One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)

Go down 
+34
WatersCalling
Getsugaburi
narufinal
SirFerret32
deathbymanga
BloodElfPrince
y dau cymraeg
klemenator
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
Talhar
bored33
Gab
LoreleiMaiden
Rodoku
sjasogun1
Master of Chaos
Maxulus
Lamont
NekoYuki
RetroWalk
SoulTaker
Mana-kun
Unholy
Crocodile Low
keymaster
Santoryu
Captain One-eye
Vagrant Lustoid
naneun1
Redex 1000
Brynne Sanpeter
Kanhoji Into
nikz200
Cobdogred
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:45 am

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3179p20-kenjiro-meets-the-steel-village-pirates

We're finishing up this thread, but you can join in if you want. We'll be making a new thread with a battle in it soon if you want to wait.
Back to top Go down
Brynne Sanpeter

Brynne Sanpeter

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:46 am

I'll wait for now Smile Still reading up on how everything works on this site, haha
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:49 am

Okay....If you have any questions don't be afraid to pm with the question. XD
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:49 am

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:03 am

You may join! You can join here https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3179p20-kenjiro-meets-the-steel-village-pirates
or wait for the new thread to come out.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Just curious who's going to participate in the war with this crew? I would like to know before Wednesday, please pm me or post here your decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:06 pm

nope
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm

I'd like to participat in the war, I'd just like to know why my characters not on the crew list even though he joinend? If its just procrastination im sorry for being impatient but if theirs an actual reason Id like to know.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Oh I'm sorry lol. My crews only a little than a week old and so many people are joining so fast. I'll add you....sorry...
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Its okay, please injoy the goku face with a lol sign while I play a fitting circus music. lol!
Back to top Go down
Brynne Sanpeter

Brynne Sanpeter

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 am

I'll participate in the war Smile
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:33 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Of course XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Razz i shall have her join after the war
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:04 pm

sorry for indecisiveness
would he be able to join?
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3256-shenthay-stonewraith

in place of fiona that i took out
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Oh that's fine lol. He's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:44 pm

We are currently working on team attacks for the crew, if you have any ideas please post them here or pm me. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:51 am

Hello mai frind plz let me join
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:53 am

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:54 am

Yes you can as soon as you character is approved.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:49 am

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:04 pm

You're accepted! When and where do you want to join? The crew is currently in the war fighting/just beat a Medusa looking cyborg, if you want to jump in there that would be fine.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:41 pm

YAY! I'll probably join after the war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next