One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)

Go down 
+2
Agthala
Rodoku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Castro laughed a bit when Sakura started laughing too, and noticed that the person was looking directly at his weapons. "Don't worry kid, I ain't gonna shoot ya. Instead, I'm gonna shoot the can by your feet." Castro pulled out his revolver and shot the can by the person's feet and laughed some more.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Abbadon realised this was his time to be brave, he stepped closer to ask to join their crew as he always wanted to be a pirate. But instead he almost filled his pants from the gunshot by his feet. Shaking Abbadon jumped back.
"I've always wanted to be a pirate. Can I join you?" asked Abbadon quietly
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Daiki was surprised by the question, he really had not expected that. Daiki looked at the man, he didnt seem to bring any weapons with him... he didnt seem to have any special ability... but you never know.

"Well... My crew is a crew of pirates and assasins..."- Daiki explained.- "And the captain, I am the first mate by the way, wants me to recruit strong, special people for the crew. Do you have any fighting ability?"

Daiki had "question" written on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Hearing about this pirate crew got Abaddon all excited he eagerly wanted to join but he had no fighting skill at all.
"No I don't have any skills really, I can take a mean punch and a lot of pain but that's about it I can also fight a bit but I'm not as bad ass as some of you guys." Abbadon said staring mainly at the man with the guns.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Daiki was a little bit disapointed... this guy seemed to have some potential... and he said that he could take pain. But what would Karasu say if he took a guy with no skill at all? Daiki sighed, he was going to let him stay with them the time they were in the island, but he didn't know if allow him to actually JOIN the crew.

"I guess you can hang out with us while we get more crewmembers, right now Im going to make some tests to Sakura, to know if she can join the crew." -Daiki said.-" Let's go guys."

Daiki started walking to the plaza, what he was about to do... was something mean... but it was worth it for the sake of the crew. He used Sory to move around the center of the plaza very quickly and without being noticed, he stained the back of some men and women, 10 in total, scattered through all the plaza, they seemed as if they were not going to move anywhere anytime soon: men in a line waiting, women selling an buying fruits, some of the men and women that sold fuits, vegetables and other goods. He reappeared at Sakura's side.

"Your first test is to taste how strong are your guts and how silent you can be, go around the plaza look for the people with their back painted with clay, you shall kill all of those people without being noticed." -Daiki said.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:44 am

Caroline had now entered the actual town. IT was full of people talking to each other. She shivered. She looked around for place where she could think about what she should do here.

There is a roof there, there is also an alley there.

She decided to clim to the roof a pub. Once there she looked down on all of the people. THe place looked like some sort of town square.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Abbadon watched Daiki move quickly around the plaza and couldn't believe the speed. Once he was finished and explained the test Abbadon thought to himself about how he'd do the test before mentioning Will I have to be doing any tests like these cause I'm not sure I could. Abbadon watched Sakura get ready for the test.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:55 pm

as she sat up on the buildings roof and looekd down on the pople below, she saw a the blur of a man moving at a inhuman speed. She tried to follow his moves with her cyborg eye but she couldn't quite follow every single move. She could just see that he moved incredibly fast from person to person.

Well, isn't that suspicious.

she started to focus more on the suspicous man and the group he was talking with.
She Noticed that the man was talking to a girl in the group.

I need to hear what he sais cause he is indeed interesting, she thought to herself.

She climbed down and blended into the group of people, even though she didn't like doing it. She walked in a normal way so that she wouldn't arouse suspisicion. when se finnaly got to hearing range the man had already stopped talking.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:59 am

Sakura began to stop laughing and dried away tears from her eyes, staring up to Daiki, she had a thoughtful look in her eyes.
"One; You have to teach me how to do that technique. Does it work on single parts of the body as well. I could play at a much faster tempo. Anyway, two, do I have a time limit on this task? Or can I take as long as I want?"

Sakura would stand upright next to Daiki, holding her violin close.

"Also, when you say 'without being noticed', do you mean being noticed completely by my targets or do you mean being noticed killing those people?"

Sakura would tilt her head to the side after she had said the questions.

((Sorry for the delay >.<))
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Caroline heard the woman in the group say things about arget, and killing people. Now she was really interested in knowing more. She tried to get a little bit closer. when she was satisfied with how close seh was, she slowly turned her back towards them and blended into a group of people who were talking about fruits.

She said somethings she knew about fruit loud enough for the group of presumed " killers " could here her, and hopefully think that she was talking with that group of people.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Daiki rested his head on his hand.

"I dont know what kind of test you're going to have... Since you dont have any kind of spacial ability..."- Daiki told him as he thought if that...

He was asked about the Soru and the test by Sakura.

"The technique is called Soru... And I dont know if you can concentrated in one part of the body, I have never tried it and I dont know if I can teach it to you. Two, it doesnt matter how long you take, as long as no one notices that YOU killed the persons marked. That will prove if youre snicky enough to be a silent assasin."

Daiki heard someone saying something about fruits out loud.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:23 pm

A ship was seen on the Horizon, it was neither Bog nor was it small, it was happy medium in the length. On its Flag it showed the Pirate flag of the Dark Isle Assassins crew, although none of the Assassins should have even seen it. A skull with Pistols as crossbones was seen on the black flag as it landed on the island. Although Karasu was an assassin, he didnt need to hide himself in this occasion since he was not here for an Assassination, rather he was here to check on his First mate and see how he was doing things with the crew. Closing his eyes Karasu heard the noises around him, looking for Daiki, his first mate.

-finding Daikis voice-

"Two, it doesnt matter how long you take, as long as no one notices that YOU killed the persons marked. That will prove if youre snicky enough to be a silent assassin."

Karasu heard his first mate asking someone to kill a few people marked as targets. Karasu Soru'd to a building from which he was directly on top of them, he saw very few people marked with Clay on their backs, normal looking people.. Karasus eyes boiled as he thought of his First mate using innocent lives as as tests for someone elses skills. Karasu moved at Soru speeds and appeared in the middle of the small group, taking out both his pistols in that instant and aiming at the lady with the musician gear he was talking too, his other pistol was aimed at the man with many guns around his body. A Vulture was circling them in the air, Landing on a pole 10 feet above Karasus head. He was watching Daiki with evil intentions.

"Daiki.. we need to talk, are you using innocent Lives as test subjects?" Karasu looked Left and right making sure the 2 would not move or try anything, his Fingers could pull hundreds of bullets in a second If they tried anything. "Both of you.. don't move.. or i WILL shoot". Karasus Fingers were ready to pull triggers if necessary.

"Daiki, Dark Isle Assassins NEVER hurt those of pure heart, we cooperate with them on a daily basis, as Missions.. so how... DID YOU END USING THEM AS TARGET PRACTICE?!!." Karasu had a fierce look on his face, while looking at Daiki.

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:49 pm

Daiki was shocked when his captain appeared and pointed his guns at Sakyra and Castro. His eyes widened and were open like plates. (Daiki's eyes). His captain was right... He shouldnt have tried to use innocent lives as targets.

"Ca- Cap- Captain! Uhh... Well... i didbt think of..."-Daiki mumbled words that made no sense, failing to justify his error.-"...ah... I am sorry Karasu, you're right... I shouldnt have used innocent lives as my test subject..."

Daiki felt really sorry for it.

"I used a guild of thieves and burglars for this man's tests!"- Daiki pointed at Castro.-"This man is Castro Martello, our new crewmate."

Daiki lowered his head, hoping that a new crewmember would change the topic of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:41 am

Karasu lowered his guns slowly, putting them back in his sheath. "Castro then is good enough to be in the guild, That means you were testing either the other man, or this young lady." Karasu looked at both the Women and the Men that looked fairly ordinary, but had a spark to him. "Whomever was going to do the test, you are lucky you didn't actually do it, or I'd have to hunt you down myself" Karasu sighed after finishing the sentence, still looking at Daiki, at least he got here in time to stop the incident. He might've had to kill Daiki as well, if not punish him for doing something like this.

"Let me introduce myself, I am this crews Captain.. the rest you guys will find out once you reach the Island and are properly trained, Daiki I'll simply be here watching how you do things, My comment will not matter, I simply want to see how you will test these people." Karasu was still angry with Daiki, but he hadn't actually killed anyone, so it was best to forget the incident.. but the next time he would need at least a scar to show others in the island what happens to those that hurt the innocent.

Karasu walked past the group and stayed behind them, he took the ordinary looking man and pushed him to the side. "Go home kid, i don't want to see you doing anything out of your league." The man obeyed and left the group, running the opposite way. Karasu didn't care of he was weak, but he didn't have enough determination to train.. which made him someone unworthy of being an Assassin. Karasu stayed behind and watched the rest unfold.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:12 am

Caroline noticed the comosion behind her and tried to focus a bit more on the sound of the man who appaerently was the captain. This was getting more interesting by the minute. She heard him talk about an island and training.

she started crouch a little bit and then did long backflip and landed a few meters behind the group of pirates. AS soon as she landed she noticed the captain of the crew leave the group, while dragging one of the others. She stepped aside, trying to look like she was inspecting the scenery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:49 am

As Abbadon was told to leave by this man who claimed to be the captain he turned to walk away then stopped and turned back feeling a sense of confidence and replied "I'm not leaving, I want to become an assassin, Captain." Abbadon smiled at the captain with an evil smile then touched his wrist and the tattoo on his wrist it reminded him of his dream.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:14 am

Caroline heard the , who appeared to be an ordinary man say his dream out loud. She started to get really exited now, a feeling she had never felt before. But the man was clumsy. you should never say things like that out loud, she thought to herself.

she walked slowly towards them, minding her own business. As she got closer she started to move her arm slowly and casually towards her quiver. She dragged her fingertips on one of the arrows feathers. She started to turn a bit to the side so she would get behind the man who apparently was the captain.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:40 am

"Oh really? you think you can be an Assassin then? alright then, I'll train you. but it will not be me whom will do it directly." Karasu tried to pick hi up by the Collar, dragging him to the beach from which he came from. "Daiki, I'll leave these people to you, including the one that's been watching us for quite some time now. Make sure she joins, she looks promising." Karasu kept walking with what he assumed was the Males collar and continued walking without looking back. Reaching the destination he needed to be in. There was a ship with their flag over head, his father was waiting for him on the ship.

"What is it Karasu, someone to question?" his voice was cold and dark, as if he himself would have hoped it were true. Karasu shook his head. "Train him, he had the spunk to come back, even after i said no." Karasu's father nodded, but looked at his body with a weird face. "Karasu he needs physical training before we give him the information for it." Karasu nodded with annoyance and repeated the question. "I said give him the information of Rokushiki, even if he can't use it to its full potential it beats having nothing!" Karasus father nodded, and jumped down from the ship, putting his hand forcibly on his forehead. "Once i do this, you can not turn back, your destiny will be with the Dark Isle Assassins, understand child?" Karasus father was asking the male if he was sure he wanted to be with Dark isle Assassins, if his answer was yes, then he would continue with the technique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:04 am

As Abbadon was dragged by Karasu he felt worried about what may be ahead , when he saw it was a ship he was puzzled. Abbadon stood there listening to the conversation between son and father then understood that his father could teach him techniques. When Karasu's father put his hand on his head and asked him a question Abbadon looked him in the eye then looked at Karasu they both seemed dark and a little scary. Abbadon looked at his wrist seeing the tattoo he'd gotten he remembered all the things which happened to him as a child and then replied "Yes, I want to learn, I want to become a Dark Isle Assassin." Abbadon readied himself for what he was bout to under go, despite his fear it was too late to back out now.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:29 am

Caroline was a little shocked but not very surprised that he hadnoticed her. He was the captain of a crew with assasins so no less was expected. she smiled and looked at the man who had discovered her, leave th area. she stood still, thinking of what she should do now. She could join them, but the thought of getting close emotionally to people frightened her. She then remembered that all of them are assasins, like her.

after a about half a minute, she decided to get back to her roof, to see what new test the violin bearing lady would get.
On her way htere she stole an apple and a bear from two people in the plaza.

As she sat and drank her beer, and ate her apple, she started to think of joining them.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:36 am

Castro watched as Karasu blinked in and yelled at Daiki, then say some stuff and drag off the persistent man who had seen the trio come out of the trash bin. Although Castro was content that the captain has given his approval for him to become a member of the crew, he heard Karasu say something about a person who was watching them for some time. Immediately, he jumped out of the trash bin and looked around. "Hey Daiki, your captain seems a bit cold. Or maybe that was just a mistake you made to make him cold. Anyways, who's watching us?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Daiki sighed. at least he had gotten a new crewmate and Karasu appoved him. Karasu introduced himself to the others in the group. It was good that he had come to see hom he was doing, Daiki promised himself he would never let something like that happen again. Then karasu said something about someone watching them and that he was taking the guy that had no abilities with him.

"Ok Karasu, train him, that will be good." - Daiki smiled and then looked out for the one that had been watching them, there was someone on a roof.

"Karasu... well, he is mad at me for doing something wrong." -Daiki said as he looked at Caroline again.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Sakura would watch Kasaru go away with the man with 'no abilities'. She began to think to herself before speaking.

"What did he mean by 'No abilities'? As if you meant the super speed thing, then would it be best if I tried to follow him? Or do you think I should first find out if I am capable of even learning these 'abilities'?"

Sakura would turn her head towards where Daiki was looking, looking at Caroline.
"Any idea how long she's been following us for? She may have overheard everything that you asked me to do. Also...Sorry for all the questions."
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Caroline watched while the people of the group started to turn their heads, looking at her one after one. She knew that the roof wasn't the optimal place to hide, and that wasn't why she was sitting there. she zoomed in on the group with her cyber eye and saw the lips move on the violin playing assasin.

she tried to read her lips, but was unsuccesfull. she decided to stay there, and watch how things unfolded. Going to them was not any of her interests, since she didn't know how capable the assasins were, except for the captain who had detected her. He was not there at the moment though.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Daiki looked at Sakura as she formulated more questions. Why did she had to ask so many? Well, he had to accept that the "Any idea how long she's been following us for?" question was a good one.

"I dont know, Sakura, but I think it has been enough."-Daiki said in a low voice so only the group surrounding him could listen to it.-"Nube de Arcilla.."

Clay went from his hand to the floor, and sliding by the surface of the building, and going into the roof, Daiki attempted to surround Caroline with it. The clay was almost unseeable because of its quietness and it was easy to hide. The Clay was coming from behind Caroline, so she wouldnt have been able to see it.

Daiki closed his eyes.

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next