One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)

Go down 
+2
Agthala
Rodoku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Caroline saw the crack and smiled. She quickly fired an arrow into the crack. The arrow in her lefthand crossbow was fired towards the soldiers head. She was really hoping that the soldier would be destroyed, toher why he would land on her, which would be a big hurdle.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:01 pm

As the clay man was in the air and weakened, the arrow caught him in the cracks in the chest, breaking his chest down. The other arrows pierced a head, which now didnt have any way of defending itself. The pieces of clay fell to the ground as the test fnished.

"Caroline, as your test was to combat me almost directly, you will only have one test. And so, I name you, a Dark Isle Assasin."-Daiki looked around at his crewmates proudly.-"Now we must get out of here, let's go to the ship."

Then he remembered the note on his pocket that had his mission. He took it out and walked at the same time, expecting his crewmates to follow him.
The mission was a 4 star mission that described a man that had apparently destroyed a whole city and blamed a pirate crew for the bad deeds, making the whole city go over down and try to kill them. Shusei Yaminika was the name of this shady man that worked for the underground mafia. Apparently, the man had his own pirate crew and it was going to be hard to kill him.

Daiki thought as he gotnear the ship, he was going to need the help of his crewmembers, the ones that he just got for the crew. He saw Karasu's father near his ship.

"Hi, how are you?"-Daiki saluted Karasu's father.-"Well, these are the new Dark Isle Asssasins I hired."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:40 am

"I see, those of you that I have not visited, mainly those that are not Daiki and Castro, please step forward. I will teach you a technique." Karasus father then walked towards Daiki, leaning over his shoulder to whisper something in his ear. "Shusei will have allies with him, since the person that gave us his whereabouts has no longer contacted us, it is likely he is dead.. He might already be waiting for us where we last spotted him."

He thought about the connections shusei had to make sure he was barely known underground, the only person besides Karasus father whom might stand a chance of fighting him.. might be Daiki. "Daiki one more thing, after these people I will give you the knowledge of books I have learned, one in particular you might like." he waited for Daikis answer.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:53 am

Daiki saw Karasu's call for the other ones, but then approached Daiki and whispered in his ear something about Shusei and his allies, and how powerful they could be if they had killed the contact that gave the dark isle assasins the information about his location. Then Karasu's dad offered Daiki some information of books... What was it, he didnt know, but Daiki nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Sakura walked forward at the request of Karasu's Father. Once she had stopped, she curtsied and introduced herself; "My name is Sakura Jioni. I am the musician." Sakura would be holding her Violin by her side within a tight grasp.
Sakura would look towards Karasu's father who had just started talking to Daiki; Why'd he want me to stand infront if he just went to talk to Daiki?
Sakura tilted her head as she asked herself the question in her head, obviously not getting and answer. She quickly shook her head and stood back up straight and facing forward, waiting to be taught this "technique".
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:05 am

Caroline walked to the old man who had called for her. She saw sakura introduce herself but she also saw that the old man had approached Daiki and was now whipsering somehting into his ear.

Carolie started strecth a little. the battle she had just fought was more time consuming then she had expected.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Karasus father walked towards the two people that had stepped forward, both seemed ready to take on the responsibilities of being an Assassin of the Dark Isle guild. Karasus father uttered his words, expecting an answer. "Both of you have a choice, and two separate roads up ahead from which you can never turn back, one is leading towards being a Dark Isle Assassin and the other continuing your normal lives. I will ask both of you one time only, are both of you sure you want to be Dark Isle Assassins?" Karasus father walked up to them, getting ready to place his palm on their heads. If they were to both accept he would give them the abilities that he would think they were capable of having.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:25 am

Roger stood on a corner flipping his coin as always, now and then a little smoke cloud came out from his pipe, he watched the event with interest, these Pirates was something else than the others who had come here before, then he said huh who would join weaklings like you and he knew that by those words he had challenged the captain to a duel, but he didn't care, he had never lost a fight, and this time should not be any different, but he wanted to see how strong these guys where, so he took the coin he flipped and put it in his pocket, he also put out his pip and put it i his other pocket, all this he did as a preparation for a battle.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:51 am

Caroline heard the old man talk to her and sakura. The voice was wise and experienced. She knew that these people we're strong enough to survive in the grand line, so if she wen't with them she would be able to kill the rest of her relatives that are living on different islands in the grand line and in the New World.

She stepped towards the man who had just spoke and said. I will join Dark Isle Assasins, they are the first pirates i have encountered that haven't gotten killed by me, and since i've fought the first mate , and since the captain spotted me with ease, i can tell that they are strong and good at what they do. She closed her eyes when she was finished talking.

Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:11 am

well if this crew is as good as you say then why haven't they accepted my challenge yet, hey you captain guy, listen up i make you an offer, if you are able to prove that your crew are strong i wil join it, and the only way you can prove your strenght to me, is to send your best man or woman up against me, so what do you say, do we have a deal or are you too chicken to fight? then as a preparation for the upcoming battle, he lidt his finger on fire with his Devil fruit powers, then he said and you are wise to have me on your crew, after all i am a Devil Fruit user then he waited for the strongest guy to step forward and fight him hopefully he didn't need to burn their ship as he did with the other who failed his little test in strenght.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:28 am

Daiki that had his pokerface expression again when Karasu's father asked Sakura and Caroline if they really wanted to join, looked at the man that had just said they were weaklings. Daiki's expression didn't change as Caroline stood up for the dark isle assasins. When Roger told the "captain" that he was a coward, of course he meant him, because Karasu's father was not going to fight, and he was the First Mate, the one in charge.

"It's not that I would let you join my captain's crew without you proving that you're strong."- Daiki answered. -"My name is Daiki, first mate of this crew, and the captain is not here, so you are going to have to fight me. I am, too, a devil fruit user, so prepare yourself! En garde!"

"Nendo Nendo No Punch!" -Daiki punched the air and a gigantic fist of solidified clay was launched flying at high speed towards Roger.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:54 am

Roger was not suprised to see that this guy was devil fruit user as well, it was a simple dodge he jumped up into the air while spinning around in the air, while spinning he streched out his arms and said Fire wave and out from his hand came a wave of fire flying towards Daiki, there was only one way to dodge and that was to jump, and if Daki did so Roger was ready to fire of another of his attacks, in his mind thousand of ways to beat this guy was starting to form, and that from only one attack.
When he was done with his attack he landed on a nearby roof, from there he said you are a Logia fruit user, I am fire, one of the elements, while you are just one part of another element, with these powers we can fight until the end of the world, so why don't give up now and let me join, because of that one attack i am so impressed that i now see that you are not so weak as i thought, so please stop this fight I want to join then he just in case it was not as easy as he thought, he lidt one of his hand on fire.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Daiki saw that a wave of fire was coming at him.

"Clay Wall!" - he said as he lifted a wall of Clay as hard as steel around himself, after he felt that the attack was over, he lowered the walls of clay again and heard what the man had to say.

"Clay is not flamable, and earthen matreials can put fire off. It's true that we could keep on fighting until the end of the world, but I cannot let you join this crew if you dont prove to be strong or skilled enough. Such lame attacks can't burn clay."-Daiki said with a pokerface.-"If you want to join this crew, you must pass a test!"

Daiki put his arms down, but he didnt put his guard down.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Sakura looked towards the fight that was happening between Daiki and an unknown person. She shrugged and looked back towards Karasu's father; "I wish to join. I have been travelling between several ships over the last few years and I want somewhere to settle into...A ship anyway." Once Sakura had finished talking, she smirked looking back to the fight between Daiki and the fire user.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:25 pm

ok make the opponent surrender tactick didn't work, not to worry I have a lot more tacticks in his mind Roger thought for himself, as he saw the wall of clay that came up from the ground, then he said cool move, but you haven't seen anything of what i can do and with that he jumped down behind Daiki, from there he pulled one of his guns and pointed it towards Daiki's head, and then he said Game over and pulled the trigger, the blank shoots fired off, meaning no bullet there was only a bang, now you see how ruthless i can be, is this prove enought for you or do i need to kill you to prove my point Roger said ready to dodge if this tactick didn't work either.

Last edited by Kayzen on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Karasus father sighed as the man looked at him and challenged him directly, however Karasus father was not in actually the captain, therefore there was no need to talk back to the Fire man. Taking out his hands he laid them on Sakuras and Carolines head, "Both of you have chosen a road you may never turn back from, I will now give you the first steppng stone in both of your journeys." with both his hands touching his comrades he copied and inserted a large amount of information into both of their heads, giving each of them the knowledge he learned through years of training on Rokushiki, Caroline and Sakura will both be given a small portion of what he learned, teaching Sakura the Kami-e technique, allowing her to move as smoothly as her music, and Caroline Shigan allowing her to use her finger as a close range weapon, rather then only her bow and arrows.

After inserting all of the information into their minds he lifted his arms from them and laid it on their shoulders "Let me be the first to welcome both of you as Dark Isle Assassins.."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Daiki heard Roger jumping, he turned his head to look at him and saw that he took a gun out and pointed at him. The moment the bullet shot out of the gun, Daiki lifted a cloud of clay too block the bullet, which he solidified to stuck the bullet in, and then he made soft again and let it float in the air around him.
Daiki looked at Roger with a pokerface again. This guy was starting to be really anoying.

"Hey, could you stop thinking you can beat me?"-Daiki told him without showing expression in his face. -"Why do you think I am the first mate of this crew? But if you want to join the crew so much, I think you have prooved that you can be somewhat deadly... to someone that doesnt know the correct things and doesnt have training."

Daiki gave a deep breath and relaxed.

"I am the first mate of a guild of assasins called the Dark Isle assasins."-he continued. -"My name is Daiki, and if you want to become an assasin, you must work silently, you must work skillfully and you must work powerfully. So just must be something more... discrete."

Daiki finished giving Roger an accusing look.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:38 am

At last one of his tacticks had worked, he was now a part of a crew, he stretched out hand and said Roger Xavier, known in the marines as Flambe X, and i would be happy if you could train me, but remember this, i don't trust anyone else than you ok then he took out his pipe and lidt it, then he put it in his mouth and started to smoke, then he said with the pipe in his mouth so Daiki where is the ship then he waited for Daiki to reply.
(OOC: in my last post I fired off blank shots meaning no bullet only a bang, read the entire post before saying i did something else)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:31 am

"Well, as this was your test and In my opinion, you have proved you are strong enough, I will allow you to join the crew, but I think the old man here can give you some interesting techniques through the touch of his hand."-Daiki smiled at Karasu's father.-"Step forward and let this man teach you something."

Daiki looked into Karasu's dad's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:50 am

that old thing over there can teach me something, how he looks like he hasn't been in a battle since like 100 years ago, but since I trust you I guess I will do as you say and with those words he walked forward to the old man and waited for the gift of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Caroline felt the information flood into her brain. When all of it was in her head felt heavy and she had slight headache. She understood that the skil lwould need training, but she was happy cause she knew that her close quarters combat was very limited. She bowed her head and thanked the old man.

She walked away abit from the rest of the group. She hadn'tt had anytime for herself since she got noticed by that captain. She lied down flat onto the sand. She looked up in the sky and thought about how much she had evolved from being the little kid to the now skillfull killingmachine. AS she lay there she saw a seagull in the air. She zoomed in on it with her cyborg eye. She saw it's exact location and decided to shoot it down.

She took out Pace, her right hand crossbow and shot one arrow. The arrow piereced through the seagulls head. After half a minute the dead body of the bird touched the ground. She took out hte arrow and cleaned the brain parts off.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:35 pm

"Hmm... are you sure you want to walk the path of an assassin? there is no turning back." Karasus father put his hand upwards, rising above his new comrade. He watched the other comrade walk away into the ocean, while holding his palm up he awaited for the man to have his response. Depending on what he would say Yaminoque would give him a technique. The man needed to dedicate his life and soul to the Dark isle Assassins, The King would not hesitate to kill those that weren't.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:17 pm

yeah yeah I am sure just get it overwith Roger said as he bowed down before this old man, then he asked if this hurts i will f...ing kill you Daiki then he waited for what ever was coming.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Yaminoque placed his hand on the man, "If that is what you chose, then your fate is decided" his palm was placed on the mans head. He waited a few seconds before gathering his strength and attempting the technique one final time, countless amounts of information was looked through, a small part of his mind was copied and sent into the mind of Roger, putting the knowledge of Rankyaku the technique of air slicing with the legs. Yaminoque removed his Palm and muttered words of welcome to the new comrade.

"Your future is decided.. but remember to hold your tongue when talking to my Son, he might not take it so lightly." Yaminoque waited for Daiki to return, Daiki was going to receive the last piece of information for the day, the information was of a Legend.. the one of a Titan.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:35 pm

as the information flowed through his mind, it was all clear, he had a lot to learn, even though he had killed a lot of marines and pirates in his past, he was an amature comepared with these guys, maybe he needed to be a little more humble and not so smug all the time, then his crew wouldn't get mad at him the first day at sea, then he remebered the words of the captain all those years ago, when you are strong enought to beat me, you wil find me where two worlds conect then he asked Daiki on his way over to him, hey do you know of a place where two worlds conect then he waited for Daiki to reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next