One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Empty
PostSubject: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:15 am

(Set sail!)

The water move side to side as the warship float above the water as he begin to set sail for the ilusia kingdom surely he enjoy a good laugh about attacking a defenseless ship. He didn't feel bad either he stare at the empty sea's he knew he would arrive at the island he seek soon he have to gather some supplies for the long trip he had coming up. He also need some more pirates ,and a crew too something that is high on his list thus which is why he going to this island to recruit,and plunder from the island itself.

Hopeful no marines or pirate would cause him problems for the trip he had ahead. He cock his head left then right gotten off his throne chair as he head toward the room. He told his crew to be on high alert just in case something may happen he had a feeling in his gut that someone may try something. Then again that pirate he attack could try to follow him to get revenge.

Last edited by Anfernee001 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:31 am

The Room

Captain Gold E. Jagger sat behind his deck his ship was calm, and he was looking over the map for his ship traveling route. He had plan to head to Ilusia kingdom so he should arrive to that area soon enough. He needed more members this is why he selected such a weak island where he can earn some plunder, and new crew members.

He knew he would need some supplies he sat there as he had a small flash back of what happen just a couple days ago with the attack of the oddly weak pirate group. He left a small trail for the group to follow him he had his reason. As he thought to himself there was a Bang, Bang, and BANG! At the door he said," If you break my door I would hurt you in some many ways!"

The man stop banging on the door then grew silent then he said, “LANDED AHEAD Captain!" With that you hear several footsteps move along deck as the pirate left the area heading back to the deck.
Captain Gold chuckle as he stood up fully then made his way toward the deck, and his chair on the deck.

The Deck
As he arrives at the deck he made his way toward his throne chair that sat in the middle of the ship.
He had given the order to prepare to dock, and have cannons slightly unease he had to make an entrance. Swing the ship into attacking range. The pirate yells, "Yes sir." The shuffle of feet as everyone did what he ask of them soon after the ship was turn enough as he then said, “Fire when ready."

The Entrance

Five cannon balls hit against the dock of the Ilusia kingdom people yell in fear as they grab buckles then attempt to put out the water. Soon after they yell,"Pirates, Pirates, run like hell!" The ship slowly begin to move toward the dock as it attempt to dock at the damage dock it seem like this vessel had arrive at it destiny, and is ready to start plundering, and recruiting.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:57 am

[OOC: Double posting is not allowed. If it happens once, we act as if we don't pay attention but please do not do it.]

At the dock of the port town of Illusia Kingdom, there was a man sitting in a cafeteria, drinking his juice casually. That man was a young man in terms of age, he had dark hair which were medium in terms of length and red eyes. He wore black baggy pants and a black shirt with a "V" shaped on the chest side, revealing his chest and dark grey squares printed on it. He also wore black sandals and he carried three swords with him.

The man would drink his juice and have fun until that fun he had was ruined by the screams of the innocent people who were being shot by the pirate captain with the name of Gold E. Jagger. By the time he realized that the place was being shot, he immediately got up and started running towards the place where the cannon balls were being fired at and he stared at the enemy's ship, wondering in surprise why would a pirate start an attack like that out of all sudden. Yet again, pirates were pirates... They were weird, after all.

"Damn it, I can't enjoy this yearly vacation I am having, after all... First Santo, then this guy..." he whispered in disappointment as he unsheathed one of his swords. While unsheathing one of the swords, a young kid would stay behind, watching at him shocked, as he did not expect to see somebody eager to fight to protect the island's dock.

"Run, kid." said the man to the child who was behind him, even if there was no way that he could see him. Then, he jumped high as a cannonball was about to strike at the spot the two were standing at and with grace he struck it, deflecting it away and making it explode while on the air. "Who the hell is behind this?" he wondered, while he waited for the ship to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:56 pm

"What in the world? ..." A drowsy voice is heard, as a man slowly gets himself off his large, puffy bed. He rubs his eyes with the back of his hand, while at the same moment, a rumbling shakes the room, a blast is heard. With still narrowed, sleepy eyes, the man reaches for his window and opens it, only to witness a pirate ship, actually having the guts, or maybe insanity and sheer recklessness to boldly attack an entire nation at a whim's notice. "Well, this surely isn't a pleasant way to wake up..." the man nonchalantly comments, and, just as he was finished speaking that to himself, intense and repeated bangs on the door were a clear signal that his assistance would be much needed. Today seemed like one of these weird, crazy days. "Be out in a minute."

About five minutes later, five minutes spent with the people knocking on the door yelling for his haste, the door opens, and a heavily armored, in a medieval-like mail, figure emerges, wielding a massive sword on his back. Only thing visible, his large, bushy, gray mustache "Go back home people, I will handle this nice and fast."

Introduction Box:
Ilusia Kingdom; Harbor Patrol Commander
"Iron Sea Crab" Bohemian Zorbas

Meanwhile, from another place, this time what seems to be a small facility, with a sigh writting "Dock Guards", another figure emerges, this one spinning around a chain with a spiked ball attached, his blonde, greasy hair and hollowed eyes implying that he is a drunkard, however, the citizens that came for his plea, seem too confident about him. "Where are the jerks? ... Sent some ships to intercept them immediately. While I sneak attack and sink em .. Sufufufu!"

Introduction Box:
Ilusia Kingdom; Harbor Patrol Captain
Karrablast Ur "The Drunked Smasher"

Immediate response!
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Dock
The Red is a simple red and black pirate ship with a red cloud as a figurehead, and a pair of ornamental red clouds on the sides. Its hull has a black base. The standard 4 masts, and the average number the cannons have on a marine warship declare this vessel deadly, this include iron side to prevent this ship from sinking it subject to something like the ironclad vessel.

This large ship dock as well anchor as the draw bridge open the Captain Sat on his throne room chair in the middle of his vessel surely he was eager to start his story line. He rose off the ship just to watch one of his cannon ball get slice in half he felt displease with this action.

Nice
Wearing a standard black over cloak with red Clouds on this said cloak itself. This cloak have many gold button on it with several gold outlines threw out the cloak. Gold is young white man with blue ,and gold hair he usaul always wearing his basic crew clothes that his crew the name wear. He is about 7 feet tall then have a muscular body tall ,and lean with his fintlock in his over cloak hidden inside the silk over cloak.

He watches the man commit a hero action he said," Greeting it seems like my cannons is oddly not working today. “He chuckle as he then spoke in a sarcasm tone, “My bad that was meant to hit the docks not you young boy so run along, and you kind sir thank you for help him."

He to wear scandal as his hands were hidden due to his long sleeve he grin as he stare at the man he said, “What is your name?(At max character)"
He rub his chin as he exmaine the man from up to down he smirk as he remove his hands from his face he was about ten feet away from said man he knew people with swords usaul get sword happy then try to slice people.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:27 am

"I am afraid that I am an enemy of yours... But don't worry. If you surrender I will not arrest your subordinates. I will just let them go. What do you say, pirate captain?" asked the mysterious man with a calm voice and his sword lowered down, meaning that he was not preparing anything like a sneak attack. In fact, he was honest to the enemy, he really meant his words. However, he was also on alert as the pirate could attempt to strike him immediately.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:15 pm

He grin the said,"Marine you are huh? to bad sir.! But I am to young to go to jail how about a pardon or head start ? You seems like a nice samauri or something so what do you say?

He grin the stare at the man waiting for his responds,and such.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:24 pm

"I hoped you would just surrender..." were the words of the swordsman as he disappeared from his position, using a superhuman speed enhancing technique. "Soru." was the word that was heard while the man disappeared and he reappeared right in front of the enemy, with one of the three swords unsheathed. The sword looked quite sharp, probably because it was the sword that the marine was mostly using and he took a very good care of it. "I will at least try to send your comrades to a good prison. It's not their fault that they have a very selfish captain, after all." he commented while aiming to cut down the enemy with the sword. "One Sword Style - Flop!" he said, as he attempted to pierce through the flesh of the man. But little did he know that the man was capable of protecting himself from an attack like that...
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pm

The Defense
Smash goes the blade against the rough skin sparks was send flying everywhere. The Captain smirk as he said," Oh may no warning where is that good nice welcome I mean come on man." His clothes was slash as the chest area was open his flesh was reveal only thing is that it wasn't bleeding. He spoke the word Tekkai. The impact or force of the attack sends the swordsman fall back.

He said, “Come on man how about I pay you or something? I mean really I don't feel like battling a marine.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:32 pm

"Your attempt to bribe a marine gives me another reason for wanting to arrest you." were the words of the marine to the pirate by the time he listened to his proposition. That guy was not only messing with the people of the port town, but he was also dishonoring the name of marines. Of course, there were marines who were despicable enough to get bribed by pirates, but listening to a pirate speaking such words was something more than dishonor. "The force is not something you can mess with! Marines are fighting for justice! Of course there are marines like the ones you mentioned, but that doesn't mean that all of us are scums of this society! We are fighting for a better world and I will do the same by defeating you!" said the man as he started moving towards the pirate with great speed once again. By the time he reached him, he grabbed the sword with both hands, he was probably trying to perform another attack. "One Sword Style - Turn!" he said as he swung his sword, performing a powerful slash that was even capable of cutting iron and would probably cut through the man's Tekkai.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:45 pm

The attempt
He grin as the man talk about honor yet he fight in an art that conceal him until the last minute which he strike then. He open his hands as he said," Rock fist as the blade attempt to slash him he didn't bother using the same attack then last time instead he attempt to parry it. His hand turns into solid rock as his attempt to catch said blade if he was fast enough. Once it was caught the blade begins to turn into solid rock as well it seems like the blade is turning into a rock due to it being in contact with the captain hand
(Rock Touch).

He said," Marine surely you can let me off with a warning you speak of honor yet you strike a man when you are conceal then unconcealed yourself at the last minute. You sir are what we pirate hate the most weak. He yell," Only the strong are meant to lead, and the weak is meant to get stronger which are you weak or strong? But before you respond to me what is your name, and rank for the honor you speak of you don't have any of that?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:12 pm

As the sword turns into rock, before the weapon turns completely to the element, the marine pulls back the sword violently, hoping that the effect was not permanent before the sword turned into rock completely. After all, the sword was Karma's favorite sword... It was his starting sword, the weapon he was fighting with the whole time ever since he became a marine. In case he died one day, that weapon would be an artifact for his future siblings. And hopefully, just like the marine expected, the weapon indeed turned back to normal before the stonefying process was completed.

"That was close..." he thought while looking at the man. He leaped back afterwards and he replied to the man's question with a determined look on his face. "I belong to the strong tier, I believe... My name is Karma Tenma, a Marine Commodore and head of the Justice Gamblers unit." he said.

[Introduction Box]
[Karma Tenma]
[Marine Commodore]

"Now then... Would I have the honor of receiving your name?" asked Karma and expected an answer.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:22 pm

The Battle begins
He grins as he turns his hand back to normal his hand was mildly bruise, and cut be he could still use them. He grin the said," My name is Captain Gold E. Jagger of the crew red clouds! Listen well marine Commodore your rank was given to you well your skills is great as well now see here. I will not go down like a pussy cat so prepare you for a battle MARINE!!"

He wrap his hand up in his sleeve as he turn his hand into solid rock again he place his hands down as place it against the ground. He said, “Feel the power of my devil fruit." The ground begins to turn into solid rock everything that was in 20 feet radios in all direction even underground turn into rock. He stood up as his point at the man he said, “Rock control." The rock under the marine feet begin to move as it attempt to grab hold of the man feet, and arms even the swords too large rock ropes attempt to grab the man.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:40 pm

"Soru!" said Karma as he disappeared from his position, dodging the incoming rock attack from below before it was too late. While running quickly, the marine moved towards the direction of the user of that weird fruit. "Well, well... To be able to manipulate rock... You are the user of the Rokku Rokku no Mi, aren't you?" he asked while running and he swung his katana quickly with one hand, sending an air blade towards the pirate. "One Sword Style - River!!!" he yelled while sending the air blade against his enemy, hoping that the attack was going to cut him down. Would the pirate take the attack or would he just block it with his increased endurance and defense?
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Boom!!!!
Dust flies everywhere the blood drip to the floor you would think the commodore attack hit. In fact he whisper, “Tekkai Rock skin” the air slash hit against the man chest area which was not cover in full solid rock soon after the attack the man send at him was counter somehow it was send back at the user at the same speed maybe even faster the shockwave the force of the attack was hidden due to the dust which the attack kick up once it came his way.

Soon after he follow that up as rock was flying into the air he said, “Rock meteor." Several large rocks begins to fly above his head as he send them hurrying at the commodore as he said, “Yes that is correct so you must be a sword master huh?"

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:53 am

((OOC: My apologies, but I will be entering the duel too, if you don't mind~))

"Iron Defense!" A rough voice is heard and, a massive shield is hurled right into the path of the rocks, taking the full force of them, but, after them crumbling and causing a sonic boom, the aftermath reveals that the shield's sheer sturdiness was more than enough to block the attack, leaving it's surface completely undamaged.
"Hello there .. mind if I cut in? You see, this man has attacked my points of authority." The man behind the shield, so large indeed, that the wielder can't even be seen from the pirate's side, speaks to the marine, his face unrecognizable due to that heavy armor across his entire body, with the only thing visible, his large bushy mustache. Bohemian Zorbas, commander of the Dock's security, has arrived at the site of the battle against the dangerous foe, and is ready to assist!
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:44 am

((OOC: On my your arrive is just in time. Go Tag team!)

The Appearance:
The dust clears large thuds due to the conflict outside of the ship was heard. In fact this noise could be hear under the ship itself the roaring of the pirate on the top deck to as they roar in the fact of leader doing battle. Several minutes later as the man appeared out of nowhere with a big ass shield one that tank the damage of a commodore attack a bit shock the crew was.

The Scandals brush against the deck of the ship the upper body of said man begin to glow it seems like it gave off a red aura on that cover his whole upper body. Intense heat begins to overtake the crew, and the captain as well as Dock Security.

Cliffer Q. Cloud dresses in an all-black over cloak with red clouds covering it.
Unlike the captain his coat it doesn't have standard gold outlines instead it have sliver. He has slick black hair with weird smile it seems like his smiles taunt the target. This over coat cover up most of his body yet he still wear pants black pants under his over coat he also wear a vest which is under his coat he usual get cold ease ,and such. It seems like his body appearance is well built with several scar along his chest he is the height of 6 feet tall, and 5 inches even.

He had jump off the deck with a loud thud, and the heat currently to grow hotter in fact it reach the temperature of lava itself maybe higher. The aura covers his whole body completely as walk over
His foot prints left melting rock behind him. He seems calm for now he examines his leader to see his hands were drinking blood on the rocky surface.

His face flare up as he study both man he said," Leave or I shall help you." By now the heat in the whole area was intense it felt as they were near the edge of a lava pit. He had rethought about his Captain bleeding hands then decide to attack the commodore due to him only having out a sword.
Then it hit him why not attack both? he stretch out his hand as he examine it just his right hand as he said," Kazan Bakuhatsu" Cliffer transforms his hand into magma, and then punches the ground. This results in an eruption of volcanic rocks around the punch area and several spots around it, inflicting damage to anyone within the blast radius this was an attempt of course.

Lava like rocks fly across the battle field heading straight for both the man with he shield, and man with the sword.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:21 am

[[A little further off the port where the battle is taking place]]

At a safe distance from the port attack, was a lone ship sitting in the horizon watching a huge lava explosion erupt from the ground. A man sat at the deck of his ship, he whipped his dreads back as his men watched on, their pirate flag waved above. One of his crew members stood foward "Captain, what do we do? We didnt travel so far to get stuck here did we?" The man with dreadlocks looked through his scope while grinning "Well, they all look so strong, maybe stealing stuff from them might be harder than we thought? But , we shouldnt worry, we can use this to our advantage, all we need to do is sneak past the fight, and the riches this port has is ours lads!!!!!" His crew roared with approval as he commanded for them to sail closer to the side edge of the dock, trying to keep their distance from this fight. The pirate captain licked his lips "I smell a good haul , while the chumps are fighting each other to the death, ill sneak in, hehehehehe"

[[Jack Lacroix]]
[[Captain of the Cutting Edge Pirates]]

[[In town]]

As a man rushed to the top of a tower, nearby the dock side, he radioed in , hoping that Karma would answer his den den mushi. He adjusted his sniper rifle , the long weapon sticking out of the tower top like a knife. He looked through the scope, his white jacket and black inner shirt on him as he watched through his scope. "Great... that guy is a logia.. priority target eh..." He then clicked the trigger, firing a bullet straight at the logia user, hoping to hit him in the chest.

[[Lieutenant Luis "Lone Wolf" Krieg]]
[[Under the command of Karma]]

Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:31 am

The Melting Point
Now they did they forget about the damn aura that over take his body or did they forget these logia user are crazy. The bullet was reducing to nothing as the intense heat of the aura that was around his body burn the bullet into nothing less. Cliffer roars in angry he was being attack by a coward on that chooses not to show him. He stood up fully he decide to start a well needed fire one of natural of course.

Cliffer had transforms his fists into pure lava before throwing it forward, like an over-sized rocket.
"Ryusei Kazan" he said, Cliffer creates a great number of magma fists that he fires into the air in order to let them rain down upon the battlefield, causing enormous amounts of area damage. This looks like a cross between a meteor shower and a volcanic eruption.
The lava hit across the dock hitting building causing a fire to start look what you guys did you piss off a man who a logia user.

Cliffer was in pure rage as he yell,"Burn, Burn, and Burn some mother f*cking more!" The mamga fist rain down across the dock,and building as well as the group of people everyone but the captain of course who was recovering from the swordman attacks.

The surpise attack

The captain regain his position feeling better the 1st mate have arrive seeing his first mate throw a temper he knew he,and his crew was in danger.
He said,"Damnit Cliffer calm down!!." He point at the man who hold that shield under the man feel large rock ropes attempt to grab the man feet. This was a attempt those the rock then attempt to grab the man arms too.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:01 am

"... Tsk, what a morning ... this is insane, why would such dangerous foes appear without a notice?" Bohemian remarks, without losing his temper, while he turns and slashes through what appeared to be thick earthly material in the form of ropes, before it could get any further. Fiery molten rocks had begun raining down, devastating the facilities located at the docks, damaging ships along the way. It all seemed really chaotic already. However, the security officer, in fact a marine, seemed to be relatively calm. He turns towards Karma, and nods. "Commodore-san .. I understand that this is quite the pinch we are into, but the services nearby have been informed. Luckily, these scums chose the wrong time to attack us ... for in a base closeby, there's ..." Bohemian apparently informs Karma of something important. What was this?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:11 am

"Oh shit, things here are getting worse!!! Worse than I ever expected! Who are these rookies, after all?!" wondered the marine while he was about to draw his second sword and he start slashing down the falling molten rocks, avoiding the rain of lava that would definitely cause him great harm if it hit him. It was freaking lava, after all, he could not remain undamaged if he was hit by it. However, he did not do so. Instead, he listened to his ringing Den Den Mushi and he quickly grabbed it and responded it, while calmly using his Soru to move around the area and dodge the incoming attacks. "Soru! Soru! Soru! Soru!" he said all the time while dodging the falling molten rocks. He spoke to the man that called him and he said "Luis! Soru! Is that you?! Soru! What is going... Soru!...on?". Wow... Karma was way too calm, even if he was in such a dangerous situation.

Then, while he was speaking, Bohemian appeared right next to him, speaking a few words. However, Karma could not focus on everything as he had in his mind to avoid the attacks, defend himself in case he had to and to speak to Luis as well. As a result, he acted as if he understood and said "Yes!" before using Soru to leave from the place. What a weirdo, he was!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:32 am

[[Luis Krieg]]

Luis immediately saw the look of anger on the guys face and ran down the tower as the lava smashed the top of the tower. Luis breathed a sigh of relief as the damage at least didnt reach him as he walked out of the tower, the rocks falling all over causing huge destruction. He called again on his den den mushi hoping Commodore Karma would pick up. "Commodore, COMMODORE, ahh finally i got you, im here im in the vantage position, i know its your vacation or something, but i was sent to the island to prep some men for the sniper role, but those guys are logia right? Isnt this a bit above our pay grade?!!" Luis again set up his sniper rifle along the column, where there was a angle to see the fight at the docks, he fired a flurry of 3 to 5 bullets aimed at the lava man and the rock man , Luis was hiding so this was the easiest way to distract them.

[[The dock side]]

The boat made port as the cutting edge pirate landing crew finally arrived at the docks nearby, the group of at  least 10 pirates and their captain Jack Lacroix sneaking onto the island. Jack heard the eruption in a distance as he chuckled "Looks like they are going wild, lets do our part too guys, maybe with some luck we can sneak past the docks and have our fill of the treasures this place has !!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:58 am

"Chill out, Luis. And it's nice to meet you again." were the words of Karma as he grabbed his sword with both hands and pointed with it towards the user of the Stone Stone Fruit. "Listen carefully... First, we have to deal with the leader and then we are going to deal with the second logia user. Relax. I am here and I believe I am strong enough to handle those two!" he spoke with a determined voice as he swung the sword with violence and with both hands, sending an air blade towards the direction of the captain. However, the air blade was not like the one he sent before. This time, it was a more powerful one, one that could even cut through iron. After all, he was grabbing the sword with both hands so the attack was considerably stronger. "One Sword Style - River!" said Karma while launching the attack at Gold and he waited to see what would happen. Would it hit him or not?
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:58 pm

The Escape

Several more gun shots were fire off Cliffer was displeased after doing his attacks he seems calm.
The bullets swirl in the air as it head straight for the man body Cliffer couldn't out run them but he surely can overpower them. He grin as his aura grew intense more hotter in fact the weather around the docks grew stronger, and hotter everyone was sweating some may think it was a heat stroke.
Cliffer raise his hands as he said,"Ryusei Kazan “Cliffer creates a great number of magma fists that he fires into the air in order to let them rain down upon the battlefield, causing enormous amounts of area damage. This looks like a cross between a meteor shower and a volcanic eruption.
That what he did to he shoot out several punches with lava as it destroyed anything that heading his way.
The smoke grew heavy in fact it was hard for anyone who shooting to see the docks was on fire all but the ship itself which the captain own was find.

The Captain Orders
The bullet hit against the captain hard rough skin cause bruise,and cuts wlong where the bullets hit his arms begin to bleed out more.
The wind slash came toward his way again he didn't have time to take another direct hit so he decide to end this attack. He then attempt to jump to the left of the sword slash due to anyone could see large wind blast heading there way. He yells, “Hey you mother freaks dummy’s aim the cannons fire it on the city or town whatever you freaking call it!" He manage to dodge  it just barely as he did that the wind blade slam against a building that was burning cutting it in half in great paste.

The captain then run off waving for Cliffer to follow hiding in the smoke, and debrief they begin to perform a plan that to counter these marines.

Cannon fire
The crew which was 10 pirates above he vessel ready the cannons then lower the roll boat. Not only that but they rise the anchor as they fire off several cannons at the town. The people in the town was scare some run on board the vessel while it was still dock some duck for cover he cannons fired about 10 cannons head ,and swirl toward the town. It seems like it was prepare to escape this battle was getting very hot,and dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Karma took a deep breath as he noticed at the cannonballs which were being shot. He sighed afterwards and he would use Soru quickly, moving around the area. While grabbing his sword with one hand, he would move to each cannonball before they exploded, cutting them in two one after another and so he would make them useless. The seconds that passed, the marine would completely dispose off the cannonballs so that the place would not be damaged. After all, his main priority was not to capture the pirates. He wanted to ensure that this place would be safe and sound. However, if he wanted to ensure that, somebody would have to stop the user of the Magu Magu no Mi as Karma was already occupied, dealing with the cannonballs which were quite dangerous for the dock of the port town of Illusia Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next