One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Smatch loved his new ship, he loved everything about it from the dark aurora it gave off to the skull which he had at the front of the ship. Smatch had already docked his newly named ship the Death Angel onto a strange new island which he liked the look of. Smatch walked into town smiling as it was a sunny day he pulled out his flash on his chest and drank some rum which was in it. Smatch looked around the main town and could see it was very lively, Smatch could see there we're a few people trying to make money flogging all the usual crap and others conning people. Smatch was too smart to get involved in any of that stuff and instead headed on to the nearest pub so he could get a refill of rum. Smatch asked the bartender if he could have 2 barrels of rum and as he wondered off to get the barrels Smacth noticed a notice board covered in bounties and walked over to have a look at it. Smatch noticed his among the other bounties and dipped his head realizing his was the smallest bounty on the board. He saw his was 500 and there were at least 7 others around it which all had bounties of 5,000 and more. Smatch realised simply taking down his bounty wouldn't be enough instead he would do all these pirates a favour. Smatch pulled out his lighter and set fire to the notice board. Smatch then put beri down on the bar and when the bartender came out with his barrels Smatch picked them up one in each arm and ran out the door. The bartender realised a fire had been started and rushed over to put the fire out. Smatch couldn't help but smile as the bar tender panicked trying to put the fire out, he was an arsonist and that's who he was, he couldn't help it.

Last edited by Metal Horse on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Kayzen sat in the bar when the new comer came in, as soon as the new guy entered the door, Kayzen looked at the notice board to see if he had a bounty, that he had, a 500 beri bounty, not so much to brag about, as for himself he had a 200 000 beri bounty. As Smatch ordered two barrels of rum, two barrels of rum, this guy must either be a heavy drinker or a pirate Kayzen thought for himself, he kept an eye on Smatch as he walked over to the notice board where the bounties where, and surprisingly, he didn't take down the bounty poster like others would have done, he took out a lighter and set the place on fire.
Without thinking Kayzen grabbed his stuff and jumped out the nearest window, he got a few scratches here and there but that didn't matter, he needed to catch up to Smatch he was just the kind of guy he wanted to join, he was cruel and had no mercy, just the kind of guy Kayzen would like to have as a Captain, and every crew needed a assassin, and assassination was Kayzen's specialty, after running after Smatch he figured out that to just run in and ask to be his crew member would be a little childish, so he decided to keep a little distance and try to find out everything about him, so he would keep folowing him until he got to his ship, then he would just do what felt natural.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Smatch arrived at his ship and placed the barrels down, he could hear louder foot steps behind him so he could tell he was being followed by someone. Smatch grabbed his flash then his lighter, he turned quickly looking for the guy following him and used his dragon breath technique. Smatch saw the flames spread far and wide.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Kayzen had now been folowing Smatch all the way to the docks, he walked towards a ship made with dark wood and a blood dripping skull on the front, in Kayzen's opinion it looked so awsome, that with more he saw, more he wanted to join this crew, but he had to be carefull, he didn't knew what Smatch was capable to do, that soon became clear.
As the flames came towards him he could do nothing else than dodge, so he jumped up into the air as far as he could, but he got a burn mark on the left foot, when he landed the foot hurt like hell but he magaed to roll hehind a lage crate standing nearby, this guy was quick with his moves, but no matter cause Kayzen was devil fruit user, with one hand move three things happend, the first was on arm bloomed out from Smatch own arm and at took the lighter right out of his hand, a second arm took Smatch's other hand a looked it on Smatch's back while a thrid arm bloomed out from Smatch's chest and started to strangle him, Kayzen had him in the Strangle arm move.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Smatch was surprised by the arms suddenly grabbing him and began moving about trying to avoid the hand coming for his throat. Smatch then shouted out "Alright, alright I can see your a devil fruit user. You can let me go now. But hy the hell are you following me? If that was your bar I'm sorry I can pay you back for it." Smatch knew he didn't have enough money but was willing to try anything to get out of this.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:18 pm

this has nothing to do with the bar, the reason I am following you was because I am a pirate who looks for a crew to join, i have been sitting in that bar for weeks but every pirate crew who came in there where weaklings, but you where to only one who was cruel enough and strong enough for me to consider joining, I am a high class assassin, and I am a devil fruit user as your experiencing, but I will not kill you yet, the only thing I want is to join your crew ok, if not then I will kill you, how does that sound for a deal Kayzen said and then he did a quick hand move and the arms vanished, now he waited for answer, in the event that the answer would be no, he kept his hand ready to kill if the attack came, he knew he was cruel but he didn't care he only wanted to join the best of the best and nothing else, and this guy seemed like one of the best.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Smatch looked at Kayzen and realised this guy would be a welcome addition to the crew but he wanted to be sure how strong this guy was. "Ok well that's good to hear its not about the bar cause I have no money left, so I couldn't have paid you anyway. I'd be happy to accept you into my crew, although how do I know your worthy enough to be a member of my crew? I'd like to fight against you to see how strong you are but I'd prefer it if this wasn't a fight to the death and you didn't use your devil fruit to do things like snap my neck or back." Smatch was ready to fight this guy but he was also worried about what he could do to him.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:30 pm

a fight to prove my strenght, ok i wil do that Kayzen said and charged right for Smatch, on the way he drew his cutlasses, and slashed out against him, he wasn't just an assassin, he was skilled with the swords as well, he was not going to kill his furture captain, but he was also going to win the fight, noone had beaten him yet, not even the marrines had taken him down yet, but this was a pirate, one of his own kind, in a way they where equals, but equals or not this fight was his to win, he had a plan.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Smatch had no idea how he was going to win this fight and wasn't ready for Kayzen to attack so when his first strike came his way it shocked him and Smatch fell backwards trying to dodge. As he landed on his arse he saw Kayzen above him and grabbed the batons strapped to his forearms and thrust one up into the air aimed at Kayzen's chin. Smatch then stood up and took a stance, he charged at Kayzen then as he got closer he ducked swinging his right baton up at Kayzen's chin again and then swinging his other at Kayzen's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:43 pm

When Kayzen was above Smatch after the dodge he put the cutlasses back to their place and stood up and saw Smatch coming towards him with two batons, this was an easy move to counter, and he had a plan for how to make it funny, he made a move with his hand, and up from the ground came an arm right infront of Smatch's leg and grabbed it, this would make him fall over, and it would also make Kayzen almost laugh himself to death, even though he was dangerous, he knew what was funny and what was not.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Smatch expected Kayzen to try and trip him up or even hold him down when he fell. So When a hand came up to grab his leg he easily dodged it by skipping around it. Smatch wasn't as stupid as people thought he was, just because he was young it didn't mean he didn't know what he was doing. This fight was good for him as it helped him try to improve his strength. Smatch needed to become a stronger pirate if he was going to revive the Drop Dead Pirates. Smatch had the words of the old man's tale running through his mind and knew that it was a promise he not only needed but wanted to fulfil.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 pm

the unexpected dodge knocked Kayzen of guard for a short while, but not long, now it is time for the big finally Kayzen thought and jumped into the air as high as he could, he waved his hand over the entire area they were on, and up from the ground came at least one thousand arms, there was no escape his sea of Arms, he had never tried it, cause he never needed to, all those who tried to fight against him, was just strangled, but now Smatch was trapped in the sea of arms, the only way he could escape now was if he decided that Kayzen was powerful enough to join his crew.
Kayzen landed safely on a nearby create tower and looked of his master piece.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Smatch felt arms all around him raise up from the ground, he wasn't ready to give in despite of having so many hands around him. He quickly wiped out his flask of rum ad jumped on top of the arms then leapt as high as he could into the air. Smatch could see Kayzen on a tower and smirked. Smatch used his fire breath technique to burn away some of the arms. When he landed he was grabbed by a few arms but just began beating them with his batons. Smatch stood in the middle of a circle of arms which were all burnt to crisp, he looked up kayzen then said "Why don't you come fight me like a man? use your own hands instead of devil given hands." Smatch had a plan. He knew he was still surrounded by arms but wasn't ready to give in just yet. His body was aching but his will wasn't beaten yet.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:54 am

nice counter attack Kayzen thought for himself, the idea of fighting without his devil fruit powers was ok with him, he had more tricks up his sleeve, but he was beginning to get bored so if this guy didn't accept him soon he would have to end this fight and just take his ship, so he drew his cutlasses again, but this time he went into defense position, if he was going to play a little more, he needed to shift to a lower gear as for now he had been going on gear 1 all the time, now it was time to go down to gear 0.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:20 am

Smatch then could see something in Kayzen change he wasn't sure hat it was but it made him feel unnerved as Kayzen approached him his grip his batons was loosened and he strapped them back up before extending a hand and saying "Your pretty powerful, I would like you in my crew. I'm Smatch D Pengs and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:50 am

Kayzen heard the question slide his cutlasses back to their place and said I am Kayzen Logan, but people call me Handy Logan after searching for so long he was finally on a crew, but not only that but the Captain was strong and determined, but three questions still remained unanswered, so he Asked his new Captain ok Captain I have three questions, the first how many other crew members do you have except me, what is the goal for this crew and finally what is the name of this ship of yours? they were easy questions to answer, once he had got an answer to those, he would be ready to go and look for other crew members.
(OOC: could you explain in detail how the ship looks, is there a ship from one piece which you can compare it to?)
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:15 am

Smatch was happy he'd gotten Kayzen to stop, when he was asked these 3 questions Smatch smiled then said "Its nice to meet you Kayzen and so far your my only crew member. But I'm still looking for the usual people for my sip a cook, doctor, shipwright you know the usual, although I would like a fortune teller too. My ships called the Death Angel and as you can see this large dark looking ship is it." Smatch smiled standing in front of it then said to Kayzen."So do you know anywhere around here where we can get something good to eat, I'm starving." Smatch knew he needed to get stronger especially when this guy Kayzen could so easily kick his ass, he was the captain and Smacth always figured the captain has to be the strongest. Smatch refiled his flask with rum then put the barrels aboard his ship.

(There's a description of the ship on the crew page.)
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:44 am

any places where we can eat Kayzen thought for a moment then he said well first of all you burned down my favorite place, but i know a place with an brilliant cook, he has the best food in the world follow me and then he started to walk, but not the same way they had come, Kayzen took a turn a walked into a side street this restaurant is so exclusive that only a hand full of people know where it is, and I am in that hand full, and the best thing of all is that is a pirate restaurant, so no marines allowed, and who knows maybe you can find your cook there then he stopped in front of a door and wait for the captain to enter first.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:03 am

Following Kayzen Smatch was happy to learn that this place wouldn't have marines he was even happier to learn that it was exclusive. Smatch entered the restaurant and saw it wasn't packed but it wasn't empty there were a few people there all of them looked like pirates and probably were. Smatch felt a little intimidated as he had such a small bounty, but he continued anyway and sat down at a table then took a look at the menu, everything looked tasty and he couldn't decide what to get he looked at Kayzen then said "So whats the best thing here to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:15 am

Kayzen knew just what to order he ate here once a week, and he always ordered the same I strongly recommend the shrimp soup i eat it all the time, but if you don't like sea food, the have a very good beef here as well, and if you are vegetarian, i must say that the salad is out of this world, but the choice is yours captain, and down worry about the bill later i am paying then he snapped his fingers and said waiter then they waited as the waiter walked towards their table.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:22 am

Smatch looked down at the menu then said "Can I have the Shrimp soup?" Smatch didn't mind seafood and looked around seeing other pirates looking at him like he didn't belong. "Thanks for paying for the bill Kayzen, I've got no money left any more, I spent all my money on rum and my ship. Smatch could smell chicken being cooked and taken past him by the waiters and he liked the smell of it. It may have been because he was hungry or could've been because it just smelt so good. Smatch tightened the batons on his fore arms as he could feel them starting slip out. Smatch wasn't sure if he would need to use them or not but hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:44 am

I will have the shrimp soup as well Kayzen said and handed the waiter the menus, he looked at his captain, he saw that he looked at the other pirates, and he saw how the others looked at his captain, they gave him a "get lost" look, and Kayzen didn't like that, so under the table he waved his hand and on every table where people sat a hand came up with an eye in each palm and the look that eye gave the pirates said "do that again and you are dead" then the hand went back into the table, and Kayzen said don't worry captain, they won't hurt us, I will make sure of that. then he waited for the food.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:51 am

Smatch laughed at what Kayzen did then said "Don't worry about it, if they try and beat us up I'd be happy to deal them and hopefully I'll get stronger too." Smatch looked around and said "So do you know any of the cooks here, cause if I'm going to find a cook to join my crew then I'm going to want to meet the cooks." Smatch was looking around to see where the kitchen was and couldn't find it till he heard a door flap open behind him and saw it was behind him. Smatch was excited to find his crew and get sailing.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:01 am

good cook, well there is this Jason guy, but there is something strange about him, but you can try, he is their star cook after all, but let us first enjoy the food when it comes, and then we can say that we want to talk to him, and if he wants and if the food is good he could join us and while he spoke the waiter came with a steaming shrimp soup, ah finally, food and without more words he was digging in on the amazingly tasty shrimp soup.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:08 am

Smatch looked down at the soup and smelt it, he sniffed at it then dug in a ate a mouthful of it. Smatch then twitched a little bit then nodded and said "Yea its good, I like it." Smatch began eating it more and more enthusiastically by the time he hit the bottom of the bowl he still wasn't full and ordered another one with out asking Kayzen if it was ok. Smatch then pushed the bowl aside and said "That was really nice, I think I'd like to try some more of this guys food, it tastes great!" Smatch saw more and more bowls of soup being served and every waiter who walked past carrying the soup he thought and really hoped was his as it was soo good. Smatch eventually saw a waiter heading for him with the soup but he turned at the last minute. Smatch didn't want to wait any longer, but he didn;t want to be thrown out either so he stayed seated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 1 Welcome to the rest of your lives (Closed)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next