One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:09 pm

With the Death Angel now in the Grand Line after traversing Reverse mountain and now on course for Oosha isle and in search of the man who had been searching for Smatch. The clouds were grey and a storm seemed imminent the waves had become rough and violent which shook the ship about, Smatch was sitting in his own little private ship at the front. He sat upside down in the hollowed out skull at the front of the ship thinking to himself about Red's lovely body and his feelings for her, his crew and how stupid he felt when he realised that they had not left Jason behind. Instead he had just been in the kitchen. He probably should have checked there first, and he lastly thought about Daki and the man who had been tracking him.
What could he possibly want and why?

Smatch was curious and decided this was probably a time he should be up on his feet warning his crew about the dangers which would probably come there way when they docked. But he really couldn't be bothered he was too lazy, he could see the island in the distance getting closer through the holes in the skull and smiled. Sitting up and poking his top half out of the top of the skull he was sitting in Smatch called out. "Everyone we're approached Oosha island and will probably be there some time soon. I feel it is my responsibility, hell it is my responsibility to warn you all of the impending danger which we will face upon entering the island. The hostage we had taken was a member of the Sun Riders and their captain had been tracking me for some reason, so I am of some importance to them and will probably not be harmed as for the rest of you I cannot say. So yeah, I guess, be warned. I know nothing about these guys except that their captain is a cannibal and they are one man down as I think I may have killed our hostage. I left him in the docks at Logue Town. So, yeah remain vigilant."

Smatch looked back to see they were getting closer and felt fear shiver down his spine, he had never felt it before and he didn't like it either, he swallowed hard and began breathing heavily to calm himself down. He began to think of Red and the bath they had shared and straight away he calmed down. Although his right nostril did begin to fill up with blood, when the blood began dribbling over the edge of his nostrils he felt warm blood seep down his cheek and sprung to his feet in shock wiping it off.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Kayzen was lying on the deck with his feet on the helm when the captain came out and started to speak, when he was done Kayzen thought for a moment and then he said I hear you Captain, I hear you so I was thinking, would like to have a spar with me so I get to try out some new moves and Maybe improve them a little, and don't worry about us, even thought we are few in numbers, we are strong as hell so what do you say, do you want to spar? then he left the helm and jumped down on the main deck taking his fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:15 pm

"Nah I don't want to fight right now. I can't be bothered right now." replied Smatch as he got up looked at the island ahead of himself. Then he remembered that it was still fairly early and continued, "Also I don't want to wake up Jason or Reiko, its still early." Smatch then climbed up and out of the seat, he stood on deck then once again continued, "But I guess we could have a little battle of sorts." Smatch gripped his blades and spun them around in his hands as he took up a lazy fighting stance.

He was tired himself and squeaky clean, he felt warm and loved the feel of his blades in his hands. "Alright then lets get this fight started." Smatch didn't want to hurt his fellow crew member and also knew that his fire attacks wouldn't be able to be used aboard the ship due to the ship being made of wood.

Smatch looked at Kayzen through tired eyes and held both his blades in one hand then filled his mouth with some whiskey and placed his flask back in his pocket and stood awaiting Kayzen's attack with his baton blades. The blades were left pointing forward with the shorter bit pointing back. He smiled as he looked over his shoulder to keep an eye on the direction of the ship.

Still on course, Smatch smirked then looked back at Kayzen still gripping his blades ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Kayzen was happy that the captain had accepted his challenge, he allready had a plan up his sleves, then he said so are you planing to have kids with Red, well if you are, then you might have to think over that idea then he kicked with his leg out in the air, which made a leg grow out of the deck and aimed for Smatches groin, if that move hit, he would what to re-think having kids with Red.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Seeing Kayzen's foot coming towards himself Smatch lowered his blade in front of his crotch where Kayzen's foot was aiming for, he held it there strongly and didn't even feel he needed to move as he knew Kayzen would be more injured by such a move. This small movement took barely any energy at all and he had hoped for much more of a challenge than this. Smatch yawned as he held his blade in front of his crotch.
"Your going to need to try allot harder than that if you want to hurt me Kayzen."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Just as planed Kayzen thought as he waved with his hand and two arms came out of Smatches sides and kept the arms there, now he had only his leg's to defend with, he pulled back the leg and said well, well, well, you walked right into my trap I see, stil the same old Smatch, allways falling for my plans, now what to do next? then he thought for a moment and then he said check out this move then he made 8 arms come out of the deck, all of the grabbed hold of Smatches legs, then with a big wave of his hand, a hand half the size of a giants hand came out of the deck right in front of Smatch, then Kayzen said Gianet Palm smach, I am going to give you to the count of three, if you haven't surendered by then, then I wil cruch you with this palm, your choice, 1, 2, 2 and a half then he stopped counting for a moment and waited to see what Smatch would do now.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Knowing Kayzen's power and his weakness as well Smatch didn't fear any of these movements from Kayzen and wasn't surprised at anything he did. He was holding sea stone blades and his wrists weren't held in place, so he began spinning the blades around with the use of his wrists as his sea stone blades swung around his blades touched the hands restraining his arms and they felt limp and weak. He then reached down and slashed at the arms holding his legs.

Looking up at the huge giant fist Smatch didn't fear it as his sea stone blades could easily disable it. He then held both blades in his hands and drank some rum. Smatch whistled smiling as he placed his drink back and Daki splashed into the water splashing a large wave of water on deck soaking everything in sight including Smatch.

The only way to avoid this splash of water was to be inside and since the hatch was closed and there was no way of Kayzen knowing about this surprise attack Smatch figured that Kayzen was pretty screwed even his Devil Fruit power couldn't help him here.

Smatch smiled as the water swamped him it covered him and even knocked him a little off balance but most of all it woke him up, it felt refreshing.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Jason was very worried. He was fretting over their recent encounter with the marines, as well as a slight fear of the mysterious reason behind the hostages death, in fact he was also a little ashamed, as he hid in panic when he heard battle going on. Now though, he had to keep his mind on cooking. He was carefully preparing a few simple dishes of sushi, made from the pig nosed tuna he had bought in Lougetown, mulling over the idea of fishing for more food but then decided against it, as he carefully began cutting the fish.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Kayzen watched as Smatch removed the hands restraining him and then suddenly he got soaked with sea water and started to feel weak, then he said nice going now my clothes are all wet, good thing I bought some other once back in Logue town, and by the way nice move with the sea water, but you know me well enought to know that I am not the type of guy giving up so easily then he made a big jump and landed on the wooden log hanging from the mast, from there he could not be hit by water based attacks, his cloths would dry in the wind and he had the upper hand, becuase he could block any attacks coming from the ground into the air.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:13 pm

As Smatch looked at Kayzen scramble up the mast he laughed out loud knowing that now he could win this fight with ease, as he had the advantage as Kayzen only had a small area to manoeuvre about in whilst he had the rest of the ship and as he was up the mast Smatch used this situation to use his Smiley Pentagon technique.

Smatch emptied his rum around the mast drawing a pentagram on the deck, he knew that this could be dangerous but figured he knew what to do, he could handle this. Smatch threw one of his sea stone blades at Kayzen knowing he couldn't block it without falling due to the the weakness it would cause him. Smatch then grabbed hold of his lighter and held it in his hand and lit a flame then looked up towards Kayzen smiling.

"Surrender or fall to your death!"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Kayzen dodged the blade easily by duck under it, while staring face down at the deck he saw that Smatch had a lighter in his hand and that he had drawn a pentragram mark on the ground, then he heard his captain say "Surrender or fall to your death Kayzen laughed where he stood, he laughed so hard that he allmost lost balace, then he yelled back are you going to risk your ship just to win this sparring match man Logue town made you crazy Smatch, but you know, I am as stubborn as a goat, so go ahead light the rum, but remeber if the ship starts to burn out of control, the storage room is full of explosives, wil you relly risk the life of your lovely Red just to beat me then he jumped from the mast, took a salto in the air and landed near the helm of the ship, then he waved his hand towards Smatch for the final stricke, two arms came out of Smatch's back and was aiming for his neck meaning to start stangle him, while this was happening, two new arms came out a little futher down on the back and grabbing for both of Smatch's arms intending pulling them behind Smatch's back, Strangler hand, my favorite move, Smatch give up now, or you can forget about seing your beloved Red again, and don't worry I will take good care of her, in bed the last part he said with a perverted smile on his face, then he waited for Smach to answer.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:05 am

{OOC: Kayzen technically you still shouldn't be able to use your Devil Fruit powers since you wouldn't dry off straight away and also I would like to remind you not to god mod so whilst we are fighting against the NPC crew my brother made for us do not call instant hits on them either.)

Smatch swung his blade up quickly to cut through the arms coming for his neck then swung it around to slice up the arms sprouting from his back. He smiled at Kayzen and said, "Yes I would, cause she's the one I' more likely to save than you since she's my girlfriend and your Strangler Hand is a worthless attack against sea stone, plus if you think she'll even let you get anywhere near her your wrong, she has some moves and I can tell you now. You wouldn't be able to get anywhere near her." Smatch then knelt down to light the rum on fire. As he did he let out a little very quiet howl which from where he was would've been impossible for Kayzen or anyone else to hear, but not for a seaking,

Daki raised from the water slowly behind Kayzen and spat a mouthful of water, which covered the entire deck and helm. The water was fired out like that from a fire hose and Smatch found himself struggling to keep himself stood up but he was certain Kayzen couldn't.

Daki then submerged again beneath the water and continued swimming around the ship happily.

Once the water subsided Smatch walked towards Kayzen and tried pushing his blade against his neck to threaten him and said to him. "Surrender"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:47 am

Kayzen knew when he was beaten so he said good fight Captain, ok you win, man you have gotten far since Logue town I must say then he walked over to the helm and continued to keep the ship steady.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:32 pm

As jason finally finished up his sushi, beamed at his meal in blind childish pride, and carefully balanced the dish as he appeared up deck and proudly bellowed, "Sushi is ready! come and get the yummy fish while its, uh, fish like!", a little confused though as he heard some fighting for the kitchen, but merely shrugged it off and walked up to Smatch.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:23 am

Smatch looked at Kayzen and saw him continue to steer the ship, he smiled and thought to himself, I haven't gotten stronger. "Kayzen I haven't gotten stronger, I just used the tools you need to use when fighting."
He then saw Jason run up to him and other his sushi.
"Ooh, sushi, my favourite, thanks Jason. How are you Jason and are you ready for a fight we may get involved in on Oosha isle? Daki!"

Daki raised his head up over the side of the ship and looked down at the sushi Smatch smiled up at him and tossed him a piece of sushi which Daki happily chomped up and swallowed, he licked his lips and continued staring at the sushi jason had made.

"Jason I think Daki wants some of your sushi." Smatch smiled then took another piece of sushi in his mouth. "Good job Jason, this stuff tastes great."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Jason blushed bashfully as his captain complemented him once again on his cooking skills, embrassely replying; "Your just being nice Mr. captain! It's easy to make sushi really." , as he grabbed a handful of the fishy food and tossed it towards Daki, happily calling over to the sea king; "Dont worry Daki, you get to have some too! I wouldn't leave you out when it comes to meals!" Jason then happily skipped next to Kayzen, offering some sushi to the assassin. "Here's so for you Mr. Kayzen man!", the lumbering childlike chef said.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Kayzen took the sushi and said thank you Jason, (sniff) ah it smells amazing, and with the cooking skils you got I knwo it wil taste good and with that he dug in, the food tasted so good that it felt like his taste buds was dancing cha cha cha in his mouth, when he had eaten up the dish with lovely sushi he said Jason you are the best cook in the world then he gave jason the clean plate and went back to stearing the ship
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Red walked out on to the deck, yawning after a night of working on chart-maps and having greatly enjoyed her lie-in.
She shook out her long, signature scarlet curls, not bothering to tie her hair up today and fumbled with the map she was holding.
"Hmm."
Her eyes scanned the horizon line. "Oosha Isle shouldn't be too far away, I imagine." Red pulled out her Log Pose to get a better idea of where they were and once satisfied, she headed over to her crewmates.

"What were you guys doing earlier?" she laughed. "I thought I heard fighting of some sort. Either way, I'm awake now. Good morning, Daki!" She called over the edge to the giant seaking, blowing him a kiss. "Good morning, Kay." She playfully punched Kayzen's arm as he steered the ship. "Good morning, Jason!" She stood up on tiptoe to give the overgrown child of a cook, a greeting hug before slinking over to Smatch, her smile widening as she put her arms around him.
"Good morning, Captain..."
She kissed his lips, parting after a few moments. "Mmm...Oosha Isle is only a few more minutes away, by my calculations."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Jason blushed in giddiness once again from compliments about his cooking, this time from Kayzen. "Thank you Mr. Kayzen! I'm happy you like the yummy fish!", oblivous to the assassin quickly eat the rest of the sushi. He was the suddenly hugged by Red much to his suprise, which made him blush all the more. "Good morning Pretty Lady!", Jason greeted, about to offer her some sushi, before staring in shock at the sushi-less platter he held, staring at it then suspiciously before looking underneath it and the inspecting round the ship furiously, commenting; "The sushi disappeared! sushi shouldn't disappear! Unless if it was by magic! Gasp! Maybe there was a magic man here! Poor Pretty Lady didn't get sushi because of Mr. greedy magic man!" Wait why does Oosha Isle sound like i've heard it before? Maybe it's one of magic man's tricks! Jason thought to himself as he continued his search turned man hunt for a fictional person.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Surprised by her forwardness after their bath together before they entered the Grand Line Smatch felt Red's lips press against his and kissed back. He could see she was tired and since Jason was talking about all the sushi gone probably stolen by some magic man Smatch sat down and hoped Reiko would join him she looked tired.

"Morning Reiko." Smatch replied looking into her eyes like he was a lost puppy he still had some sushi left over and offered Red some, then said, "I can see we're nearly at Oosha isle, you looked tired d-d-do you want to rest on my lap?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Red raised her eyebrows at his offer and chuckled at Jason.
"It's alright, Jase. I'm not very hungry at the moment. Perhaps you could teach me how to make some more delicious sushi later? But I'll have a quick taste now."
She accepted a bite of Smatch's sushi, smiling primly. "Mmmm...that's good." Red gave a nostalgic sigh. "Kind of reminds me of how my mama used to make it."

Red looked into her boyfriend's adorable gaze and sat down in his lap, snuggling up against him. "Thank you, Smatch. Yeah, I'm a little on the dozy side..." She yawned again. "I'll have to get a bit more rest this evening."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Jason grinned with pride as Red praised him for his sushi skills, blushing all the more. "Yay! Pretty Lady like Jason's yummy fish too! I'll make more latter, we still have lots left of big fishy! And I'll teach Pretty Lady when ever she wants Jason to teach her!", the chef babbled excitedly, before gasping in relisation. "I still need to find the magic man! Where are you magic man? Stop hiding, it's bad to steal things!" Jason shouted, as if scowlding a naughty child, carefully checking under a barrel, behind the mast, and peered suspicously into Daki's mouth. "Hmmm magic man is clever! Hope we find him before we get to Island land!", Jason commented.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:26 pm

as Kayzen was stearing the ship he saw something in the horizon, something that looked like and island, but he wasn't sure, so he left some hands to stear the ship and went below deck to get something from his stuff, when he came up again he had a telescope with him, it was his fathers telescope, he never left without if, he climbed up to the lookout post at the top of the mast and looked throught the telescope towards what he had seen earlier, and now he saw it, yes it was an island, he became so happy thinking it was reverse mountain that he yelled towards Smatch land ahoy captain, land ahoy then he waited for answer.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Seeing Oosha isle get closer and closer he felt happy but also worried about anything these men might try when they docked. He thought back to Logue town and about the hostage who he may have killed. Smatch felt bad about it but ignored it then looked at Red, Jason and Kayzen. They were his crew and he never wanted to lose them so he would fight as hard and clever as he could to keep his crew safe.

"You should get some rest now Reiko, you might need it if we get into a fight with these men who've been following me." Smatch looked at Jason who was questioning the whereabouts of this magic man and couldn't help but smile. The big bald childish cook made him laugh then he looked at Kayzen the perverted stubborn fighter. Smatch nodded to him when he called land ahoy and he smirked. Kayzen needed to get better at fighting. Smatch had barely used any energy to beat Kayzen and if he had said anything else about the woman he loved, then Smatch wouldn't have held the blade to his throat.

As Reiko stood before Smatch he remembered after the bath they had shared that her body was flawless but there was one thing he had seen and never questioned.

"Reiko, can I ask you a question? I-its about the tattoo on your back, I-I noticed it whilst we were, s-s-sharing a bath but never thought to ask about it. Till now."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Red looked up at Kayzen when he spotted land and peered out on to the horizon line, herself. "Ah yes. That right there is Oosha Isle. I recognise it from the geographical features."
She smiled at Jason's searching. "That's so sweet of you to say, you big handsome cook, you. Hey, why don't you forget about that mean magic man? He's totally immature anyway. And I'll make sure that he misses out on getting any of the really tasty food that I'm sure you're gonna cook for dinner."

Red settled back against Smatch, turning slightly in his arms at his question. "Hm? My tattoo?" She smiled a little, kissing his chest. "You're wondering about the black rose, huh? It's kind of a pact I made with myself." She lowered her voice a little, her tone softening. "My parents...one of the main things I remember about them is how completely and totally in love they were. And ever since I was little, I always wanted to find someone to love as much as my Mama loved my Papa. Then, one night after a bit of a stand...I asked the guy if he loved me." She furrowed her brows. "And he just laughed and said "True love isn't meant for pirates"...so I broke his nose and walked out." She laughed a little. "I thought of my parents and thought: "Damn, that can't be true"....and I decided to make myself a promise that one day I'd fall in love too. So I got the black rose tattoo to solidify that promise." She swept her hair over one shoulder and shrugged her shirt down a little. "I promised that I'd get the tattoo redone and the petals turned red when I fell in love for real..."

Red twisted around and kissed Smatch's lips softly before parting and smiling, her cheeks turning a little pink. "I guess I'll have to start looking for a tattoo parlour very soon." She lifted a hand to lightly play with his fringe and stroke his scar. "Does that answer your question? Or was it something else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 3 Psychopaths of Oosha Isle (Open to all Drop Dead Pirates)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next