One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)

Go down 
+2
Agthala
Rodoku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Caroline, who was sleeping in the eagles nest of the current pirate ship she was on, woke up by a voice yelling somehting to her.

a crewman told her to check if there was any islands around. She zoomed with er cyborg eye to see if ther was any. She saw something that looked like an Island and yelled back
It looks like there is one up ahead.

As the boat got closer she jumped down from the eagles nest. when she landed looked around to see what the crew was doing. She grabbed her crossbows and strted to shoot them.

Our partnership ends here. she said with a cold evil voice.

The captain ran out on the deck and saw all of his crewmen with holes in their necks. beside on of them was caroline, who was busy cleaning an arrow.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! the pirate captain yelled.

She looked up, and eyed him.

Well, you're slower then I thought. But that's expected since you're bounty isn't very high.

She started to do frontal flips and stopped right infront of him witha smile on her face. She took out an arrow from her quiver and grabbed the pirate captains throat with the other.

She looked at his scared face for a few seconds, then stabbed him right in the mouth.

Morbi ut quam amici mortem

She let go of the captains throat and went to the steering wheel. She saw that the boat was heading towards the islands harbor. She couldnt be arsed to stop the boat, so instead she waited until the boat crashed in to the harbor, before she jumped off. People stared at her, but she ignored them and started to follow a road that led from the harbor to someplace else.

Back to top Go down

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Sitting in his tiny row boat Abaddon was searching for a pirate crew to join but had failed to find one, and his boat was left drifting aimlessly in the sea. As Abbadon sat up in the row boat he saw an island in the distance and with his food and drink supplies running low he quickly rowed over to the island hoping he could at least get some supplies or find a pirate crew to join. It was his dream after all. As Abbadon rowed to the island he could feel his arms aching from all the rowing he'd done the day before but on the good side of things it was going to boost his strength.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:22 pm

The bodyguards turned to Castro and started firing at him. He flipped over a table to cover himself from the lead rain and pulled out his arsenal. All of them were bad choices to deal with eight bodyguards with machine guns that are determined to slaughter him. He didn't even know what had happened. His best bet was with his rifle. It could easily puncture through the bullet resistant armor with ease, but Castro would have to stay under the table to shoot them. He took off the scope and musket and started to fire blindly, with hopes of taking down most of them. Fifteen rounds took out eight of them and all that was left was the boss. Lucky son of a gun he was. Castro came out with his revolver loaded and carefully looked around for the leader. The boss came out of hiding with a handgun most likely from the black market and pointed it at Castro and he did the same with his revolver. "Remarkable. You'd think bodyguards would do their job better than this. You should be-ACK!" While the leader was talking and making his speech, Castro shot him in the head. "Funny. For a leader, you should know better than to make a speech at this kind of event." The whole room was emptied out because of the gunfight, but at least a few bottles of whiskey survived. Castro took some of the bottles and drank out of them, then poured the rest into his liquids container. "I'm done your test, ya' can come out now. What do I do now?" Castro sighed and sat down on one of the chairs that wasn't gunned to bits and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Sakura had followed the man who dared to insult her to this location. She still felt bad that she had thrown the crowd away, just to catch one man, but he insulted her and she must do what is needed to be done. Sakura jumped into the trash can as she heard the booming voice.

"Make way! Big boss man coming through! One side! Out of my way! Move it or lose it!"

Sakura hid around a corner she had just turned into and peeked her head around. "{Who the hell are these guy?}"
Sakura would watch the whole fight, silently watching around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Daiki, who was inside a wall of clay, watched the fight and laughes. Castro had demonstrated what is needed to be one of Karasu's, his captain, crewmates. So he came out of the wall leaving it as it was before and taking all the clay from his body in a ball on his hand. He stepped next to Castro.

"Well done, Castro. You have demonstrated me that you have what is needed to be one of the Dark Isle Assasins." -Daiki told him with a smile in the face, he offered his hand again, for Castro to shake it. -"Let's go and look for more crewmates."

Then Daiki looked around to see if there was any of the thieves left, he found no one, so he procceeded to walk outside. He saw the girl that had been playing the violin.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" -Daiki exclaimed at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:47 pm

As Abbadon walked around the island getting stared at by people on the island he began to feel self concious. Abbadon looked around for places which sold food or drinks but he couldn't find anywhere and ended up back at his boat again. Abbadon refusing defeat walked back in and found somewhere this time but when he saw the prices he realised he didn't have enough money. Abbadon found 3 beli his pocket and tried to think back to where the rest of his money must've gone. The he remembered that he lost it on the boat when he was counting it a huge gust of wind blew the money out f his hands. As Abbadon's stomach growled for food he walked past trash cans and thought about looking for some scarps of food but couldn't make his mind up if he was hungry enough to search through the trash.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Sakura would jump as the man began to talk to her.

"I...Uh...I was following him," Sakura would point at the man that insulted her, "and I saw him go down the trash can so I followed. And that lead me here, which led me to this."

Sakura would keep her violin extremely close to her while talking, making the veins show extremely well on her left hand with the pressure she is using to keep hold of the violin. During the entire time, Sakura would have her head slightly lowered.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Castro was relieved that the tests were probably over. He shook Daiki's hand and smiled with delight. He got up and reloaded all of his weapons, then said, "So I take it that I'm done with all of the tests?". Castro felt back at 100% once he finished the the bottles of whiskey and wiped his mouth on a napkin lying on the ground. He got up and proceeded to follow Daiki, who was looking around for more assassins. "Yeah...Sorry 'bout the room clearer. Things got ugly for a minute." Then Castro followed him outside. "Hey! What are you doing here?" That made Castro take out his rifle by reflex and look around, then pointed it at the musician who was playing earlier. "Take one move and I'll put some lead through your skull." Castro said as he aimed it at her.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Sakura jumped again when the man with the rifle jumped out towards her. She quickly relaxed and grew sort of frustrated when she noticed who was pointing the gun at her.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?! Do you really think bottle caps are worth ANYTHING?!

Sakura would throw the bottle caps back at the man, aiming for his head. Sakura would hold her ground, seeming more frustrated than when the first man begin to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Daiki looked at what was happening, if he didn't stop it, it would get out of control. When Daiki saw the bottle caps fly directed to Castro, he automatically raised his hand, and with an extention made of clay, he blocked all the caps.

"Wowowooo, stop this already."- Daiki said.- "Castro, you see why you shouldnt be rude with people, they get angry! And you, lady, refrain from attacking my friends, cause I dont want to have to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:39 pm

"I'm curious, so sue me. Well...Yes, I do think bottle caps are worth something. If you have a collection, you can keep them...Yay? Or they may be worth something in the future! And you should learn to control your anger when ya need it the most." Castro said as he lowered his weapon. He made mistakes before, just not relating to angry musicians or bottle caps. He straightened his beret and his jacket and took a swig from his liquids container full of whiskey. "Calm down for a minute and....and.... empty glasses on the table! Three targets, five meters away!" Castro shot the glasses with his rifle and they all shattered into tiny bits and pieces. He smiled and said, "Okay, you need to....What was I talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Sakura would snigger at the man, who had previously insulted her. Was this man really that stupid or was it all an act? Sakura began to laugh louder as she couldn't take the hilarity.
"You...You", Sakura took in a deep breath, "You were..."
Sakura couldn't get any further before continuing laughing. She continuously tried to keep it in but the laughter always managed to break free.
She took a deep breath in and stopped laughing.
"You were talking about how I should control my anger...To be honest, I think it's my emotions as a whole that need controlling.", Sakura would turn to face the 'Clay Man', "I shall not attack anymore...It's just that I was perhaps just slightly annoyed at the fact that I felt like he insulted my music. Even though it was indirect...Still felt sore.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Daiki saw how the two persons got relaxed, discussed with each other. He decided it was ok, if things got worse he would immobilize them both. Then the girl spoke to him after laughing a lot.

"I understand." -Said Daiki. -"Please, call me Daiki. I happen to be looking for... people for my crew, I am a pirate and this is Castro, the first one to join me. If you're interested... it would be better if you are an assasin."

Daiki smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Castro looked annoyed when the musician started laughing at his absent mindedness, and reloaded his weapon. He did feel a bit guilty for giving her bottle caps, but live and learn. Castro waved when he was introduced, and took another swig from the container. "If you're thinking 'bout joining, you're gonna have ta go through a small portion of hell like I did. Although, it wasn't that bad considering the alcohol along the way but that's just my opinion. Sorry 'bout givin' you caps earlier." Castro took out his combat knife and stuck the tip between his teeth to clean something that was in it. Once he was done, he pulled it out and put it back in its sheath on his left thigh.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Sakura nodded at Castro, twisting the bridge of her Violin so it broke off and revealed a hidden blade.
"Ofcourse I would like to join, and i'm an assassin...Well, sort of. I've killed about one person...By accident. But I have been trained by an assassin, so that counts for something, right? Oh, and before I forget, call me Sakura."

Sakura smiled at both Castro and Daiki, twirling the blade in her hand.
"Being a musician has helped me with working my hands."
Sakura would put the blade/bridge of the violin back into the violin, still keeping it close.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Daiki was satisfied, Castro had managed to say sorry. And he had found another assasin... well, something like it, he would find out if she was adequate for the crew now. He saw that the violin was actually a weapon, what an interesting and well disguise blade that was.

"Lets move out of here." -Daiki said smiling, thinking about the next test he would make. He climbed out of the underground dungeon, he saw a man passing by, he waited there for Sakura and Castro to move out.

Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Sakura would follow closely, not wanting to get lost in the trash can. It was still rather weird to think technically she's in a trash can. Sakura would notice the man after exiting the underground dungeon. She would walk beside Daiki, still staring at the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Abbadon heard noises coming from the trash cans and turned to see a man stood next to the trash can and others climbing out from the trash can. Surprised and a little bit worried about here this man appeared from Abbadon asked " Where did you come from?" Abbadon's eyes kept flickering to the trash can he was confused and thought he may be seeing things.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Daiki saw Sakura come out of the trash can. Then the man came and asked him where they come from.

"Uhh... from the trash can?" -Daiki said innocently and smiled guiltily. He had his guard down for emotions at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Castro followed behind the other two, thinking that Daiki seems to pick up anyone that seemed like a potential assassin. He had to make sure he did not get lost in here or he'll have to run through every single room. He popped out of the trash can to find that a person saw the group climb out of the trash can. "Well...This is awkward, isn't it? Cause it is to me."
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Sakura burst out laughing at the response to the simple question. She tried to contain her laughter but couldn't hold it back even a little bit. She fell to her knees with laughter. Sakura then turned see Castro pop out of the trash can and burst out in even more laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Abbadon had never been so close to rubbing his eyes in disbelief before this moment as he couldn't get his head around all these people climbing out of a trash can. "Is this some kind of illusion?" Abbadon felt uneasy when one of them began laughing, he saw the group standing there and panicked slightly when he saw the man with loads of guns. Abbadon had never handled a gun.He gulped the took a step back worrying what might happen. He didn't know what to do and froze.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Daiki laughed a bit too when Sakura bursted into laughters for his answer, then Castro came out of the trash can too. The man was afraid of them, specially cause of Castro's gunss, his eyes were pointed at them.

"Dont worry, we won't hurt you." - Daiki said. -"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Feeling uncomfortable and worried about making any wrong moves Abbadon looked them in the eyes and said "I'm Abbadon"

His voice was shaky "And who are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:03 pm

"My name is Daiki." -Daiki said, the man seemed uncomfortable, nervous. -"This are Sakura and Castro." -he pointed at each of them-

Then Daiki looked around.

"We are pirates." - Daiki said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next