One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West Blue: A Kingdom at War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Agthala

Agthala

West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:05 pm

Ikari nodded her head at the nurse who handed her the food that she so desperately needed.  As soon as the nurse left, Ikari began to eat her food.  Well, eat is most likely the wrong word to use for such an action.  Ikari was essentially inhaling the food that was given to her.  When Gale entered the room and talked to her, Ikari would continue to inhale her food, putting up her left hand that wasn't holding the plate, sticking up her index finger in a motion that signalled that she needed a moment before speaking.  Ikari didn't seem to concentrate on the taste of the food so much.  Right now, anything tasted heavenly compared to the stale bread that she had been eating for the last three months.  Finishing her food extremely quickly, Ikari would continue sitting, staring at Gale before letting out an extremely large belch.  Coughing afterwards, Ikari would rub her throat slightly, letting out one word with a slight croak; "Hey."

At that moment, a large crash echoed throughout the building.  Ikari stood up finally and began to move slowly towards the door to see what the commotion was.  Moving over to Gale, Ikari would begin to speak again with her normally gravely voice;
"I suggest we move as quickly and as quietly as possible.  Anything able to make that crash is probably a threat."
Moving towards the door again, a sudden arm would burst through the wall of the room, hitting Ikari.  Ikari would be flung into another wall, cracking it.  Looking at the arm in the brief moment in the air, she saw the size of arm that hit it and was slightly amazed she didn't just go splat in the moment that she was hit.  The world began to fade from existence as the damage she took began to take it's toll.  Fading slowly into nothing.

A few moments later, Ikari would begin to wake up, blinking slightly as she does so.  Standing up quickly, rubbing her head, she would look at Gale.  Having missed the announcement due to being knocked out, Ikari opens her mouth to speak to Gale;
"I suggest we get out of her now.  Quietly may not be an option any more.  Oh, and for your question of how I was doing earlier; I'm fine, but I have a bit of a sore head now."
Ikari would head to the door to the room, shaking her head a bit.  She would look at Gale as she stands at the door, waiting for him to come with her.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Hellä stared at the man before her. He was... proposing? She had been slightly nervous because guards had approached them but she didn't quite understand why he was proposing to her. She didn't even know him, let alone like him. It confused Hellä a lot but she didn't have time to think about trivial matters like that. Hellä shook her head softly and smiled slightly. "I'm really sorry but this isn't the time to think about things like that. I need to evacuate all the patients since it seems that there are dangerous people around and I can't have anyone injured more than they already are. I will properly answer you when all of this is over." she said and nodded her head, apologizing for being so rude. "Is it really dangerous? I need to get this patient out and then I will come back for the rest, I can only bring one patient at once. The rest of employees are doing their best. You're looking for some people that caused ruckus right? While you look for them, would you mind talking to the nurses and doctors you see in the way and tell them to take the patients to my house?" Hellä hoped that the man actually liked her and wouldn't check Diana to see if she was one of the rebels. She also hoped they would do what she asked.

Hellä was scared now, even more than before. It didn't notice on her face, but her fingers, grabbing the wheelchair tightly, would be shaking had she not been grabbing onto anything. She gave them a small smile and waited for their answers, hoping for the best. If they didn't answer well and tried to check Diana she would have to use her arrows and harm them. Hellä wasn't sure if her plan was going to work but all she could do was wait and see if they did as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:16 pm

Diana was initially caught off guard by Hella's comment in the room, and the girl's words mulled in her brain for a time.  She wasn't offended by anything Hella had to say or anything of the sort.  It was just surprising to see such determination from such a sweet looking thing.  Not a word came from Diana's mouth, though, or any judgment in her expression.  If that was what Hella felt was right, then Diana wasn't going to make a fuss.  That wouldn't stop her from making certain that the girl made it out in a single piece regardless, but hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

Her own feet never looked so fascinating.  Diana spent most of her time as they wheeled around inspecting them.  She didn't want to risk any more attention then they had to, so it seemed like the thing to do.  That is, until a guard stopped Hella.  A nervous bead of sweat was about to begin running down her forehead until the most peculiar thing happened.  The guard proposed.  Was this a normal thing for Hella?  Diana had a perplexed expression cross her face as she glanced upwards to observe Hella's reaction.   Even now she remained collected.  How she did that, Diana didn't know.  Diana was just happy that she wasn't the center of attention while the hood was pulled over her head and covered most of her face.  Also not having to talk was a plus.  

As long as neither of them were in immediate danger, Diana was content to sit in obscured silence.  She fidgeted slightly, bringing her good arm up to give her injured shoulder a gentle rub.  There wasn't much feeling there for the time being. This was probably was a good thing, because it would most likely hurt like the dickens if it wasn't numb.  Such a strange sensation; one she wasn't used to.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:53 pm

The guard that proposed to Hella frowned for a moment, but understood why she asked him to bring the patients to a safer place. He nodded briefly and walked with the group of guards to help the patients out of the hospital. At the same time they looked for Diana, Ikari, and Gale. Diana was free to go. Many guards were swarming the hospital though, thy must proceed cautiously.

Ikari quickly found herself surrounded by guards upon awakening. The guards quickly moved towards the area the loud bang came from; they knew that's where the gorilla found them. They took out their swords and prepared themselves for battle. Exactly twenty five guards prepared to kill Ikari, and they phoned in backup from their den den mushi. Ikari had to find her way out, fighting or not, because soon the back up May be a giant animal.. And her wounds won't make that fight easy to win.

Dante quickly moved through the opponents without harming them. The form he took, where his body turns to sand and split willingly past all of them. The Krab, though, did die almost instantly after Dante passed through it five times in an instant. With his sand-spirit form the men had no way to kill him, and he had a very easy way to kill all of them.

Dante went through the archers on the top of the building, turning them all to sand upon touch and continuing forward like a missile. Dante made perfect twists and turns and forced the guards on the ground to shiver in primordial fear. Dante only aimed at the people that were somewhat a threat, apparently, and the two beasts left had an impossible time trying to find him. His speed was too fast, and his maneuverability made it impossible to see a straight line pattern.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Hellä internally sighed, relieved that the guard didn't stop them and didn't check if the patient she was wheeling around was one of the rebels, which in fact was. She made her way out of the hospital quickly without any further interference, heading to the beach. She found a ship and supposed that was Dante's ship. She encountered one small problem. Looking at Diana she tried for some minutes to figure out a way to get her to the ship, considering the other girl was in fact in a wheelchair. And walking was no option. Should she carry her? Or something like that? In the end Hellä decided to ask Diana, even though she knew that they didn't have a lot of time. Another option would be waiting for Dante and the rest, but considering the situation they were in, it wasn't exactly wise to do so.

"How are we supposed to get you there? I've been trying to find a solution but honestly, I can't think of any. And before you propose it, you're not walking. Your leg needs rest, and I'm sorry but I don't think I will be able to carry you..." Hellä hated the way she was weak and couldn't find any way to get to the ship and deliver Diana safe and sound, like she had promised. Hellä waited patiently for Diana's answer, hoping that the other girl would be able to find a way to get to the ship without injuring herself any further. "Oh, and I don't think we should wait for Dante and the rest... here, I mean. We should wait for them while aboard, considering the dangerous situation we're in..." Hellä added, her face was emotionless as always, but her voice was tinged with a bit of worry.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:30 am

Luckily the guards paid Diana and Hella no further mind and let them be on their way. Part of Diana felt like she should have felt a touch of pity for the rejected man. It surely seemed like any sort of answer besides yes for this sort of thing wasn't good, but she wasn't one to know about this sort of thing. Hella didn't seem to mind. It wasn't long until she wheeled Diana to the docks. When they reached what appeared to be Dante's ship, or so Diana assumed, the pink-haired girl appeared anxious. Not so much appeared, as her expression remained unchanged while voice had sounded worried in the slightest.

Diana's expression turned rather sheepish at Hella's remarks. They finally reach the silly ship and now it's an issue getting on it. Well, Diana could easily make some sort of contraption out of ice to get them on there. There was the potential problem of making a scene, however. That was not something she wanted to risk at the moment. Particularly after running into the lovestruck guard earlier. Diana thoughtfully placed a knuckle on her chin as her brain churned.

"We don't have much of a choice. I can think of a few ways to get us up there, but none of them are particularly subtle-" She interrupted herself and clammed up immediately as a group of guards passed within earshot. The lot of them seemed too distracted shouting into den den mushi to care about a nurse and her patient for the time being.

"Sir, are you sure they are headed this way?!"

"Everyone's spread out looking for these people, we don't have the numbers!"

Before they could even finish scrambling down the street, Diana picked up some commotion from a few streets over. They had to get moving, and fast. Hastily Diana unzipped her jacket and held it out in Hella's direction.

"Stick close, but no running. We don't need any more broken bones. You might want this though." Upon saying this, immediately wheeled herself forward towards the end of the docks next to where the ship was. It wasn't towards anything in particular. The only thing in that direction was a sudden drop to the water below. She kept rolling forwards, however, and seemed fairly confident in doing so even as she neared the edge. Before she could topple over into the drink entirely a platform of ice formed beneath her, connected to the wooden dock under. There was enough room to the side of the wheelchair for a second person. The platform grew in height until it was level with the ship, where Diana easily rolled onto the deck. Piece of cake. Except for the whole creating a scene and potentially damaging a port.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Hellä's breath was caught in her throat as she grabbed the jacket that the woman gave her, she had never really seen a power like Diana's, it was so unique and... weird? Strong. It was simply amazing, and she was rather dumbstruck staring at the girl as she wheeled herself in a sort of bridge of ice. This though, only lasted a second, as Hellä realized that this was something that would most likely attract the attention of everyone near by. Picking up her pace she walked behind Diana and to the ship. She stared at the bridge of ice and then to Diana, thinking that she had somehow underestimated this woman's strength and power. "That was amazing" she said softly, zipping up the jacket that Diana had handed to her previously. "Now what? An... ice bridge is pretty eyecatching" she commented and started wheeling Diana further into the deck of the ship, trying to go as far out of sight as she could. "I hope no one sees us... And I hope the rest will arrive soon and we will be out without much of a fight..." Hellä didn't think that these people wouldn't hold a fight, she knew now that they were really strong, but she was still worried about their wellbeing, considering that they were all injured, some more seriously than others, and a fight right now wouldn't be the best thing. "What should we do now? I've never in a situation like this... I know how to heal people, but fights and running away? This is definitively a first" she added while she fidgeted nervously.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Just when the girls made the bridge a man appeared in the horizon, like he was called by the disturbance in the force. This man looked surprisingly buff from the distance, and had a giant spear that looked a little broad at the end for it to be used for stabbing. The shadow of this weapon made it look like it was meant for slashing more then anything else. The immense man walked forward, and behind him appeared several dozen men (40 men total) and he ran forward towards the docks. Their footsteps felt heavy against the ground, because they were all very thick men. With the sun behind them it was hard to make out, but it looked obvious that they all had swords with them.

it didn't take long before the light behind them set and the men were reduced to fat men. The location they were running too was actually a snack bar that just happened to be next to Dante's ship. It had a sale on pigs on sticks, if they brought their own meat the place would cook it for them and season it for half the price. The men were happy to indulge themselves in food. However one of the men looked to the left, with some meat in his mouth, and muffled something loudly that made half of the men turn to the left, and the others to the right (they didn't know which side was left). The guards, now seeing the ice bridge, roared and ran towards the ship. They all unsheathed their weapons, but one of the men ran towards them without the sword drawn. This near obese man is the one that spoke to the ship when the entire mob stopped short a few feet from the ice sculpture.

"HOW DARE YOU- Have all of this ice without sharing it. Look, we know the ice is going to melt, so do you mind sharing some with us? The shop ran out of ice."

Just then Dante appeared flying through him, in soru speed, which looked like a breeze to the men with some sand in it, and morphed himself back to normal (with Gale and Ikari on his arms) and dropped his 'luggage' to the ground. Dante walked over to the edge of the ship, where the guards could now see him. "Sure thing, take as much ice as you like! We're leaving now, so you can keep all of it." Dante tried to hide his face with his black turban, which helped immensely.

Dante suddenly opened the sails, put the anchor on the ship by the lever, and set sail to the oceans while waving at the obese men chunking away at the ice with their swords. Dante turned around to the two women in front of him and bowed,

"I'd like to thank you both.. no, thank you all for helping me. I could not have done this without you." Dante then brought himself back up again after bending his head down and looked at both of them directly (he casually exchanged glances every few seconds). "Before I tell you guys something that's important I'd like to know if you have any questions for me. I'll do my best to answer them."
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Ikari looked around the room as the men began to flood in, surrounding herself and Gale as she wandered towards the door.  Stepping back towards Gale, Ikari began to look at the men and formulate a plan in her head, muttering all the while.  There were 20-plus men in the room and they were only two.  There were likely more outside the door, waiting for them to step through so they could be captured.  Or killed.  Killed was always an option.  The large gaping hole in the wall was another exit, however a giant arm had just come through there and punched Ikari into the opposite wall.  She was less than keen to go through that exit knowing that a giant creature might be waiting to squish both her and Gale.  Gale could be fine with his powers and all, but Ikari currently had bones that weren't exactly resistant to squishing.  She could not recover from going squish.  Looking at the wall that Ikari had flown into she leaned towards Gale, whispering while moving her left hand to grab her right hand from her wrist;
"I'm going to need to use you as a shield, Mudbo-"

Suddenly, everything was a blur.  Ikari couldn't explain or even make sense of what happened but she fell onto a ship.  After stopping, she could feel her body wanting to heave up what little she had eaten.  Ikari ran to the edge of the ship and covered her mouth with her hand.  Ikari stayed there as the ship moved away.  Turning around after Dante had finished speaking, she clenched her fist and started yelling at him;
"I have a few questions for you! The hell was that, how did you do that can you n-", Ikari covered her mouth with her hand as she felt herself begin to eave again, "Never do that again.  I know you're made of sand and all, but I'm sure Mudboy and Snowcone here can't move at that speed, especially while carry the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:12 pm

After Diana and Hella had boarded the ship, everything fell into place surprisingly nicely.  Hella even showed amazement at the ice bridge she had constructed.  Diana was wordless and slightly flustered by the compliment, almost to the point of being embarrassed.  Luckily the two of them weren't alone for much longer.  Relief passed over Diana's face as she saw Dante, Ikari and Gale climbed onto the ship.  It was good to see that they were relatively unharmed.  She rested her head on the wheelchair and sighed.  Diana wouldn't have been able to live with herself for some time if one of them didn't make it, and she escaped and someone didn't.

"It's good to see you are all... relatively well."  Diana stated sympathetically after Ikari had said her piece, while looking rather sick to her stomach.  Gale and Dante looked like they were in rough shape as well.  She herself was exhausted and sore beyond compare.  There wasn't  anything in the world she would rather have than some quiet and sleep for the time being.  Dante mentioned telling the group of them something important, however.  While Diana didn't have any questions that needed immediate attention, there were a few burning at her mind.  Who was he, what was he planning on doing next?  How far was it until the next island where she could get off?  She remained silent as her eyelids were beginning to droop.  The adrenaline of running was starting to wear off.  Sleep sounded amazing right now.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:34 am

Hellä was surprised by Dante's sudden appearane with the rest of the people she had seen in the hospital. They still looked really injured and Hellä was worried that all that movement could have affected them and worsened their wounds. She approached Ikari as she talked to Dante, Hellä honestly didn't have anything to say to the man, she was here doing her job, taking care of the injured and hopefully help them with anything necessary, so there was no need to question his reasons, her gut told her that he was a man to be trusted, and that was enough for Hellä. She grabbed onto Ikari's hand and placed her other hand on Ikari's shoulder. "I understand if you want to question his motives and other things, but please, remember you are injured and are in no shape to stand up and walk around the ship. Sit down and continue talking if that's what you want, but rest" Hellä talked gently in her 'work' tone, trying to persuade Ikari into sitting down and resting a bit.

She turned to Dante and nodded softly. "I appreaciate that you brought them without any further injuries, however, I beg of you to not cause any more harm to them, I don't think their bodies will be able to handle it without two weeks of rest at least. And by the way, I have nothing to ask about who you are and things like that, I'm here to take care of them and that's all I need. I believe I can trust you, I hope I'm not wrong" Hellä said sincerely, hoping that Dante would understand that she didn't want to seem cold and emotionless, but just that she was doing her job, and that's all that mattered to her. Then she turned to Gale, "Please, sit down as well" with a bit of worry in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Dante smiled when he heard the three personalities speak to him. Ikari was mostly motion sick and asked Dante to never move in that speed with them again. Dante scratched the back of his head with a confused expression, "I'm sorry about the motion sickness, next time I'll ask before grabbing and moving in my Sand Spirit gear." Dante tried not to say much more to Ikari, since saying something wrong might have her punch his face. He just got his body reformed after major arrows and the occasional beating to his body. Dante still had cuts and bruises throughout his body, but he hid them well. The doctor did a good job at bandaging him.

Diana didn't seem as thrilled and energetic as the others. Dante didn't realize it but she went through the most out of the group. More pain, she had her calf penetrated by a dangerously powerful arrow, she flew down a building after fighting the archer, then got her eardums almost popped by roaring lions. It wasn't easy to be Diana, but she definitely made a difference. In the battles she focused on helping the people around her and left Gale and Ikari to fight the black knight, whose only weakness was sneak attacks. Diana did just that from above and killed him, with the help of Ikari and Gale whom pushed him towards the castle gates. Today was a very stressful day, and she got probably no rewards out of it other then a big bounty on her shoulders.

Hella talked to Ikari about calming herself and sitting down, the same for Gale, and asked Dante to let them rest for at least two weeks. She then told Dante that she hoped he could trust him, and he nodded. "Consider us on vacation until the next island.. but it's more or less three weeks away. We'll have plenty of time to relax." Dante might have lied slightly, there's a few island along the way to his next destination but now that they're wanted the marines might be looking for them in those areas. It's better to skip several and make them think the group is heading backwards instead of towards the grand line.

Since nobody asked Dante anything, he can now speak. "I believe that we've all arrived here for a reason. It is fate that you all came to this island and helped me defeat the evil king of this kingdom. Through the new king's tears he will grow a large and magnificent kingdom where every citizen can rest at ease knowing that the next day will have peace. You all helped me accomplish this. But it doesn't end here.. corruption is everywhere in the world, and my plan is to stop it with the help of loyal and spirited revolutionaries. I'd like for those revolutionaries to be all of you." Dante gave them a moment to ingest that information. He didn't want to overwhelm them so he gave them a good ten second of silence before he continued talking.

"You've all done a lot of work today, and it's possible that we'll have powerful foes in the future. This is a thankless job on most days, but there are always those few moments when this job suddenly becomes clear through the eyes of the villagers that know what we did. Some of you may die, others might want to leave, and I understand these things. But all I am asking for is to lend me your powers until you feel like you can't any longer. I'll do my best to make sure my dream becomes a reality."

Dante watched the reactions of the people around him, but was interrupted by an arrow that had papers attached to it. Dante looked back and saw a single figure in a very far distance. Apparently the king had one more ace archer up his sleeve.. or was it an archer from another country or division? Dante picked up the papers attached to the arrow and looked at each of them individually before looking back at the crew.

"Alright.. so we're all wanted." Dante showed the wanted posters to everyone.

Ikari
'The Steel Matyr'
Wanted Dead or Alive: 15 million belli

Gale
'Terracota Knight'
Wanted Dead or Alive: 15 million belli

Hella
'The Cold Doctor'
Wanted Alive: 50 belli

Diana
'The Ice Princess'
Wanted Dead or Alive: 17 million belli

Dante
'The Sand Spirit'
Wanted Dead or Alive: 27 million belli

Dante tried his best to smile, "I'm not forcing any of you to stay with me, but all of us together can make sure these bounties don't turn into a problem. Bounty hunters might come after us, and even marines, but together they won't be able to grab any of us."
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 12:32 pm

Ikari was breathing somewhat heavily after her slight rant.  If it was possible to see emotion, steam would be flying from her ears.  She gave a slight grunt as recognition to Dante's statement.  Her breathing was becoming steadier and it was clear to see that she was calming down.  Slowly, but she was definitely calming down.  Then again, calm wasn't exactly a word to describe how Ikari behaved.  Her breathing stopped for a single moment as Hella grabbed her hand and held her shoulder.  Ikari looked to her slowly as she went on about how she should relax.  After she finished, Ikari moved away slowly from Hella and Dante spoke up.

Ikari wandered as Dante continued to speak.  It seemed she was finally calm, or at least as calm as she would ever get.  Looking at Dante, Ikari chuckled slightly as he finished, smirking when she opened her mouth to finally speak her mind;
"You saw me in the cells and you got me out.  Even if I wanted to leave now, I owe you a debt and I intend to repay it.  I'll go where-ever you need me to but should I decide that our paths are too different, I'll make no hesitation in leaving."
Ikari headed towards the door that lead into the bowels of the ship and opened it as a sudden thunk in the wood caused Ikari to look around and see Dante holding papers.  Ikari raised and eyebrow at the man and waited to see what he had to say.  Ikari smirked when she learned she was wanted and laughed ever so slightly at the mention of bounty hunters and marines;
"Don't worry, I'll make sure anyone stupid enough to try and take our heads loses their own.", Ikari turned around to look back down towards the steps, "I'll find somewhere to set up my work station.  Try to ignore any large bangs or booms you may hear. Unless you hear me scream, in which case Doc, you should probably run towards me as if someone's life was in danger.  Because it might."
With that, Ikari went into the bowels of the ship, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:29 pm

Dante's words were a bit much for Diana at the moment.  There was even more they would have to deal with after all this?  She sank into her chair at the mere thought of jumping off another tower, or having to run her frosty hand through someone's skull.  The thought of it still sent chills down the length of her back.  That was not something she wanted to make into a habit.  Diana was still speechless as a sudden arrow flew past and interrupted what Dante was saying.  More archers, lovely.

To Diana's relief, Ikari calmed down significantly after Hella went over.  She was certainly an energetic handful.  If what Dante said was true, the group of them would be together for at least a few more weeks.  Diana wasn't entirely sure what to do at that point.  Having a bounty could become a serious problem.  Rolling over to where Dante was holding out the posters, Diana spotted one with her on it and carefully took it for a closer look.  He wasn't joking.  17 million, for her head?  She wasn't an outlaw!  They only did what was right.  At this point the little amount of color in her face had drained entirely.

"W-what?  There must be some sort of mistake... I'm certainly not royalty," she muttered, flabbergasted.  The poster slipped from her fingers and drifted to the floor.  What would her family think?  First she ran off with hardly a peep, now she had such a significantly sized bounty?  She was turning into a hooligan.  A murderous, tower jumping hooligan.  Was she supposed to turn herself in, keep working with this group, or something else entirely?

"I can't-.... don't-.... I n-need some time to think!"  Diana hastily spun the wheels of her chair to the door Ikari went through earlier and opened it.  Stairs?  Of course there were stairs.  She couldn't do stairs while confined to a wheel chair.  Flustered, she closed the door as her face turned a rather telling shade of scarlet.  The side of the deck opposite of the current discussion seemed the most appealing to her at that moment.  Rolling over to the farthest corner and stopping by the railing, she tried to drown out whatever else was going through her mind by simply watching the waves pass by the ship.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:04 pm

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t7953p100-west-blue-chaotic-vacation-at-las-camp (Because the full rotation took longer then expected I'd like to ask all of you to post in this thread, I'll need Joy to post in this thread before going to that one. Everyone else is fine to post in the thread just linked).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Blue: A Kingdom at War
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next