One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes regarding the ranks and a new Marine rank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Changes regarding the ranks and a new Marine rank Empty
PostSubject: Changes regarding the ranks and a new Marine rank   Changes regarding the ranks and a new Marine rank Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:55 am

New NPC Ranks Available for the players!!!

Basically, I have been thinking about this ever since all the players started leaving from their ranks and going inactive. What could I do to make a more standard system in the ranks and improve the roleplay quality of the site? I didn't know until recently when I came up with an idea. And what the idea is? NPC ranks. Basically, me and Rodoku have made a few ranks for people to use them. There will be 3 new Warlords, 1 new Admiral and the custom Marine Rank of the site the Sea Admirals, which I am about to explain below after I am done with this new change. The idea of the NPC ranks is simple: The staff is making the characters. One of the characters is to be given to a certain player as if they are their own. They have a basic storyline and a basic personality. The players may expand the personality and the history however they want. If they leave from the site, though, the character becomes available again to the other players and the control may switch. They may not leave the ranks as NPCs and they cannot do actions that harm their faction (In this case the Marines). Finally, if a player is good enough at playing their ranked character, they get the chance to be given the character slot and make the character their own. In case they design to defect from their faction when they make the characters their own, the rank is replaced by another NPC or a PC (if available).

Regarding who is going to get a character, please feel free to apply with a pm to me. But most of the characters will be given by invitations so even if you apply, you may not get them.

So, there are:

-3 Warlords
-1 Admiral
-4 Sea Admirals

The Sea Admirals

Basically, as with the new system it would be unfair for people to have access to get an awesome ranked pirate and not too many marines, I took advantage of the change to represent you another new system I thought for the site some time ago, the Sea Admirals. The Sea Admirals are ranks between the Vice Admirals and Admirals. There is a Sea Admiral for every Blue so there are 4 Sea Admirals. They have authorities over Vice Admirals and they may even dispatch Vice Admirals, as long as they dispatch them to their Blues. Sea Admirals, though, are treated as Vice Admirals by the Admirals so they may take part in Buster Calls etc.

When in their respective Blues, they may command any marines except from the Fleet Admiral and the 3 Admirals. However, if a Sea Admiral moves away from the place he is assigned in, his rank power becomes the same as a Vice Admiral's which means that he loses his authority at that spot. Their power is limited to the area they are assigned to, unlike the power the Admirals have.
Back to top Go down

Changes regarding the ranks and a new Marine rank
Page 1 of 1