One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiwii

Kiwii

Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi ) Empty
PostSubject: Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi )   Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi ) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Name: Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi )

Type: Logia

Description: The user gains the ability to control and create Wind at will. Even though the user isn't able to transform into his own element (Site Rules), the user can still fly or be transported by the wind, giving a slight swifty appearence, though tangible. Controlling wind at will, the user is able to create large blast of wind like hammers or sharp gust, like blades.

Sorry, I just realized this was made before. And that Wind is cannon. Can I have a character with this fruit or is it really taken already?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi )   Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi ) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:58 pm

there are over 10 of thease on the site, use one of them please
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi )   Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi ) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:32 pm

There are ten??!
Why so many?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi )   Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi ) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:52 pm

because everyone wants a wind fruit and no one looks to see if there are any they can use
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi )   Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:00 pm

This is a Canon fruit...

FYI..

It belongs to Monkey D. Dragon Very Happy

And Canon fruits are usable with out approval..

Except for the Yami Yami no Mai..

which is quiet cheap..if you ask me o.o
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi )   Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Excuse me, but Monkey D Dragon has not once been revealed to have a fruit. There have been rumours starting that we has some control over the weather, because of how Luffy was saved by a bolt of lightning back in Logue Town, but no such plot has been reveled. It has not even been said Dragon has the use of a DF.
Where do you get this fact from?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi )   Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:46 pm

ONE PIECKIWIPEDA XDDD Lmao
<Scrub when it comes to Dragon..

But that is true..for now it is just a rumor.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi )   Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi ) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:55 pm

InTents wrote:
Excuse me, but Monkey D Dragon has not once been revealed to have a fruit. There have been rumours starting that we has some control over the weather, because of how Luffy was saved by a bolt of lightning back in Logue Town, but no such plot has been reveled. It has not even been said Dragon has the use of a DF.
Where do you get this fact from?

It comes from the time when Chaser was blown away by as gust of wind and then after he saw Dragon, he acknowledged that Dragon was protecting Luffy. So obviously he can control wind to some degree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi )   Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind Wind Fruit ( Kaze Kaze No Mi )
Page 1 of 1