One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaze Kaze no Mi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:12 pm

The Wind Wind Fruit:

Give the user manipulation and creation of wind. All wind manipulated comes from the user, making it very difficult to shoot a blast of wind into an enemy's sail. Wind can take the shape of small blade-projectiles, and even as blasts from the user's hands. This fruit also would allow the user to walk and run on air, as long as his legs keep moving. The ability to create hurricanes and tornadoes is seldom used, due to extraneous use of the user's body.

I tried to make it so that it's not terribly overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:22 pm

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/devil-fruit-sign-ups-f1/kaze-kaze-no-mi-t62.htm?highlight=kaze

this is the same thing, just use this, the thing about the blades, air walking and other specifics just put in characters move list
Back to top Go down

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:23 pm

I did, and thanks! =D
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:24 pm

THE WIND FRUIT IS CANNON!!!!!!!!

it belongs to Monkey D Dragon!!!!!!

IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE SUBMITTED!!

sorry but you guys never listen to me
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:33 am

Admin-sama, calm. K?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:36 am

RAWR!!!!!!!!!

mooo

nyu

fine
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:39 am

Thank you.

Not everyone who doesn't know somthing deserves to be replyed to in all caps with many exclamation marks. It makes you look like a prick.
Back to top Go down

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:30 am

Ok, can't Dragon control weather? It was never directly stated that he could control wind. He made a lightning bolt hit buggy, made some wind blow Smoker away, and then caused a heavy rain. Show me where in the One Piece world that it is stated that Dragon can ONLY control wind, and I'll agree that it's cannon. Not even Oda has mentioned anything about Dragon controlling solely wind.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:09 am

weather's basis is wind, sorry to say and its in all one piece databases Ive checked to date... no mater
Back to top Go down
Faceofbear

Faceofbear

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Random correction, Dragon\'s fruit has never offically been shown. It is only a guess that it has to due with wind because in the loguetown arc he stops smoker with a blast of wind. Yet he also strikes someone with lightning. You can never infer in One Piece because you may be totally wrong. One thing that discredits his wind power is that he also for some reason could make it rain heavily. Wind pressure and changes has little to do with the amount of rain an area would get.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Monkey_D._Dragon

Last edited by Faceofbear on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:53 pm

wow faceofbear I didnt expect to see you around here again, welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Faceofbear

Faceofbear

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Haha I left because no one wanted to RP. XD But I am back.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Well now is the time to RP, things are picking up.
Back to top Go down

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:32 am

Thanks for helping prove my point, faceofbear! And I'm going to start RP-ing as well real soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaze Kaze no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze Kaze no Mi   Kaze Kaze no Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaze Kaze no Mi
Page 1 of 1