei money was not the issue and so whatever the amount she had decided that she was going to see this through to the end. Fei observed as Cortez was beginning an autopsy on the victim.

Fei then nodded at Cortez ready to make their departure to where she had followed the body and traces of the drug which had caused all that Cortez was describing.   Fei sighed "Lets find the den of local dealors, and make them talk?"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 1:52 am

Cortez observed the area and found traces of the drug. He examined the traces and found a faint trail of its scent particles. 2 blocks down and he found what appeared to be another addict with 5 round purple pills just larger than a marble. The addict didn’t seem to notice them. So cortez snatched the pills out of her hand of course.

“Aha, these are the culprits. Now tell me little lady, where did you find these?”

She was to terrified to speak of course. Cortez quickly patted her down and searched her purse. Some paraphernalia but nothing else illegal. And nothing to indicate where she got it from except the faint smell of dead rodent on her purse which could be unrelated.

“Come on girl, tell me where you got them, and I’ll overlook all of this.”

She just continued to quiver in fear and make incoherent noises. *sigh* the poor girl didn’t deserve to be tortured but Cortez would enjoy doing it all the same. But right as he decided to do so, he felt compelled not to. A brief moment of instinctive hesitation.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:45 am

Fei followed Cortez, as Cortez had picked up some form of  scent along with the drugs, it had leah jim broken down home with tents and poor maintained flowing and unsanitary infrastructure. There was a few people wandering around, but it seemed that Cortez's instincts had turned out tops for everyone as he spotted  girl holding the pills in her hands. Cortez had snatched the pills, frightening the girl instantly. She stood shivering  unable to say anything as Cortez attempted to question her.  Fei then stepped in between the girl and Cortez,  "Perhaps you can step back for a bit, let me talk to her?"

At that point Fei had to admit that talking was never her strong suit, she placed her arm on the girls shoulder. "Listen,  maybe you have family? Or maybe you don't, you might have lost friends or people who looked after you recently? This drug kills people, and it will kill everyone you care about, unless me and the big one " she said pointing to Cortez "Go find the people doing this, finish them off and restore peace..... you have the strength now to take your life back into your own hands, not let a drug decide your destiny for you......." Fei had kept her hand firmly on the girls shoulder, it was not too hard but still warm enough. The girl started to tear up , shaking leaned in to hug Fei. Fei patted her back. The girl through her sobs then said "ok... ill tell you everything....."

[[Elysium, Higher level, ECHELON bar]]

If there was ever a seedy underbelly that represented the filth and crime of this island, Echelon bar was the hangout place for the major crime players , all who sat in their ivory towers watching as the people of Elysium suffered below often came to this place. Echelon was known as a exclusive bar, in that you could find any business here, criminal enterprise, arms dealing, extortion, and various other dealings. As the lift door parted the man wearing the gold and black yukata with his swords at the hip. His white hair stood out the most and by now he was used to this form of attention. There were murmurs amongst the patrons of the bar as the man walked along with two thugs. The man kept walking till they reached this long table, on it was all forms of recreational drugs, alcholol, guns and various other things, sitting on the  sofa, his legs sprawled and his head hanging back as he rose up "WOOOO THATS THE STUFF...... oh... the guest of honour, well one of my guests of honour, my boss is really fucking pleased that you here......
Satoshi Miroku...."

[[Satoshi Miroku "The Raijin/ Lightning Beast"]]
[[Anubis Pirates 1st Mate, Division 1 Commander]]
[[900,000,000 beli]]

Satoshi bowed to the man before him, as courtesy , but it was hard to like this man, he could sense this was a scumbag of the worst kind. Next to him on the couch were multiple women, no doubt high and drugged up on all kinds of narcotics. The man noticed Satoshis facial expression "Come now Mr Raijin, i know your a warrior type, but in our line of a business whats the use of being a criminal if you can't enjoy some of life pleasures eh? I used to be a bounty hunter..... till i realised how stupid that was and i was wasting my time, now I'm just a middle man organising the bosses little shin digs......"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:35 am

Cortez wasn’t surprised when fei interceded. It was part of the reason why she brought her in the first place. She was simple and straightforward with the girl, but given the gravity of the situation it seemed to be the most effective strategy. She broke down in tears and told them that she got her drugs from a local cook who was part of a family of routine hunters, who apparently had connections with people higher on the island. So naturally the logical conclusion was to stakeout the cook until he got the drugs, but cortez didn’t want to take too long.

“You wouldn’t happen to know soru would you?”

Kin Soru + Gheppo Namikaze

She hadn’t had time to respond before Cortez had grabbed het and jetted across to the other side of town. He could tell she didn’t, and didn’t want to waste the time. He didn’t apologize for moving her against her will, but instead tried to ignore the fact.

“There’s the cook’s house. She said they’re having an after-hunt party and he’s carving the hunt. We have three options. We can bring game with us and join the party, we can sneak in and interrogate the cook and his associate, or we can watch and wait. I feel whimsical today. I’ll let you decide how we handle it for this one. How you handled the girl impressed me.”

Cortez crossed his arms as she thought it through. He was obviously frustrated by cortez but also seemed to appreciate his demeanor. In some ways he displayed respect she never expected someone like him to show, but then he’d subvert it all and ignore her input. He intentionally acted seemingly without rhyme or reason to test the girl. If he was going to even consider whipping her into shape he had to know whether she was a gem or a rock.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 4:10 am

Fei felt her feet connect the ground as Cortez had moved her against her will. As annoyed as she was with this show of superiority she did not bother questioning or bringing it up as she felt there was something more important to do in regards to finding the people responsible for the circulation of this dangerous material. After hunting party was mentioned as Fei herself was pondering the next course of action. She looked across and then looked back at the house. "There is no need to sneak in, we go in forcefully and bring them down to their knees......" Fei had no patience for sneaking around , as she was more interested in bashing her way through her enemies.

[[Echleon Bar]]

Satoshi was brought into a private room with a few people as the man walked forward pointing to a seat "Why not have a seat over there Mr satoshi..... so ummm ladies and gentlemen, my name is Stuckey, weird name i know... but thats the name, i would like to welcome you to our showcase, my boss has given me the permission to kick off this little shin dig, todays items include, weapons of the most efficient kind , slave labour , special items and a new designer item concocted right here , it promises to excite, what do you say folks?" A huge rowdy cheer emerges from the seated crowd, but not Satoshi who sits still, eyeing the room, he then looks back to the man , Satoshi had heard of this man in his travels recently. Apparently he is known as the ultimate middleman for a lot of things. They say that he has his fingers deep in many pies.

[[Stuckey "Fingers" Gerthwick]]
[[600,000,000 beli]]
[[The Middleman of the Underworld, employer :unknown]]
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 2:00 pm

Cortez laughed when she said she wanted to go straight in. It reminded him of a younger version of himself. She wasn’t wrong though. They were more than powerful enough to handle it. They’d just have to wait for more people to show up. As if in cue, the hunting party came back to the cook’s house with several animals in tow.

“There they are. If you want to bash some skulls, we’ll do it your way for the moment.”

Cortez leaped to the loading area, which was essentially a freezing room the same size as the house itself. Everyone was inside but the man loading the meat. Cortez simply walked to him, grabbed his shoulder, and electro-cuted him. Fei would see a flash of vibrant indigo, the color of his electro. Cortez waited for her to arrive, searching the room quickly and quietly. She found what appeared to be a security lock but he lacked the code nor did he know what it was actually for.

“The rest are over in the other building. Let’s see what they got.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)   Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Cartel Invasion on Mt. Elysium (Open to Nikz and Myself, request if wanting to join)
Page 1 of 1