One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)

Go down 
+34
WatersCalling
Getsugaburi
narufinal
SirFerret32
deathbymanga
BloodElfPrince
y dau cymraeg
klemenator
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
Talhar
bored33
Gab
LoreleiMaiden
Rodoku
sjasogun1
Master of Chaos
Maxulus
Lamont
NekoYuki
RetroWalk
SoulTaker
Mana-kun
Unholy
Crocodile Low
keymaster
Santoryu
Captain One-eye
Vagrant Lustoid
naneun1
Redex 1000
Brynne Sanpeter
Kanhoji Into
nikz200
Cobdogred
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:26 pm

As you wish, but the war seems to be dragging along.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:06 pm

It's alright. I can wait haha
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:42 am

Any new members can join here https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3481-serious-recruitment-of-a-flame-user it's run by my first mate since everyone else is stuck in the war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Character Joining   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:06 am

Says the topic has ended, so I guess I post here.

Character: Albin Hauberk:

Last edited by Mysterium Azure on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correction to spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:13 am

You're accepted, and I'll have him open it back up.
Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:50 am

Uh, just want to point out that Avengers are an equally large crew. Both have 15 members, so yeah... you gotta recruit one more. Recruitment drive!
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:58 am

Yeah...I'll fix that soon enough, he had a head start anyway. So I'm not in too much of a hurry. Any and all characters can apply, The Steel Village does not discriminate!
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Do I need reapproval for the divisions?
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:09 pm

i am leaving this crew.
reason:this crew is already great(and im not)so i want to get stronger whit a crew
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 am

Jayu will be leaving this crew! Sorry D: I've been gone too long and want to start with a smaller crew!
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:00 pm

That is fine, I can understand wanting to be on a smaller crew. Well this crew has officially been degraded to a medium crew.
NEW RULE: If you want to leave the crew, you may without any questions before having rped with the crew. However if you have rped with the crew you must pm me or Roy for permission and maybe a condition.

Last edited by Cobdogred on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Still recruiting!!!
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Changed the crew flag.
Back to top Go down
Santoryu

Santoryu

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:30 am

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:31 am

You're APPROVED as was the deal.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:57 pm

I'd like to submit Rebecca Kuragin into Division 1. Just tell me when I'm in action.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:58 pm

ACCEPTED!!!
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:33 pm

I would like to enter my character "Volt" into the 1st division
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:27 pm

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:44 am

Holy L Black Apply's for The Steel Village Pirates. His occupation is steel Smith.
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3776-holy-l-black
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:50 am

ACCEPTED!!!
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Id like to be a doctor please.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3786-fang-l-kingston

Name is Fang L. Kingston nickname is "Beast"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:07 pm

ACCEPTED!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:57 am

Should Zed join the the steel village rp you guys are doing right now or wait for the next one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next