One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)

Go down 
+3
Redmerv
nikz200
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Empty
PostSubject: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 am

After A few weeks at sea The Grim Death made it to Salamthia.
A Huge Island with Active Volcano's that spewed ash and smoke, Burnt Tree's and rivers Of Lava On the coast of the island, 50 miles into the Island you come across a wasteland that stretches for day's Until you Reach A vast mountain On top of the mountain are lust forests and the grand castle Of the King Of Salamthia. Also there are a series of underground tunnels in the mountain. There are villages through out the Wasteland, all royalty and nobles live on the mountain while slaves prisoners ,cults and out casts dwell inside the moutain.

Deathwing yell's from the crows nest "Captain Unholy! we've Made it to Salamthia!. Deathwing smiles in excitement.

Unholy says with a evil glimmer in his shadow green eyes " Here the plan were going to a place called Magna Fall's there's some of the kingdom's Best warrior's Watching the land. Take Them out and we should be able to proceed into the wastelands"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:37 am

( lol by experience, the top warriors aint that much, remember Alabasta, Pell & Chaka were pwnd in a second xD)

Scoots notice the arrival of the crew and inform the royals that a suspicious ship with a giant on board make it to the country.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:42 am

A Man With Twisted Red eyes smiled "Are you sure your Not seeing things again Scoot? Who would darn Invade us That would be suicide!"
A Women dressed in red say's "Hes right Dart D Black There are some foolish pirates Approaching us,"

Dart D Black Smiled " Hold Your position's Fellow Royal's We shall wait to ambush them, Dont let them pass the Fiery plains!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:43 am

((We need marine enemies, i dont want to invade a country that is mega weak, so invite some people to join, pirates or marines))

Anubis holds onto the front of the ship and then looks to the captain : "This should be tough they are protected by the marines, and there are some pirates too......"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:49 am

(Btw , I meant scoots as observers ... but, well, I will use a char called Scoots, quite imaginary ;P)

Scoots comments that they should send 2 forces to close them as they try to pass the "Hell's road". He explains that in this narrow passing, they will have the upper hand trapping them like mice.
Scoots: So what do you say ?

Meanwhile, a meeting occurs in Marine HQ. There is a discussion about the dangerous elements after Roger's death, notably referring to Unholy as one of them.
Marine officer: Nothing is to be afraid, he have been monitoring them since Water 7. They are currently on the royal Kingdom of Salamthia.
"As you know, 5 Marine Battleships are in the closeby base, ready to attack them, as long as we get the approval from the Kingdom's superiors"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:50 am

( I think I can cover the enemies you will face, and I will make sure its a hard battle, ok ? ;P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:50 am

(Lol Its open to all and this is a powerful country )

Unholy's Looked At Anubis "Dont fret my friend, I Have faith in us, Frosty! , Fred! Greg! and Joe! your will run ahead and lure out our enemy, i know those bastards are hiding somewhere!, Mr Blue And Zalton And Nightwing your with Me and Anubis, Im sure while they are attacking Frosty's group they will send some oafter ours. thats why i want Me and anubis Hideing in the shadows or in his case sand and wait for the opportunity to counter there attack" Unholy gave off a huge evil grin.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 am

Anubis: "Be warned we need to get to the castle of this island,.. but i th issue here is to take three places, the palace, the market square and the marine barracks on the island, does everyone understand?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:00 am

Dart D. Black thinks for a short amount of time, everyone waiting.
Black: We wait till they reach the borders of the city we are now. There are bandits in the dessert, and till you come all the way from here, its certain that you will lose a lot of power. Once they reach, we attack them head on with 3 Fiery Plane squads, while trapping their exit with 2 additional squads, well hidden in the rocks closeby. For the meantime, prepare the squads, and wait to see how they bare against this kingdom's dark side (meaning the bandits and terrain).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:04 am

The Crew listen's To Anubis and nod's In agreement. While frosty ,greg,fred and Joe head off as a distraction , Unholy Whispers " This is the quickest way through the fiery plans is through those active volcanoes over there. But lucky for us we have Mr Blue With us," Silently hideing in the shadows he stays colose to Anubis and Mr blue

(OOC Hey Guys look theres a chat box =P)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:10 am

Anubis frowned slightly, he knew this country, he had visited it when he was a child, some diplomatic thing, he remembered some skilled warriors, the problem was , why were they not attacking, the ship must have been seen by now, Anubis turned to Mr Blue and Unholy, "We should hold back, let the others enter first....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:11 am

"You hear that ? Some1 is passing by"
"Ah, they woke me up, making such a fuss"
"I am bored ... havent kicked some1 in a long time, let's go!"
"Yeah!"
From 2 big rocky hills 2 massive figures jump in the path of Frosty's group.
2 giants stop their path.
"Waaanahanahanahanahana! Where are you going ants ?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:13 am

The Cute Bunny Girl Shocked Said " Oh my you guys are big boy teeehee"
Frosty Uses
Rapid Bunny Fists! Rapidly Punching at a giant's chest
"Move you naughty boy!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:17 am

The giants are surprized at the sight of that "little girl". So the giant takes the blow. It does some damage.
"Uh, you got a lot of pep bunny !"
The giant tries to punch away Frosty she is in mid-air, while the other giant raises his axe and moves it downwards to hit the rest of the team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:21 am

Greg Jumped infront of frosty and took the blow " Don't worry babe ill protect you" Greg went flying through the air.

Fred uses his black ink to try to blind the giant with the axe.

Frosty's 2 bunny brothers try to punch the giant that just sent greg flying

Unholy Still following Anubis In the distance
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:25 am

The blinded giant tries to take the ink off, letting his guard down.
The other one swiftly moves his shield on frond, so the attackers to get smacked onto it.
"Uh, pesky rookies!"

Nearby base:
"We got the Approval from Salamthia. Order Vice- Admirals "Kuro", "Shiro" "Aoi" & "Niiro" to command the other 4 Battleships, we are to move to their ship and wait them if they try to escape the battle !"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:30 am

Meanwhile Back with Unholy's Group miles away Deathwing Seeing this took careful aim at the blinded giant.

Frosty Mad Uses
Bunny Bouncing style, to get behind the giant that Punched greg,
Then Frosty Uses Fluffy Kick! to try and send the giant flying.
As Greg Slowly gets up to get back into the battle
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:32 am

( o_o" send the giant flying ? Ok, thats a little bit too much xD)

Giant gets the blows.
"Uh *he spits some blood* stubborn !"
He turns and tries to smack Frosty with a punch.
The other giant blindly tries to stomp them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:36 am

(well she is a Zoan Users =P but i did say try to send flying)

Frosty Uses
Uppercut Counter! Dodges the attack And goes for an uppercut punch to the giant jaw

As Greg Ran Back He started shooting his 2 pistols at the Giant who punched him

Joe takes him hammer and tries to smash the blind Giant's foot as Fred uses his Flaming Ink! and ignites the Ink on the blind giants head.

Meanwhile Deathwing is almost ready to take her shot
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:39 am

The giant gets shot & punched but shrugs off the pain and counter's Frosty with a head-but.
"Hey Willy, stop attacking in random (Willy is the blinded giant)!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:45 am

Frosty turn's into her Lapahn Defense form and is sent flying through the air like a white furry beech ball.
Joe who attacked The giant with his mallet, Got his Lower body Crushed under the Willy's foot ,Fred tries to pull Joe Away, While Greg uses
Melee madness! to attack with 4 differant weapons and shooting his two pistols rapidly at the other giant.

And Death Wing Uses
Dark Shot, to snipe Willy Between his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:47 am

Willy gets shot and collapses down.
"Willy? ... Wooooo !!!"
Despite the attacks, the other giant still is standing and attacks the group.
"I will be damned to die by you little punks!"
He uses his shield to smash everyone from the weight!
"Take dat!"

(If you want him, I can create a page so he can join Razz)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:49 am

Anubis was wondering when to move, the battle had ensued but he was waiting to see the person he met during his childhood, he had to avoid that person first " Captain you go on ahead, i need to gather some things....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:54 am

Greg Gets Knocked out and Frosty Two Bunny brothers Jump out of the way.
Frost Turns back Into Her Human Form,
really Mad She Uses Hopping mad!! As she Jump's Hi in the air to attempt to come Falling down on top of the Giant to crush him with her feet.

Joe Yells out loud in pain 'Fffred II Dont think Im going to make it..... please protect the Grim Death.. .protect my bbaabby... my organ's rr crushed...ug" Joe Die's From shear pain .

(OOCLol Well you better think of somthing fast to get on there good terms lol cuz the giants along ways away with being friends with them/ but if your talking about makeing another char to join our crew then awsome!!!)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:58 am

The giant makes a massive roar
"I am "Monster" Edward Bazer, I live on the oceas more than all of you, I wont let you spill my name !!!"
He gets attacked again, stumples, but then swings his head up to strike Frosty.

(I mean that "Monster" Edward Bazer up there Razz but well, maybe he should meet Unholy and go something like "Aniki?" xD lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)   Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriuous: The Invasion Of Salamthia! (Open To All)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next