One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titles and ranks

Go down 
+17
Cobdogred
Redmerv
y dau cymraeg
TheBlackLuffy
Maxulus
i AM LiGHT
Argent
GoreFish
InTents
Shadow
nikz200
Gael
Hawk
Hysteria
Kaiser Yonkou
keymaster
Layman Iconoclast
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Titles and ranks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:18 pm

I also nominate Damiel Sabres for the title of "strongest raw strenght" due to:

1. He can lift entire buildings and throw them at great distances.
2. He could stop a ship from moving.
3. Has staggering endurance and stamina
4. Is adept at using "Life return" which makes him even stronger.
5. Has fought with opponents that are on the Shichibukai level pretty evenly.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:12 pm

I will not nominate Amarant Galvez for the Best Swordsman Title but instead the most skilled sword master in grandline.

1. He knows how to use 1,2 and even 3 swords at the same time.
2. He knows a lot of skills.
3. He was previously locked at Level 6 Impel Down. This proves that he is indeed very powerful and skillful.

Last edited by yonkou4 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:14 pm

shadow I agree with your nominations, as for number one swordsmen I was thinking wed hold a tournament
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Thanks Admin-sama, and yeah, sounds reasonable, there are several good swordsmen at the moment lol
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:20 pm

I think that Amarant Galvez isn't suited for the best swordsman title but the most skilled sword master. That is what I thought so I edited my previous post.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 pm

I nominate Malik as best animal trainer... The one with three very obedient weasels heh. He's trained his weasels to be extremely strong fighters, his weasels are even stronger than him himself. Him and his weasels are so connected that they hardly even have independent thoughts. They usually know what eachother mean and know just by glancing at each other. Plus he grew up with animals.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:44 pm

hmmm on one hand its a swoarm of rats, on the other its a handfull of rodents with acceptinal tricks
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:15 pm

I nominate Gael Iura for best Animal Trainer.

1) He has managed to train a wolf, frog, bird, and squirrel to love him more than their own mothers, and a manatee is in the works.

2) They all would die to save him, but he'd prefer that they live.

3) He could practically befriend any other animal he chose, given enough time.

4) All of his natural animals are capable of doing his 'bidding' (though it really isn't that) from leagues away, and they'd all know how he'd reply to different developments, and act accordingly.

Now, for Law Enforcment, I'd go with Ti'ar Urtu'as.

1) He's extremely persistent. Once he wants to catch you, he'll never give up.

2) The man carries CHAINS around wherever he goes, on the off chance he'll cross paths with a pirate. And he's damn good wielding them, I might add.

More maybe, just can't think of them right now.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Can one character obtain more than one title and if want a character to be the most physically attractive what requirements would help them meet that title
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:38 pm

One character can only have one title, as for attractiveness, well... I can't help with that...
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:17 am

I nominate Wess Zeuss for '' Leading Brilliant mind of the grand line ''

It is simple. Wess Zeuss studied under one of the greatest marine scientific and then he created his weapon from a real solar wind and he managed to make the moon effect solid. He has a weapon that control the feeling and temparament of everyone. He understand how the moon works by affecting water and then uses it agains human since 80% of our body is body.

That's why he should be the leading brillant mind of the grand line.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:18 am

I was wondering, if somebody earned a title and ate a DF later, would they lose the title?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:55 pm

I apoint Nik and gorefish mods incharge of this, sort it out
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:41 pm

I nominate Leon Lexus, Ex-Youkoa for Strongest on the grand line..

1. He has the ability to take on countless enemies with out breaking a sweat..

2. He's an Ex-Youkoa (Nikz took my rank because I was "inactive" Sad* sniff*)

3. He can lift a ship with one arm (The Size of Whitebeards ship, Moby Dick)

4. He defeated Neol, who is claimed to be one of the strongest Marines currently (Neol was Fleet Admiral at the time but resigned, RPly)

5. He can fight numerous Giants all at the same time, while taking them down with in 2 blows each..

I nominate Neol for Most respected Marine hero

1. He's been a Marine for over 45 years..

2. He's dreamed of being a Marine since he was 4, and have always supported them in any way he could until he actually joined them..

3. When he joined, He fought in a full on assault on Marine HQ, alone..against 10,000 pirates..and won..

4. He was promoted to Fleet Admiral and commanded for about 15 years..until he met Leon Lexus, and trained him..in hope he would take his place as Fleet Admiral when He died..

5. He's NEVER thought or spoke harshly of the world government..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:36 pm

admin sama always gives the best jobs Smile

Tbl, : I have serious issues with giving those titles to people. There are many people like your character. but your character is clearly overpowered. So the title of strongest will take a while, but no one character can claim that yet, cause im guessing Leon has inhuman speed to? This is only for the characters with highest strength and just because you say your character has god like strength does not make it so.
The most respected marine hero means, he has to be known and respected That being said, there are other former candidates for this title as well, however, i will put you as one of the candidates for this title, and unless someone else runs against your character, than you will receive this title
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Light: i got to say, your character does seem smart, that being said.... there are alot of inventors and what not on the grandline.. so i agree with you being a candidate, i want to see who else tries to run against you. Gore can also give her input for this since i do not want to be unfair.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:08 pm

ok guys, i had a fantastic idea. YOU CANNOT NOMINATE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS FOR THE TITLE. ONLY OTHER PLAYERS CHARACTERS FOR ANY TITLE. So, if gore and admin sama approves, that is how this will be run
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Yea that's sound good. So can you nominate mine hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:32 am

Your idea has my approval, Nikz! Good idea, it is.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:25 am

Now guys, 3 of you who shall all remain nameless do not want to take part, and you know what thats fine, you dont have to if you dont want to. But to those of you who do want their character to get a certain title. Dont whine to me about it, go and promote your character somehow. I am giving you one month to do so. I already have 3 sheets including myself. Its your job to get people to vote for your character for a certain rank or title. If you understand get to voting, you cannot vote for your own character so. Also if i find the character has nothing to do with the category it is being nominated for, i will revoke it, of course with Gore to look over as well
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:31 am

You heard him, guys!
...Good thing I don't really want any of those titles that badly.
But my sheet's all free, and so are many others, so go and show people how awesome your chars are!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 am

By the way, my question is not answered yet...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:27 pm

No, I don't think so. Not if the df doesn't even affect the field he got his title in. Other mods? Your opinions?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:29 pm

no problem in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:45 pm

that way, this is unfair for the DF users, cause they dun get a chance to get a rank while the non DFs have the option of getting a rank and eating a fruit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titles and ranks
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next