One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)

Go down 
+2
Gael
y dau cymraeg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Group Name: Bounty Hunter Alliance (B.H.A.)

'Founder': Stanley 'Stan' Walters

Flag: A simple red flag with the words 'Bounty Hunter' painted on messily in black.

Ship: Stan's ship- A small simple crudely made wooden sloop lazily named 'Ship', with enough room for a maximum of five human adults.

Side: Bounty Hunters 

Current Members: Stanley 'Stan' Walters - Head honcho and Knife man

(Unofficial, yet to have joined)
Jake 'Blitz' - Pistol Marksman
Miss Ariel Graves - Strategist and Waiya Waiya no Mi user
Freyja 'Rose' Kasun - Dart Markswoman
Madden 'The Impaler' - Lancer 

Crew Goals: To catch anyone with a bounty on their head, and possibly assist marines or civilians if we believe the effort is worth it, as well as various crew member's goals. Also to assist any members of the alliance when possible.

Crew History: After some time of the disbanding of the Bounty Hunter Trio, originally made of Nick Palereno, David Jones, and Walters Stanley, shortly after battling against members of the Worthington Crime Syndicate when they disbanded, Stanley decided to start up another bounty hunter alliance, though in truth mainly as a community so that Stan would have a higher chance of getting others to do the hard work for him. 

Expecting new members?: Of course! But only bounty hunters naturally, though may make an exception for mercenaries if they have no bounty upon their head. Preferably someone who doesn't have the same skills as the other characters. Also preferably no two characters owned by the same person.

Other: All crew members are more akin to members of a club or a having membership to an exclusive society, they aren't a crew persay, more of a community of bounty hunters that are able to travel and work alongside each other if asked.
All members will be handed an alliance den den mushi for easier contact between members.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:22 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Jake Could use some money
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:20 pm

righto, accepted!
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Hmmm would ya like to start up a thread now?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:24 pm

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t6075-serious-the-milky-way-pirates-chapter-two-wah-bounty-hunters heres a thread were doing with Milky Way pirates, plus anyone who wants to join the crew can do so in the same thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:16 am

Xzelaxer want to join. But i like to mention that, i might absence for about 9 days.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:19 am

righto, no problem old chap he's in,hough you might need to join in the next thread if things get too hectic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:14 am

I'm back Smile
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:27 pm

welcome back old chap, you can join the thread above if you want since it's early days of it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:10 am

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:11 am

Approved into the alliance! Feel free to join in the current thread if you wish, i'll put her on the sheet soon.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:04 am

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t6210-bounty-hunter-alliance-beating-the-barbed-skull-gang the thread is continued in this one due to milky way being inactive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:36 am

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:17 am

Approved! He shall be joining in the next thread, sorry to make ya wait.
Thanks for choosing the Bounty Hunter Alliance, your choice is important to us!
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:07 am

Unfortunetly, KD Joker has currently let the site, and therefore left the current thread and the crew. As such, were just going to have to work around it and carry on in the BHA thread.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Righto, im gonna give a go at this whole crew malarky again! If any bounty hunter or mercenary characters ya got, (or basicly anyone that isnt working for the marines/ goverment, a well known criminal or has a bounty on their head) and thought you want to give this a go, just do the usually appling stuff, and if you making one, just apply anyway and let me know it still need sfine tuning. Hopefully i'll be up to scratch with what on earth im doing for a comeback thread by then XD.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:01 am

Freyja Kasun would like to join!
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Welcome aboard!
Application Approved! What a Face
We'll probably be doing a thread soon enough if there isnt any other people wanting to join, just need re-approval on my character first.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Alrighty folks, im trying to get this alliance started up again Smile. Made a few changes, in that it is more akin to a proper alliance so if your bounty hunter wants to be in another crew, they basically can be with that crew and call up for help if they want.
Back to top Go down
Odin owl

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Welcome to the B.H.A. sunshine! 
 What a Face Application Approved!
Glad to have you aboard pal! Smile
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:25 am

Yeaaaaaahhh, it seems im not doing much of a good job at getting this to work since the idea failed twice so im scraping it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)   Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter Alliance (Discontinued)
Page 1 of 1