One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The item thread

Go down 
+6
Irrational
keymaster
Orphan_Smasher
Layman Iconoclast
Iggy
Thatoneguy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

The item thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:17 pm

You are a ghostpuncher, a famous paranormal exterminator. You are looking for Dracula, I mean the boogeyman, I mean dracula to kill with your flashlight.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:49 pm

((Oh, I have a good one for this, but it will have to wait till after my classes.))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:22 pm

((Okay, well come back soon.))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:32 pm

((I lied. I was able to finish it before I had to leave.))

The item thread - Page 9 A_2

((I'm gonna have so much fun with the flashlight!))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:41 pm

You see the boogeyman, err dracula, but before you can kill him, he races farther down into the dark. You hear the sound of a gunshot, and then a cat in pain.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:18 pm

((Won't be posting for a while, watching all of the old Batman cartoons.))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:59 pm

((that's cool))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:00 pm

((I forgot that Poison Ivy tried to kill Harvey Dent))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:01 pm

((Interesting. I like the old justice league, before hawk girl and everything. JLA was great, but I can't remember a darn thing.))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:56 pm

I readied myself for the big fight, I look over and you continue to steal drinks, your gullet bursting at the seams. I walk up to you and scold you for your incompetence on the field of battle. Then we enter the freezer.
The item thread - Page 9 Allister6
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:20 pm

I walk through the house, trying to reach the sound of the gunshot. I figure if someone is around, they may know more about this vampiric villain.

The item thread - Page 9 A_3
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:21 am

The acid and grease land of my face, burning my horribly. I run screaming off the side of the pirate air ship and plummet to my death. Well actually, i was lucky enough to snag the parachute with my arm as i turned to run. It catches the air as i fall and saves me from certain destruction. I land on the ground, reeling in pain. I roll around, clutching my burning face for a few hours before i fall into a fitful sleep. I dream of a magical world full of orange flowers and saltwater taffy. However, this beautiful land is soon flooded by an eerie blue-purple liquid. As it reaches my mouth i wake up, in pain once again. I drag my feet across the desolate land i landed in, holding my face. My movements mimic those of a zombie, along with my groans. The disfigured face doesnt help much either. I enter a small villiage, but am promptly driven off by angry villagers. I realize i am hated by all in the world, and swear rend the face of every last human on this earth. I take out my trusty parachuting knife, don my Lucky Parachute as a cloak, and return to the village to enact my vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:15 am

((Sounds like X))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:10 pm

Fwink: The children throw rocks at you and the women boo. One large man is throwing swords at you.

Irrational: There is a purple haze farther down in the darkness. It is moist and thick, like soup.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Are you forgeting someone...?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:42 pm

I'm laughing at you, because you still didn't have your happy meal. The soda sprays out my mouth, and you are soon soaked. I walk into the freezer.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:26 pm

((Whoa it IS X, except he doesnt cover his face. i was going more for a twoface kinda thing, except without the coin flipping))

I do a foot ball spin while running to avoid the sword and slash at the mans throat. I ignote the pain of the rocks, and the booing just feeds my anger.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Your fingers touch the man's throat and they are jammed. That should feed your anger.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:02 am

((i have a knife in my hand... y would my fingers touch?))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:05 am

((Because your fingers jammed on contact with the handle...))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:34 am

You're right! It is moist and thick like soup. It even ripples. I guess I can't go any farther or I might drown. Are there any doors in this hallway?

The item thread - Page 9 A_4
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:41 am

there is a door on the roof that is open. Looking inside it is definitely not a door but more like a portal.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Yah... the roof. That's great. Except I asked if there were any doors in this hallway.

The item thread - Page 9 A_5
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:30 pm

The sada spray continues for several minutes, I begin to regret my partner decision. So I dragged you along to the freezer so I could actualy have help against the giant cow.
The item thread - Page 9 Untitled

The item thread - Page 9 Allister8
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:41 pm

The freezer was cold. The soda dripping from you froze. And then you saw the giant cow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The item thread
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next