One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:40 am

It had been a while after the war in Shabondy Archipelago that was caused by Roko Cloud and the rest of the rookies. In the war, Roko emerged victorious and the marines lost. The man would battle against several Vice Admirals and he defeated all of them. As a result, he was acknowledged as one of the strongest pirates in the world and he became officially one of the Sea Emperors of the sea. The newspapers would explode with the feedback about the news regarding how Roko became a Sea Emperor... And while that was going on, at the site of the war, a figure was walking.

The figure was a Vice Admiral who had actually taken part in the battle against Roko, although he did not really battle against him. He was a man of great pride and a quite peculiar one as he would smile all the time. While he had an emotionless and frozen look on his eyes, he had a wide smile on his face, something that made him look quite creepy. He wore a black suit and he had red colored hair, which were moving upwards, as if they were defying gravity. He also had pink sunglasses, which were standing on his head rather than his eyes. Finally, he had a marine cape on his back that confirmed his rank within the force of the marines.

Around him there were several men, who were walking along with him at the ruins of the island. While not the whole island had been destroyed, several groves had been cut down and several buildings were ultimately destroyed. The casualties were way too many and Ferdinard did not really like that... However, his reaction was different than expected.

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he laughed madly. "That bastard really messed up the place! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he said, commenting about Roko's skill.

"Erm, sir, you destroyed most of the place as well with your giant Rankyakus and your Shockwaves." commented a marine.

Ferdinard slowly turned his head and he had a smile on his face. "Shut up before I try them on you. FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he said and he continued walking along with the crew that were typing down which groves were destroyed the the value of the destroyed buildings so that the marines would pay the citizens back.

[Introduction Box]
[Ferdinard Maimou]
[Marine Vice Admiral]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:19 pm

[[At the docks in the remains of Shabondy]]

The woman ran her hands against one of the ruins, at the edge of the safe zone, it seems there were still buildings and businesses in this grove, however the ruins stretched from the other groves onwards. She sighed as she got up, flipping her hair back , a young man with a pony tail and a sharp nose wearing a traditional green chinese garment stood behind her "Lady Fei.... we should conclude your business here and leave... it would seem that the damage done to this place has been extensive." The girl turned around her face looking slightly scarred, her body built well. Fei sighed as she walked away "Is my brother at the ship? I was hoping to go around looking through this area....."

[[Lee Go Ren "The Mantis"]]
[[First mate of The Wu Shang pirates]]
[[50,000,000 beli]]

[[Fei Wu Shang "The Calm Tempest"]]
[[Captain of the Wu Shang pirates]]
[[150,000,000 beli]]
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:23 pm

As Ferdinard and the rest of his unit were walking, they happened to reach the group of Fei and Lee. They walked towards their direction and they realized that they were also checking out what had just happened to Shabondy Archipelago. Although Ferdinard did not talk at first, the silence that was surrounding the area would break when the marines around Ferdinard would pick up their guns and point towards the direction of Fei, speaking out loud. "Fei Wu Shang and Lee Go Ren... Surrender before we shoot at you." they said. And while that was going on, Ferdinard would not do anything but watch at the incident that was taking place right in front of his eyes. Would Fei really surrender to his subordinates or would she attack them? He would find out soon.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:29 am

Lee stood in his stance as soon as the marines showed up surrounding them "Lady Fei, you should run to the ship, i will fend them off...." Fei simply sighed "Do not be foolish Lee, i will not run from anyone, let them be man or beast, i have run enough and its getting tiring, you know of my name marine , but i want to know yours before we proceed. " Fei placed her palm foward in a sweeping motion and arched her right leg back.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:14 am

Ferdinard looked at Fei with his "frozen" face. His eyes were still keeping that emotionless look while he had a very wide smile that almost reached his ears. He bowed to the woman, an action of irony from the side of the Vice Admiral and he opened his mouth, speaking a few words. "My name is what you want, huh? Well, if I tell you, you may tremble and run... I do not really want you to run, because it is tiring for you, as you said." said Ferdinard while finishing his ironic bow and then he took his original position, staring at Fei. "I am Vice Admiral Ferdinard... That is all you need to know. FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he laughed with a loud voice, just like he used to do all the time. The man just gave his name to the female pirate!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:08 am

By the time the vice admiral had finished his laugh Fei was already in front of him, she struck her palm foward, sending a burst of concentrated air straight at the Vice Admirals gut as she said quietly "Dakentaijutsu ougi, Cyclone" The blast of wind sends a group of the marines behind the Vice Admiral flying into the sky as Fei aimed her technique to fling the vice admiral backwards and she hoped it was successful since she was close now.

Lee was stunned that Fei had made the first attack, it was quite unlike her to go on the offensive usually, but her training at little garden and all those islands seemed to have changed her into a more offensive style fighter with more explosive evolved techniques.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:12 am

Although the Vice Admiral would not move from his position after taking Fei's surprise attack head on, his head and his upper body were slightly moved backwards, especially the head that had taken a strange posture in which the chin was facing the sky while the hair and the sunglasses the ground. The Vice Admiral, though, still had that annoying smile on his face and as he moved to his original position, he stared at the woman with that very same look on his face. "FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That was strong... If I had not used my Shockwave move from my feet, I would have been sent flying along with these idiots! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he commented to the woman and then he grabbed his sunglasses, placing them in front of his eyes. "You really are worthy of your name and your fame... Fei Wu Shang." said Ferdinard as he jumped backwards and swung his right foot, sending a Rankyaku towards the pirate's direction.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:40 am

Fei immediately cursed under her breath, so that attack indeed was not good enough to affect the vice admiral. Fei then slipped and slide "Snake way" She began slithering from attacks, using taihenjutsu to evade the rankyaku as i it slide past her and past lee , colliding to a real building cutting it in half as it went by. Fei turned and then faced the carnage done by the the rankyaku. She grimaced as she again used Taihenjsu to slither straight into the path of Vice Admiral Ferdinand. She then aimed a swift kick to the side of Ferdinands head to throw him off balance, Fei at the same time looked over "Well, ur not bad either....."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:47 am

Ferdinard was struck by the attack at the head and so he was thrown off balance while being sent several meters away on the air. However, while on the air, he would flip his body over before regaining his balance. His head was slightly darker at the spot he was struck by the powerful kicking attack of the woman, but he did not seem to mind as he had that wide smile on his face, as always. His sunglasses were also good so there was nothing for him to worry. "That... hurt. FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he laughed like a mad person before he disappeared from his position and reappeared in front of Fei with outstanding speed. Before he disappeared, the sound of pumping was heard, making it obvious that Ferdinard used a technique in order to get in front of the woman.

"Shigan!" he attempted to pierce through the woman's shoulder with the index and the middle finger of his right hand.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Fei felt it connect as she landed but was slightly shocked that he just flipped back into balance. Fei stood her ground as she shifted her foot around creating a circular motion, she was anticipating attack by this man from somewhere in her radius. As he appeared behind her , she twirled around using her palm to try and slap away the attack, but then as soon as her palm was near his finger she pulled back, and instead tried to dodge by pulling backwards with her foot, she looked up at the man "That was close, had that attack connected you would have left a gaping hole in my shoulder right?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:32 pm

A powerful pump was heard and Ferdinard was propelled on the air, while Fei was looking at him. He had that smile on his face, as always, although the smile was not as big as it used to be, indicating that Ferdinard was actually getting serious. While he was on the air, below his feet, a few small compressed air balls were being created. They were probably the reason that Ferdinard was actually flying the whole time... "Of course I would! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" said Ferdinard. "However, that attack was just a destruction to make you lose your focus. The real deal starts now! FAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he continued speaking as he opened his palms and pointed at Fei with them. Then, he started moving his hands forward and backwards and the sound of constant pumping was heard as small white colored compressed air balls came out of his hands and moved towards the direction of Fei. Should they hit, they would cause blunt damage to the female pirate. "Shockwave! FAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" laughed Ferdinard after naming his technique. What was that fighting style the man used?!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Fei kept calm as the air balls came at her, she then stood her ground "Fahaa, fahaa, for gods sake thats annoying.... " Fei held both her hands back, creating compressed energy, it wasnt anything like air balls, it was like a gust of unadulterated martial art force, potruding from her body using her Daikenjutsu and her air strike she combined them both "T REX CANON!!!!" A huge blast came from her firsts as she threw it foward, a huge blast in the shape of a t rex collided with all the balls in the sky moving towards Fei, destroying them in mid air. Fei stood her ground, but around the area it was as if a tornado or a typhoon was building. Fei's eyes were now focused "We should stop this, i dont think Shabondy can take anymore of a beating....."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:55 pm

"It seems that you have no sense of humor, but you are a smart one!!! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" said Ferdinard with a smile on his face as he stopped using the technique he used before in order to fly and he landed on his feet. "That was something I wanted to see... By provoking you, these idiots gave me a great idea I would like to discuss with you..." he continued speaking and he raised his sunglasses back at his head, revealing his emotionless eyes once more. "You are a strong one and a smart one... And a pretty one I must say... I have a proposition for you... Pirate Shang! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he finished speaking and he waited to see what Fei's reaction would be. Would she agree to talk with him or not?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Fei stood steady, it seems Lee was at the ready , however Fei then loosened up and lifted her hand to Lee. "Lee its alright ill listen to what the marine has to say, im curious what such a unstable character like him actually wants from someone like me....." Fei was wondering what the man wanted to talk about, literally a few minutes ago he was aiming to completely destroy this place, and now he was perfectly alright to talk about things. "Well... im waiting"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Ferdinard took a deep breath and he started walking towards the direction of Fei. He took off his sunglasses, cleaning them for a while before he started speaking. He said "Being a pirate nowadays is going to be something very difficult... You see, there are some changes taking place in the world's balance ever since Roko Cloud became a Yonko... The World Government and the Marines decided to finally do something in order to put an end in this mad pirate era... Samakage Iken is gone, Anubis is hiding somewhere and Maximillion Maimou, that guy is just missing like always. Only Roberto D. Wally is known to be making his movements and I believe that he does not pay that much attention to the situation that is going on now.". Then, he started walking before he sat on the crumbles of a destroyed building from the previous war and he continued his speech. "I am going to give you some valuable information. Many of the Shichibukai resigned or had their title revoked recently, leaving only Avis Ridley "The Desperado". However, the marines and the government are currently in secrecy reviving the force and trust me... Those who have been enlisted are a few men that you would better wish they did not exist. Soon, most of the strongest pirates, not to mention the rookies, shall be eliminated from all existence or they will be sent to the infinite hell of the Tower of Fallen Angels... FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he continued speaking and he stopped after laughing for a few seconds. He would then finish his speech. "You seem to know what is the best for you. And I would suggest you to follow Ridley's footsteps. You should join the Shichibukai and guarantee your safety while also helping the marines. I am going to nominate you as a possible candidate when I meet up with one of the newly appointed admirals or at least that is what I want to... Are you interested... Shang?" he finished.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Fei mouth curled with unpleasantness when she heard Avis's name, considering that Fei had lost her land thanks to that woman. Fei then remained quiet as Ferdinand pitched her the title of shichibukai. In truth Fei was feeling quite tempted, becoming shichibukai would be perfect, it would get the marines out of her way, it would elevate her status, and it created an oppurtunity to enter the new world with no issues, however, it would mean fei would have to be allies with avis, which sincerely annoyed her. Fei then folded her arms leaning against the rubble to her left "I will agree on 2 conditions, firstly, i want my home country of Xing Shi back under my custody, since you marines own it.... and 2nd i want to be given the first chance if that woman goes rogue, i want to be given the first oppurtunity to execute her!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:44 am

Ferdinard looked at the pirate with his frozen in expressions face and he spoke some words. "Shang... I am not the one to appoint the admirals... I have no business to do with it. However, I will just contact my superior. Whether he agrees with your conditions or not, I do not know. I will just give you the chance to have that rank. After all, you do not look stupid enough to try a betrayal or anything similar. You seem to be trustworthy." said Ferdinard to the woman and he stopped talking for a moment before he let out a loud laughter. "FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Fei stood still thinking, she had to be careful here, it could be a trap, but this guy seemed to be way too unstable to be telling her a lie. Fei then pursed her fingers "Well, then, why not? I am interested in this offer, even if it isnt confirmed, but what guarantee will i have that you wont try to arrest me if the admiral does not agree to my nomination as a shichibukai....? What then? "
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:32 pm

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Fair enough. You can take all these bastards who are behind me as hostages." were the words of Ferdinard and he pointed towards his defeated subordinates with a shadow on his frozen in terms of emotions face. "They are nothing more than a hindrance for me... So I guess you may have them with your crew.. And if the admiral catches you, oh well... You know what to do, I do not care at all. Is that good for you?" he continued speaking, proposing a quite horrifying suggestion at the pirate, while all his subordinates would look at him with their eyes twitched because of their fear towards the face of Fei and towards his face as well. After all, that guy was eager to bargain with their lives.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Fei then sighed as she paced foward slightly "Fine.. i will take them as hostages then.. you will grant me safe passage to your admiral and then if he attacks me, i will attempt to flee, and if i somehow survive... you will be the first person i kill, understand? " Fei was thinking in her mind now of how they would make out if the admiral rejected her proposal. Shichibukai nominations werent as hard as this usually right? Fei then flipped the hems of her dress as she signalled to her crew members who were watching from the ship on the docks to bring in all the subordinates this marine bargained with.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:33 pm

How sad
Boro is an incredibly tall man, roughly the size of 8 feet tall even,Boro is a middle aged man with an average amount of wrinkles on his face, jet shine black hair, and a very thin beard.

His standard outfit consists of a yellow striped suit with a brown coat draped over his shoulders like a cape, his arms not in its sleeves. Born also wears pure gold shoes, gold-amber tinted sunglasses and a dark yellow golden shirt with a mauve tie under his yellow suit. There is a tiny Black Den Den Mushi on his left wrist, like a wristwatch, underneath the sleeve of his suit. He is generally seen wearing a relaxed grin on his face that says bitch please try me

He manage to walk up to the female pirate he find her apperance most sexy. He said," Shall I be a prisoner to my lady? For I be glad to die for a girl or help a girl like you!" He appeared out of nowhere in fact he seem to completely ignore the admiral himself. He  chuckle s he seem to be at peace with himself as he dust off the dust from his dirty brown coat as he study the lady up,and down just something of a pervent or to that level. He also patience slight attention to the admiral as he know they are known to attack an target out of sure angry.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:11 am

(OOC: Fei is a eastern oriental girl with long jet black hair. She wears a traditional Chinese martial arts costume which is bright red in color with cloud designs on them. She is 5'3 and has a very well built tone to her body. However, she is not soo muscular that she looks like a man. she has dark green eyes as well as black, flat footed traditional fighting shoes. That appearance say you are a girl.... what are you talking about..)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:43 am

((oh, wait))

Fei looked across, as some new person entered the area. She simply sighed as the prisoners were being taken into the ship, she turned to the vice admiral "Who is this? Another one of your lackeys? You would do well to warn him that i will hurt anyone who attacks me, hurt them very very badly....." Fei turned around as Lee watched the new comer, he was a strange looking sort, but he had a black den den mushi, that was quite unusual in itself.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:05 pm

He grin as he study the sky then return his gaze at the beloving women. He said as he clear his voice,"You can't even to manage to hit me if you tried. But never mind that I am Boro but you can call me light or.... baby!" He chuckle as his eye was behind his shades as he study both people with little to no sight of volience.

He fold his hands as he studyhis den den mushi that was on his right hand.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Fei raised her eyebrow as she followed up with a question "The only thing im going to call you is intrusion or pest maybe, cause i dont know who you are, or what you want? So if you could spare me the time, since you are not a marine your a pirate are you? What do you want?" Fei was wondering what this man could want, who would intrude in a Vice Admirals conversation? Was this person simply addled? None of that mattered, either way Fei wouldnt have to get her hands dirty, she would let the marine and Lee handle it if it got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next