One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded) Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded)   Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:53 pm

Crew Name: Bounty Hunter Duo
Captain: Walters Stan' Stanely
Flag: A simple red flag with the words 'bounty hunter' crudely stitched in
Ship: A very basic small, sailing sloop with a single crews' quaters, kitchen and storage room below deck, and one cannon on top deck, as well as a single sail.
Side: Bounty Hunter
Current Members: Walters Stan' Stanely- Knife wielding
David Jones - Life return and martial arts
Crew Goals: Ultimately to catch anyone with a bounty on their head, as well as crew members goals.
Crew History: Orginaly David and Stan were members of another bounty hunter crew, until it's captain decided to leave the crew, after a grueling battle with some members of a crime family. Stan was originally one of the founding members, who met David shortly before being kidnapped along with previous captain, Nick, by recenlty mentioned members of the crime family, planing to exact revenge for taking down some key players who had a fair amount of money on their heads, who the pair managed to escape and was attacked by the criminals in an area where they were being housed by some locals, which lead to the battle against them alongside David who had tracked their kidnappers.
Expeting new members?: Sure, though goes without saying bounty hunters only.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded)   Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:59 pm

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded)   Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded)   Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:06 pm

lol your already a member
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded)   Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:15 pm

It was just for the formalities... XD Anyway, I am waiting for the first thread.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded)   Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:23 am

sorry I havent been around, so im gonna try and get things rolling again. bare with me.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded)   Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:20 pm

lol no problem, I knew you'd be back so David is still here
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded)   Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Crew is disbanded as I am deciding to make a new version instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded)   Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter Duo (Disbanded)
Page 1 of 1