One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The May Event Apocalypse

Go down 
+5
Hohei
Agthala
Cobdogred
Rodoku
Karasu(the crow)
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

The May Event Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:22 am

Enjoying the creation of captains? Good. Because the 'May Event' is here. This month my fellow moderator(s) and I have decided to create a sense of danger, instead of waiting 5 months to accomplish this we decided to do it now! Becausewehavebetterplansforholloween. So what's this month's event? Why should you be horrified that I am the one telling you this? WHY AM I ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT DON'T MATTER?! To answer all of these questions, no comment. But I'll be happy to give you the first answer!(ikr?)

This event will be a zombie apocalypse because what screams out the first week week of May better then the end of the one piece world? Don't worry, this is all filler (so even if your character turns to a zombie it won't effect things in the real one piece world). But I do expect your characters to behave like themselves. Basically this story will start with everyone separated in different parts of a giant island with an old town in the middle (I'll explain more in my first post). Everyone will start in a small group, but even though you're all separated you are all after the same goal. To survive until help comes to that island and moves all of you to safety. It could take hours, days, weeks, or even months IC before help arrives. Of course, in reality you have until the end of May, or the beginning of June, to finish this thread alive. And you do have to call for help for it to arrive, in an island where almost everything is basically dead (or undead huahuahua).

Of course, for those of you that haven't figured it out by now, I'll be the one controlling this thread. Isn't this great? For me, the admin of the advanced section, to give up my role in this thread as a character to control it instead? It's almost like I wanted 15AP a reward out of this that doesn't exist.. oksoIget15APforitbigwhoop. Everyone that survives the month in my thread will get 15AP as well. Anyone killed will turn into a zombie and lose their right to earn 15AP unless they take someone else down in the thread. There are certain zombies that infect upon bite, others don't infect at all, but after death everyone will come back as zombies their next post. And how can I make this better?! If you don't kill someone after becoming a zombie you only earn 5AP! Being a zombie has perks too, like not feeling pain, and not dying without being decapitated or having your brain blasted! Is there another way to make becoming a zombie impossibly unfair? Hell yeah! You get to infect someone else just by biting them! In five posts that same person will become a zombie after that happens unless they find a cure before time runs out! I love this. I should do these kind of things more often.

For those of you brave people that want to step into my thread please sign up in here (this thread) with one character only; the character that performs in this thread will be the one that gets the AP. Put whatever character you want to join and have fun; feel comfortable in knowing that I will~

Edit: Sign-ups close at May 8th at Midnight.

Edit: The price can be either 15AP OR 30 million Beli, depending on the choice of the one that survives/ brings down another character. Rewards will only be given after the thread finishes.

Edit:The timezone for this event is 12AM Eastern US

(This message may be edited to include other rewards, please check regularly since it may include other choices such as Beli or a seperate price all together like a character slot)

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Wed May 07, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:08 am

Ehh I only have Gale, so I guess I'll be signing him up!

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4618-gale-senter

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:13 am

You might as well just give me the 15ap right now.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4514-iken-namikaze
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:35 am

Ikari Rabu signing up...Better be scared if she turns into a Zombie...Zombie Cyborg.
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:53 pm

I'd like to introduce Shin to this thread. Even if I die fast it will probably be fun. https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t7903-shinichi-d-kuroda-done
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:09 pm

Of course you know this means ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE MOANING!!! Desais is up for the challenge
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:41 pm

ok so
1 question you cant sign up with any char right karasu.
2 will the prices be edited AFTER the event begins or is that when the prices are closed for editing completly ?

also sign kenshin yagami up

Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Leonardo M.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:19 am

Sorry for the absence, by the way...

Signing up pyro.

Last edited by aidoneus on Wed May 07, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:10 pm

Because I didn't specify which timezone, I'll give people 24 hours from this post to sign up for this event.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Eijisu wrote:
ok so
1 question you cant sign up with any char right karasu.
2 will the prices be edited AFTER the event begins or is that when the prices are closed for editing completly ?

also sign kenshin yagami up

1. This question is answered in the first post. Reread it if you want an answer.

2. The 15ap and 30 million beli will not change. If we see fit, we may add in prizes like seastone or a slot of some kind as an alternative choice to the previously listed prizes.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:33 am

Sign-ups are now CLOSED I will be creating the thread and putting the link in the next post. Give me a day or two to create the thread, then all hell will break lose.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:16 am

Click HERE for the event thread.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:51 pm

In 24 hours I'll post, regardless of who hasn't. I'll likely make posts like these 24 hours before I post. The last thing I want is to end up with a 3 month event for 15AP.
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:48 pm

yea i shall post soon i explained as to why ididnet
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:39 pm

Alright, you guys have 24 hours to post or there will be some auto hitting. For those of you that don't know you need 9 lines in your posts for them to count as a post and a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs. We have this rule to include more detail, if you feel like your post isn't even near this post limit then there's a lack of detail.

Alright, other then that there's a second warning. Everyone usually has 24-48 hours to post in the event. If I were to post without warning anyone in this thread that's completely up to me. However, I don't want the people in the thread to think I posted unexpectedly. If I decide to warn you guys it's USUALLY because something big may or may not happen in that post.

P.S. Two whole posts and nobody has died! Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 6:31 pm

Winners of the event are:
[*]Narufinal
[*]Argent
[*]Agathala
[*]Aidoneus
[*]Cobdogred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The May Event Apocalypse   The May Event Apocalypse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The May Event Apocalypse
Page 1 of 1