One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)

Go down 
+4
Aidoneus
Karasu(the crow)
Eijisu
Hysteria
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hysteria

Hysteria

Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Avis Ridley was not in good shape.  Even when it came to previous shichibukai get-togethers, that was the most violent and bloody one in quite a while.  It might've been better for her to not get as involved in all the fighting, but that wouldn't have been any fun.  There was a hint of regret, however, the longer she sat alone and in pain on her ship.  Maybe she should have taken Karasu's offer.  The closest inhabited piece of land that Avis knew of was the Shabondy Archipelago.  While it wasn't her first choice for a stop, it would have to do.  There was bound to be a competent doctor somewhere on the island.

Sailing the Grand Line wasn't exactly something she was capable of doing in her sleep, so Avis remained awake the entire night.  To say the least, she was looking rough.  The lower half of her pant leg was sliced off, revealing the gunshot injury to her knee.  The wound had stopped bleeding, but beyond that hadn't improved much.  Caked blood covered her calf which she didn't feel the need to clean off quite yet.  That, on top of a banged up shoulder and a fractured rib kept her plenty busy as her ship sailed.  She spent the night trying to keep a reasonable body temperature, but the blood loss and chill in the air proved this to be difficult.  Even after the sun was up her skin had significantly less color than usual.  

When she was able to spot the mangroves on the distant horizon, Avis sighed in relief.  Then coughed rather unhealthily.  Breathing wasn't exactly a piece of cake at the moment.  Making sure to grab plenty of belli to stash in her pockets, Avis limped onto the docks with a coat draped across her shoulders for warmth.  She chose to make port in grove 60, on the outskirts of the Marine-controlled area of the archipelago.  Avis kept her eyes peeled for the nearest clinic.  Hopefully it wasn't far.  Some sleep and a warm meal afterwards sounded absolutely divine.  And booze.  But even she had her priorities for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:42 pm

Avis wouldn't have to go far to find a clinic the building was. rather average looking if it wasent for the fact it was  longer than the other ones implying plenty of room inside. Over the door there was a sign saying herbalist & apothecary and painted beneath that with smaller black letters doctor. Voices could be heard from the inside and soon a man wearing a closed lab coat would come out accompanied by a older woman whom he gave instructions. "remember now miss freeman mix the herbs with boiling water and let it cool of then drink it. you need to do this 3 times a day for 2 weeks time then you will soon feel better. Miss freeman promised she would do that and hurried down the street to get home.

the man however (shin) stood outside the shop just enjoying the sun with a slight smile on his lips, a smile that faded as soon as he let his eyes gaze over the people on the street and he noticed avis. The first thing he noticed was that she limped after a closer look he noticed that her leg was bloody and that her posture seemed a bit odd maybe because other injuries if he would guess the shoulder. With a sigh he left the store and walked up to her and noticed that she seemed rather pale "excuse me miss i do not need to be rude or anything but that wound in your leg need to be looked at before it gets infected" he got quiet for a few seconds before he continued "as it so happen my clinic is just across the street if you wish i could take you there and look over your injury and maybe order a warm meal god knows you look like you could use one"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Herbalist & Apothecary, huh?  Sounded harmless enough.  Her eyes briefly scanned him from head to toe.  The lab coat wearing herbalist didn't seem to her as particularly untrustworthy, but one could never be too careful.  Although she wasn't exactly in a position to be picky at the moment.  This was a grove with heavy marine influence after all.  Surely they would be competent enough to take care of a simple herbalist if he was a shady individual.  Maybe.  Hopefully.  That potential for hot food sounded pretty appetizing, too.  She pondered silently for a time, eventually deciding to give a reluctant nod of her head.

"Fix me up and I'll pay you handsomely," Avis responded with a suspicious glance, rattling the coins in her pocket.  "No funny business, no small talk.  Then we can both be on our way."  Her expression wasn't particularly threatening, but it lacked any warmth whatsoever.  Although she wasn't keen on entering some random stranger's office, she was sore.  And ridiculously tired.   If the man agreed, she would follow him into his clinic.  Reluctantly.  On the oft chance something did go wrong, Avis did have her blades with her.  Wounded or not she could still put up a fight.  It might be a pleasant outlet for stress release after that horrid government meeting.
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:33 pm

that she scanned him dident pass him by and that lead him to the conclusion she was probably a pirate specially since she seemed to have come from grove 60 a place where lot of pirates docked due to it being at the edge of marine territory, but still be it marines or pirates she was still injured and therefore a patient, he let out a small sigh of course he couldn't think like that once he joined the marines. he smiled at her and nodded 

"fair enough you will be up and running in no time" he offered her his shoulder as support as he slowly walked back to the store. on the way back he called for a street kid to run down to the restaurant and come back with some food. Once back in the store he pointed to a bed in a smaller room "you can put your swords in the corner there then lay down in the bed while i prepare some stuff i gonna need. Herbs bandages needle and thread." he then left her as he went into the back room to get the things he had mentioned and mix up some herbs, first a salve that would be pored inside the booze to clean the wound and kill possible bacteria another to work as a painkiller as he guessed she wasn't the kind of person that wanted to be put to sleep while he tended to her injuries. He then sterilized the needle, While he was doing all that he asked her if she had any other injuries and when the boy came back he told him to give her the food but not the booze. 

Once everything was prepared he went back to her his hands holding the plate with the stuff he had prepared and two wines that came out from his coat carrying a water bucket with a sponge to wash away the dried blood. The wines obviously revealing him to be a devil fruit user and based on the wines it would probably not be that hard to figure out what kind
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:21 am

Avis hesitantly set her blades against the wall in the corner of the small room.  Even if she could make use of them when they were at a distance, she much preferred the feeling of carrying them.  They made her feel significantly more secure.  It probably would make it difficult to take a good look at her injuries, though.  While the herbalist was in the next room, Avis sat on the bed.  She wasn't going to risk getting too comfortable quite yet.  The moment she did she would be out like a light and out for hours.  There would be time for sleep after all was said and done.  From outside, Avis heard the doctor ask about her injuries.

"Gunshot wound to the back of the knee.  My rib's killing me...  Shoulder's seen better days, too- is that for me?"  The enthusiasm in her voice piqued up when a boy passed by with food and drink.  Avis' brows furrowed in mild disappointment when she was only given the plate, but at least the food was not tampered with.  To her knowledge.  When the plate was set down beside her, she gladly picked it up and shoveled some of the food into her mouth.  It could've been messed with for all she knew but Avis didn't care.  Her stomach was temporarily satisfied for the first time in a long while it seemed.

Once she was finished with the food for the time being, Avis removed her jacket and laid down on her stomach on top of the cot.  She tried to put herself at ease.  Folding her arms in front of herself, she rested her chin on them.  The position put pressure on her injured abdomen and caused her to wince in the slightest.  It wasn't enough to fully break her focus on remaining awake and observing the doctor.  Seeing...  whatever things they were carrying a bucket and sponge was a strange sight.  Must be some sort of devil's fruit, or some other ability.  No matter.  She would keep an eye on it, but there was no reason to panic yet.
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:53 am

the boy nodded in response to avis question then after handing the plate of food to her and the booze to shin he took one look at her sword and ran out of there. Shin on the other hand waited until his patient have had something to eat while listening to what she said "well if you are not coughing up blood its safe to say it didn't pierce your lung or any other vital organ i would still recommend you not moving to much. i still think i need to take a look on that and your shoulder i hope your not ticklish ." he did hope she wasent gonna misunderstand his joke since that could cause problem. "this might hurt a little i have to clean ur wound i will use a combination of water booze and some herbs to kill possible bacteria and prevent it from getting infected, i will then apply a salve that will numb the area around your wound so i can sew it close so dont panic if you cant feel part of your leg" 

After saying that he waited before he pored the mixture over her wound to loosen up the clothed blood and wipe it off with a sponge. Once the wound was clean he grinned as he saw the wound it was amazing that she could even walk and more amazing that the bullet had not hit anything vital, he took the salve from the plate and started to carefully rub it around the wound, at first it would probally feel cold then she would feel a slight sticking sensation in her leg (like when it falls asleep) then nothing at all. He waited a few minutes before he took the needle and thread and using small stitches so it wouldn't be as visible stitched it close.

he took a few minutes to breath before he stood up and placed his hands on her hips moving them upwards touching gently pressing her ribs to see how many if any other ribs was broken it was only one. he then proceed and carefully touched her shoulder pressing at certain points in it gently to see if it was broken before he talked to her again "well besides being banged up nothing is really wrong with some rest it gonna be normal again, it gonna hurt though i can give you some herbs that you can take for the pain. As for your ribs there seem to be only one broken and i recommend you rest for now and we bandage it up tomorrow and as long as you dont get into fights it should heal up nicely"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:03 am

As the disinfectant came in contact with her sensitive wound, Avic flinched noticeably. The burning sensation didn't last long. It was followed by a chilling feeling and a prickly feeling then none at all. Being unable to sense the stitches as they were being made was certainly a strange concept. Not to mention the lack of pain in her knee was a very welcome change. It was bound to return after the numbness disappeared, but she was pleasantly pleased. Although she took the stitches reasonably well, Avis was not keen on what followed.

"Watch it, pal." She snarled slightly as his hand passed over the injured area of her abdomen. Her muscles tensed as the doctor pressed his hands against her ribs and shoulder. Most people that got that close to her for such an amount of time usually ended up skewered. Or worse. Before the herbalist could make Avis feel overly anxious, he was done and gave his prognosis.

"No guarantees..." Avis muttered under her breath when the doctor suggested she shouldn't get into fights for a time. Now that she thought about it, she wasn't entirely sure what to do at this point. The Derge problem didn't interest Avis much. Pirates were bound to scramble for the fallen yonkou's scraps. Her mind was getting fuzzier by the minute though. With her stomach appeased and her wounds tended for the most part, Avis' exhaustion was becoming overbearing. The mention of finishing her treatment tomorrow caused her tired eyes to widen in the slightest. She didn't intend it to take that long. But she was already laying on the bed... and there was food. Maybe a quick nap wouldn't hurt. Her eyelids were rather heavy from the night of sleepless sailing, after all. What difference would it make if she slept on her vessel or in the clinic? This herbalist didn't seem like the homicidal maniac kind of fellow.

"Fine," was the only word Avis reluctantly gave in response. She rolled over onto her uninjured side and stretched her arms. After shutting her eyes and releasing a heavy sigh, she fell asleep almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:29 am

Shin smiled as his patient fell asleep he knew she was more tired than she let on. He waited for a few minutes just to make sure she wouldn't roll over and put to much weight on the injured rib. while he waited he also took the chance to look at the swords she had brought with her from the looks of it it was really good craftsmanship behind it and they looked more than able to do their job, on the other hand he wasn't a weapon smith so how could he know for sure. After a while he went and got a pillow that he carefully put under avis head and a blanket he put over her before he went into the back room to prepare some new salves and potions, specially a few painkilling ones that the female could take with her when she left. after finishing he went up and put a closed sign on the door before he went and laid down on a bed in the work room it had been a hectic day and he figured the female wouldn't wake up for a few hours so he might as well get some rest himself. 

after a few hours he woke up and grabbed a book from the bookshelf he begun to read waiting for his patient to wake up
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:25 am

A giant submarine emerged from the water in a sudden manner. Water slid from the top of the shown submarine almost instantly, like the metal itself was smooth as could be. The hatch of the submarine opened with Karasu, and his morning spiky hair, looking up at the sun. Karasu didn't hate the darkness, but something about moving underwater to not be detected by a moving ship while at the same time looking at every scan possible to detect a giant shark took out his need to look at the sun.. and land. Out here he would have no problems fighting the opponent(s). Karasu agreed to let Verve join his crew temporarily in their travels in exchange for keeping Bruce off his trail if he tried to interfere with any potential business Karasu had to take care off. Verve would prove to be very useful, from what Karasu had seen from Verve so far.

Karasu waited for his vulture to fly out of the hatch with the little room behind his back and the back-side of the tube leading to the main hall of the submarine. The vulture flew in the sky and slowly landed on Karasu's right shoulder. He climbed up to the top and looked at Shabondy. Karasu remembered the last time he was there, he was dressed as a tourist. This time he'd have to be less.. talkative. Karasu had his vulture fly to the sky, with Karasu with him, and landed on the shore about a mile from Avis's ship. He was in an area with the number 49 on it. Karasu wasn't worried about pirates trying to grab the ship; Grace and Tough were going to stay inside, after all. Karasu took off his coat and walked to the nearest clothing store. When he came out he had a long white furred dark brown coat with the bottom almost touching the floor. Fur was in the hooded area, the sleeves, and the bottom of the coat almost touching the ground. Every edge of the coat had fur on it. Karasu wore black sunglasses and a black wig. The only noticeable thing about him, from being Karasu The Crow of Death,  was the scar on his left cheek. It looked like a beast had scratched him; three open scars were there, like claws.

Karasu waited in a room he rented for a day. In there he listened to the doctor and Avis's conversation. She was going to sleep there for the day. Karasu's crew was left with a note, each of them had them in their rooms. He also left a note to Verve.

To all DIA members,

You may walk around shabondy at your free will, but I suggest not causing havoc. If you have business to attend too (Dagon) I suggest you do it quietly. I'll try to cover your trail, but if it gets out of hand unneeded blood will have to be shed. Grace and Tough will stay in the ship; there's no telling what Bruce might try to do.

To Verve,

I'd like you to make sure Bruce doesn't get in the way of my plans for today. If he shows any hostility I'd like to ask you to calm him down (even if he's asleep). I'd like to make sure my meeting with Avis goes without any troubles. You can follow me if you're bored with the assignment, just don't expect my situation to be any more entertaining. Strategy wise, it wouldn't hurt to follow the target (me) either.

Karasu waited in the hotel until the day cleared. When it was the next day he walked out of the hotel early. Karasu walked towards the clinic he heard the conversation from and waited outside. Karasu leaned against a nearby tree while facing the door of the clinic. The sign said closed so it would make sense for a patient to be waiting outside. He didn't look very sick, but he wasn't about to hurt himself to look like a patient for a clinic. Not like half of the people that go to a clinic are sick anyways. Karasu's vulture was on the top of the tree he was leaning on. Steel (his pet vulture) is so high up that it's near impossible to se him with normal eyes. The trees are that tall, after all. Underneath the shades his eyes are closed; he's listening to the inside.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Verve

Verve jumped off the ship and leaped at soru speed to a nearby tree. He blended with the shadows there. He knew Karasu would know he was there, but no one would detect him if they didn't already know he was hiding. Even karasu would likely not see him, as he would be moving around at soru speed, which is known to be too fast for human eyes to follow. He decided he would pay attention from a distance, and look out for Bruce. Being close but far from Karasu at the same time allowed him freedom to move, the information he sought to be obtained, and for him to fight bruce should push come to shove. He sipped some of his poison, relishing in the pain and satisfaction.

Dagon

Dagon understood his master's implications immediately. He grabbed his blade, and stepped out of the ship.

Shift

Dagon was shifting to find the slave grounds. The celestial dragons had three main areas for slaves: the slave grounds, their boarding, the training rooms, where they are trained to fight, be slaves, or do whatever their supposed to do, and at their job location. If he freed the slaves from the slave grounds by breaking the chains and removing the collar as he had done once before a long time ago, they could make a quick escape without notice, until the workers and conditioned return. Next, he would go to the training grounds. By defeating the overseers, and destroyed the transponder snails, he could free the slaves-in-training. Then, he would break into the homes, including the kitchens and other work places, and free them one by one and helping them escape one by one. Or group by group, depending.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:50 pm

"Duuun dun duuun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun" Bruce hummed a catchy tune as he neared the shores of Shabondy . His dorsal fin was out of the water showing, it felt good. The sun was warm and so was the water. Unlike the two other Shichibukai, Bruce was able to get plenty of rest while on his way. He used the underwater currents to float him along and only had to adjust slightly to keep on the right track.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Sakura sat straight up, awaking from her deep slumber.  Yawning, she would comb her fingers through her bright blonde hair.  Getting up, Sakura would find her boots and quickly slip them on.  She was wearing what was now her usual uniform; camo cargo-pants, black tank top and her boots, the right one of which had a small blade attached next to it for ease of access.  Finishing dressing, Sakura went to pick up her violin case, with violin inside, and proceeded to carry it on her back.  About to leave her room, Sakura notices the note at the corner of her eye.  Ofcourse an assassin managed to get into her room without her noticing.  She'd need to work on her observation skills while sleeping.  Can't have someone coming into her room to kill her now, can she?  Yawning once more, Sakura shook her head and went to read the note.

With a silky voice that hid a slight venomous tone underneath it, Sakura began to talk to herself at a low level;
"Ofcourse, I've just come back from an extremely long vacation and what's the first thing that I do when I come back from said vacation?  Why, go on another vacation.  Urgh..."
Sakura went to the entrance of the Sub and proceeded to exit.  Once on shore, Sakura took the violin out of her case and began to play as she aimlessly walked around Shabondy.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:28 pm

[Avis]

Avis' slumber was uneventful but restful.  She laid sprawled out on the mattress with one leg spilling onto the floor.  Her eyelids opened lazily for a moment but closed soon after.  The thoughts in her head meandered drearily for a time.  She pulled the blanket further up until it covered her head.  When did she end up getting a blanket, or a pillow for that matter?  Where was she again?  Avis jolted awake as her heart skipped a beat and sat upright.  Warm rays of sun were coming through the slits in the blinds and casting light on the wall.  Avis intended on only sleeping for a few hours, but night had already come and gone.

"Aaagh.  What time is it... Doc?  Hello?" Avis groaned as she rubbed the tiredness from her eyes.  While she wasn't in full out pain from her injuries any more, her muscles still ached.  That she could deal with.   A couple of bandages and she was good to go.  After paying the herbalist, she would need to find a comfortable place to think over her options in peace next.  It would be better to decide on a course of action sooner than later.  Maybe smash some small-time pirates into the ground.  Some excitement in her veins would be nice.

[Jack]

Jackson Sorel.  Not many knew his name, and he liked it that way.  Even fewer knew that he was currently in the form of a common stray cat.  He sat on the front steps of the Human Auction house in grove 1, soaking in the sunlight with an occasional tail flick.  Plenty of wealthy members of elevated society would attend the auctions.  With them came plenty of money.  That money would go to paying for slaves, which then is stored somewhere on site before being taken to a bank.  Of course, if something happened before then...  Jack could be a very wealthy individual and break some unfortunate aristocrats' hearts.  

"Look, a kitty~!" Jack's thoughts were interrupted as his ears darted in the direction of a small girl, visiting the auction house with her incredibly well-dressed parents by the looks of it.  The enthusiastic youngster was running towards him with her arms outstretched.  As she closed in on Jack, he backed into the corner with a semblance of horror.  "Don't play with that, dearest.  Your dress will get filthy."  The father gently grabbed the young girl by the shoulder and led her inside as tears started welling up in her eyes.  Before the man turned back around entirely, he had a quizzical expression on his face.  Was that cat sticking out its tongue at him?   There was probably something wrong with the animal.  

Jack decided then was a good time to leave the front of the auction house and meander to the back.  Slaves to be sold in the auction were taken through the rear door, to avoid causing a scene, and that was his best chance to get in.  A pair of guards armed with rifles and cutlasses stood watch outside.  They needed to be taken care of.  Somehow.  Jack would have to work on that.  Then find where exactly they keep the money from winning bids, and escape with it.  Before the end of the auction.  Without getting caught.  Maybe he should have planned this out a bit more in advance... but that would ruin the fun.  Jack reclined lazily in the grass nearby as he planned his next move.

Last edited by Hysteria on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:54 pm

shin had put his book aside and was now working on some ointments potions and salves. When his patient in the next room suddenly woke up he sighed and smiled before putting the vial down and walked to the kitchen to get some lunch for them both while he responded to her groans. "its around lunch time you slept all night so i brought u a blanket and a pillow" If she actually walked into the kitchen now she would probably be surprised over how casually shin used his devil fruits powers to everyday chores like buttering bread and take stuff from shelf's. When leaving the kitchen he was holding a plate with 2 cups of tea 2 bowl of soup and some bread with orange marmalade he made himself from the orange trees he was growing out in the backyard.  As he entered the room where she was laying he put the plate down on the table next to the bed and used his vine to pull out a chair for him to sit down on, not thinking about how his patient might react. "help your self if your hungry, i also prepared some salve for you to take with you that you can put on your shoulder it will help remove the pain until its healed properly." he laughed softly "and since you seem to be the kind of person that get into fights allot i prepared a jar of salve to smear on possible wounds you get that will prevent infection and remove the pain,and this" he took out a tiny jar "will stop blood flow use it with caution."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Karasu sighed, Avis was already up but she didn't sound like she was moving. It was already past noon by this point, which meant he was outside the clinic for a good... three hours. Karasu had enough of the waiting. He walked to the door with the closed sign and slammed the side of his fist on the wall repeatedly. "'Ey!! Get witt' DA Pragraammin!! Get to da chopah doar! I got sum pain on mai bakk that's continuud foah.. a guud day." Karasu had a very.. different accent this time. He decided to mock a man he had heard talk once, his name, if he recalled, was Arnold. He was a cyborg with sunglasses and a leather jacket whom claimed to be from the future.. he was a crazy man, regardless the accent was one that Karasu wanted to try out.

"Get with da Pragaammin!!" Karasu kicked the door down, since it was old, and looked around noticing nothing. He was in the waiting room apparently. Karasu hid his pistols behind his coat very well, so nobody would see it unless he removed the very long and wide coat (it was also pretty thick). Karasu still had his eyes closed under his sunglasses and followed the noises he heard before. Eventually he walked in a room with the doctor.

"Do yyaa no abaut da pragraam?! Eet meins you gotta deu yur jab." Karasu had one hand on his back, symbolizing the universal symbol for pain.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:45 pm

Avis could get used to this kind of treatment.  Most people were either scared out of their wits or planning on ways to murder her when she dealt with them.  Being treated respectfully like a normal person was strangely refreshing.   After eating the soup and bread, Avis was wide awake and feeling better compared to the previous night.  The vine shooting out from him and pulling up a chair didn't phase Avis in the slightest.  She dealt with devil's fruit users on a daily basis, and she herself had gained powers from one.  This particular skill must have something to do with vines in particular, or possibly plant in general.  No matter.  

"I owe ya one, doc.  I don't think I ever got your name."  Avis took the herbalist's salves in one hand, and tossed him a bag of coin with the other.  It was more than enough to cover the food and stay for the duration of her stay.  The moment she grabbed her swords and headed for the door, it was smashed open and a man barged in to complain about some sort of pain in his spine.  His accent was...  unique to say the least.  Avis struggled to keep a straight face.  Ever so slightly, the edge of her mouth gave the faintest of smirks.  This man didn't seem like a threat, and she considered an attempt to send him right back where he came from that very second.  But it seemed rude to do so without asking the herbalist.  It was his business after all.

"Want me to take out the trash on the way?"  she asked the doctor, respectfully.  "It'd just take a minute of my time."  Avis crouched slightly to stretch the muscles in her legs in preparation.
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:09 pm

"my name is shin Narazawa nice to meet you miss. oh come to think about it i belive i never got your name either, and its nothing to talk about im just doing my job." he captured the bag of coins he tossed him and his eye widened slightly as he weighted it in his hand that would be more than enough to pay for what he had done for her.  he went to put the purse in a safe before goin to open the door as she talked to her "you are welcome to stay here miss i have a guest room that are currently unused for patient that have nowhere to go or just want to take it easy while they recover" He never got any chance to say anymore before his door got kicked in and the man who had done it walked in claiming to have a back pain. with a sigh he tossed the purse on a desk in the corner as he then turned around looking at the man. and responded to avis question "i belive he can be more of  fight than you think miss that door was new and he just kicked it in like nothing, something that a person with the back pain he claims to have would not been doing since it put a strain on the back. not to mention that a normal patient would not have kicked the door in in the first place as its a felony.. and remember miss your not suppose to fight because of your injuries." he got silent as he took a closer look at the man "hmm he don't seem like the usual thugs that try to rob me so i will ask you this once. Who are you and what reason do you have to kick down my door and break in to my clinic"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:46 am

Karasu watched Avis walk in front of him and tell the doctor that she'd gladly take out the 'trash' for him. The doctor responded by telling the woman that it wasn't necessary, and that Karasu was someone looking for something other then help with the back pain. Karasu looked at the man for a moment, with his palm still on his back. "Reel man dun lett a lil bak pein handicap dem, an a doc shouldn't let hez paciences wite outsaid for three houas!! I thought all yuu clinics got wit da pragamm in da mornin'." Karasu had a brief pause with his words, his facial expressions perfectly matched a confused individual. His hand was still placed on his back. "As foa da felony, dun think I caor for the law aftah three houas hav passed! Get with da pragaammin!!"

Karasu's vulture waited on top of the tree smirking. Anyone that could talk to animals would hear a loud laughter originating from the vulture.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:57 pm

"Narazawa, hmm?"  She didn't recognize the name, but she wasn't one to do her homework when it came to identifying most individuals.  When Shin then asked for her name, Avis couldn't help but feel a slight pang of disappointment.  A quiet sigh escaped her lips.  This doctor had not the slightest clue who she was?  The Desperado, Avis Ridley: one of the seven royal warlords of the sea.  That one crazy woman with the scary flying swords.  The first and only female in the shichibukai's ranks?  Until that blasted Fei came along...  Maybe Avis had more work to be done.  Much more.

"The name's Ridley.  Avis Ridley.  I must decline any further hospitality for the time being.  Don't worry about me; I won't plan on getting into any major trouble right away."  Avis stepped over the pieces of the shambled door and exited the clinic, giving a lazy wave of her hand as she did this.  She hardly gave the man with the strange accent a second glance.  Probably because if she did, she might have burst out laughing.  The gaudy coat, the accent...  How could someone do that to themselves?  Shin seemed perfectly capable of taking care of the man if he turned out to be a problem, and Avis wasn't going to wander too far.  Grabbing a drink sounded like the thing to do for now, and a bar in one of the lawless zones wouldn't be much of a distance.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:56 pm

(I'm making this quick, as I am posting at request of crow and I'm busy)

Verve

Verve was on top of the building, silently listening to the exchange below. He would try to keep track of Avis without following her, just in case Karasu couldn't do it. He noted all the information of Avis's personality, particularly when not particularly angry at someone, and he noted Karasu's skill in disguise. He had seen the disguise before he went in, and heard the great accent. Virtually, Verve has nothing to do but pay attention.

Dagon

Dagon arrived at the slave grounds. Most of the slaves were asleep. The ones that weren't were trying, despite their injuries and fears. He had a foreboding feeling, as if death were sneaking amongst the trees, waiting for Dagon to come to him, not the other way around. He stood, obscured by shadows, trying to collect himself before freeing the slaves.
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:57 pm

Shin twisted and looked surprised for a few seconds a shichibukai he had treated a shichibukai without even knowing it. anyway he could think about that later right now he had to focus at the matter at hand. He nodded goodbye to avis before looking at the man again "a real patient would not kick in the door to a clinic when they noticed it was closed they would have try look up another one." he got quiet for a second "how did you know someone was inside by the way the clinic might have been closed because i wasent even at the island anymore?" as he spoke he let wines cover his body beneath the closed coat he didn't trust the man. While waiting for the mans response
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:07 am

Karasu didn't look at Avis as she left. She told the doctor she wouldn't get in much trouble, which was somewhat of a relief for Karasu. Although it also meant that she might have just lied to the doctor, since it was still likely she'd attack Karasu after seeing him. When Avis left the doctor turned his suspicions towards Karasu again. He sighed, this doctor was either psychic or delusional. When he sighed it sounded manly, so he never broke out of character. "Da clenic luked cleen. Doctas usually leev a noat on da doa or sumthin for da pacience. Even an ideot knous dat. Get wit da progammin!! As for the 'real patiant', I'll brake daon whatever doah I pleeze when da doctah refuses to open da doah tu chek on mai back." Karasu then rose a temple on the side of his head. This guy was really jumping the gun on everything. However.. he heard vines slithering around under his coat. That meant, from the analysis that Karasu has gathered on Gael, that he was a plant user.. or at least something similar.

Karasu turned around, smirking. The man behind him had no real reason to not trust Karasu other then kicking down a door. Drastic measures were taken to prove Karasu a false, which he was. Karasu could only imagine the countless patients he probably assaulted with his vines for suspicious behavior. If a patient showed up with his hands in his pocket the doctor might think he had a gun and vine whip him. Karasu walked out of the clinic shortly after talking in the opposite direction as Avis. "Yuu no wut. I tink I'll taek my service elsewere. Rude doctahs dese dais." Now that Karasu left the doctor would have no real clue as to why he was in the clinic other then what he mentioned. As he walked Karasu stretched his back, cracking it, this showed the universal sign of back pain. Once he walks far enough he'll turn around and look for Avis, who is walking in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:24 am

A drink would hit the spot about now.  It might not have been the best hour of the day for it, but it had been too long since her last one.  Before she left the grove, Avis gave the clinic a brief glance over her shoulder.  The fur-coated stranger who so rudely bashed down the door appeared to take his business elsewhere.  That or the doctor cured him immediately, but the way the man held his back suggested otherwise.  And was there...  A figure draped black standing on the roof of the clinic?  Avis squinted momentarily in an attempt make out who or what it was.  She couldn't see any distinguishing features from this distance.  No matter.  She didn't give this a second thought as she strolled through the shade the mangroves provided.  Avis carried on her lackadaisical meandering until she came across grove 3 of the lawless district.  A rather inconspicuous bar sat between some other buildings on the crowded section of street.  It would have to do.  As Avis stepped through the door, she spotted a man wiping down the counter.  He was the only one inside at this hour.

"Hate to break it to ya, but we're not open for a while yet-"  The barkeep stopped speaking suddenly when a handful of coins clattered onto the counter in front of him.  He was about to open his mouth in protest until he saw who his potential patron was.

"Surprise me," she muttered.  Reluctantly the barkeep sighed and grabbed a glass, filling it with an amber liquid from a keg behind the counter.  She grabbed the mug and made herself comfortable in one of the corner booths.  Avis reclined as she took a deep, slow drink.  Spiced rum.  A respectable one at that.  Particularly good to get the gears in her mind spinning.  The recent shichibukai meeting had given her a lot to think about, as horribly frustrating as it was for her.  Nobody died at least.  Sadly.  Fei Wu Shang came to mind and her pulse quickened.  That pompous prick was able to keep up with her in their short-lived brawl.  It was infuriating the more Avis thought about it.  She had been sitting on her ass too long, and Fei had caught up to her.  What had Avis been doing the last few years?  Taking down pirates, sure.  But nobody particularly notorious.  Fei matched her in strength and in title now.  Avis considered that maybe this cushy shichibukai seat had made her go soft.  Something had to be done to change this.  What exactly, she was unsure.  The seas had been fairly quiet prior to the recent few days.  Either the yonkou had been preoccupied with other matters, or they were plotting behind the scenes.  She surely wasn't going to stir up trouble with any of them directly, quite yet at least.  

There was the Derge scenario.  Avis hadn't met him personally, but she knew enough about the fellow to know he was no good.  Crazy powerful, too, from what she had heard.  Whatever she would gain from taking him down wouldn't be worth the risk.  The last time she had faced off with someone who used their own blood as a weapon, Avis was decimated and left to rot in a cell.  Granted there was a bounty hunter group with a blade at her throat then as well, but it still left a foul taste in her mouth.  Why did it seem her past problems were popping up more often lately, anyways?   It isn't productive to be this sentimental.  She needed another drink or two; maybe three.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:22 am

Karasu walked a fair distance, with his eyes closed to make sure nobody was following him through sound, then quickly turned around and concentrated on the familiar sound of Avis's swords dangling from her waist and clacking against each other. Karasu carefully walked in her direction, walking through crowds that seemed too thick for normal people to walk through. But with his disguise even the most strong hearted of people naturally walked away from him. Karasu was making waves. He was usually one of the people in a crowd people tried to break through with most of his disguises. it showed he was barely noticeable, and unthreatening, to other people.

Eventually he made it to the front of a bar that seemed closed. He heard her sound inside, telling the barkeeper to 'surprise her', meaning drinks, no doubt. Karasu walked inside and walked towards the area he heard the sound. He stopped behind Avis, smirking, and casually walked beside her. The bartender was attending to the drinks Avis ordered so he hadn't noticed the second arrival in the room.. yet. Karasu sat on the circular seat with no back on it (a stool). He spoke to Avis without looking at her, "Ya Nao, if dare is anyvun that haas tu get wit da pragammin ... it's you." Karasu's voice suddenly turned normal mid-sentence. He took out both of his normal piztols and placed them on the counter, to show he wasn't there for any harm. He also placed his other two pistols on his left side, with Avis on his right, he was making sure those two special pistols weren't hijacked by her devil fruit powers. It wouldn't be in Karasu's favor.

"Why didn't you decide to help me take down Derge back there? You know as well as everyone that if he gets fishman island.. we're next." Karasu didn't care that there was a bartender in the room listening to the conversation. In fact, anyone with above average noticeability would have seen that his vulture wasn't around. Suddenly, upon Karasu snapping his fingers, his vulture broke through the wooden roof and landed on top of the bartender. Karasu then spoke to the man, "Whatever you hear in here shouldn't be told to anyone until we leave. I'd rather not be around when this place turns into a panic"

(OOC: Font is temporarily italic to show his voice changing mid-way)
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:44 pm

Avis reclined while she was lost in thought, content with her surroundings.  Someone walked into the bar shortly after she did and she paid him little mind.  It wasn't until he started to speak that he caught her attention.  The man with the back injury from earlier?  No.  His accent drastically changed mid-sentence and she recognized the voice in an instant.  Karasu Ammo.  That traitorous, shooting behind back, creepy stalking bastard.  Avis spat out whatever drink she had in her mouth at the time in shock, wide-eyed.  Her surprise quickly turned into irritation that smoldered in her insides. How long had he been tailing her?  Since the clinic, at least.  No.  Longer than that.  How would he have known it was that one.  He had to have followed her since the meeting ended.  Karasu would've had plenty of chances to off her before now.  There was something else he was after.  It was possibly there were more of them, too.  Whatever it was, Avis wanted nothing to do with it and ignored his question entirely.

"Scram, you shit," Avis snarled.  A hand clenched the hilt of one of her swords at the ready.  "There is nothing you can do or say that would make me listen to a single word that comes off that forked tongue of yours.  You've wasted your time."  She downed the rest of her mug and wiped her chin.  The glass was set back onto the table with a clink as she stood from her seat and walked towards the door.  Facing Karasu the whole time.  Shoot her in the back of the knee once, shame on her.  Twice?  Wasn't gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)   Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shabondy Shenanigans; a Persistent Shadow (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next