One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)

Go down 
+2
Agthala
Rodoku
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:15 pm

Daiki had been navigating away from Dark Isle for 1 week, looking for an island to look for assasins, strong assasins that fitted the perquisites to join the Dark Isle Assasins, and probably their pirate crew. An island appeared in the horizon, Daiki directed the ship towards it. This ship that the assasin guild had assigned to him for his first missions: Looking for more assasins for the guild.

Daiki docked the ship in the port, the ship didn't have a pirate flag, so it was ok. He started walking around the town. There was letre that said:

Emeol Town

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Sakura walks off of the boat that she had been sailing with for the past few weeks. She would look around, getting familiar with the surroundings. Once she had gotten used to her surroundings, Sakura walked to the Captain of the Pirate Crew she had been travelling with, keeping her Violin close.

"It has been a nice time, but I shall take my leave here. I hope you enjoyed my music."
Sakura smiles while saying this, seeming to have a cheerful tone. The captain just nods and laughs, pressing 2 Golden Earrings into her palm. Sakura yelps at the coldness of the metal but chuckles soon after. She heads away, waving back to the pirates, Sakura began to head towards the center of town.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:56 pm

A passenger ship sails in and docks. Among the large groups of passengers that wanted to visit this town was Marcello Castro. He was handed back the confiscated weapons when he got off and set foot on dry land. Castro scratched his chin and examined his surroundings. Everything was rather fine and dandy, but it was missing something but Castro couldn't put it robotic finger on it. He shrugged it off and walked into town. Castro stood out quite brightly, after all he was the only one with many weapons that were clearly real and lethal. People who were passing by him were looking at him with unsure looks on their faces and whispering to others, but that barely even troubled Castro in the least.

"A fresh start as an assassin in a new town. But before that happens, better get some whiskey along the way." Castro said to himself as he headed to find the nearest liquor store. But after walking for five minutes, he found himself back at the docks where he rested his face in the palm of his hand. "Dammit."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Daiki searched for people that seemed out of normal, stronger, weirder, and at the same time he kept calm and looked normal like any other citizen in the town. As he didn't find any potential assasin, he bought some things for lunch and dinner, cause he planned to stay some time on the island, at least until he found someone, and then he went back to the ship.

The ship was bigger than The Galatea. Daiki had not been able to bring her because it was too small for a whole crew to fit in. He left the things inside and when he went outside again, he saw a man with his face on his hand. Daiki walked up to him.

"Good morning."- Daiki said in a respectful manner. -"Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Sakura went to the center of town, looking for a perfect spot to begin her usual routine of trying to find some money and perhaps a potential crew to travel with. She set up next to a bar in town and places down a small bowl. Sakura began to tap her foot before playing her violin. Sakura would draw a small crowd of people. As she smirks, Sakura begins to play at a faster tempo, tapping her foot like a metronome to keep herself in time and add to the effects of the music. Some people would be generous enough to drop one or two hundred beli in the bowl infront of Sakura as she plays.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:36 pm

"Hm? No, there's nothing wrong. My name's Castro. I am an assassin. If you ever need a target taken down, just give me a call and I'll see to it given that you have the cash." Castro extended his left arm to shake the man's hand. His right arm was by his revolver, which he had to do every time he gives out his occupation to someone. Last time he did that, it was to an undercover marine. Things went ugly from that point on. "Do you by any chance have any whiskey on ya? I'm feeling a bit thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Daiki looked at the man, it was very weird that a man said: "I am an assasin." when he was just presenting himself to another person. Daiki didn't mind this fact, but if this was an assasin, Daiki would see if he was worth for the crew. He took note in his mind and said.

"No sorry, I dont have any whiskey in my ship, but I happen to have some rum and vodka." -Daiki gave a propositional look to Castro. -"My name is Daiki."
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:24 am

"'Sa pleasure to meet ya. Ya mind if I take a swig or two from said rum and vodka? A bird! TARGET PRACTICE! Castro quickly pulled out his revolver and within a split second he fired it and the bird fell dead onto the deck of the ship. The head of the bird was blown clean off, and blood was starting to spill, making a bit of a mess for someone to clean up. He blew at the barrel of the revolver, replaced the bullet that was used and re holstered it. "Ahem, so mind if I drink a few glasses Daiki?" Castro asked as he grinned joyfully.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:32 am

Daiki looked at Castro and his happiness-demonstration calmly, he kept a pokerface. Then he smiled too when he asked if he minded for the glasses.

"Yes, of course, come with me to my ship."- Daiki walked to his ship, expecting Castro to follow him behind. In there, he got a bottle of rum and a bottle of vodka, two glasses and orange juice. He placed all in a table on his kitchen.

"Take your sit here."- Daiki indicated to Castro with a smile.- "I am an assasin too, Castro. First mate of the Dark Assasins's Crew, and Im looking for crewmates."

He hoped Castro had caught the clue.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:40 am

Castro followed behind Daiki until they reached the kitchen. He sat down where Daiki told him to sit, and was presented liquor. Though whiskey was his favourite, Castro still liked to drink. He poured himself some rum and quickly drank it down, then did the same with the vodka. Didn't have the same bang like whiskey, but Castro could take what he could get. While he was drinking, he heard Daiki say he was the first mate of an assassin crew. Castro finished the last of his drink and said, "Crew eh? Your crewmates out on the town? Cause I don't see anybody in or out of here."Then Castro finally caught wind of what Daiki was getting to; He wanted Castro to join his pirate crew, but to clarify if it was true or not Castro asked him a question. "So, ya want me to join your crew?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:44 am

Daiki smiled. He saw how Castro drank, he served himself some vodka, put some orange juice in it and drank half of his glass: that was hs favourite.

"I see you got my point." - Daiki told Castro. -"Indeed, I am looking for assasins in this town, but I dont have any crew mate until now, and I can't just get any assasin to join my crew."

He made a pause, he rank the remaining vodka and orange juice.

"If you want to join, you have to go through some tests."
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:51 am

"Tests, eh? I was never fond of those in school. If it's about math or history or any kind of that crap I'm out. Castro got up and stretched. He understood why Daiki would test potential crewmates. Castro took out all of his guns and knives and laid them flat on the table. He looked Daiki dead in the eye and said, "What tests am I gonna do, anyways? Castro had a serious expression on his face, which was his business face whenever he was talking about a job with a client. He considered his assassin work deadly, but not too silent.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:03 am

Daiki looked at Castro, Daiki was eager of doing this tests. He saw all of Castro's weapons. Cool- he thought. I wonder if he can survive my clay abilities.

"For your first test you need to stay here until I set up something outside."- Daiki told him and he walked outside of the ship.

Daiki raised two tall walls of clay at the sides, making a marked way towards the ship. This was going to have obstacles. He mumbled some of his techniques, for himself, as he placed them.

"Nendo Nendo no Quicksand, Hard Clay Tomb, Soft Clay Tomb, Nendo Spikes, Nendo Soldier."

There were quicksands scattered all the way from him to the boat, about 30 meters, spikes came in and out of the ground, tall clay walls were lifted in the center, making a stretch-corridor laberynth, two Clay Tomb traps where set up to close when Castro was passing by and at the end there were 3 Clay Soldiers that would block Castro's way to him.

"You can now come!" - Daiki yelled so Castro could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:31 am

Castro heard Daiki call him, so he grabbed his weapons and came walked outside. On the way, he hoped that it would involve shooting something from a long distance but when he came outside, it was an obstacle course. Like he hasn't done enough in school. There was quicksand everywhere, making it highly difficult to do pass through. Castro did his best to pass through the obstacles, running through the quicksand as fast as he could without being enveloped. But then he started to sink until he was knee deep. Dammit! Gotta get out, gotta get out, gotta get out! Then he nearly got impaled by a spike. It missed him by the tip of his clothing.

Things were becoming more and more difficult, but Castro made through the spikes through pure luck. Then there was a labyrinth that confused Castro but eventually made it out alive. This was going to be a long day. As he neared Daiki, he was trapped within a tomb of...clay.... The next thing Castro knows was the tomb smashing him together and causing him to stumble a bit once he got out. Castro had to be careful with his eye, or his brain is going to be toasted like toast. He got up and got a step closer to Daiki when he got trapped within another tomb of clay. Softer, but suffocating was still suffocating him. Quickly, Castro used his above average strength to break free from the tomb. He turned on his range checker. Just a few more meters and some soldiers to take care of. Castro took out his shotgun, knowing that the soldiers' heads would be blown off with a close shot to the head. He dispersed the first two quickly but accidentally gave enough time for the third soldier to attack him. The soldier nearly got Castro, but he rolled out of its attack and shot it with his revolver six times before it went down. Castro reloaded his weapons, and stumbled over to Daiki. He was a bit battered and covered in bits of clay. It wasn't anything too serious, but he still felt the pain from the hard walls of the tomb smashing against him. "If this is some kind of sick joke, I am going to send you to the grim reaper."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:31 am

Daiki looked at Castro come out of his traps, overcome the obstacles and win over them. How he had escaped the quicksands, which he had placed all over the place, he had been smashes by both his tomb traps, but he had survived. Apart from being hapy that he had found someone worth his time, Daiki could only think that he needed to get stronger. Daiki was surprised that Castro had survived to all his traps.

"Bravo, Bravo."- Daiki said with a smile, this guy seemed to have potential as a crew member. -"This is no joke, Castro. Now let's go to the village."

Daiki started walking towards the village, hoping Castro was following him.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:55 am

Within the center of town, a larger crowd had now gathered around Sakura. She was now singing as well as playing her Violin and the crowd seemed to enjoy her music. They clapped along as more and more people began to place some Beli in front of her into the bowl. Sakura smiled with ever time someone stepped in front of the crowd just to put their money into the bowl, but never swayed from her playing. Sakura continued to play, hopefully earning more Beli as well hopefully drawing a pirate crew to her.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Castro sighed and shook his head. He put his guns back into their holsters and followed Daiki. He brushed off the bits of clay and thought to himself, Was this really worth it? Probably. Was this nutjob trying to kill me? Maybe. Why am I thirsty again? I don't know. As he followed Daiki, he heard the sound of music that appealed to his ears. He stopped following Daiki and walked into the crowd. He peered over the masses of people that the musician attracted to get a look at the player. Then he stopped and realized he was supposed to be doing something else, but who was he supposed to be following? He shook off the thought and pushed his way to the front of the crowd to give some money to the musician. Once he got to the front he scoured through his pockets to find some money but found a dozen bottle caps. Maybe she would buy it. Castro tossed the caps into the bowl in hope that she would think that it was money.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Sakura watches as the man comes to the front of the crowd. She smiles as the man comes forward and continued to sing and play the violin as the man reaches into his pockets. As the man put in what he had in his hand, Sakura glanced over and noticed the bottle caps.
{Who does he think he is? Does he think I'm an idiot?!}
Sakura would calmly try to kick the mans leg as she span around, still playing the violin and singing. Most of the crowd would applaud and laugh thinking it's an act and just a show of how well Sakura can still sings and play the violin while under pressure but a few would begin to break away from the group.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Daiki looked back and saw that Castro had stopped by a crowd, music came from the center. Daiki sighed, he should act normal. He, too, went into the crowd and looked at Castro, that palced bottle caps instead of money for the girl playing the violin and singing. Daiki sighed again, that was rude... He himself got some money from his pocket and looked at the girl as he placed the money in the bowl. He smiled at her before turning at castro and telling him.

"Hey, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:26 pm

Castro moved out of the range of the kick and unsheathed his combat knife and swung it as a warning. "Those caps are worth something, just to tell you. They're worth...about less than a penny in total. It's not much, but it's something. Then he noticed Daiki place money in the bowl and remembered what he was doing before he went into the crowd. "Oh hey Daiki, how's it going? Was I supposed to follow you? If I was, then we should get going now!" Castro tried to sound as innocent as possible. He put the knife back into the sheath and gave the musician a mean look before following Daiki. "Ya know, I was perfectly capable of handling her."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Daiki walked out of the crowd, he turned his head to Castro.

"I saw what you did." - Daiki told him with a disapproving look and tone of voice.- "That was very rude, if you didn't have any money, it was better to not give her anything that give her rubbish, dont you think?"

Daiki kept walking, he gave a last look at the musician before walking into a deserted alley.

"Your work here is very simple. Inside that trash bin, there is a secret passage way that leads into a subterranean dungeon. That is the HQ of a group of burglars, robbers and thieves. Look for the leader of the group and kill him, if you return alive and having killed the leader, you pass the test and you're part of my crew." -Daiki said calmly, but something excited in the inside. -"I will go with you."
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:43 pm

"Hey, at least it wasn't pocket lint."Castro followed Daiki into an alley and was told to kill the leader of a group of hooligans that live inside a trash bin. He looked inside and found that what Daiki said was true, which surprised Castro a bit. "Alright, sounds easy 'nuff. First, what does this leader look like? I don't wanna walk through a knee deep pool of bullets raining down on me if I kill the wrong person. Thanks for coming with me though." Castro stuck his pinkie finger in his ear and blew on it, then looked back at Daiki with a monotone expression.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Daiki smiled at Castro's question.

"That's the difficult part of this test, I am not telling you who the boss is."- Daiki grinned.- "This will try your ability of intuition, evation, strenght,etc. It's like a combination of tests in one."

Daiki then pointed at the garbage bin.

"Ladies first." -Daiki said joking.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Castro gave Daiki and annoyed look and climbed into the trash bin. He landed with a light thump and walked deeper into the headquarters for thieves and robbers and crap like that. No one out of the ordinary or boss-like registered in Castro's brain, but he was determined to find him or her and stick a bullet between his or her eyes. He should've asked his parents for a brain implant to boost his knowledge. They did have the implant but it was a reckless decision to make. He sat down to think for a bit until he was interrupted by a loud call.

"Make way! Big boss man coming through! One side! Out of my way! Move it or lose it!"

That was extremely convenient that the boss was out, but he was surrounded by heavily armed guards. Eight of 'em, armed with full auto machine guns and wearing bullet resistant vests. The big boss man, wearing the grey suit and sports sunglasses, is most likely wearing bullet resistant armor too, so a shot to the head should take him down. But what to do about the bodyguards? This would be a lot more easier if he had one of those machine guns. Tactic one: Run in, shoot the boss and run out before getting shot. Tactic two.....Castro couldn't think of one so I guess it's just tactic one. But there was no clear shot of him unless it was from a top view. Unless Castro wanted to be turned into human swiss cheese, he had to avoid the gunfight.

"I don't have an idea to get him out of that turtle formation."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Daiki entered the trash bin, following Castro he followed him silently and hiding wherever he could, sneaky. After looking for a while and finding the boss, Castro said he didnt have idea how to break their formation, Daiki decided to heat the things up and get Castro out of his "decide what to do" mode.

"Nendo Spikes." -he said to himself as spikes made of clay shot out of the ground where the boss was standing. His legs were stabbed and, as he was confused, he shouted when Daiki retracted the spikes into the ground without making any noise. The boss and the bodyguards started cehcking everywhere and one of them saw Castro.

"So it was you! Kill him!" - The bodyguards and the boss went after Castro.

Daiki hid himself inside a wall that he turned into soft clay and palced himself inside, leaving a hole to see what was happening he was practically invisible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next