One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:24 am

The Escape
[b]Several people had jump on the ship in the sign of fear about 10 people due to the raging battle they run to the only ship that was availed. Soon after the ship left to leave the dock it head towards the open sea leaving a roll boat behind and it captain and first mate behind to catch up. Captain Gold E. Jagger spot the vessel leaving he know he had to regroup so that what he did he made his way for the roll boat he used the smoke ,and debrief to escape jumping on the boat along with 1first mate Cliffer they made their way back to the ship.

The red cloud ship fire off several more cannons balls at immense speed, about another ten more booms, after boom after boom. They hurl straight for the docks with great speed since the ones before was destroy they had to have decoy to make sure the captain had time to escape. The roll boat was cover in smoke attempt to make it escape, and such. [b][/b
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:34 am

"You are not getting away, as of yet... Luis! Shoot the cannonballs. I will focus on stopping them!" were the words of the marine Commodore, who would look at the ship that was about to leave. With a serious look on his face, yet calm enough to show how much Karma believed in himself, Karma pointed with his sword, as if he was focusing completely. He closed his two eyes and he explained with a serious voice. "I guess it is about time for me to use my Devil Fruit... Hana Hana no... Call." he said as eyes and mouths started sprouting in barely visible parts of the ship. Karma was apparently using a Devil Fruit which seemed to be a quite versatile one as he could bloom eyes, ears and mouths at the ship of the enemy crew. By the time the mouths sprouted, the marine would speak from all of them, making his voice sound echoed, echoed to the point that it was sounding very deep. "You are not getting away." he spoke from the mouths. "I have eaten the Hana Hana no Mi... Nobody can escape from my clutches..." he continued speaking as arms sprouted from around, aiming to strangle the subordinates of the captain, excluding the first mate who ate the Magu Magu no Mi. That way, the ship would move with more difficulty as there would be less people to move it and the marines would reach the Red Clouds in no time to stop them.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:26 am

[[Luis Krieg]]

Luis grinned releasing his second level limiter from his rifle and sitting back while aiming "Aye Aye SIR!!!" He fired high caliber sniper rounds which made the cannons combust one by one, it was too easy with his rifle, like shooting ducks in a barrel. Luis dispatched of the cannon balls while grimacing as the recoil from each blast was hurting his arm. "That should be all of them Commodore!!"

[[Jack Lacroix]]

Jack and his small crew walked by sneaking into the side port of Ilusia, while the fighting kept on going. Jack laughed as he walked safely through the streets of Ilusia, "What a idiot, that Captain Gold guy gave us the perfect oppurtunity guys, now that they are all busy we are gonna take the treasure..... wherever it is...." Jack looked around his crew shaking their heads as he scratched his own "Where is .... where do they keep all the valuable stuff?!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:39 pm

"Heh, it seems that the Marines stationed here were enough to scare them off .. guess that was a false action, to call for backup .. oh well." Ur comments to himself, and, contrast to his first appearance giving the impression of a rogue, cruel man, was actually, along with the patrol, helping carry away the wounded. Amongst the injured was commander of the Dock security unit, Bohemian, he was apparently hurt when he used himself as a shield to protect civilians from these blasted molten rocks falling down the sky. "Don't worry about me .. is Karma-chan and the others chasing them?" the proud and brave man says, as he is getting carried away, burnt and injured, but alive and safe.

From a considerable distance, to the left of where the pirates were now attempting to sail in order to retreat, hardly visible to anyone except maybe someone that would have binoculars or exceptional vision, a figure is seen .. flying through the skies. The figure is watching over at the heavy fumes that have covered a portion of the land up ahead, then notices the fleeing ship. His chin moves, to follow up with an expression of mild irritation and annoyance, as his eyes narrow, two horn-like shapes made of his grey hair, and the marine coat draped on his back, floating as he hovers into the sky. "First you attack out of nowhere, and then you make a run for it? I don't think so ..." The man now goes towards the ship, kicking the air. Geppou. Vice Admiral Nemoushi, happening to be on a close by base for routine maintenance and evaluation of the base's condition, is now heading towards the pirates!

((OOC: From what I read, I assumed that they are indeed trying to leave, right? If I am wrong please correct me so I can edit accordingly.)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:43 pm

The Crew
The crew drop to their foot as they was being strangle some manage to fight them off about 4 people died.
The rest manage to release the arms grip then continue to move he ship out of the dock way they had slaves on board.
One of the crew man said, “If you wish to live then help us get out of here or they will sink us!!" They had about 10 citizen for Ilusia kingdom they did what the last 6 crew member told them to do which was fire cannon balls ,and set sail.
Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom the cannon fly through the air aiming at the docks where the sniper was, and the commodore. About 10 more cannons hurl the way as the ship attempt to flee out the scene.

On the Roll Boat
The captain had several hands wrap around his neck as that happen Cliffer had grab them arms with his hands as he attempt to burn them away with his lava aura. Surely the hands would release due to the intense heat his lava aura was giving off in fact his aura was effecting the sea water slightly making it boil. The heat would surely burn the hands a lot leaving burns that of lava temperature. The roll boat arrive at the pirate ship as the captain, and him attempt to jump on board the captain was still recovering for his choke out he almost had with that devil fruit user. If the hands was removing he direct his attention at the sky he know the battle was just beginning.

Cliffer Attempt
Seeing the captain in a discomfort able way he knows he had to take in charge. He command the slaves to keep firing, and he walk to front of the ship holding out his hands as he seen a man flying his way. He crack a smile he was pissed off just a little he open his first as he said, “Get lost you ant!"
He jumps in the air slightly as his release a torment of fire fist. (Ryusei Kazan: Cliffer creates a great number of magma fists that he fires into the air in order to let them rain down upon the battlefield, causing enormous amounts of area damage. This looks like a cross between a meteor shower and a volcanic eruption.)

Last edited by Anfernee001 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:16 pm

(OOC: I used the power to grab everyone except from the logias)
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Done ,and post
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:42 am

"Hm? This one spotted me .. good eyes." Nemoushi speaks to himself, and then slowly and solemnly looks above, to what seems to be a multitude of masses of molten rocks beginning to rain down on him. Looking below, there was nothing but sea, no one to get harmed. No one aside the ecosystem itself, that is. "You caused enough damage already.. no need to include sea creatures on that list.." he calmly speaks, again to himself, as they were still some distance apart from each other, and makes a back-flip in midair, placing his legs upwards. "Rankyaru .. Breezing Calm!" a barrage of dozens and dozens of powerful air currents are released constantly from the man's extremely fast leg speed, which are fired towards the rocks, cutting them in pieces. The amount of Rankyarus fired is enormous, enough to make it look like there's a rain going upside down to spectators over the island.

Having neutralized pretty much the entirety of this assault attempt, he turns again, and focused onto the ship. "Soru .. Sky Path!" He propels himself at Soru speeds, combining both Soru and Geppou to maneuver himself towards the pirate ship fast. "Say your prayers ..." he nonchalantly says, as he approaches the ship, and the Magu Magu no Mi user, about to actually collide with the fruit user in mere seconds!
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:50 am

The Captain Full Power
His hand turn into solid rock as he seen a man move in intense speed heading straight for his 1st mate he did what any other captain do protect his ship. He run then push the 1st mate out the way as the man yell Soru Sky path the man run straight into his fist. “Tekkai Kenpo Rock Fist" After hardening his hands with Tekkai, Gold combine his tekkai with his rock fist then punches his opponent; this move does a lot of damage to. Solid as a rock the man run straight into his fist making a thud sound if hit the man was hit this was an attempt, and he would be sends strike into the water with great force due to the attack, and power behind such attack could have koed him this was an attempt those.
If the man manages to tackle him the captain would grab on him then begin to turn his feet into solid rock making himself heavy then he would attempt rock touch turning any weapons on the man even his clothes into solid rock with ease.

Cliffer
Cliffer felt displease with himself since the captain have to safe him once more his aura now higher then usually it cover his upper body only. Smoke begins to from around the ship due to the intense heat he was giving off. He had watch his attack be dodge now effortlessly destroy before his eyes man wasn't the word he was furious. He said, “Man the deck, we shall use the smoke to escape!" Some of the man was coughing due to the smoke he quick toss them some shirts to cover up there mouth so they can breeze better. He stood up as he recover from the push his captain gave him he begin to help fire the cannon balls to then prepare the ship to leave they was moving faster now too.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:07 am

Into his advancing path, his target was now pushed away by another man, probably the captain of this pirate crew. Also the man was seemingly utilizing a Devil Fruit in conjunction with Tekkai, and was propelling a powerful and sturdy punch going his way. However, one thing was useful in that change of events, the use of Tekkai. "How naive, young child.." About 15 feet before he would reach the fist and collide with it, Nemoushi makes a back-flip while flying downwards, and shouts "Rankyaru; Phantom Force" and fires off a compressed, but powerful, Rankyaru straight into the man's face and body, knowing that with Tekkai active and the short distance separating them, he had a very faint chance to actually avoid this. As soon as the move was executed, Nemoushi jumped upwards rather than complete his straight path down the ship, and then, once again, makes a back-flip. "Rankuary .. Gaichu!" he fires off a massive and powerful Gaicho-ranked Rankyaru, the likes of switch had the potential to cleave through ships, if no one would get in between to block them. "Rookies getting powerful fruits .. no matter how strong, still doesn't make them any more than just rookies ...!"
The veteran was here!
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:25 am

The defense
"Rookies you say?" the Tekkai active send both men to further side of the ship. All of sudden the man yell," Rankuary... Gaichu." The captain was stun as watch a great wind force head strike for his ship. He grin as he jump directly in the way turning his body half into a solid rock fusing it with Tekkai he yell," Rock Change." The wind current sending him fly down since the wind if not a type of energy it didn't break his defense instead it was send directly back from the man with great force, and speed. His rock solid body sends chunks flying off his body bits, and bits of piece too(of rock as he head for the deck of the ship).

Cliffer Heat Strike
Falling to the ground he quickly roll over then stumble to his feet upon recovering he seen his captain take yet another hit. He grin then said, “Here the real attack. He said," Meigo!" Cliffer transforms his hand into magma and lashes out at the opponent with a claw-thrust. This technique is powerful enough to tear off half of people's face with a glancing blow. Not to mention the heat of the attack is a lot too. The large lava like hand stretch into the sky as the man attempt to grab him with it then hit him with the attack.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:33 am

"Oooooh, you escaped and also blocked my attack.. you're quite a dangerous one. Now I can't let you guys walk off like this..." Nemoushi then notices the other one advancing to him, with a dangerous mass of molten lava flowing on his arm, indeed a move that could deal horrible damage to someone. If that someone would allow himself to take the blow, that is. "But, you forget that in the air, I have the upper hand, son .." Nemoushi uses Geppou in a swirling motion, ascending himself out of the man's reach, and at the same moment, while spinning upwards into the air, small but deadly sharp shards of Rankyarus begin to rain down across the entire area, chipping away at the ship and everyone close by. "You can't catch me while I am flying..." he calmly comments, once done, several dozens of meters above the ship.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:53 am

The Counter

Captain Gold landed on his feet as his place his hands on the deck 20 feet in all direction the deck turn rock solid. The Rankyarus  sharp fall down on the ship like rain but before it can hit the Captain rise his hand then said," Rock Meteor!" Gathering the rock that he turn from his deck to rock he gather them above his head indeed he fire them with great speed, and power they  did not only counter the sharps but over power them send both attack heading straight for the flying man. He fires this right along with his attack to support them. Any remaining sharp hit the iron sides of the boat itself. This combo was an attempt those.

Cliffer
Landed on the ground being hit by his captain attack slight in pain he ignore it all together in fact that attack only manage to piss him off. He raise his fist as he jump semi in the air as said,"Ryusei Kazan several lava like fist was fire into the fire rock current attempt to make the rocks on fire as they hurl ,and send directly at the man at all direction this attack was an attempt those he landed beside the captain.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Although Karma managed to stop the enemies from moving, his powers were not capable of holding off the two powerful logias. However, hopefully, Nemoushi came to the area and he stopped them from leaving, starting a battle against the two powerful users of the two logia type devil fruits. Hopefully, Karma's arms were not hurt as whenever an attempt was done to have his arms removed would be negated by Karma's ability to make the arms vanish. But, there was trouble. As Karma used two abilities of his fruit that required some energy, he was tired enough, especially because of his first technique. The first technique required too much concentration and so he could not move away for a few seconds. Those seconds were important enough for him, as at that time he was being shot by the enemies' cannons and he was in danger!

"Luis... I am in trouble." he yelled as he asked for Luis assistance. He wanted his former subordinate and good friend to shoot down the cannonballs before they reached him. Would Luis help his former captain or not?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:34 pm

"Damn, you rookies these days .. resourceful ..." Nemoushi comments, the whole time maintaining a relaxed and almost playful demeanor against them, despite the fact that his attacks were all intended to be lethal. Seeing that things were dragging on, however, he didn't left out of the massive rock's path, and instead tightens his only arm's fist. "I think that playtime is over, you people are dangerous the longer you are free.."

Moving slightly to the front, as the massive rock was coming his way, with the molten fists smashing on the back, slowly making the rock heat up and catch on fire, he simply fires off a punch. A ridiculously powerful punch, as the rock immediately cracks all across it's surface and then breaks down into small smithereens! Then, spotting that the rest of the fire fists were going his way, and places his body in a diving position. "Geppou .. Elegant Path!" he hurls himself like a torpedo, right towards the ship, moving around and dodging all of the incoming strikes, then, instead of going at the man still in midair, he speeds up and crashes onto the ship, creating a large blast, wood and materials flying all over the place. As the dust and splinters fall down, Nemoushi calmly raises his figure and watches over. "It's over now .. accept your fate." The Vice Admiral, veteran from the New World seas themselves, had landed right in the middle of the ship, ready to dismantle it!
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Damnit
The  speeds up and crashes onto the ship, creating a large blast, wood and materials flying all over the place. As the dust and splinters fall down, Nemoushi calmly raises his figure and watches over. "It's over now .. accept your fate." The Vice Admiral, veteran from the New World seas themselves, had landed right in the middle of the ship, ready to dismantle it!

The crew manage to fire several more cannons off like 10 more cannons heading at both man way(snipper,and comodre).
Crash,and boom the solid rocks fly off the ship Both the Captain,and Cliffer chuckle. The Captain Claps his hands as he spoke in a mocking tone," I am Captain Gold E. Jagger Remember this name Marines, for I have mock the marine itself. For as I speak several of my pirate crew botherood as place bombs threw out the town. We act as a decoy Now if you would please allow us to leave the bombs will not go off." He pull out a remote with a  red button so did Cliffer what the vice admiral didn't know this was a lie they thought it up just when they throught they fate was seal.

Cliffer smirk as he stare at the vice admiral He yell,"Standdown." Slightly displease that his captain run into battle like this who would save their ass now? He fold his hands as he clutch on his remote he pull out one that was all black,and had a red button on it. He said," What the captain say is true so would you please allow us to leave?" Both man was tire do to the devil fruit power they was using they didn't show it over there face but there body look wore out that include the captain too.

Last edited by Anfernee001 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:28 pm

(Ooc: I feel like I am going to get arrest lol... Commodre,and Vice admiral -.- I feel some type of way lol. I doubt I be able to break angel tower,and escape...)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:38 pm

[[Luis]]

Luis breathed in deeply as he smoked his cigarette, in his scope he could see the Vice Admiral arriving and that relieved him a little and allowed him to relax, he then squeezed the grip, firing the bullets at the cannon balls, the limiter off at level 2 he kept releasing rounds one after the other. "Hey Karma, are you ok? Captain?? i just took out the cannonballs somehow, it wasn't easy.. i think ah shit" Luis jumped as one of the cannonballs hit the area he was in, creating a small explosion, Luis had missed one of the cannonballs and it had hit the area.

[[Jack]]

Jack Lacroix was watching from the sidelines , they had some treasure, but not the motherload. Jack looked over to the street they walked through, and finally arrived at the docks, but it was the wrong place, they were now in the thick of the dock fight between the marines and the pirate crew over there. "Ahh shit, we came the wrong way lads...." Jack then turned and tried to see if he could get away without attracting the attention of any of the marines over there on the almost decimated docks.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:58 am

"Oh shit." commented Karma while looking at one of the cannonballs that Luis missed. The cannonball was approaching him and it was about to explode right in front of him. Why? Why was he so reckless? He could just let the pirates try to escape while the Vice Admiral approached. Well, the truth was that he didn't know. He'd better just hope that someone else would stop them or he could just unsheathe his second and maybe his third sword to end everything for good. It was just his own arrogance...

The cannonball exploded right in front of him and a powerful explosion was caused that sent him flying away. His eyes for a moment were white, as if he was defeated and his body was covered with dust, scratches and some blood. Was Karma really defeated?

His body fell on the ground and for a few seconds he did not respond to anything. However, soon enough his eyes turned back to normal and the man moved his hands to his two other sheaths, prepared to use his other swords, too! More serious than ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:01 am

(I will wait for the Vice Admiral to respond before I do anything esle.. but I think you spot jack is a good to ignore us for a while.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Nemoushi slowly glare at Gold, not speaking for a new moments. "Bombs?" he asks, breaking an increasingly discomfiting tension building up in the heat of the action. "I see .. my hunches say that, you are merely lying." he then calmly speaks his mind, before he completely turns to Gold, looking at him, the sensation being equivalent to that of a menacing wild beast staring down at it's prey. "However ... well played, as a Marine, I cannot risk the safety of innocent civilians. But ... I see that you have some slaves over here .. if you wish this to go on, this will be a double-exchange ... release them on a boat and let them go back towards the port .. I have you know that, I can make this ship sink without even moving, all I'd have to do is simply activate my Devil Fruit .. so, what do you say? You leave them, and I leave you to survive, and you don't try anything funny .. considering that you are most likely just bluffing, this really is .. your only chance left to live another day...!"
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Boom
"MH mm this is most moving in fact you are welcome to ride with the slaves." He clap his hands as he remaining 6 pirate crew member gather the slaves with was a total of 20 but the roll boat only holds 16 people. He grin the said," You have to leave the rest with me since the roll boat only hold 16 people, and there are 20 of them. The rest will be consider part of my crew what do you say?"

In the back ground the crash of the tower came, and smoke was seen in the air would the Vice Admiral think it a joke now? Even that Cliffer and Captain Gold didn't press a button it was the sound of the cannon hitting, and destroying building. He commanded his pirates to spot firing to but would the Vice admiral blame him those?
He look back as the smoke of the dock and the fire begin to spread he said,"Look like they begin he said without me you may want to stop them?"... He point toward the roll boat that was ready for him,and he 16 people to jump in. He grin then spoke one last time he said," Keep in mind you have my word that these slaves will become part of my crew,an treated the the respect as a pirate that loyal to me."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:13 pm

"Don't play dumb with me, pirate .. Gold, is that it? You have gone missing, several years ago .. either way, I can carry the rest myself. There is no way I will let you scum take people against their wills." Nemoushi responds to the man's counter-suggestion, clearly he is not intending to bargain about his offer. Apparently, he was confident enough that, even if they truly had planted bombs over the city, they wouldn't be so reckless as to just detonate them like this, therefore, there was time left to clear things out. "I will be taking all 20 hostages, the rest I will carry myself. This is the last offer .. I repeat, I can just break this ship down right away, you really want to risk, too?" he adds, an extremely pressuring sensation was spreading across the ship. Obviously, he was going to take them all with him, there was no way he'd just leave innocent civilians left behind. "So, I repeat my offer .. I take away all hostages, and you can leave. But if you dare detonate any bombs .. trust me, you will be dead within minutes... so, do we have a "deal" .. pirate?"
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Sure
Nodded his head in approval then said,"Deal."
Cliffer grin the said,"Another day Vice Admiral on dry landed next time you want be so lucky!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:58 am

With the hostages leaving the place with the boat given, and already some distance away and going back towards the devastated docks, Nemoushi has the remaining ones to clench onto himself, while he is about to take off. "You better run far away because, you will be hunted down .. and if it happens to be me, then you may as well kill yourselves .." Having said that, Nemoushi softly takes off, and begins to slowly move towards the sky, slowly so none of the hostages carrying wouldn't fall down. He was indeed an easy target, right there. Giving one last glance on the damaged ship, he continues to go towards the docks, to ensure that there were no bombs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next