One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stanley 'Stan' Walters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Stanley 'Stan' Walters Empty
PostSubject: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Heres another character I'd like to RP as!

Name: Stanley ‘Stan’ Walters

Bounty: None

Species: Human

Allegiance: Bounty Hunter Alliance

Home Village/Ocean: South blue

Appearance: Stan stands at 7‘8, with a thin bodily frame, especially his long gangly arms and legs, yet has some amount of sinewy muscle.
He is usually seen wearing a long orange trench coat which reaches to his ankles with sleeves too long for his arms which keeps them completely hidden from view, a formal white shirt underneath, a pair of seemingly normal black business shoes which ar ein fact his heel flick knife shoes, and a pair of orange pinstripe trousers with white stripes.
Has long shaggy dark brown hair reaching slightly past his shoulders and occasionly obscuring his face, has a clean shaven face, pale skin, deep tired green eyes, stands with a stoop, and usually is with a bland look on his long thin bony face, with very protruding cheekbones.

History: Stanley was always a tall, even as a child he stood towering over others, and was always mocked because of this, especially by the other kids, which eventually got to the point where he just thought everything was ‘a hassle’ and just avoided doing pretty much anything other than lay about all day and relax, which got him in tons of trouble with teachers at his school, but was becoming a bit more popular with the other kids, making him decide to continue so.
Worried about his lazy habits, his parents eventually resorted to sending him to the Cipher Pol training programme at the age of 9, due to his father being a high ranking officer of the marines, in the hope of making him more active. Of course his personality stayed the same and was hated immensely by the instructors and was notoriously bad at Rokushiki, though gained agile movement from it .
After learning basic knife combat, espionage, knowledge of how to craft heel flick knife shoes, and sailing skills, he managed sneak out after he was 15 and sailed off the island, thinking if he stayed it would be ‘way too much hassle’. He then began a measly life as chore boy for the tavern at the next island he managed to stop at for a few years, until he noticed that criminals with bounties are usually worth quiet a bit of money, and realised the richer people are the more time they can do nothing. So he then worked hard to hopefully gain enough money to buy his own crew and ship to become a team of bounty hunters and trained his knife combat rigorously in his spare time, developing a three knife fighting style. Eventually he came up with the idea of making it a five knife fighting style, blew his savings on a pair of heel flick knife shoes, and trained to invent a five knife fighting style, while saving up his money once again and figure out how to make heel flick knife shoes. After figuring how to craft the later, he gave up on saving up for a crew and slowly saved up to buy a sailing boat instead which he did at the age of 22, and left straight away, drifting form place to the next at his own pace, working as a bounty hunter, and occasionally as a mercenary, ever since.
At one point he formed an alliance with two fellow bounty hunters, Nick Palereno and David Jones beocming the Bounty Hunter Trio until their untimely disbandment after defeating and obtaining various bounties. Missing companionship and wanting to lump the workload on someone else, Stan eventualy formed the Bounty HUnter Alliance, simply a crew of bounty hunters, who chase after any bounty avalible.

Personality: Always honestly blunt with people, Stan tends to say something is hassle if he thinks it takes some work, due to being rather lazy and prefers to take things slowly and maybe take a nap if he is aloud.
His lazyness tends to make him not just three steps behind but still at the starting line behind everyone else and his mind sometimes wonders instead of focusing at the task at hand, and is sometimes slow to catch on.
He is cheap when it comes to spending money because he thinks its ‘Too much hassle to spend it all’ and tends to hoard it, with full intention of saving a grand fortune for himself.
Despite his laziness there is a few rules he has, he refuses to kill children (anyone under 18) because he might ’be hassled later by it’, belives it to be dishonest to harm an unarmed person unless ofcourse they are trained in martial arts, and to leave his target alive when captured and until his or her transfer to the govemrent or the marines.
Prefers to be called Stan because its easier to say.
He belives fighting fairly is just for people who want to make fights much more difficult for themselves.

Ship: A small simple crudely made wooden sloop lazily named 'Ship', with enough room for a maximum of five human adults.

Ship flag: A red flag with the words; 'bounty hunter' painted in black.

Special Abilities: Stan is surprisingly agile after his intense yet failed Rokushiki training for the cipher pol training programme as well as basic espionage skills, basic sailing skills, and knowledge on how to craft heel flick knives into shoes. He also has a vauge understanding of the world of financial buisness.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): His Five Knife Style techniques;
Killer Cartwheel: Stan cart-wheels along on the tips of his knives in a straight direction until he either hits an obstical, or loses his balance or momentum, usually ending up nauceous afterwards
Deadly Drop: This technique is where Stan basicly drops down pointing his legs and arms down so the knives tthe knives all point dowards while making a spike.
Swinging Stabfest: Stan first begins this technique as he lunges as his opponent with his two knives held with his hands, and quickly stabs with the one held with his mouth as he places the previous two knives on the ground to balance on as he finishes up by kicking forwards with his heel flick knives.

Weapons/Items: Stan owns a notepad with pen to write down current targets and missions, three normal knives, a variety of bounty posters, any money he has at hand, and a pair of heel flick knife shoes.

Goals: Get enough money to find a way of being able to take it easy for the rest of his life. (He thinks all rich people can be as lazy as they want)

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:05 pm

EDIT: weapons have been approved! (heel flick knife shoes)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:28 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:06 pm

y dau cymraeg wrote:
Heres another character I'd like to RP as!

Special Abilities: Surprisingly agile from Rokushiki training.

this doesn't mean he has rokushiki, does it if it does list it and let it get approved again, since nik already approved it I wont say anything of the lack of detail but try to add more next time
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:28 pm

oh he doesnt have rokushiki, hes just more physicly agile from it. Though i should of made it more clear, so ill edit it a bit.
EDIT: will now need re-aproval
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:38 pm

approved thanks
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:41 pm

no problem Smile
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:37 am

Needs re-approval for ship change and crew membership.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:39 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:20 am

I edited it a bit again, mostly just put a few attacks in the learned techniques.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:48 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:37 pm

shall need re-approval for flag, alligence, and ship change.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Hallos! just need a little bit or re-approvals please!
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Helloes for what reason does thou request reapproval cant reaprove if i dont know what changed
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Ah right my bad XD! I've added a teeny bit onto, apperance, personality, history and ship, as well as just general tyding up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Thats fine. Approval given
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stanley 'Stan' Walters   Stanley 'Stan' Walters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stanley 'Stan' Walters
Page 1 of 1