One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanksgiving Event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Thanksgiving Event  Empty
PostSubject: Thanksgiving Event    Thanksgiving Event  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 10:50 pm

This time a year comes around and between the sugar high from the Halloween candy or the buzz of the new toys we imagine in our minds that we'll be getting for Christmas, we often forget what this time of year is supposed to be about. Thanksgiving is about being thankful for what we have not for what we will be getting. For the November event all you have to do to participate is post below what you're most thankful for. Everyone that participates will receive their choice of 5ap or 5 million beli (per existing - approved character and yes the individual ap or beli must go to the specific character).

Happy Holidays All ~Cobdogred
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Event    Thanksgiving Event  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 2:17 am

I am thankful for this life that I am living. It really has been one crazy ride and it wouldn't be as exciting of an adventure if I didn't have my friends and family by my side. So thank you everyone for making my life such a great one!
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Event    Thanksgiving Event  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 2:32 am

To be perfectly honest, I am thankfuk for weed. So many problems solved. Thank you weed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Event    Thanksgiving Event  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 9:47 am

I am thankful for this site being a beacon of light in my some darkest day this past year and know that I can alway look toward talking to the friendly people here and help whenever i needed it. I am thankful for the site and what I could call friend I Have made on it.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Event    Thanksgiving Event  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 7:01 pm

As a member of the staff I am thankful for all of the terrific members that make up our community. Even if we're small, we're at a place where everyone knows eachother; a goal of our former site head. One that he was never able to accomplish on his time on the site.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Event    Thanksgiving Event  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Hm...What am I thankful for?  I guess I'm thankful for my computer, without whom I would have certainly gone insane by now, this site, for allowing me to continue to be creative with my special little character, and my family, of course. <Accepts prize, wiping away tears>
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Event    Thanksgiving Event  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 5:47 pm

I am thankful for not having to pay back FedLoan servicing for another year. Like, I owe them 1,000 next time I have to pay them. Good thing it's now due on July (I don't have a job Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Event    Thanksgiving Event  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving Event
Page 1 of 1