One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ND4

Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit) Empty
PostSubject: Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit)   Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Abilties: The user can propel wind from his feet, so in sense the person can walk on water, as the wind keeps them from touching it. He/SHe can aslo hit somebody from far away, by 'punching' the wind towards them. The user can also make a shield of wind, or focus the wind around them, to form like a dome. Finally, the last capabitly of the fruit is that it can make hurricanes. Oh! Almost forgot, that the user can use the Kaze-Kaze to travel without a ship, for exmaple my created characthe Admiral Aust Williams can fly around with just a umbrella, which he protects by a making a wind dome around it, so that it can't be shot down. He then uses the Kaze-Kaze- to guide the umbrella.
Type: Paramecia

Tranlastion:In title.

NOTE: Oh I'm so sorry...I'm new to the site, and I wasn't thinking when I made this fruit, and thier were like a billion others like this... But would mine be okay, since most other Wind fruits are Logia types, but mine is a Paramecia?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit)   Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:17 pm

i think you should use the ones which already exist... we have too many of these
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit)   Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:28 am

I'm pretty sure it's canon, so you don't even need to submit it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit)   Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:20 pm

It's not. Many people think Dragon has a wind fruit, but this is simply a rumor. It is not confirmed.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit)   Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:37 pm

So wait I'm confused, if I select somebody's else Kaze-Kaze-No Mi, will I have to use the powers that they made for this speific fruit, or can I make my own?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit)   Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Well... you have to follow the basic guidelines laid out by the creator, here's one that should be fine.

Kaze Kaze no Mi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit)   Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaze-Kaze no Mi( Wind-Wind-Fruit)
Page 1 of 1