One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join)   Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Its a normal day in Dark Isle, the worst has already passed for Karasu. He had gone through what seemed like years doing missions and honing his skills, now he has decided to lean back and watch his island work for a change, instead of himself. Days ago he had arrived with a very embarrassing encounter he would hope never to talk about, he was seen in a hot spring.. Naked, He was never to talk about the experience again, and hopefully them either.

Karasu was now drinking something his butler said tasted well, since he couldn't taste anything. Karasu was not the type to brag, but he wanted to feel some pride towards his crew mates abilities, they were strong as they were.. but they could become as strong as Karasu envisioned his crew becoming. They were currently small in number, but he had high expectations for them. It was at that moment that Karasu decided to be spontaneous for once, and help push his wishes a bit further.

Karasu stood on both his legs, leaving his Royal room and exiting through the giant door in front of him. The Black halls with wooden floors stretching across the hallway to the elevator, pressing a button it started moving downwards eventually reaching the bottom of the tower. Karasu walked outside, his Silver hair starting to move along with the wind, his Light brown eyes were now gazing at the place where he would make his spontaneous announcement. While he walked towards the place his Black coat started moving menacingly trough the air, his usual black hat covering his face showing only his left cheek scar as a distinguishable difference from someone else.

A man appeared in front of Karasu, right as he were about to step inside the announcement room.

"King Karasu, allow me.." the man whispered, his eyes now looking at Karasus scar. He nodded allowing the man to move inside the communication room and giving the man both his letters, to find a bunch of black birds scattered across the room. The man put in a letter on one of their legs and then on another birds legs under the names of 'Daiki' and 'Roger', it was their own messenger birds, giving them the mission straight from Karasu:

"Daiki and Roger; Your time to train is here, show me what both of you have learned.. and what you'll be learning. This is an order, I want to be impressed by the time we finish.. make it here in ten minutes after receiving the note, consider that your first mission before making it to the 'announcement room'. Fail and you will be punished severely.

Yours truely; Karasu Ammo"

This would show Karasu just how fast the crew was, if they made it here in around 15 minutes (since the birds had to find daiki and Roger) he would consider it a well done mission. Then the true fun would begin.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join)   Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:45 pm

At a area og dirt and stone Roger was standing focusing his energy, before shooting of a huge fire fist into the air, then quickly after he kicked into the air launching a rankyaku wave which sliced the fire fist in half, he was growing stronger everyday, ever since he joined the DIA, he had become stronger than ever, and with the Rankyaku technique under his belt he had developed a whole new set of skils.
Suddenly he heard a flapping sound behind him, he turned around and saw one of Karasu's crows coming towards him with a message around his leg, after reading the note he sent the bird flying of and started running towards the place he knew Karasu was, after 5 minutes of running he was starting to run out of energy, and he felt the taste of blood in his mouth, but he keept on going.
After 7 minutes of running he could see Karasu's house, it was huge, bigger than his old apartment back at the place he had joined the DIA, and 1 minute later he stood infront of the front door, and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join)   Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Sakura slowly and steadily rows into the harbour of Dark Isle. As she nears the island, Sakura turns her head to look at the Island as her hair billows in the wind. Sakura had just recently returned from a mission off-island, succesfully. Throughout the mission, her body had become toned and shaped to become more lethal. Along with her dexterity and speed becoming enhanced, her Kami-E had become more refined, being able to dodge much more hits from more people before taking a single blow. Sakura turned back around and rowed towards the harbour of Dark Isle.
Sakura docked and tied the boat to the dock. She picked up her violin from her back and placed the rope over her shoulder so the violin lay on her back. Sakura was wearing camouflage print on her trousers with combat boots. A knife rest in the side of her right boot. She still wore a black tank-top but this was covered by a black leather trench-coat. Her facial expression also seemed to take on a much more serious tone than before she left. As she finished tieing the row boat to the dock, a single person ran up to her, speaking in a frantic tone. THe person explained that Karasu wanted everyone to his place in several minutes. Sakura sighed and began to think to herself; Either the idiot forgot about me or he didn't want to bother me as I was on a mission.
Sakura shook her head and pushed past the guard, sprinting heavily towards Karasu's place. As she reached their roughly five minutes later, Sakura noticed another person knocking on the door. Sakura slowed down to a jog and stopped next to the person; Roger. Sakura placed her hand on his shoulder as he knocked and began to speak; "Hey there, big guy."
Sakura smiled slightly, panting lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join)   Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Roger turned his head to see the girl from where he joined the DIA standing with her hand on his shoulder, oh hello there, girl I don't remember the name of, my name is Roger what is yours he said with a fake smile, even thought he didn't trust her, he could still be polite.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join)   Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Daiki was training near the seashore... he was training with his "Tornado de Plumas" attack. He threw clay targets into the air and then used the Tornado de Plumas and directed it to the target, to destroy it. He had perfectioned it to the point that this bits of clay were as hard as steel.

Suddenly, he saw a bird flying towards him. This had to be a letter from Karasu. Daiki awaited the bird to fly towards him and he stopped in his arm. Daiki took the letter and read it. Then immeadiatly he ran towards the Announcement Room. Using his new move known as "Wall Run" he evaded having to go through the masses of people and he used soru to get to his destination faster. He got to the Announcement Room.

Karasu was there, waiting for them... but he didnt see Roger or Sakura inside.

"Good morning Karasu." -Daiki smiled at his captain. -"How are you?"

Daiki mantianed a dim smile as he awaited Karasu's response. He had chosen him as a First Mate, and now Karasu was a shichibukai, making him almost a Shichibukai too. Or so is how Daiki looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join)   Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Karasu had been waiting for Roger to arrive in the announcement room, unaware that Sakura had arrived in the island, but they refused to show themselves. Daiki appeared after only a few minutes, which gave Karasu a sudden burst of accomplishment having chose Daiki in the past as his first mate, it was definitely a good choice.

"Good morning Daiki, I'm Fine this morning. Do you have any idea where your crew mate is? I hope he didn't misread my note or get lost along the way here.. it would be very.. inconvenient for him."

Karasu was already getting ready to punish Roger, if this had been an assassination mission and he would have been late.. it would already be over before it started. Karasu was already getting prepared to hurt the man if he arrived late, but just to make sure he wasn't overlooking the situation he closed his eyes.. and went into the 'Total Silence' state. In this form he could hear everything within a 50m radius perfectly.. but t had another form of it that was much more concentrated. Karasu homed in on his island, trying to hear peoples conversations while at the same time ignoring them until he found the voice he found, Rogers. He could only hear Roger, but he was talking to another person.. he was far, and he only had 3 minutes left before he would fail the mission. He would probably have to sprint the rest of the way to the Announcement room just to make it in time.. but still, three minutes seemed too short for even the fastest people without Soru, this could be a problem.. odds were he might've forgotten where the announcement room was, since there would be no other reason for him to be at the tower in the middle of the island.

"Daiki, lets do something interesting.." Karasu left his Total Silence state, opening his eyes and looking at Daiki.

"Lets think of a proper punishment for lateness, any ideas?" Karasu had already figured they would be late, unless they had some way of getting there faster then they could run.

"Mine has to do with boulders.. and a lot of running"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join)   Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Roger looked up as he saw Daiki running towards the another small building and started to run up the side of the of the building, then jumped into a window, without saying much as a good bye to the girl, he quickly followed and was standing in the window still to room he later found out was called the anouncement room, he jumped in thought the window and landed next to Daiki and said Good morning Karasu Sir how are you doing then he waited for him to reply hoping inside of hims that he was not late.

Last edited by Kayzen on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join)   Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:23 am

Daiki looked at Karasu with a bit of a weird look. He didnt really think that Roger misread the letter... Maybe he confused building, that was possible, but not really something that would happen all the time or commonly. Daiki looked at Karasu and saw him close his eyes, concentrating. He must be using a technique to localize Roger.

He then spoke to him and Daiki smiled at his sadistic tendancies. He could be mean some times. A punishment... Maybe something that had to do wih seawater pools and lots of spikes... Yeah, it could work.

But before he could say anything, Roger appeared.

"Oh, here you are Roger, good morning."- Daiki smiled at him.- "Why were you taking so long?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join)   Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Roger smiled with a shy look and said I missunderstood the letter, I thought we where meeting by the Tower, but thanks to me spotting you I found this place, and acording to my clock and he looked at I still have 30 seconds to go on the time Karasu gave me then he pulled him self together and bowed before Karasu showing him respect, then he said to the warlord Good morning Lord Karasu, I am ready to show you what I have learned by myself, and I am ready to learn from you then he stood up and waited for Karasu's reply.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join)   Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Karasu counted the seconds before the time limit would have been up, waiting for something he thought would be impossible. Then the clock hit 30 seconds remaining Roger appeared, and asked Karasu how he was doing. Before he could answer Daiki had said hello to his fellow team member, karasu waited for their conversation to be over before he greeted Roger.

"My day is fine Roger, and I am glad you are enthusiastic over the training you will receive today. My father is not around, so we'll have to train under normal circumstances.. however.. don't think It'll be easy, I'll try my best to take both of you to your limits and see whether you'll learn to crumble.. or try to evolve to get past the limits."

Karasu tried to say all of this in his normal cold voice, he was expecting his crew to pass the tests and learn to evolve, however it wasn't unlikely that they would crumble instead. Not many people are capable of evolving when they have no choice, it usually takes a long and steady process. With this training it should only take a week.. if they don't die that is. Karasu readied both his pistols, putting explosive rounds in one pistol and smoke in the other. He watched his two crew mates with a small smirk and handed them two separate ropes.

"Tie yourselves up with those ropes, only your arms though, then lets take a walk to the beach.." Karasu didn't bother waiting for them to use the ropes on themselves, he started walking in the direction of the beach without looking back, within around an hour they would make it to teh beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join)   Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Isle Assassins Chapter 3: Expectations from Karasu (Open to DIA, PM me if others wish to join)
Page 1 of 1