One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titles and ranks

Go down 
+17
Cobdogred
Redmerv
y dau cymraeg
TheBlackLuffy
Maxulus
i AM LiGHT
Argent
GoreFish
InTents
Shadow
nikz200
Gael
Hawk
Hysteria
Kaiser Yonkou
keymaster
Layman Iconoclast
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Titles and ranks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:15 pm

I second all that about steel being the strongest crew and having the most members and so forth, but I don't think Iken is the most powerful. For that I would have to nominate Gael Iura whose power is such that not even the World Government would dare to consider taking him on, even if they all their Admirals were assembled together. Well, and if he was actually a threat to them. Oh, and I fourth the Namor issue. There's no other fishman (right now) that comes close to his power.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:46 pm

Id lik to nominate my character Haru Finner to the spot of character with the appearance longest description because of the hard work and lenght put in the attempt to describe a trilobite fishman.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:00 pm

well were looking for word count... though that is a feat
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:03 pm

Ok counting... DAMN TOO MANY WORDS...
ALRIGHT
FINISHED... THEY ARE:

925 words (according to Microsoft word XD)
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:20 am

Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:09 pm

since no one else has applied for any of these ranks I will make them all official unless the nominated parties object or another chalange for the title is placed by monday
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:52 am

That is a quite surprising thing as there are many good characters here. Also, I happen to have 12 characters, but I don't nominate any of my own (yet). I would like to nominate Namor for the best-written character because of the great progress the character received through the RP. He started a small fishman crew, he slowly made his way to become a warlord, he fought to get Fishman Island under his control and after he became the master of the Fishman Dojo, he disbanded his crew and just kept his title while he stayed on his home island. So far, in my opinion, he is the most completed character of the site. He has completed his own story-line, he can start a new one whenever he wants, he has done many things that the majority of the chars in the site never do. Unlike many other characters (I put my own characters in this category as well), he is not lurking around for no reason at all and just takes part in the threads to make a name.

I believe that Namor really deserves the rank.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:41 am

I second Namor for best written character.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:24 am

I know I just came back, so i hope i can do this. I'd like to nominate Karasu Ammo for number one gunslinger. His fruit only supplies him with the bullets, he has to know how to use them well for the bullets to actually make any significant damage or even connect. This is the only rank I see that my character falls under.

I don't have characters that fall under the other ranks, but if there was a most funny, or comedy relief-ish character, I would nominate Wako.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:30 pm

oh, honestly I thought everyone forgot about this, yeah I guess no one else has the nomination, thats fine
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:16 pm

I second the motion as well... although I dont know if I need to be a mod for this... lol But I think Karasu is the best gunner/gunslinger/sniper of the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:23 pm

While I dont think he should have it due to it breaking the rules I'll second it....
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:59 pm

regarding the devilfruit I was about to say that as well but basically his devil fruit cannot be used for anything outside loading a gun so I accepted the nomination regardless under the special circumstance
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:03 pm

as of now this is "The One"s job around here, so adress your title concerns to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titles and ranks
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4