One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:13 am

Once
Cliffer said, “Sir should we shoot him out the sky?"
Captain Gold said, “No I am a captain of my word let them come or hunt me down it makes no different in fact. I say we get a head start Man the ship you fools gets us out of here! We are heading to a different island where we can repair, the ship. I was thinking the island I attack a couple days ago"The remaining crew shuffle around the decks which was about 6 of them remaining the rest of the crew who died was given a proper sea burial with the sharks,and all.

He walk offer heading toward his throne room chair in the middle of the deck he said,"1st Mate Cliffer fix me boat please to the best of your skill." Cliffer grin the went off to grab some basic tools and some wood under the ship cargo they was running low on food, and supplies so they would have to land and dock soon.

The Big Cloud had completely undock and had surivive an in counter with a marine Vice Admiral ,and another high ranking marine member.
The ship calmly leave the area since the distance where the Vice Admiral had attack them that was far enough in fact they zip out of slight even those they had a small crew of 8 people total that include the captain to,andt he first mate to.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:13 am

I am free for grading for this post. increase me bountry admin please.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:19 am

((OOC: We are not the ones to issue an increase. After roleplayin, you can increase it, and then we review and if it's reasonable, we approve. Also, if you are goin to respond to this, please do so by sendin me a message. Also, please do not double post. As for the thread, I am awaitin for Max & Nik to post, so we could close this on a more complete way, of course, that one is up to you.))
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:14 am

based on what i have seen, i would say the proper valuation is around 40 mil beri
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:43 pm

(OOC: I am sure people can tell when it is ooc shadow so I didn't double post. Second you guys can keep rping if you want since captain jack is there,and such enjoy the rp,and okay nikz I update it soon.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:33 am

((OOC: I merely meant that you could add the "ooc" part at the end of the last spot. It was not a warnin or a threat, it was merely an aesthetically-based suggestion. No need to worry or think I was scoldin you. Anyway, since no one seems to post, then I presume that the thread is indeed over. Kudos~)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:12 pm

[OOC: I am making a post for me and nikz as I decided to reform the gamblers]

Karma was lying on the floor after getting hit by the cannonball. He was scratched all around his body and his face was covered with dust. It looked like he had taken a bad hit from the cannonball... Or did he actually not? The man opened his eyes and he got up by the time the enemy pirates left and he yawned. "That was a good nap... Is Vice Admiral Nemoushi done with them already?" he wondered but by the time he expressed his question, he realized that the pirates had already left as he noticed that nobody happened to be around. "Oh no... They are gone. That was quite careless of me to let them escape, don't you think, Luis?" he turned his head to Luis afterwards, asking his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:03 pm

After a while,
As the operation of taking away any casualties and injured left in the blazed rumble continues, Nemoushi is overseeing the operation. He sighs slightly, and looks across the horizon, while he speaks to Karma, but the way speaking making it look like he speaks to himself instead. "So, after all, there were no bombs planted anywhere ... what a badly played bluff. It's a shame I had no choice but to assume for the worst."

Having said that, he turns and walks towards the outskirts of the city, heading towards somewhere. "I shall have to report of the situation to the ones above. Once that is done, we can opt to attempt to pursuit them, or alert nearby islands to be on the look-out.. I shall take full responsibility for the failure of the capture attempt. You have done great here, sons."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:46 am

[[Luis]]

Luis walked behind Karma sitting down breathing, he was glad that was over with. He laughed at Karmas words "YEah Captain, it was really a huge screw up to let them go.... but i guess, you protected the people inside the city... thats more important, we saved them from being harmed... isnt that the reason we became marines or something?" Luis lit up his ciggarette as he inhaled the smoke before exhaling after a minute, breathing a sigh of relief.

[[Jack Lacroix]]

Jack was sailing on the ship, breathing heavily, he looked at the dissapearing island as he sat down to breath. One of his crew members growled "CAptainnnn we only got a little bit of treasure because they saw us and we had to drop stuff so we can runnnnn." Jack held his hand to his head "Ahhh bloomin hell, never mind then laddies, we have the next island eh??? LEts set sail to whererever there be!!!!" The crew roared with Jack as they sailed away in the Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)   The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pirate(All can join just pm me.Shadow Npc,and Max pc ,and Nikz Pc)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3